Return Home
It is currently Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:01 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 393 posts ]  Go to page Previous 123 24 25 26 27 Next
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:12 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Update on my mother, Lee:
A PET scan has determined the adenocarcinoma to be stage IV. It has spread to her bones and possibly her brain. An MRI of her brain will give us definitive evidence if it has spread there or not. That will be done next week, sometime.
Although she seems to be more open in conversation to becoming more aggressive with her cannabis oil treatment, her actions still speaks otherwise. I have been unable to convince her to take enough to heal her. She is only taking enough to make her passing easier.
At this point I'm not sure how to proceed other than to do all I can to make her as comfortable as possible and not press her anymore to do more. But, this is really hard to do.
I very much wish to respect and honor her wishes if I only knew what they really are.
Thank you to all those that are helping.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 4:10 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Jim,

thanks for your posting and also my apologies for reading your posting here so belatedly ,

Perhaps by now you have already done the MRI of the brain ?

Please advise on how we can be of help to both you and your mother thru any RH request here,

thanks , Brian

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 8:36 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

This Wednesday is when the MRI is scheduled. We see the oncologist Friday to discuss the results and any subsequent treatment. Health wise, she seems to be deteriorating very quickly. Additionally, she seems resigned to only doing enough to keep her as comfortable as possible and not enough to save her life. Specifically, I'm speaking of the herbal protocols I've developed based on my own research. These protocols have been discussed with her doctors who are all for it. Unfortunately, her efforts at aggressively attacking the cancer with these protocols is half hearted at best.
These protocols are nowhere near as harsh as chemo and radiation are going to be...
At last, I'm not sure how to advise. Perhaps just sending her love and peace is what's needed.
Thank you, again, my friends,

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 9:50 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Jim, this is a hard thing to do, but sometimes you have to respect the wishes of the person who is ill. It sounds as though she has made up her mind and she is mostly trying to placate other people's wishes. My suggestion is to stop trying to make her do anything, and ask her what she wants. And do that.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 10:54 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Thank you, Linda.
I'm thinking you're right and that her talk of treating the cancer is merely placating her family, friends and neighbors that love her so dearly.
Indeed, trying to make her do anything has always been counterproductive. All I've been able to do is offer suggestions and hope for the best. When I do ask her what she wants, I get the response that she wants to be healed. But, when it's time to do the things she said she'd like to try, there's always something that stops her short of going through with it.
Typically, her upset stomach is the usual culprit. The oncologist attributes the severe nausea to the cancer having spread to her brain. The MRI should confirm that, one way or the other.
Yes, it has been difficult to accept that. Nevertheless, I will accept whatever she really wants to do and however it turns out while I do whatever I can to help her through this as gracefully as possible.
My Mama epitomizes the little old lady that is kind to everyone and everything, taking in strays whether they're people or animals and nursing them back to health or helping them get back on their feet.

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 5:40 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Jim ,

I have nothing further to add at this time to Linda's short but lovely posting, and just to say I would fully endorse her advice ..

However, please keep us updated on the latest..

I would say at this point as you mentioned just some RH that pertains to positive emotional strength, for you, Mom and the rest of your family.. seems to be the current RH recipe,,, in regards to the rest of us here in the forum following this healing thread..

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 8:15 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I have 2 healing requests :

Brother found blood in his urine Recently
We agreed it looks like it could be kidney stones,..
So thats our current mindset on an outcome..
We are hoping of course its not an indication of something more serious..
Test outcomes are due on this by Monday..
Thanks for any help in rendering this as just s mall kidney stones as the cause..

Sister recently had a high white blood cell count..
the current preliminary diagnosis is for bone marrow cancer and t0 a lesser probability one of the leukemia cancers..
We are hoping of course that neither of those will be the outcome..

Today she had to do 3 blood samples that cover a battery of 14 different tests with the hematologist..
Please focus your healing intents on a less serious outcome than cancers..

Thanks, Brian

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 5:58 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hi Brian. I’m sorry to hear of your families troubles. Brian there’s a technique I’ve seen results with and which I think they may have been teaching in children’s cancer wards for quite some time now. You visualise the white cells as little fish swimming through your body eating up all of the bad cells. It’s a really positive exercise, with results varying from a measurable decrease in cancer cells to feeling pro-active and less dis-empowered in the face of disease.

I hope you and your family are met with support through every step of your difficulties. All the best.

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 10:49 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I really like that tool set. Think I'll try that, too.

Got your brother and sister on my mind. Stay positive my friend.

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 4:14 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Guys, thanks for your postings,,!

Both of you guys have always been 2 of my best MBT friends , and I mean this as no faint praise to either of you

But yes, it is interesting Nessie mentioned the use of the "tool sets" in healing. I had really felt that recently, I have been having a lot of success with them in my own RH efforts,,

Not too much of an update on either my sister or brother as yet..

With my "brother", we both got a laugh out of this idea we would set our "intents" being such a painful condition as "kidney stones" LOL
But we were both afraid initially that he had passed such a large amount of blood in his urine.., That we feared something even more serious.. Since my post from recent conversations with my brother , it is sounding more and more that what he has the highest % for, He is supposed to call the doctor on Monday , and so perhaps I might have another update on him soon..

But thanks much my 2 friends for all your support :) !!

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 7:08 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

My mother passed away Saturday. Thank you to everyone who sent her healing, peace and love.
You have my deepest gratitude.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 8:35 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
My mother passed away Saturday. Thank you to everyone who sent her healing, peace and love.
You have my deepest gratitude.
Love to you and your mom.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 2:48 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Congrats to your mom who is on to her next adventure.

Condolences to you and your family who will miss her so much.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 4:27 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I Pass along the deepest love and sympathies to my soul mate and brother on your recent loss ..

Brian

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 6:53 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Thank you so very kindly Jdjr, Linda and Brian.
I find your words and all the love being sent Mama's and my way, overwhelming in the best possible way.
I feel the love and compassion from all of you, even those that sent their love without comment. I don't have adequate vocabulary to express my gratitude.
All I can say is I love you and thank you.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 393 posts ]  Go to page Previous 123 24 25 26 27 Next