Return Home
It is currently Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:11 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: "Earthbound Spirits"
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 1:01 am 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Hello, family.

Can anyone shed light on the notion of earthbound spirits - FWAUs of formerly incarnate humans who may be unwilling or unable to let go of their FWAU identity?

Tom has said that upon physical death, our memory of this reality fades like a dream. Yet I've heard convincing accounts of hauntings that are highly suggestive of FWAUs who have not only retained memories of their former physical identity after death, but who also continue to try to inhabit the physical spaces that they once occupied as corporeal beings.

Any insights?

Post subject: Re: "Earthbound Spirits"
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 7:35 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Hello, family.

Can anyone shed light on the notion of earthbound spirits - FWAUs of formerly incarnate humans who may be unwilling or unable to let go of their FWAU identity?

Tom has said that upon physical death, our memory of this reality fades like a dream. Yet I've heard convincing accounts of hauntings that are highly suggestive of FWAUs who have not only retained memories of their former physical identity after death, but who also continue to try to inhabit the physical spaces that they once occupied as corporeal beings.

Any insights?
Hi Icarus,

The short answer is that, upon death, we go through a "transition". In some instances, the (non -physical) FWAU (focus personality) remains attached to PMR. It retains the memory and personality of the FWAU Avatar. However, the IUOC (energy essence) withdraws from it.

Regards,

John

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 11:06 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

And to add to what John said, it may also be another nudge from the LCS to look for a larger reality.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 3:27 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Thanks for these replies.

Sainbury - I think that in some cases, "the haunting" may indeed be a ruse by the LCS to awaken "the haunted" to a larger reality, as Tom has said on different occasions. But I'm aware of instances in which the haunting seems quite malevolent - causing terror, destruction of property, and even physical assault (usually in the form of superficial scratches on the skin, a shove from behind at the top of a flight of stairs, and feelings of strangulation). In those instances, it seems unlikely that the LCS would do something that would induce terror in the targeted individual(s).

I'm just wondering if, per jdjr, the FWAU can willfully remain autonomous from the IUOC even though it is no longer physically manifest in this PMR.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 8:07 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Icarus,

No only in death, this place, family, problems are all gone when I am in other experiences, the only thing I have in mind is current reality, to me this place isn't even a thought in most.

Now I have done a couple soul retrievals where it seemed like I was going back to the past but, it seemed more like the individuals were manifesting their own reality in preset time but I am unsure ? but basically they needed a wakeup, told family and friends were right around the corner, all you need to do is follow me to see them :) it was like they were stuck in a loop and we can break that loop.

Have a good one.

-Toby

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 9:49 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Keep in mind that entities not getting this data stream as FWAUs playing an avatar can 'hack' the data stream and cause mischief. It isn't common, but it is possible. They are stopped when The Big Cheese finds out.

Read this thread for an interesting account of just this occurrence and Tom's answer:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2468&p=2845#p2845

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 12:35 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

OK earth bound spirits arent many, most people that find love are free within their minds to do all sorts of things. earthbound spirits arent many and are discovering love just like any other. most humans that arent free are more robotic in nature but becarful not to take this to literaly because when you are in love, everyone is also so to speak. some you will meet in nprm or pmr will be more in love and u will recongnize this. spirits and haunted houses can be seen as structures or stories that are open, they do not serve a real purpose besides your entertainment, depends on how deep you go with them they mey have somthing to teach to show or to reveal, most of the time they are just there for you to recongnize their existence and the show moves on.

i have only ran into truly evil beings on very rare occasions and even they seem to have somthing to teach. there doesnt seem to be any evil entities only ignorance and misunderstandings. the larger system seems to want us to know that everything is alright and that there is ultimtley a reason for everythign.

its hard to tell if beings are truly evil, acting evil or if the evil is a result of your ignorance, iv noticed there is much to say about this

when i say you are love i mean when you become aware of your multidimesional self. that is how my experience depicts it.i do not mean when u fall in lvoe with the oppsite sex, that is another love.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 7:00 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Keep in mind that entities not getting this data stream as FWAUs playing an avatar can 'hack' the data stream and cause mischief. It isn't common, but it is possible. They are stopped when The Big Cheese finds out.

Read this thread for an interesting account of just this occurrence and Tom's answer:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2468&p=2845#p2845
And yet, if the accounts I have heard and / or read are in any way credible, these "violations" are still fairly commonplace...and by "commonplace" I'm speaking purely in relative terms. In actual terms, this phenomena may affect less than 1% of the general population. But when you consider the combined population of the English-speaking world, in terms of actual numbers, there may be tens of thousands of people so affected...a small fraction of whom ever relate their accounts publicly.

The thread you referred me to is familiar to me and is one of my favorites in the MBT catalog.

I just think that there must be, at any given time, NPMR entities that work hard to assume the guise of the dearly departed (with convincing fidelity and assuming the identities of those who, in life, had verifiable unresolved emotional issues) or, applying Occam's Razor, are actual instances of FWAUs that have not accepted their physical death and who still inhabit our PMR space.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 9:29 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

The term 'earthbound spirits' is a misnomer. Earth isn't physical, it is digital. So it isn't as though entities can be trapped in a physical reality.
Quote:
I just think that there must be, at any given time, NPMR entities that work hard to assume the guise of the dearly departed (with convincing fidelity and assuming the identities of those who, in life, had verifiable unresolved emotional issues) or, applying Occam's Razor, are actual instances of FWAUs that have not accepted their physical death and who still inhabit our PMR space.
This isn't a perfect system, and The Big Cheese isn't a perfect administrator. But an entity assuming identities for mischievous purposes would likely be stopped. That sort of interference isn't allowed. Don't look for a bogey-man where one doesn't exist.

Entities have to accept physical death because the PMR data stream is disconnected when their avatar dies.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 4:16 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Ill go with sainbury too i think its explained well