Return Home
It is currently Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:54 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 458 posts ]  Go to page Previous 121 22 23 24 2531 Next
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 11:08 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Even if you become lucid you are still getting the dream virtual reality and not the PMR data stream.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 11:10 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Linda-
Quote:
Do you have a reference for exactly what Tom said?
https://youtu.be/cL28lY8WzVo?t=258
Do you have a time stamp for your reference? That is a 2hr plus video.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 12:48 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Linda,
Quote:
Do you have a time stamp for your reference? That is a 2hr plus video.
The link is time stamped, starting at 4 :18 and shortly there after.. is where Tom makes references about not being able to access the transition frame via the dream reality frame.

Thanks also, for your postings as always :)

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 2:33 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Thank you for your help Linda and Brian.

I can see what I have done in my post.
I have to admit I have watched that video before and looks like my attention was paid to the furniture more than to what Tom was saying. Hehe

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 4:12 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Ojo,

it is all good :)

Just let Linda and I know how we can be of any further help to you in answering questions here in this thread ?

Thanks, Brian

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:36 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Sorry for the Lull on dream research activity here

but i did have a recent dream I think worth mentioning .. but only re: enforces my subjective results pretty much in past postings of my dreams in this thread,

so I had a vivid dream about my brother and we were having a family get together

the matching Real life (RL) attributes first :

** Much of my brothers sorta hidden personality traits ie; ( his wild side) seemed to match my own recall of his younger days.

** the fact that he does own a green Mustang..

It had elements of more of the "back wards/ reverse driving" i have mentioned many times with my own "truck driving dreams", in earlier dream postings..
My bother had become frustrated not being able to find a store parking space, and than got upset and drove in reverse at a high rate of speed ..( looking for an open parking space)..,
which caused myself and all passengers some angst moments to be sure..

As in many of my past dreams there appeared to be little connection to PMR locations:

so for example :

the house where we had the family get together
the local store where we traveled to via my brothers Mustang,
both were creations of the dream reality , and not of related PMR known and familiar locations..

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:18 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

It sounds like elements cobbled together to give you a fear test. The elements aren't important, but your reaction to the car driving fast in reverse was the point of the dream. Personally, I hate those kinds of dreams and ask my guides not to give me any. I still get them once in awhile.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:12 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Linda ,

thanks for your suggestion here, on the possibility of the fear test.
I completely over looked that !

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:07 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
I wanted to point out first that through watching a Tom video the other night it was briefly mentioned that this frame is not able to be accessed directly through the dream reality frame ( something I have wondered about )..
Interestingly enough when I was reading Memoirs of a Psychic Spy by Joe McMoneagle last night, there is a section about how he did some remote viewing while lucid dreaming. It starts on page 200 for those interested. But Joe is a very special person with decades of training on remote viewing. So I think this combination would be very rare for someone to be able to do.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:04 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Quote:
I wanted to point out first that through watching a Tom video the other night it was briefly mentioned that this frame is not able to be accessed directly through the dream reality frame ( something I have wondered about )..
Interestingly enough when I was reading Memoirs of a Psychic Spy by Joe McMoneagle last night, there is a section about how he did some remote viewing while lucid dreaming. It starts on page 200 for those interested. But Joe is a very special person with decades of training on remote viewing. So I think this combination would be very rare for someone to be able to do.
Maybe it's just the usage of the term 'lucid dreaming' that's in question?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:34 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Nessie + Linda,

thanks for your replies :)

I want to state first I am Humbly submitting the following comments and observations because in the end of course i dont really know ..
but my best guess at this point..

For most of the recent OBE's ive had, it is quite true many of them have occurred while sleeping .
Similar to what I think Joe McMoneagle was able to accomplish with his RV , I too am able to OBE once i become lucid in my dreams.
And so I suppose indirectly than since I was dreaming, i am at least partially still in the dream reality frame.
But it is also clear once I had become lucid , this seemed to be the key for me to go OBE. and so I didnt view this as something i was directly jumping from dreams to NPMR..
I think the best way to characterize my method was going from wakefulness, to dreams , to at least some level of lucidity , to OBE..

Let me know if this helps clarify my previous comments on this ?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:52 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

No Nessie, both the terms 'lucid dreaming,' and 'remote viewing,' were accurate.

I don't think it is just the lucidity that makes a difference. But the fact that Joe is able to make his lucidity as functional as in the awake PMR data stream. And he is able to use his Intent in the lucid part of his dream to do remote viewing. Something that I have never heard of someone else being able to do before.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:59 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Reading on, Joe stopped remote viewing that way because he got so tired not having REM sleep. And in one session, (these were all being done with strict scientific protocols,) he had a scary time not being able to get back to the PMR data stream. And he had 5 false wake-ups.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:22 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I've not read Memoirs of A Psychic Spy but it sounds interesting. Any ideas on why the extended cycles of false awakenings seem to apply to exiting lucid dreaming?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:41 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Thanks for the introduction to yet another piece of corroborating subjective evidence that NPMR exists. I have never heard of McMoneagle

It is interesting that he determined mankind's origin, during an RV, was the sea otter. This is essentially the same conclusion reached by one of the Monroe explorers. His success rates are superior to others and also provide a clue as to my own curiosity about switching data streams during my experiences in NPMR.

Presently, I am writing in a waking state of consciousness (conscious) in an objective reality with an objective awareness. All other states of consciousness or data streams (dreams, imagination, day dreams, lucid dreams, astral projections, out of body, false awake, etc.) are different layers of data (subconscious/IUOC essence) in a subjective reality with a subjective awareness. The focus (dreamy v waking) defines the success which is reliant upon one's intended wakefulness, will, and desire along with permission from the LCS.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 458 posts ]  Go to page Previous 121 22 23 24 2531 Next