Return Home
It is currently Wed Jul 17, 2024 11:21 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Forum rules

Please do not post here except for such confirmations and of course for discussion of such confirmations.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:01 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Peter Russell, who studied physics with Stephen Hawking has a concept very similar to Tom´s. Very interesting. Here he explains:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLw_s-S ... ubs_digest

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:10 pm 
Curator
Curator

It seems similar only to the point of this being a virtual reality. He does not carry it on to seeming to understand anything about the true Reality which hosts this VR in which we are perceiving ourselves. That is the point where science falls behind relative to MBT and also behind the ancient Hindus with their vision of Indra's Net.

Ted

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:42 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

He hasn´t studied it as Tom did, but the general idea is the same. He says this is a virtual reality originated in consciousness.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:39 am 

Based in experience too.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 9:01 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Daniel D.C. 90 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:39 am Based in experience too.
I can identify with this video. I was working on the transference of consciousness from the physical body within PMR. I used a method called "roll out" (I later l learned phase). I was in bed laying on my right side facing east. My wife was behind me. I separated my consciousness from my body by rolling west through my wife. This was around sunrise. I felt the sensation of her body and felt the loss of gravity. At that moment, I saw her face and it had a look of disbelief and shock. I saw my physical body and decided to phase back. Back in the physical, l heard her get out of bed. Later that day I shared my experience with her and she confirmed her disbelief and shock. She thought I was trying to wake her but realized my back was to her.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 12:04 am 
Curator
Curator

Remember that you are not removing your consciousness from physicality but changing the connection to messages over the RWW to experience another VR or this VR as non physical. It is always your IUOC, which is in the LCS, which experiences itself as you as an avatar. That is the way it is viewed here.

Ted

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 6:40 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Ted Vollers wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 12:04 am Remember that you are not removing your consciousness from physicality but changing the connection to messages over the RWW to experience another VR or this VR as non physical. It is always your IUOC, which is in the LCS, which experiences itself as you as an avatar. That is the way it is viewed here.

Ted
Sorry, Ted I should have qualified the experience is this appropriate?:

I can identify with this video. I was working on changing the location of the focus of my awareness in the PMR data stream. I was learning to crawl and I used an archaic belief called "roll out" (I later l learned phase). I was in bed laying on my right side facing east. My wife was behind me. I moved my focus west through my wife. She was in the same data stream. This was around sunrise. I felt the sensation of her physical body and felt the loss of gravity. At that moment, I saw her face and it had a look of disbelief and shock. I saw my physical body and decided to [phase back] move my focus of awareness back to the physical body. Back in the physical, l heard her get out of bed. Later that day, I shared my experience with her and she confirmed her disbelief and shock. She thought I was trying to wake her, but realized my back was to her and that it was not possible for me to do so in that position.

According to my best understanding, my wife was in the same data stream because she reacted to the action of change in location of my awareness. This was a verification and evidence for me because we compared notes later that day.

Respectfully,

John

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 3:53 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Ted, it is good to see you around, once in a while...

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 3:57 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

John

Very interesting experience! I will try it myself.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:56 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Hi Again I was wondering what your thoughts were on what Stephen said about why is there something rather than nothing ?

just curious to hear any views thanks :)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:37 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Could you give a better reference for what you are asking?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:43 am 
Normal User
Normal User

I think he was meaning why is there a Universe rather than nothing at all.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:53 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

That seems like a question of where is the origin of consciousness. Tom explains it this way:

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=11073&p=102956&hil ... BT#p102956

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:39 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Thanks again Sainbury
Might take me a while to get through but i'll get there.
Cheers :)