Return Home
It is currently Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:00 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:03 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hey guys and gals,

This past Friday and Saturday (June 19 and 20, 2009) I had the immense pleasure of attending Tom's Asheville workshop and the screening of the Path Afterlife. This was an amazing and memorable experience and I would like to share a few highlights of the weekend.

Friday evening we attended the Path screening. It was an honor because April Hannah, the producer of the Path, was there and informed us that it was the first public screening of the movie. This is an excellent production. I highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it yet. While the views of the various cast members may have some differences, there was an amazing commonality among all of their reports. Everyone here, of course, will love the footage of Tom and the things he has to say. Another unexpected treat for the night was the presence of Paul Rademacher, executive director of the Monroe Institute, who also appears in the film. I found him to be warm, friendly, and very devoted to his path. We had a very good conversation. After the movie, Tom and Paul went up front and fielded questions from the audience.

Saturday held some things expected and unexpected. The first part of the day, Tom spent some time outlining and giving background on why he was there and the foundational work on his Big TOE. While this would probably be familiar in many ways to those readers of MBT and viewers of the London Lecture, those can't compare to hearing Tom deliver them in person. Trust me.

The second part of the day expanded greatly on the material in the much shorter London lecture. Tom spoke much more about our place in the larger reality and the things we might encounter there. This was all, of course, fascinating but the best was yet to come. Later, Tom himself led us through some guided exercises. First, he led us through some visualization exercises to prime our consciousness pumps. After this initial exercise, he then gave us some tasks to perform. These included attempting to diagnose ailments of a variety of people giving us names only, applying healing techniques to those same people, remote viewing past and present occurrences, and remote viewing pictures in sealed envelopes. Some people experienced some good hits on these. I myself, had some mixed results. I did get one ailment perfectly accurate but it was for the individual next in line. While this would be judged a miss in a good experiment, I took it as a partial success. While I may not have been a high achiever, it was definitely a great learning experience. I plan on applying the lessons learned for continued pudding tasting. This was an excellent addition to the program in my own humble opinion.

On top of all of that stuff, you can add the amazing experience of meeting and interacting with everyone there. Everyone was terrific. Keith and Donna are a terrific couple and I can't begin to thank them enough for all of the work they do. There were several forum members there. It wasn't a meeting of strangers. It was a meeting of old friends. It's nice to put faces to the names finally. All of the participants were friendly, rational, and intelligent people. The energy was a pleasure to experience. It was also a great pleasure to meet and speak with April Hannah who stayed and filmed the workshop as well.

Then there is Tom. He lives up to his words. He lives this stuff. That about says it all. Thank you Tom, for all that you are and do and for the warm reception. It was an experience that will not be forgotten.

In case you haven't figured it out yet, if one of these events comes anywhere near you, GO! If you don't you will be missing out.

Ramon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:19 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Trust me.
I do. :)
Quote:
if one of these events comes anywhere near you, GO!
I will. Thank you for the vicarious report for the meantime.
Love
Bette

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:09 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Great review Ramon. I stayed up last night answering emails and writing a few and time slipped away from me. I intended to write a short review but went to sleep before I got to it. Glad I did, this is a great summary for Saturday. All I can say it was everything that Ramon said and much more. I am a few chapters into Paul Rademacher's book " A Spiritual Hitchhiker's Guide to the Universe" and it is very good. I would give it a recommended reading endorsement for everyone here as an alternate view on the same things we all are finding. Thanks Ramon, Keith, Donna, Tom, Pamela, and everyone I talked with for making me feel like family. Ubik especially you too, I'm afraid to attempt spelling your name, I have an obsession about correct spelling. Oy vey!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:15 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Also, after dinner on Saturday as Tom was getting into Keith's car, Keith pointed out that Tom had bilocated and was also in the driver's seat of a taxi that was driving by.

You never know, Tom may bilocate for you if you attend a lecture of his.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:19 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I also want to add a big thank you to Keith and Donna for putting everything together. They did a tremendous job organizing everything.

It was great meeting people from the forums - Stroker, Ramon (who is not hispanic), Ramon's brother (also not hispanic), and Ubik.

And, of course, Tom and Pamela. I had a great time and hope to attend many more lectures in the future.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:36 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Gracias for the clarification senor Josh.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:46 am 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

This was indeed a great gathering, Keith and Donna did a great job, first class. They worked tirelessly to make sure that all felt comfortable and included.
Tom was in top form and as always very generous with his one on one time. The screening of the Path: Afterlife was terrific, a really nice documentary, thank you April and Mike. To have Tom and Paul Rademacher in a question and answer session afterwards made it even more interesting.

Three more forum members where with us in Asheville, CMMarcous, whitcomb and Catherina, they have not been posting, however in person they are 'power posters'. (-: Ramon, Robert, John and Josh, I greatly enjoyed meeting and spending time with all of you!

Also I would like to thank Number One (Pamela) for everything, especially for the letting Tom out to play. (-;

ubik

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:30 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Hi All,
April Hannah here from The Path: Afterlife documentary. Great review Ramon of the weekend. It was a pleasure for me to meet those of you who post on Tom's forum. It was great to be in such great company and I agree everyone there at the workshop had great energy.

I personally loved the part of the workshop with the guided healing's Tom brought us through. Ramon, I too hit one right on the head but it was one person before who it was supposed to be. Interesting that a few people, according to Keith also had that experience.

We will be holding another premiere in November in our home town back in NY. Tom will be there with the majority of the other cast members for Q&A. It was great to have Tom and Paul there together as this added another dimension if you will to the viewing.

Donna and Keith are saints!! They worked so hard and continue to work hard on the upcoming lectures/workshops. Our event wouldn't have been possible without them!!

I too bought and began to read Paul's book and also recommend.

Hope everyone is well! Thanks again!

Love and light,
-April

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:35 am 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Greetings MBT Universe,

Here are Asheville audio files in mp3 format, compliments of Catherina.

ubik

http://g.ho.st/public/users/Cb5I_sDqqXy ... 1.MP3.html

http://g.ho.st/public/users/Cb5I_sDqqXy ... 2.MP3.html

http://g.ho.st/public/users/Cb5I_sDqqXy ... 3.MP3.html

http://g.ho.st/public/users/Cb5I_sDqqXy ... 4.MP3.html

http://g.ho.st/public/users/Cb5I_sDqqXy ... 5.MP3.html

http://g.ho.st/public/users/Cb5I_sDqqXy ... 6.MP3.html

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:47 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Ramon,

Thank you for the fantastic review and great comments. It made us want to go straight out and buy 2 tickets for the Toronto workshop in August. We really are delighted that it was such a convergence of people and energy. For those of you who know Donna and myself, you know its not about making money, its about making friends and bringing people together. We are so lucky to be doing what we are doing and to have such amazing people around to help us.

Keith and Donna

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:50 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Ubik, thanks for the links my friend. Catherina it was good to meet you. The audio must be why you sat up front :)
Keith and Donna you are indeed appreciated!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:07 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Thanks Ubik and Catherina,
I have just finished listening to the files and found them to be very interesting as usual.
The ( healing, RV etc...) exercises Tom guides us through were great.

Peter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:50 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I listened to them all as well. The part where Tom expains the double slit experiment was great to listen to: he gave straightfoward answers to the questions I had posted here about that issue. It was just as if Tom recalled my questions and answered them there. That's one of the great improvements of this lecture when compared to the London lecture: here you could feel a deep sense of familiarity, since it looked like a big share of the lecture's preparation took our posts as feedback.

However, I feel sorry for the lady that asked at the end if Tom could tell any interesting details from his NPMR trips. It was her birthday and yet Tom didn't seem to care! Just joking. :)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:53 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Thanks for sharing these links folks! It feels like being there!

It was helpful to participate in the experiential portion that was included here as well.

Ubik, I have been meaning to say thanks to you especially for your huge collection of helpful videos over on youtube! Thanks for taking the time. (Anyone: visit youtube and fetch up "ubikmonroe" there.)

-Montana

Last edited by Montana on Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:48 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
I wonder what's the chances of getting TC to put together regular lectures/chats here on this site, even maybe 10 minute ones, on a, say, twice a week basis, or even three times a week, just dialogueing with the home boys about whatever... the long range objectives being to 1) puzzle over ideas and facts (like WHY does RV data come in so utterly randomly, like summer moths) 2) facilitate a sense of group and maybe 3) develop, in time, subgroups of various flavors... such as a healing group, an NPR swat team, a fishing team (for gathering up and perceptualizing the what-is-presently-inconcievable and ska-chunking it into a digestible, palatable form of mind stuff that can be shared with others, etc.
Hi Montana
Not to be dense, or more dense than normal, but isn't this what Tom has created here except it is "home beings" rather than "home boys" perhaps; not to go all PC on you.
Love
Bette