Return Home
It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:56 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:11 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

00:40 Extreme physical suffering and healing from it, chronic condition with no treatment
09:35 The parents dilemma - Questioning your intentions of being helpful
22:05 Question on Tom's healing tools, making a precise query, healing loneliness
26:10 Suppressing versus removing fears, letting go might be supression not removal
32:00 Meditation states and stepping outside of fear patterns, meaning of appearance change
43:35 Metaphors as ways to focus intent
45:50 Re-playable experience packets
49:30 Is there an optimum life path that we loose track off due to our fears

Last edited by Sainbury on Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:58 am 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

On youtube, someone asked why the question regarding the experiments got cut out.
I can't remember when that question was. Is there any reason why it got cut out?

What you think you are might not be true - always.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:19 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Because it is Claudio who has donned several names to troll Tom on YouTube. If it was cut then that gives you a clue. Claudio has been banned on the forum but has signed on with a new name. I imagine he will be banned again very soon.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:15 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
On youtube, someone asked why the question regarding the experiments got cut out.
I can't remember when that question was. Is there any reason why it got cut out?
The editor, Justin, explained this in the comment section of the Youtube video, I will copy-paste it to here:
Quote:
​@Modeling Coaching

Claudio,

By your own admission in comments on other videos, you are using the accounts “Claudio Soprano”, “Modeling Coaching”, and “Physics BS Detector with recorder on.” I can only guess that you are also using other accounts here as well. Unfortunately, you have used similar tactics in the past. That alone is likely enough information for most people regarding this matter.

However, I will address the questions/concerns from you and your alias accounts. Let it be known that I am NOT speaking on behalf of Tom or MBT or any others, but only on behalf of myself. I am responding primarily for the sake of clarity for others. I already know from past experiences that engaging in a “discussion” with you will only lead in endless circles.

I was asked to take out your question regarding the experiments because it was too technical of a question for the fireside chat format. I fully agree with and fully support the decision to remove your question. In your question, you referenced very specific labels on multiple diagrams. To address your question appropriately and for viewers to have any idea of what you were talking about, the diagrams of the experiments would be needed as well as more time. Tom explained something along these line to you and suggested that you instead send the question in an email so he could address it properly. As you might recall, he has taken the time to exchange emails with you in the past (2011). With your permission, he posted that exchange in hopes that others mind find it useful:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5746&hilit=email+exchange+claudio

I can only imagine how many hundreds of emails you have sent Tom over the years. I am truly impressed by his level of patience toward you.

I, myself, suggested removing your health question for several reasons. 1) The question immediately before it addressed the exact same concepts. 2) You first stated that you didn’t really want to talk about the specifics of your health issue (but you ended up still mentioning the specifics). 3) Tom answered your health question (it would seem that you would be satisfied with that and might not want it published). 4) The overall flow of the edit did not work with your other question removed—since your two questions were asked back-to-back. Thus, I put all the pieces together and did my best to make a decision with your privacy in mind as well as the fluidity of the fireside chat.

98% of the fireside chats are left as is. I often omit stumbles, coughs, long pauses, personal chatter, etc. On very rare occasion, a question or short segment will be removed. Some instances are due to technical issues. In some cases, participants have ask that their own question be removed for the sake of privacy. While I’m sure you and your aliases would like to assume that there is some conspiracy behind it all, there is not. The goal with each edit is to present an end product that is as clear, concise, and as useful as possible. The primary goal is not to appease Claudio.

Regarding the claim by you and your aliases that Tom is avoiding challenging questions about the experiments or that there is some conspiracy regarding the matter… Well, that just doesn’t make any logical sense, Claudio. Tom, with the help of others, is working to actually have the experiments completed.

As a side note, the link you are sharing for the unedited video is marked as a privacy/security threat by my DNS security system. Whether that is true or not, I can’t say with any certainty. However, in conjunction with the fact that you are web/tech savvy and that you are using multiple accounts already, it is a concern.

I’ll make a few predictions now, Claudio, based on your patterns over the last decade.
- You will make some ad hominem attacks toward me.
- You will try to bring up a personal matter or otherwise attempt to prod me back into the “discussion.”
- You will claim that people who follow Tom’s work are blind believers, in a cult, etc.
- You will take bits of my post out of context to post in facebook groups or other arenas to try and pull new people into your whirlwind of drama.
- You might do any of the above with a YouTube account that I can only suspect, but not fully confirm is another one of your aliases.
- You will create new accounts on the MBT forum and other arenas from which you have been previously banned to squawk about MBT censorship etc.

It’s the same old pattern, Claudio. Your infatuation with Tom and MBT is, frankly, concerning. I wish you the best and hope you are able to sort out the underlying issue. That’s all I have to say to you and your aliases regarding this matter.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:49 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Very well put, Justin.

I bet this youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBqY4d ... 5RKA/about) is another one of Claudio's creations.

That channel should be reported to Youtube for copyright infringement for its, I bet, unauthorized use of images lifted from https://www.my-big-toe.com.

https://www.youtube.com/copyright_complaint_form

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:52 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Very well put, Justin.

I bet this youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBqY4d ... 5RKA/about) is another one of Claudio's creations.

That channel should be reported to Youtube for copyright infringement for its, I bet, unauthorized use of images lifted from https://www.my-big-toe.com.

https://www.youtube.com/copyright_complaint_form
To follow that path is a futile destruction of self. I would encourage no one to file any such complaint. I would ask that all ask themselves why they do what they do.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:47 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Do you feel yourself dying?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:16 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I looked at the YouTube channel. I can't find any segments of Tom's YouTube videos that he is using. Did I miss something? If so, Tom could file a copyright complaint.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:43 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
I looked at the YouTube channel. I can't find any segments of Tom's YouTube videos that he is using. Did I miss something? If so, Tom could file a copyright complaint.
It strikes me as more of Claudio’s antics. It doesn’t appear to me that anything has been stolen, except perhaps the image of Tom on the channel.

It’s just Claudio’s continuing effort to prove that MBT is a cult so that he can dismiss everything Tom says. To try to file a copyright complaint would do more harm than good in my opinion. If anyone were to accidentally stumble across that channel and find that they had any interest at all it would likely prompt them to seek out MBT. I have a sneaking suspicion Claudio would love a copyright claim to be filed on it. Just my guess. ;)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:32 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Here are youtube's policies:

https://www.youtube.com/yt/about/polici ... guidelines

This issue originated on this forum when member Minde posted a rant seeking justification for the deletion of the Claudio section in part one of the April 2019 fireside chat. She asked: was it right to delete it? She also, in a second post, added the deleted section. Minde's rant thread was taken down.

If taking down a rant in the rant section of this forum is indicative of MBT policy then the subject youtube channel may very well need its attention. There is no harm in filing a complaint over conduct in violation of YouTube and MBT policies. This should have Tom's approval.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:53 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Minde was Claudio joining on the forum with a different username. He was banned here many years ago for causing so much trouble and being very rude. Minde has now been banned as well.

He has stalked Tom for some years now. Tom answered him patiently many times until he decided it wasn't doing any good. Claudio isn't a physicist and has no training as one. But he was trying to talk to Tom on a physicist level that indicated he clearly had no idea what he was talking about.

Now Claudio is stalking Tom on YouTube with different usernames and posting ridiculous rants. He is soon to be banned there under all of them.

There are people taking clips from Tom's YouTube videos and using them for their own purposes. That is copywrite infringement, and that is what Tom will challenge.