Aspergers, Dream reality as a VR,and a parsimonious computer

Brian50
Power Poster
Power Poster

Re: Aspergers, Dream reality as a VR,and a parsimonious computer

Post by Brian50 »

The one thing ive noticed is , there seems to be different levels of these emotions in "dreams"
and so I think sometimes as you mentioned the fear I experience almost seems at the PMR level. Although , i think most times
for me anyways, the fear seems a bit less or "watered down".., as compared to its counterpart PMR fear levels..

So as an example , if i am to drive the car off the cliff to my doom, there seems to be some sorta reassurance about it also that,
this isnt really the end as yet...Yet, im still experiencing both the "fear" and the "reassurance" that it will be ok, at the same time , somehow, if that makes any sense at all to the readers...
But it does seem to be a bit less fear, than what my expectations of such a traumatic event were to occur in PMR..

I am really not sure why this is the case, be it perhaps the dream reality has looser constraints and/or
I have some sorta inferred understanding that is not available to me as PMR Brian ..

But in response to this , Linda-
I think the dreams faded as I became more annoyed than afraid.
Can you specify what the source of this annoyance is ?
or perhaps elaborate ?

Thanks, Brian
Sainbury
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Sainbury »

I just mean that having the driving without breaks dream resulted more in annoyance, with a recollection of similar past dreams, than fear. Like, "Oh, here we go again with the no breaks thing."

I don't have many fear dreams now, and if I do they are extra unpleasant. Mostly I have dreams where I'm making choices. And sometimes those decisions show up major flaws in my character. If I can remember my dreams, I always look for those choices. The rest is usually unimportant.
Brian50
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Brian50 »

don't have many fear dreams now, and if I do they are extra unpleasant. Mostly I have dreams where I'm making choices. And sometimes those decisions show up major flaws in my character. If I can remember my dreams, I always look for those choices. The rest is usually unimportant.
Quite interesting Linda.

as I feel i have the same trends going right now also , in terms of the steady increase in dream lessons which also, includes my ability to interpret the lessons involved afterwards.. there value, and than sometimes as you alluded to my failures ..

And although, you may not have directly mentioned it in this posting,
I also feel of course the reduction overall, your experiencing in number of fear type dreams , is a step in the correct direction I feel from a growth standpoint :)

there is a couple other dream aspects i also wanted to mention but short on time right now , so later on that

But im very happy to be posting regularly again , and was very happy to see your still here posting quite regularly :)

I miss the give and take with you, that we used to share here , but have re established over the past week or so

Brian
Sainbury
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Sainbury »

I'm glad to see you back Brian.

Here's my dream from last night. I was given 2 milking goats. I spent a lot of time in an animal supply store looking for items I needed for the goats. Then I was told that one of the goats had a deadly, very communicable, disease. A disease that was spread by mosquitoes. And that goat could end up infecting a lot of other livestock. I decided that the goat would have to be shot and should never have been given to me.

That was the decision in the dream. I am a huge animal lover, but would I be willing to kill one animal for the greater good? Or would I try to save the animal and endanger a lot of other animals.
Brian50
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Brian50 »

Linda,

that is quite reassuring that you are still having these dream lessons ..

A question on them as of recently -

Do you feel you still have to ask the LCS for them on a given night , or are they just happening for you
without you having to implicitly ask the LCS for them to occur ?
Sainbury
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Sainbury »

No, lesson dreams happen pretty much every night.
Brian50
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Brian50 »

Linda ,

I wanted to move on to another dream topic , I have been keen to ask you about

First, let me explain my night time little habit and than I think you will see, where I am going with this -

But most nights, i wills et a full string of videos from you tube , and let them play all night long.

So for example, I will queue up a full night of tom videos that play one after the next one ..

What I have noticed on occasion is that the PMR data or input either can do one of 2 things it seems concerning my dream experiences-

1) work itself in to an existing dream scenario

2) become the catalyst for a new dream scenario or a new direction within a dream .

and if was when its 2), .. i am amazed at how little info or dialogue from the pmr video can spawn and entire involved dream landscape .
and many times it seems to be just a couple lines of dialogue from the PMR video as i sleep that can do this..

The strangest thing ive had happen with this kinda thing , is the direct dialogue from the PMR video occurred after I briefly awoke from the dream . So in other words although I heard it and it fitted in nicely to my dream scene .. I had not actually heard it yet from the pmr data standpoint ..I seemed to pick up on it a little bit in advance of it playing from the pmr video ..I was quite surprised when I heard it repeated just after awakening .. !

anyways, i hope ive made this understandable for you and was wondering if you had any similar experiences in how your dreams end up ?
Sainbury
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Sainbury »

Wow! How interesting. And playing videos all night doesn't disturb your sleep?

When I watch a lot of Tom videos and then meditate, I often have a session in MBT school or meet with Tom. A direct influence from the videos. Do I think it is really Tom? No, but the experiences are always interesting.
Brian50
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Brian50 »

Wow! How interesting. And playing videos all night doesn't disturb your sleep?
Ya i seemed to adjust very quickly to just letting them play as i sleep :)
When I watch a lot of Tom videos and then meditate, I often have a session in MBT school or meet with Tom. A direct influence from the videos. Do I think it is really Tom? No, but the experiences are always interesting.
this sounds quite interesting Linda,
what % of time do you meet with Tom ?

and how formal is the version of MBT school ?
or are u speaking metaphorically ?

EDIT :

Forgot to mention -
In regards to -
The strangest thing ive had happen with this kinda thing , is the direct dialogue from the PMR video occurred after I briefly awoke from the dream . So in other words although I heard it and it fitted in nicely to my dream scene .. I had not actually heard it yet from the pmr data standpoint ..I seemed to pick up on it a little bit in advance of it playing from the pmr video ..I was quite surprised when I heard it repeated just after awakening .. !
Another possibility for this I failed to mention in my previous post,
i will listen to videos multiple times , especially the longer ones as I sleep
So I could have anticipated that part of the video dialogue in advance of it actually playing in real time PMR.
But i do find the possibility of lower %.
Sainbury
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Sainbury »

this sounds quite interesting Linda, what % of time do you meet with Tom ? and how formal is the version of MBT school ? or are u speaking metaphorically ?
This happened a long time ago when I was new to MBT. I met with Tom 3-4 times and the same with the school. When I came out of the meditation I lost a lot of what went on but the feeling of the experience.
Sainbury
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Sainbury »

I had a version of the 'no brakes in the car' dream on Tuesday night. I was in front of a gate that had to be opened manually and the driveway was on a little incline. I put the car in Park and then pulled up the emergency brake. The normal noise of the clicking wasn't there when I pulled the lever up. And because of that I thought to myself that maybe something was wrong with it.

As I stepped out of the car, it started to roll backwards. I still had my hand on the door and I started running trying to get back in the car. The car started going faster and faster. I started trying to think how I could get myself in the door of the car to swing my body in. There was a minute or so of this going on until I finally got myself back in the car. The dream immediately ended. Some moments of high concern but not outright panic.
Brian50
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Brian50 »

Linda,

thanks for your contribution of your version of the "no brakes in the car" dream and my apologies for the tardiness of my reply..

yes, that is quite typical of the types of dreams i have related to this , and as you mention that there would be of course different versions of this which can be classified i think under this heading.
The normal noise of the clicking wasn't there when I pulled the lever up.
a lot of times i refer to this kinda thing as having "partial function"..

Linda + others...

I was chatting with Martin yesterday , after reading a bit from Robert Monroe's second book, "Far journeys "..,
I felt something fairly significant happened for me via a dream I had.. that I have been wondering about now for quite some time .
This involves meeting entities which are outside of myself , ..

Firstly , ..Let me show you the Relevant part of this book that piqued my interest in this topic -

" Like most humans, we were possessed with the idea

or hope that there had to be intelligent life somewhere among the billions of stars that we could perceive physically. So in our play we took to sending our Explorers out beyond the solar system at what appeared a near-instantaneous change of locale. The instruction was to keep going until he or she perceived something worthwhile. They passed by the other suns, found other planets, but no intelligent life. It seemed to us a sterile universe. The change came in 1974. It took place in all of our Explorers within several weeks. Some had never met one another, so there was no cross-communication. In looking back to examine the reason for this massive change, the only thing that we could find was: we had inserted the affirmation developed for the Gateway Program at the beginning of each experimental session in the lab. Other than that, we made no significant changes in Hemi-Sync frequencies, basic environment, or methods of presentation. It may have been the second part that
was the catalyst: . . . Also, I deeply desire the help and cooperation, the assistance, the understanding of those individuals whose wisdom, development, and experience are equal to or greater than my own. I ask their guidance and protection from any influence or any source that might provide me with less than my stated desires. It was suddenly as if a curtain had been lifted. Almost every time one of our Explorers went into the out-of-body state or simply into an advanced Focus 12, they encountered intelligent beings who were more or less willing to communicate—and could do so. "

Robert A. Monroe. Far Journeys - 2/3 - 1985 (Kindle Locations 682-686). Main Street Books. Kindle Edition.

So although i did not recite the above "affirmation", after retiring to bed last night,
while chatting with Martin about it, i did make a commitment to myself, that i was now ready to break the 'radio silence",
which had always been a self-imposed barrier, to me regarding meeting other entities..
The dream I had , I felt had the following 2 significant attributes..

1) i had a detailed dream of meeting another entity

2) the dream was in the form of a 'dream lesson" , which I feel are likely sent to me via the LCS...
Last edited by Brian50 on Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jdjr
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Jdjr »

" You remain human when your fundamental focus (perspective as the actor/avatar) remains fixed within such concepts of consciousness. Change your fundamental focus (become an observer FWAU/soul) and you are no longer human."~ Inspec in Monroe's Ultimate Journeys

"Words and rituals are meaningless. It is thought emotion that is the signal. If the proper signal is given, we are able to help." Inspec in Monroe's Ultimate Journeys
Sainbury
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Sainbury »

Very interesting Brian. Thanks.
Brian50
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Brian50 »

Thanks for the replies :)

JD,

i really like the quotes from Monroe..

Right now im about 15 % of the way thru 'Far Journeys"

But I certainly do plan on also reading " Ultimate Journeys ", following that .. :)

Return to “Communication within Consciousness Space”