Return Home
It is currently Sun Jul 14, 2024 7:56 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1286 posts ]  Go to page Previous 155 56 57 58 5986 Next
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:15 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Sainbury wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:17 pm Really, I don't know about black holes. This is a question for Tom or someone else.
Tom's response to a question on black holes Fireside Chat September 2015 part 2 @10.35 mins. https://www.matrixwissen.de/index.php?o ... Itemid=882

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:26 pm 

Hi Tom,

I have a query regarding the LCS's ability to and likelihood of, adjusting the rule set of our current PMR, with specific reference to slowing climate change.

There has recently been suggestion in the news that the Earth is in a state of ‘runaway’ climate change, where feedback loops have been set in motion (such as methane being released from ice melts), to cause a state of irreversible global warming, which would perhaps make the human species extinct in a relatively short period of time.

In some of your videos, you have spoken about the current moment in time as being an opportunity for IUCs to grow up, and improve the quality of their consciousness, particularly in the context of some of the significant challenges that we are facing. I think that I also heard you say at some point, that the LCS can ‘intervene’, to a degree, in ‘tampering with’ the rule set if it wishes to, in order to keep the game running. My query is whether the LCS would or could intervene in slowing climate change (surely one of the biggest threats to the human species at present), if it appears that the we were moving towards a state of lower entropy, or would the LCS not be able or 'willing' to edit the PMR in this way, so that we could instead learn from the consequences of our choices.

Thank you in advance.

JulesBee

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:29 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Hi Tom

Not sure if this has ever been answered before but how do you know whether an action you are taking is from love or from ego?

Thank you!

Jim

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:49 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBo5VivyePE

Dear Tom,

I have two questions that arise from listening to your recent talk with Donna in the above referenced video (Tom Campbell: Life, Death, and Free Will, 8/29):

1) What exactly constitutes "love" as you use the expression? I ask because it seems to me that as per your explanations the LCS is apparently only looking out for Number One (i.e. itself) in order to achieve its own ultimate goal of reducing entropy by means of manipulating FWAU's. For example when it plays the role of some deceased person or relative with whom a currently living FWAU has had an outstanding grievance or unresolved issues with. In such cases you explain the LCS will allow a simulated 'contact' between the parties and play any role necessary in order to put the worried FWAU's own mind at rest only for the benefit of the currently active (living) avatar, as the deceased avatar is now gone and exists only as data in a database. Donna tried to assert the notion that the LCS intervenes in such a manner out of "love" for the living avatar but you quickly dismissed that idea by explaining that the LCS only does so to help reduce overall entropy so that the worried living avatar can get over its issues and move on, ultimately in order to favor the LCS's final goal of continued entropy reduction. Seems kinda selfish of the LCS if you ask me.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the order of progression as postulated by your theory is as follows:

The LCS spins-off or creates an IUOC. The IUOC then in turn partitions itself and creates one (or even several) FWAU's that operate as avatars in the VR.

If this is correct, this leads me to consider the possibility that the LCS could likewise eventually discard even the IUOC's themselves once they too are no longer useful to its purposes just as easily as the IOUC discarded its temporary FWAU avatar after use. An IOUC uses temporary FWAU's avatars in order to increase it 'experience packets", right? ..well then, what's to stop the LCS from similarly using and subsequently discarding IUOC's in the same fashion once these IOUC's are no longer 'productive'? And where's the "love" in all this anyway? After listening to this video I discover I've gone from debating the question of whether the LCS was some kind of deity to the polar extreme of now considering it to be just some ultimately glorified version of Don Corleone.

2) You assert that all intellectual learning is useless and that only Being-level growth survives and is transferable to the IUOC. Thus today's Tom Campbell, renowned nuclear physicist, could potentially be tomorrows' Sally Ching ..working in a remote rice paddy somewhere in China. The question then arises; haven't you then been wasting your entire time here on earth by discovering and explaining all these marvelous secrets of the universe when you will retain NONE of this knowledge once your current Tom Campbell FWAU dies? Wouldn't you have been MUCH better off being an illiterate cow-herder (just as an example) learning how to deal with his/her anger management issues or fear of lightening or whatever instead? What I mean to say is: isn't our time here in this VR much better spent in learning how to subjectively deal with our own feelings & emotions versus increasing our intellectual understanding?

Thanks!

Post subject: Emotions
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:53 am 
Normal User
Normal User

-

Last edited by Robert A.C on Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:58 am 
Normal User
Normal User

-

Last edited by Robert A.C on Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:17 am, edited 8 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:16 am 
Normal User
Normal User

-

Last edited by Robert A.C on Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:17 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:34 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Robert have you thought about participating in the monthly Fireside Chats where you could ask your questions in person?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:05 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

x

Last edited by Robert A.C on Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:07 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

How does one participate in these monthly fireside chats & is there a way to be notified?

Are there any updates to the Kickstarter experiments & documentary to validate the Simulation/VR Theory?

Thanks.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:26 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Email Oliver @ webmaster@matrixwissen.de and he can give you the information. I think you missed the September one but you can register and get the information for the October one.

As far as I know Tom is still mailing out all the gifts from the Kickstarter. I don't think there is any word on the experiments yet. But I imagine that he is in the process of contacting universities.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:43 pm 

Questions for Tom:

1. Is our ability to feel empathy related to past life experiences? As in we can more easily feel empathy for someone because we have actually experienced it in a past life at our being level. Also would that mean someone who is very empathetic most likely has experienced many lives?

2. This might be my ego talking but is it possible through intent to increase intelligence? For example imagining in my minds eye increasing connections and neurons inside my brain.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:14 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

TOM:

In the July 2018 Fireside Chat you very eloquently answered (and thank you very much by the way!😀) the following question I posted; "Is deifying the LCS also a result of human herd mentality? If so what then is the proper way to consider our relationship to the LCS?". Your response was based mostly on a teacher's perspective of how metaphors are used to intellectually explain & interpret the concepts of a God in order to make that concept accessible to the largest target audience possible. I was hoping now for more of a subjective interpretation of how a student can and/or should approach his/her personal relationship to the LCS. So allow me to ask it this way: what is your most predominant feeling/s in the context of your own personal relationship with the LCS? Is it a sense of submission? Is it admiration? Is it reverence? Is it love? Is it awe? Is it joy? Is it a sense of partnership? Is it a sense of being in a student-teacher relationship? Is it a sense of gratitude? Etc.

Or is it perhaps 'all of the above'? I'm guessing your answer will be that any of the aforementioned sentiments would be viable ways for a FWAU to perceptively experience the LCS. If so in which case I'd add the question: are any one of these feelings preferable or superior to the others?

Lastly, does a FWAU's relationship with the LCS differ in any way with that of it's IUOC? That is to say, after our current experience packet is over, can the overall sentiments we held towards the LCS in the PMR change somehow after experiencing physical death or are they always a core aspect of our being-level consciousness?

Thank you!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:29 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

TOM:

Eckhart Tolle presents an amazing concept in his work "The Power of Now" that has really rocked me to the core (in an extremely good way!) and I was wondering if you could comment and/or expand upon it, as your work and his seem to dovetail so beautifully with one another for those of us familiar with both. In a nutshell, Tolle advocates living focused exclusively in the present moment at all times in a state of simple perpetual being regardless of outer circumstances. I have been able to experience living in such a manner myself for varying degrees of time and have found that it grounds me in an astoundingly profound way while also naturally restraining the otherwise unending ramblings of what Buddhists refer to as the "Monkey Mind". In such a state, it seems that the only constant reality in the entire universe is my own consciousness and everything that happens to me and around me is as ephemeral and ever-changing as the flickering images on a movie screen. At such times I seem to dwell in a land of no-thought and yet when thought becomes necessary it comes clearly and much more efficiently, with much clearer perspectives. Once thought is no longer necessary however, I quickly slip back into no-thought. I seem to escape the passage time itself whilst in this state. It's really quite a joyful experience! Additionally, it seems to endow me with an almost infinite measure of patience towards everything and everyone, including myself, because all sense of urgency evaporates. So do all worries. Intellectually I guess for those who have not experienced such a state it might sound as if I've been rendered a human vegetable but the truth is the exact opposite: it is in such a state that I feel the most aliveness! What usually brings me out of this state is only my own failure to hold my intent to do so sustainedly. This happens mostly because my mind seems to reject this state and eventually overpowers me into submission, dragging me back down into what Tolle calls the 'world of thought-forms'.

So here's my question: Does this state I've described, which Tolle calls 'living in the present moment' constitute a preview of what it's like to operate beyond the FWAU? Am I somehow operating (or experiencing) at the IUOC level at such times? Is this what you mean when you talk about living at the "being level"? Are there any parallels between such a state and an OOBE? Which is preferable, an OOBE or living in this state? I'd sure like to hear how this experience fits in with your Big TOE, if at all.

Thank you!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:49 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

TOM:

Stop thinking, judging, expecting, analyzing, comparing, assessing, guessing, second guessing, assuming, etc. Stop thinking. Just be and experience existence without analysis. Simply experience the world you sense without attaching anything to it with your intellect. Be in the moment, observe without assessing or judging everything by how it affects and interacts with you. Do what seems intuitively right each moment -- accept and learn from the consequences -- experience/live reality moment by moment rather than limiting your reality to a little more than a reflection of fears, worries, needs and wants projected by your intellect.
http://www.my-big-toe.com/forums/viewto ... 149#p61149

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1286 posts ]  Go to page Previous 155 56 57 58 5986 Next