Return Home
It is currently Wed Jul 17, 2024 10:59 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 1:26 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

I'm wondering if anyone could offer any insights regarding what the afterlife realm is like for animals - and by "animals", I really mean Earth lifeforms that are less capable in cognition and that belong to a less complex culture (recognizing that human beings are also animals in the taxonomic sense).

Tom has spoken extensively about the immediate afterlife reality frame that most human beings enter after physical death. I'm curious if there's a similar reality frame for animals.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 8:27 am 
Curator
Curator

Robert Monroe gave such descriptions in his books but I cannot say that they are literal or refer you to links and locations. Basically there was care and organization given with some 'training/education', just as there is for 'humans', and they could be visited by previous 'owners' if they were pets. I can tell you that they can be visited as I was asked by a friend on the board about his mother's recently deceased long term pet dog. It was not described as to type or appearance but I received, on asking, the image of a medium sized dog with a medium long muzzle and short semi erect ears with white on its chest and feet and the rest black. The dog looked just fine and alert, just standing there looking at me. They said that was exactly what her dog looked like. I could probably no repeat this now as I am on muscle relaxants for ankylosing spondylitis.

That's all I can tell you.

Ted

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 1:54 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

The Plane of Animal Mind, in its seven sub-divisions, comprises the states and conditions
of the entities, beings, or souls, animating the animal forms of life, familiar to us all. It is not
necessary to go into details regarding this kingdom or plane of life, for the animal world is as
familiar to us as is our own.~ The Kybalion

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 3:09 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

https://s15.postimg.cc/3sb00csyj/173528 ... _dogs.jpg

“The dog is a gentleman; I hope to go to his heaven, not man's”.

[Mark Twain in Letter to W.D. Howells, 2 April 1899]

Hi Icarus. Interesting question. As pleasant as doggy heaven might be to imagine I think if we accept that animals are in essence the same consciousness as ourselves I suppose they could go through a similar transitional process but perhaps without quite so much of a fuss :)

I’ve heard Tom discuss interacting with the IOUC’s of deceased pets and I assume that Ted is also referring to accessing data bases. Not sure but my personal take is that it’s just a switch. PMR data stream/not PMR data stream.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 2:16 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi Icarus,

I tracked down the Fireside chat where Tom answers a question about the transition for a specific dog. It think it answers most of your question.

https://fireside-podcast.matrixwissen.d ... 2-pt-2.mp3
Go to 03:10

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 6:47 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

SS - thanks for the link.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 6:04 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

how might it be different for an entity with a mental disabled avatar? or a toddler or baby that died?

my understanding is whatever the type of avatar played, there is an attempt made to comfort, get the idea across that death occurred and consciousness goes on..

I have heard a few times this can also be refereed to as a "break" time for animals. they get a little "time off".

my expectation for pet animals a former owner might be used, etc. The LCS probably has more data available and experience doing these transitions that we can comprehend. Some transitions are very difficult, others are very easy and the whole spectrum in between.

try to comfort those in their final hour. a loved one, even a pet.