Return Home
It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 5:09 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Forum rules

Please do not post here except for such confirmations and of course for discussion of such confirmations.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:23 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Hey everyone,

I don´t know if this is the right place to post this, but I got my first personal confirmation of the validity of the concept of asking for information from the LCS.

A couple lost their cats in the woods nearby, it escaped from the car while they were having a break from driving there. They contacted a friend of my wife and she organized many ppl to search, hang flyers and talk to the ppl living around the wood. They searched for 2 weeks without success when my wife was planning again to go out in the evening to look in the woods. As it was still 2 hours to go until she would leave I decided to go do my usual practice following what I learned from Tom. I asked to receive the information where they would find the cat when they go looking and I asked to get it in the form of a map.

It took about 40 minutes for me to get to a good state, as it usually does for me, but then I actually received the picture of a map. There´s a biker bar at the edge of the woods and it showed me a house right on the other side of the street of that bar. I told my wife what I saw. When she came back they didn´t actually go looking at the houses, because all the ppl were informed and also I guess the credibility of what I said wasn´t very high to her.

2 weeks later, I had already forgotten about the information, they received a call from ppl that the cat was in their backyard and another day later it was caught. When I asked my wife where, she told me that it actually was at a house right on the other side of the street from the biker bar. She too had forgotten about it until I asked and was just as blown away as I was.

I still can´t really believe that I got a 100% hit like that. It´s just awesome. I still can´t realibly get into a state where I get information, but this just gives me so much faith that I´m on the right track and I´m so very thankful for it.

Just wanted to let you ppl know.

Love,
~Alexander

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:19 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Congratulations! The experience was brought to you by desire and intent. Listen and focus your intuitive awareness on everything in your waking state as well.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:15 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Wow! Good effort. I hope you keep going.