Return Home
It is currently Sun May 26, 2024 6:03 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Forum rules

Do not make an initial post to start a new thread on this forum once you advance beyond the beginner level of posts. This forum is an experiment with the purpose of encouraging the participation of those who have so far only hung out in the background and looked over the bulletin board. It is intended to be a place where things are orderly for beginners without the free interaction of the main board. Post only with care for the recognition that we are welcoming a new member and not arguing with a fellow old timer. Your cooperation is appreciated.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 8 Next
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:46 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

You must KNOW that you have no fear. A fearful thought could be placed in your mind...how would you KNOW it's not yours? You wouldn't unless you KNOW who and what you are. You must KNOW YOURSELF and reject, without malice, without invalidating, and with Love, what you KNOW is not true about yourself.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:59 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

when a thought gets pushed into your mind you cant tell the difference wither it was your thought or theirs,its your inner voice that you get,the only tip that it was from the outside of you is that you think to yourself that it was a strange thought to have

interesting post about putting thoughts in to someones mind, I was just this morning pondering that very thing.
with abit of practise im sure I can do that
someone I know has a real problem with themselves and it causing their life to got down the pan
I I did think about doing this to help them,but then I thought that doing that is the wrong thing to be doing and I must respect free will and let them get on with it
respect free will,rule number one right?
so let me get this very clear
if I do this and my intent is that this will help them, its ok?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:38 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

TED
Thank you for your detailed post on the matter
so even tho we as IUOCs being in union with AUM,we are in its awareness but its not focused on us in a way that I knows ever single thing a IUOC is doing at any given time

the problem I have with rule breaking is that,every single thought and action that happened went instantly into the base actualized data base,and that can be viewed and replayed at any time showing exactly what you did and when you did it,so how do you get away with it, im a gamer and finding a rule break is what I do,i just cant figure out how that is possible yet,to me it means it was the luck of your draw that the ones responsible for enforcing the rules were asleep on the job and just didn't notice you doing it

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:04 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

james moffat wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:59 am when a thought gets pushed into your mind you cant tell the difference wither it was your thought or theirs,its your inner voice that you get,the only tip that it was from the outside of you is that you think to yourself that it was a strange thought to have

interesting post about putting thoughts in to someones mind, I was just this morning pondering that very thing.
with abit of practise im sure I can do that
someone I know has a real problem with themselves and it causing their life to got down the pan
I I did think about doing this to help them,but then I thought that doing that is the wrong thing to be doing and I must respect free will and let them get on with it
respect free will,rule number one right?
so let me get this very clear
if I do this and my intent is that this will help them, its ok?
If you know how to help them and it is your intent to help I don't really see how you could go wrong. They still have free will and can reject what you send. Maybe you should discuss it with them to feel them out and see if they would be interested in your help.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:30 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

virtual brain
unfortunately having a discussion with them is not an option,they are depressive and full of anger and fear, there is no talking to people like this, you just get more anger response,depression is the hardest thing to crack, impossible to get into their minds and open them up,iv tried and iv tried
I think this Is whats called indirect help,a nudge in the right direction,the same as the LCS did to me on a lot of occasions
it just feels wrong to me to do it,like im breaching their free will to chose their on path and learn from it,its complicated I think

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:42 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

it just feels wrong to me to do it,like im breaching their free will to chose their on path and learn from it,its complicated I think
That is your nudge not to do it.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:47 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

sainbury

yes I agree,when I get a feeling to question myself its normally not to do it
thanks for the confirmation

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:17 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

It may be helpful to make clear definitions for "manipulating" and "helping".
Both represent an interaction by person A with another person B with the intent to change how person B might do, think, say, or believe something.

If person A is interacting with a being level intent that is other-centered -- driven by A's love and caring for B -- then person A is trying to help B

If person A is interacting with a being level intent that is self-centered -- driven by A's fear or ego -- then person A is trying to manipulate B

Trying is not always successful

If the interaction results in a decrease of entropy for person B and the system (including A and the LCS) over the long term, then we could say, in hind-sight, that B was intentionally or unintentionally helped by A.
If the interaction results in an increase of entropy for person B and the system over the long term, then looking back on that situation we could say person B was intentionally or unintentionally manipulated.

Yes, intentional help may produce a negative result, thus, one must be very careful to assess one's true motivation (intent) and very careful to apply great wisdom and big picture understanding when helping others. If your own intent at the being level is not typically clear to you and if you are lacking in wisdom or big picture understanding (this describes most people), then be especially cautious and careful that you are not interfering or manipulating when your intellectual intent believes it is helping.

Note: When another IUOC puts a thought in your mind (intuition), it also necessarily transmits to you its true intent and purpose, so one always gets the text and the sub-text at the same time. This allows you to make a freewill choice knowing the full story behind the communication. The same thing happens in PMR but the text is spoken while the sub-text is telepathic. When the communication is from NPMR, both text and sub-text are telepathic and thus equally noticeable and clear.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:33 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

TOM
Thankyou for the clarification on this matter

my wisdom is telling me I don't know enough about this to be even trying to push thoughts into people minds to help them,could cause harm to them on their path
Ill just leave that side of this well alone for now
all I want to do is help them be happy,put them on a positive path instead of suffering,this was my Intent
so if I did do it,they would know it was from outside of themselves,id transfer myself also into their mind and intuition

James

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:38 am 
Curator
Curator

You might find this recently published news of interest here.

Pope Francis reveals for first time that he consulted a psychoanalyst to 'clarify a few things'
By Nick Squires, Rome 1 September 2017 The Telegraph
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09 ... t-clarify/
Pope Francis has revealed, for the first time, that he sought help from a psychoanalyst when he was younger.

He is believed to be the first Pope in history to have visited a psychoanalyst – or at least to have admitted to it.

In a new book, he says that at the age of 42 – decades before he was made Pope - he went to a psychiatrist in Buenos Aires in his native Argentina for six months.

Jorge Mario Bergoglio, as the Pope was known then, was at the time the head of the Jesuit order in Argentina.

“At a certain point, I felt the need to consult an analyst. For six months, I went to her house once a week to clarify a few things,” he revealed in the book, Pope Francis: Politics and Society.

He did not specify exactly what “things” he wanted to clarify or why he felt the need to seek psychiatric help but he did say the treatment was successful.

“In those six months, she really helped me,” he said. “She was a wonderful person,” the 81-year-old pontiff said.

At the time – around 1978 or 1979 – Argentina was ruled by a military dictatorship and for many people there was much to worry about, with political repression and forced disappearances.
As always, there is much more in the full article. There is much speculation on the Internet as guesses as to Pope Francis's personality type. Many say INFJ as he appears to be a mystic. Others say an ESFJ Guardian Provider but this may relate back to his role as head of the Jesuit Order in his early career when he might well have been more influenced by the needs of that organization. He chose his papal name from St. Francis of Assisi who is speculated to have been an INFJ Idealist Counselor, but there is also apparently suggestions that he was an ENFP Idealist Champion. This is all speculation, of course. There is also information officially released that Pope Francis began his religious vocation because of a mystical experience that he experienced at 17 years old, which puts us back to probably an INFJ again.

Ted

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:57 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I had no idea that these personality types were so well known and being discussed out there in the PMR
If the pope is a INFJ idealist counsellor then there is a very high probability he is indeed talking with what he must interpret as being GOD itself,jesus the lot
if he is an idealist of any of these types then the probability of him having an NPMR connection is high,he must be getting direct information and guidance from NPMR/LCS hence the need to speak with a psychoanalyst,he must have thought he was going abit crazy with it
iv spoken with 2 people who were interacting in this way,getting direct communication with NPMR,they were interpreting this because of their belief system as speaking with GOD directly
I have also interacted with the faith healers that raving tiger deals with and to them they were transferring the healing powers of the holy spirt,again because of their belief system interpreting NPMR contact and energy transfer by using this belief to focus their minds with
it's all very interesting the things and peaple im interacting with these days
do you think anyone will dare tell the pope he's mentally ill?
of course not,he gets called a mystic
but if we say something like this what do we get,not called a mystic that's for sure

james

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:56 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

POWERFUL! The Best Binaural Beats for a Deep Sleep in 5 min. | LUCID DREAMS
[Youtube]https://youtu.be/72DgvHMtC3A[/Youtube]

This would help with PMR and NPMR.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:24 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

we are familiar with binaural beats here
tom has made them for us also
there is a lot of information already on the forum about this method to expand your connection
got to the search function and type in binaural beats
theres are website and app called Gnaural that lets you custom make your own for free
james

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:03 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I think there are two separate things we are talking about. Tom's quote about fear is for the every day person that is having some paranormal experiences. Having lucid dreams or OBEs may be navigated without bad experiences if the person goes to them in a fearless way.

Ted is talking about those few individuals that cannot help but parallel process information. And 99.999% of those people have no idea what is happening to them. They are unable to control their fear because they have no reference points. And their fear makes them vulnerable to outside negative influences. It is a spiraling loop that increases their entropy. The fear from processing these multiple data streams can result in attracting negative influences. And data is almost always interpreted in a very negative way. Then belief takes over and it is increasingly hard for these people not to be afraid, or for them to understand what is happening to them. Those are the people that may be able to greatly benefit from the knowledge they could acquire in MBT. But even then at some point they would have to be willing to let go of some of their beliefs and fears to move forward.

But in the end, even the people who can never understand that they are processing multiple data streams can just start over in the next life. Nothing that happens to them in this incarnation damages their IUOC. It may just be one bad life in a long stream of others.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:46 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I am one of those 99,99% of people who had no idea this was happening to them,being taken over and destroyed by uncontrolled PMR to NPMR interaction,full of fear/ego/belief all the things tom talks about,having them intensified by this interaction with NPMR,open and and unprepared for it,outside influences taking me over,a terrifying experience,even more fear got injected into me, MBT understanding saved my life,i think im one of the first for this to have happened to,im very lucky to even be typing this,iv ave very good NPMR guidance to place me where I am now but at the time I didn't know that this was going on,its only been in the last month iv gained control over it, and now I understand how its done and how PMR and NPMR interactions work and the damage it can cause to someone without this knowledge

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 8 Next