Return Home
It is currently Wed Jul 17, 2024 11:21 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:57 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

hey there. i wont go too long into this but i have incredibly bad OCD/ADHD. i used to be on medicine for it but i don't like how it made me feel. it made things worse for me. quieting down my mind is tough. however, i am good at it when i intend to. the one thing i am wondering about is obsessive thoughts. i often have very obsessive thoughts. you know when someone says dont think of a pink elephant? i will not stop thinking of it. its hard to change directions of focus... i think this is normal for people but whats concerning is i once heard tom say regarding people who are very good at bending spoons with their mind... and then tom mentioned to be careful because you could be on an airplane and with intent bend metal on the wings.. something to that nature... do you have to absolutely perfect your thoughts to get out of body at will etc? i would be on the airplane thinking of the metal wings melting... "dont focus on the wings... melting wings... melting wings..." but i wouldnt INTEND for it to happen... the INTENT for all of these thoughts i have are not what i want at all. they are just garbage thoughts i wish would go away. is it safe to say as long as you dont intend for something to happen but you still have obsessive compulsive thoughts about it that that event would not occur?

I hope this makes sense... like i said my mind is so hyperactive its incredibly hard. but i have talked to mediums who say it's almost impossible for them to quiet their mind sometimes so i know i am not alone. i just dont wanna be walking around knowing i create my own reality and thinking of cars blowing up in front of me while driving etc... because this is very common with me and i just disregard those thoughts because i don't have an intent for something like that to happen... but really repetitive negative thoughts. i do realize fear plays a huge roll in this as far as the negative thoughts go. im trying to change them into positive. i dont want this to be a roadblock for me. i also repeat the names of very bad people in my head and am always like "don't think of them or you will connect to them.... energetically or whatever....." and of course i keep repeating over and over. again dont think of pink elephants.... i also loop commercials if i happen to see them on someone elses tv (i dont have television) and songs in my head.. over and over and over and over all day and it's obnoxious. i do not wanna cut music out of my life. i enjoy music so much but what am i supposed to do? i even just randonly think of a song when i wake up and it will repeat all day. the only way to stop these ear worms are to listen to random classical music. not famous pieces...

with all this obnoxiousness going on i still can meditate quite well... and have had many obes in the past. but it is incredibly difficult with my hyperactivity to do psi things. yet the potential is there... i have had thousands of paranomal experiences now i just wish these thoughts would stop. like i said i wont do medication because of the side effects i had. it was horrible. it takes me 12+ minutes to climb into bed at night cuz i check locks on doors and the sink... stove... etc like 20 times each. this is mentally exaughsting.

I would think the LCS would know what i truly intend and what i truly want... and know those thoughts i have i do not wish to manifest at all. i guess the good thing out of all of this is in this reality its a lot tougher to manifest instantly... for people with racing thoughts especially negative thoughts of nature. but i know a ton of psychic people with incredible RV abilities etc who have these thoughts all the time and they live normal lives. so i was just curious on your take about this... and hopefully i hit the nail on the head

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:59 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

The chance that you could damage the wings of an airplane with obsessive thoughts is infinitesimal. I don't think that possibility could be within a probability curve. For more info on how reality is created watch US Space and Rocket Center Pt 1/3 YouTube video. Go to about 1 hour into the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcxeEaO ... ibCRsMi_IM

What is possible is to have your obsessive thoughts effect you negatively. Depending upon the probability, you can make something more likely to happen with focused Intent.

When you meditate are you able to stop all thoughts? That is the definition of meditating. If you can, then use that skill to stop your obsessive thoughts. I never had OCD, but I used to get thought loops if I got very upset. The reasons for my anger would go around and around in my mind keeping me angry and building up the feeling as the loops went around. It took a lot of practice for me to stop this habit. Plus I rarely get angry these days as I don't have as much ego as I used to. You might try, starting in small doses, to do the same thing. I did it by making myself stop the loop as soon as it started. I would make myself think of nothing, or just think of something else. I would also read, exercise, walk outside, talk to someone, or do any activity that would make me switch off the loop.

If you cannot help yourself stop, maybe trying medication again would be your best option. Work with your doctor to adjust the doses or medications to lesson side effects. And perhaps the doctor can get you in a cognitive behavior therapy, aversion therapy, or some other kind of therapy that would help.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:10 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Sainbury wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:59 am The chance that you could damage the wings of an airplane with obsessive thoughts is infinitesimal. I don't think that possibility could be within a probability curve. For more info on how reality is created watch US Space and Rocket Center Pt 1/3 YouTube video. Go to about 1 hour into the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcxeEaO ... ibCRsMi_IM

What is possible is to have your obsessive thoughts effect you negatively. Depending upon the probability, you can make something more likely to happen with focused Intent.

When you meditate are you able to stop all thoughts? That is the definition of meditating. If you can, then use that skill to stop your obsessive thoughts. I never had OCD, but I used to get thought loops if I got very upset. The reasons for my anger would go around and around in my mind keeping me angry and building up the feeling as the loops went around. It took a lot of practice for me to stop this habit. Plus I rarely get angry these days as I don't have as much ego as I used to. You might try, starting in small doses, to do the same thing. I did it by making myself stop the loop as soon as it started. I would make myself think of nothing, or just think of something else. I would also read, exercise, walk outside, talk to someone, or do any activity that would make me switch off the loop.

If you cannot help yourself stop, maybe trying medication again would be your best option. Work with your doctor to adjust the doses or medications to lesson side effects. And perhaps the doctor can get you in a cognitive behavior therapy, aversion therapy, or some other kind of therapy that would help.

thanks for the advice sainbury. i can get into point consciousness pretty well and keep my thoughts off yes its just in that state sometimes random megative thoughts start to loop yet i still stay in that state... weird stuff! but then i can shut it down and be very quiet again. will those thoughts still manifest even though i dont have an intent for them? i think the biggest thing is they make me mad so i put more energy into them. video games have been a god send to me for anxiety and obsessive thoughts. they have even seemed to help my lucid dreaming i dont know why. walks in nature do wonders for me too. also trying to limit sugar. its hard because people around me sigh when i say im trying to limit sugar so i will refuse something like pancakes but those foods dont make me
feel good at all. so i try to just blow it off and not let it get to me. im doin my best to take care of myself and my brain especially after a bad head injury i had. i guess people just wont understand :/ i dont know why they care what i do anyway. i have told people probably over 50 times i can eat anything thats not heavy in sugar and they look at me baffled and say i cant eat anything anymore. then i list tons of meats and healthy veggies and even some paleo type deserts and they still dont get it and think i cant eat anymore or something. its wild to observe its like some people dont listen at all. its not that freaking hard to understand. they even offer me like cupcakes and processed box deserts and stuff hundreds of times after i tell them. and idk why they get upset with me... i look at their health and its a disaster. i think its just ignorance and not listening to me. i still have orange juice once in a while etc.... so im not perfect but i am sure trying to limit all that other stuff. i just wish i was supported instead of looked at like im a weirdo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:11 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Random thoughts do not have much power. It takes a lot of focused Intent to influence the Probable Future Database.

Keep strong on your diet. You know what is best for your body. You can tell people you've been diagnosed as pre-diabetic and you have to stay off of sugar. I'll bet they don't have much to say after that.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:18 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

A video for you

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:01 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

It's like excess energy in your brain that's manifesting into your impulsiveness and patterns of behavior. Same thing with tourette's syndrome. And just like people with tourette's syndrome, it gets easier to deal with after exercise or focusing on something(your case videogames). Consuming sugar can also make it worse in this context. In this case, it seems like your obsessive thoughts are linked to your anxiety which keeps itself ramped up as you engage with negative thought patterns and the idea of potential dangers. The solution is to get emotionally detached from the things that keep you anxious or feeling like you need to control them. What helps with this, is less engagement with your mental space and more mindfulness with sensory experience as well as meditation and learning mental/physical relaxation. Who are you when you don't need to be somewhere and don't need to do something - when your mind isn't constantly worried about affecting probabilities and constantly thinking & analyzing? That's the person you need to familiarize yourself with.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:05 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hi, for better access to ur thought patterns u should learn how to mold postivie and negative thoughts and emotions, pay attention to them and attempt to monitor them in a way where u can gain data from those patterns or feelings, analyze ur feelings and aoccociate real world objects based on how they patch the pattern, say u have a tummy ach, perhaps that achk feels like a stone, i want u to imagine the stone in the location of ur body as if it is a part of u and attempt to change its color with ur mind. Use the feeling as bases for the stones location . This is just a simple example but u should feel the pain or emotion change as u modify the feeling with your mind. So if u have obssesive thought patterns try to reconize what that thought is saying . U must climb out of the box from which the problem is arising so u as a concious being have the possiblility through ur mind to see one latter above the issue. For excessive thoughts, analyze them and attempt to give them a meaningful extention. Doing this will modify the data and give it an narrative ending. Feel the thought give it substance and mold that substance. If u fear the plane wing ripping go with it and try to solve the issue by being aware of where teh fear within the rubrique of the emotion of that scene is taking place. U have to work with where u are at so anywhere u are at is a good start. U are free to imagine what u want. Emotion is a more intense data stream of information based on a situation weither it be mentaly or physicly. U also have control over the flow of emotion as long as the content is driven by how that emotion is experienced. U cant jump from feeling like a plane wing is ripping to actually have the plane wings flap because fear is in the way , so u must navigate that fear and steer it in a positive situation by understanding the flow of that animation playing out. U are in control so u must guid the parts that are out of control with the little control u have. This increases the ability to control. So the little part u are in control of in the stream of emotion playing out must overcome the unctrolled streams, not by force but by steering the stream in the direction that leads towards improved balance. So ask urself, which part of the feeling is not allowing u to steer in the correct direction and why. As ur thoughts become more accute to non phsyical emotion and visualisation, u will be able to have more weilded control over ur simulations and thought manifestations without worrying of dammaging the plane..