Return Home
It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:45 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: Living Without Fear
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:44 am 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Here's a female version of Thomas Campbell talking about fear: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EqZ0ORUR70&t=3162s
Quote:
All human beings experience fear. Frequently when we talk about fear, we think about fears in the physical realm: spiders, snakes, heights, and so on. The Ageless Wisdom provides insight into fear: facing it, working through it, and reaching beyond it. This discussion will focus on the impact fear has on our lives and ways in which we can use spiritual guidance to deal with fear.
Very interesting statistics from this presentation show that what we fear today is much different from what we feared 20 years ago, at least what we fear the most has changed, it seems. Wonder why that is :O

Post subject: Re: Living Without Fear
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:32 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hey dude,

I believe its because we are in a dynamic reality, changing always for each individual to give us new challenges as we grow and have dealt with the old set of challenges conquered.

-Toby

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 10:17 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I am still trying to figure this all out.

Just about every non physical experience I have is sexual now days. And I am not a very sexually driven person so it is very strange.

But it doesn't feel derogatory. I feel that feeling of romantic love, like I have an angel or demon wife lol not sure very strange. There isn't any logical consistency to figure out what is going on. The persona is always presented differently. But it all started from one experience, where I meet someone and It was like I have known forever and I vowed to marry them.

I just realized the key to the non physical is all about emotional truth not coherency. It was perplexing me how I can have and feel affection for something I don't intellectually know or could define.

Last night I had shrooms at a lake and listened closely to emotional truths and had some epifannys.

1. Crying is the shedding of beliefs that processed complex emotion.
2. Love can't be something you can locate.
3. Family is the best analogy for consciousness structure
4. I have a contract/Marriage with god, that which is good what have you.

I am not great at trusting emotional knowledge. I am still skeptical that sexuality is a latching mechanism for good or bad. Some kind of merging tool. Still not sure to what extent the experience are thought form based.

I can't intellectually figure it out or what the surging energy is that accompanies the experiences, but if I did just trust how I feel. I feel longing for this unkown non physical wife!?!?

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 10:48 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Delak,

I want to sign up for the class you’re in, what a welcome change of pace that would be 😊. My personal opinion would be to go with it and have fun and not to worry about good or bad , angel or demon, maybe a little mix of both 😊, you’re having it for a reason. That surging energy just might be so you remember the experience when you wake back up here or could be a gift of some kind ?. Shrooms can be a good teacher and can also be a great healer for those going through a rough mental state/PTSD 😉 I would actually tell people to give those a try over man made pills first. If you come out of the experience and you feel good/happy I don’t see a problem at all and you just may find out who the unknown wife is later down the road.

Have a good one,

Toby

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 7:25 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
I am still trying to figure this all out.

Just about every non physical experience I have is sexual now days. And I am not a very sexually driven person so it is very strange.

But it doesn't feel derogatory. I feel that feeling of romantic love, like I have an angel or demon wife lol not sure very strange. There isn't any logical consistency to figure out what is going on. The persona is always presented differently. But it all started from one experience, where I meet someone and It was like I have known forever and I vowed to marry them.

I just realized the key to the non physical is all about emotional truth not coherency. It was perplexing me how I can have and feel affection for something I don't intellectually know or could define.

Last night I had shrooms at a lake and listened closely to emotional truths and had some epifannys.

1. Crying is the shedding of beliefs that processed complex emotion.
2. Love can't be something you can locate.
3. Family is the best analogy for consciousness structure
4. I have a contract/Marriage with god, that which is good what have you.

I am not great at trusting emotional knowledge. I am still skeptical that sexuality is a latching mechanism for good or bad. Some kind of merging tool. Still not sure to what extent the experience are thought form based.

I can't intellectually figure it out or what the surging energy is that accompanies the experiences, but if I did just trust how I feel. I feel longing for this unkown non physical wife!?!?
Greetings Delak,

The surging energy in my own experience was a “vibration”. It was very intense. I liken it to being in a rocket ship on take-off. This sensation abated for me after several such experiences. I soon learned to “phase out” of this PMR and into another data stream. My friend Martin_AU, on this forum, has researched this energy surge at great length, I suggest you PM him for further explanation.

I went through a period where I had frequent sexual days in NPMR (non-physical). Tom, Monroe, and Bardon, to name a few, have mentioned this NPMR phenomenon. There is a data stream (lower astral) that is specific to sexuality and other emotions and apparently some of us go there during the transition (death). During my OB exploration I found myself suddenly drawn there. Monroe goes into this in detail. I was confused by it but eventually decided to accept it. I stopped being drawn there not long after I accepted it. However, there is also an NPMR entity that has an enduring and loving relationship with me like a “soul mate”. I too want to understand this relationship.

During my OB exploration, I phased into a loving relationship but did not connect it to the soul mate until your post. Recently, I began to reach out to my “higher self” (IUOC) and search for a more detailed explanation of the connection we share. I read your post and went back to my research, meditated and stumbled onto an explanation (more than likely the LCS at work) to our shared desire.You may have heard Tom (and others) state that we are multi-dimensional beings: I am an FWAU, a fragment of an IUOC. The other “dimensional beings” of me are FWAUs, fragments of the same IUOC. Although they are me, they are not me. They are independently creating their own reality and making their own choices. But as I am an IUOC within this FWAU, I am all of these other FWAUs. This is the confusing part of the IUOC/FWAU phenomenon.

The “soul mate” could be a different IUOC. One of our other “dimensional beings” (FWAUs) has probably created an enduring relationship with the subject IUOC/soul mate. Since we have awakened to the “greater reality”, and peeled back the veil, this soul mate relationship in another “dimension” “bleeds through” and manifests within our PMR/NPMR experience. There are other possible explanations for example it could be our IOUC (higher self) or the LCS but this is the explanation that manifested after I read your post.

Regards,

John

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 12:54 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Reading these accounts of NPMR interactions, I want to caution you about belief. When you start to believe a theory of what happened to you, then everything that follows is colored by that first belief. And when someone reads your account and believes what you wrote, then all of their experiences are tainted with belief too.

The information you get is pattern matched back into NPMR terms through the filter of your beliefs, experiences, expectations, fears, ego, and so on. Keep an open mind about what you are interpreting and check yourself on how you are filtering the data.

Sex is not an NPMR experience because it is part of the ruleset of this PMR. That an intense NPMR experience is pattern matched back to PMR sex is not surprising - especially when it is done by males.

Here is what Tom has said about this:

What is called "sex" in NPMR is a voluntary, intense, positive, mutual energy sharing/exchange between entities. It can take many forms - all forms are not perceived or interpreted (based on PMR experience) as "sexual". Each individual interprets their "energy exchange" experience in their own way based upon their personal experience. Under certain relational circumstances between entities, it can emotionally feel somewhat like the best of love based PMR sex, but much more expansive and deep, and not so one-dimensional or driven.
http://www.my-big-toe.com/forums/viewto ... 01&start=0

And:

Thomas Campbell responds to a question from Dr. Russell Targ, San Jose, CA, February 2010

Russell Targ: In graduate school often some the most interesting information is not covered in the classroom but is covered on the final exam. And we've all had that experience. In that spirit I’d like to ask you about one of the most interesting aspects of out of body travel that you didn't cover in this lecture but many of us have experienced. Aleister Crowley, Ingo Swann, Carrington, and Bob Monroe all talk about sex on the astral plane as a very engaging thing to do in the out of body situation. Could you comment on your experiences, and your thought about that? Sort of things to do out of the body.

Tom: (Laughing) Sex I’ve had out of body. That’s a good topic. Yes, there is such a thing and we call it sex because that's the closest metaphor. It’s not sex like you are thinking of sex, but it’s similar.

And what it is, is a very intense and personal sharing of energy. It’s a sharing of data. It’s a sharing of personal energy is just the best way to make a metaphor. And the way that happens is that two entities, and the two entities don't have to be in the same country - in the same planet even, it’s just two entities who have a lot of caring and a lot of mutual connectedness basically share. And what it’s like is that your energy just combines. You literally do become one for a while and you share everything. And you and that person are like in one soul. And you share that. It’s a wonderful experience. It's very deep experience. It's the most complete sharing that you can do.

It’s more complete than the sharing that you can do here. A sexual experience here is a sharing experiences if it’s a sexual experience with someone you love. But this is at a much deeper level of sharing. And that’s what they talk about with sex. And it's not it's not driven in the same way that sex is driven here. It's not like you have a sex drive to go out and share with every being you meet. It's not like that. There's no procreation issues involved. There’s none of that. So it's not a driven aspect; it’s just something that you can do to share with someone who is very close to you in the in the Larger Conscious System.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNORW0C2tpA

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 5:29 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

This is just a some assorted thoughts on the topic:

1. So the surging energy is like a narrow focused beam hitting my tip of my spine area!? I too used to have the jet rocket like vibrations and they have abated too. But this surging energy is different, sometimes I put my hand in front of the beam because it is to invasive to block it. I have asked guides or apparent guide about it they say they can't tell me, one said they couldn't say but it was unfortunate and I should protest, but that one was a freaky one that would attack me so it may have been jacking with me. It would very forcefully pull be out of body each night, and I don't think the good guys put that much effort into it. It does seem to alter my physical body, but I feel good not bad as a result from it. I haven't noticed any super powers. But I can kind of channel and say things to myself that are not from me more and more. The surging beam has been happening for close to 10 years, pretty weird thing to not know what its for. Hopefully I don’t go down in some NPMR record book for the most alien probings.

2. The experiences are sexual but its actually more just sensual. A lot of holding, cuddling, engulf in the energy/presences, very intimate, kinda like skin to skin like if you have ever had a baby fall asleep on your shoulder with no shirt on. I know that is a strange way to put it, but its the best I can do to build layers of metaphors of what I am talking about. The body to body is very narrowly rendered and seems to be just a meta tag to the more complex non-body experience. But there is some sexual element to it sometimes, smooshy kisses, feeling, biting, and sometimes there is the full scope of sex. The body is usually in a sexual physiological. And I don't think I am ever leading it down that path. One time I think I may have been and the persona said, "its not gonna work like that".

3. It is weird the wide range of personas I have felt this intimacy with: Alien, demonic, all the way to angelic, and normal. Last night for example, this one new persona was on me and it was sensual, then latter 3 new personas was on me but they were more pestering and nefarious but I made them laugh and then it got sensual?! This is always in the setting of my bed, and rarely ever any consistent persona!

4. For a while I kept getting this name like, "Evangeline" over the course of weeks, then I had an experience where this one older women took me to see this other women that is the presumable soil mate I have known forever, I tried to ask questions but the older women said she couldn't answer them. I went to this house and meet this lady and I was hanging out in their vacation house. They would avoid answering any of my questions. I phased out then, that lady presumably "Evangeline" was in my bed and it got sexual. After waking up I googled that name for some reason and it was a poem by a guy who is friends with Hawthorne a writer I like, and the poem was about lovers who lost each other in America but found each other at the end of their life as one was a nurse and the other was their dying patient. But something was suspicious about them. Kind like that movie "They Live" where that guy has these glasses he puts on and can see who is an alien.

5. I did a while back try to take a spiritual loan out. I imagined going to the lCS headquarters and gave a very detailed presentation. I imagined the big cheese as a guy in cheese wheel costume smoking cigarettes at the head of the table. A voice said, "they are thinking it over there are still some worrisome about me". This is relevant because this was around when I had that experience where I experienced myself saying I would marry this guide. And then I started feeling this missing/loving feeling toward some unknown source. And the symbolic philosophy of marriage got in my mind, about how you are invested in and you feel a sense of honor to repay that which believed in you. Then I made this presentation and I may have now that I think about it implied a sense of marriage about the request although it was philosophically oriented (whenever I communicate to the lcs I always only metaphorically ramble).

6. One night I was out of body and I tried to see my past life stuff. Nothing seemed to happen. Then next day I was listening to a podcast and they mentioned Allister Crowley, and I randomly drew a symbol on my paper and wrote down his name. Latter on YouTube I see that that was his symbol of this Thelma stuff. Then I started to listen to Thelma videos about, "Developing intimacy with your holly guardian angel". That was the first thing I had come across that described anything similar to what I was experiencing. And then these slight channeling ability had me stumble upon some website about spirit keeping and a guy who married a succubus. Then out of body this group was showing me where to build a church/cult and what to call it. After a few weeks a new group came in and I all that demonic oriented stuff is gone.

7. My friend saw some short documentary on vice about a guy who claims to have been having sex with aliens for 30 years. Just threw this in to give the full scope of all that I have heard about regarding this topic.

There has to be some underpinning mechanism of 'intimacy' that enables consciousness multiplayer so to speak. Intimacy is really all about trust and familiarity. Kind of like how you tame a horse you have to pet it or something. Maybe all the alien and demonic origins has to do with starting off with the hardest thing for me to trust before you start forming a union. Like you want to make sure a horse isn't going to throw you off if it thinks it sees a rabbit kind of thing. I think this might be true for bad and good, seem more like a nefarious tactic, but the experience doesn't feel that way.

I will see if the next few night I can get any answers regarding this stuff. Maybe I should ask one of these personas a very obvious question I never ask, "who the hell are you?"

Interestingly John, a few times a persona has informed me I am apart of some group, kind of like a non-physical family. Maybe that in MBT terminology is my other FWAU me's. But Its funner to think I was part of some cool past spiritual community like the Pythagorean's and my job is to build an underground commune.

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 6:05 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:

Interestingly John, a few times a persona has informed me I am apart of some group, kind of like a non-physical family. Maybe that in MBT terminology is my other FWAU me's. But Its funner to think I was part of some cool past spiritual community like the Pythagorean's and my job is to build an underground commune.

PM me when you find out the family/group name. Thanks.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 8:40 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hi Delak,

Sexual feelings and surges of energy in the spine are common and understood in hinduism under, "kundalini". There might be value in seeing if it relates to your experience. I would also second that you should be cautious of belief traps in trying to intellectually understand it, especially from the people whose words you mention. Like most things, you may need to emotionally work your way through the experience to an understanding.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 8:23 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I think I am starting to get some general answers.

I think there are nested lessons and things going on at once...

1. It occurred to me that everything you do makes you either stronger or weaker (than you could of been) in terms of being a proper competitor of life. It then followed that for sex to make one a stronger life competitor it should be used to strengthen relationships. I realized I wasn't seeing or looking at women as potential relationships.

2. Not knowing if I was good or evil always bothered me. Like I wanted to be pat on the back and assured I can go forth and throw my weight around and it will be in the services of the greater good. My current thinking is I need to do away with this need, and just trust my self and "engage in the game" play the best I can be more of a leader instead of taking less action in fear that it isn't in services of some greater good. Instead just play it the best I can and let the chips fall as they may.

The other questions I had I got a chance last night to ask them in a very general way. My covers started slowly moving around on me and it felt relaxing and it kind of put my body in a trance vibrational state and I had some surging beam energy. My hand was floating up and down, and it just occurred to me to ask questions and if my arm floated up that was yes. I think the idea is that I had some intellect still intact to remember what questions I wanted to ask. If I was fully out of body I usually don't think that the questions are very important and I forget to ask.

3. I asked if the surging beam was good for me? My arm floated up (Yes)
4. I asked if I would be in a committed relationship? (Yes), I asked if it would weaken me or strengthen me (Arm floated up half way)
5. I asked if I was in a soul group? (Yes), I asked what was the group I was in and got a letters spelled out W.E.M.ZX>D?RSED I asked if it could be repeated and it was just as non comprehensible. Once I had asked a guide that was telling me about this group or mission I was apart of and the guide also stated some names that didn't mean anything to me.

I didn't remember to ask the one about a "marriage" with some non physical something. But that might mean that my current thoughts on it are good enough. I think its a symbolic way for me to know I am vouched and invested in, that I have a responsibility on my end.