Return Home
It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 12:45 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Forum rules

Do not make an initial post to start a new thread on this forum once you advance beyond the beginner level of posts. This forum is an experiment with the purpose of encouraging the participation of those who have so far only hung out in the background and looked over the bulletin board. It is intended to be a place where things are orderly for beginners without the free interaction of the main board. Post only with care for the recognition that we are welcoming a new member and not arguing with a fellow old timer. Your cooperation is appreciated.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:43 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

NickDrozdoff wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:40 am What about all the cases of NDE's that are out there where people regularly encounter passed loved ones? What about past life regression? What about the studies by Dr. Jim Tucker of UVA? What about life review (I've even heard him refer to that)? Why can't I meet the IUOC that drove the avatar that was my mom (gone 12 years now) just to have the opportunity to thank them for a job well done? I'm still seeking direction.
I have studied near death experiences. Eban Alexander's "Proof of Heaven" is most notable among them. In fact, it was in his book that I discovered the Monroe Institute. He encountered a loved one during his NDE. I have had a couple of sessions with a regression therapist MD. Newton, Zinser, Weiss are regression therapists with published work. Do a couple of sessions with a regression therapist. You may learn something about youself.

Dr. Tucker's work on reincarnation at first was hard to reconcile to this theory. Recently, I was provided information from the channel Elias regarding the mechanics of Tucker's work. He is a member of a group aligned with Seth. Seth is recognized by Campbell as a teacher. Seth was channeled through Jane Roberts. Seth is published. Elias can be found here: Elias web site

Past life review can be traced back to Egypt, if not further. The Egyptians called it the "weighing of the heart". You can and did meet the IUOC that "drove" your mom. There is no separation in consciousness. Your mom was the IUOC and the IUOC was your mom.

Here is reality from the perspective of a guru: There is no death, only life

According to my understanding at this point, a NDE is a " dress rehearsal" for death. The first couple of cases in Newton's audio book are classic NDE. Tucker's work on reincarnation is supported by Elias in the sections entitled "transition" and "disengagement". The life review tends to be a little clouded between theories. I like Edgar Cayce's explanation (Monroe, Seth, Elias and Campbell concur). The you you know as you does not go through a life review. Individuals can encounter loved ones after death. According to the subject theories , it depends on the status of their transition from objective awareness to subjective awareness. Once the transition is complete, any interaction with a loved one that is stored in the actualized past data base is devoid of free will and subjective awareness.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2022 9:21 am 

Hi. I have had an NDE and also have lost my adult son recently. I have talked to literally hundreds of folks who have had NDE's.

I have seen Mr. Campbell state that "a loved one won't wait around for you until you die" but that one may contact a deceased person's history (which would appear real). It seems to me based on all of the NDE information that on the "other side" there is no time and everything happens simulaneously. So Mr. Campbell's statement does not make sense to me. All of those NDE'ers experience the essence of their deceased love ones, not a history.

I notice you have a trumpet as your avatar. I played trumpet for many years. Are you a trumpet player?

tom

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:19 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

You don't say how much you know about the MBT theory. But here goes. I hope this doesn't confuse you more than help you.

You are experiencing this seemingly physical reality as a data stream. You play a character in the 'physical reality' but you are not a physical character in the PMR, (Physical Matter Reality.) The FWAU, (the chunk of consciousness from the IUOC - oversoul,) gets data from The Big Computer via the RWW, (Reality Wide Web.) The VR data can be received, rejected, interpreted, changed, created, and sent. You die when the ruleset of the PMR, (earth,) can no longer support your character, (illness, accident, etc.) The PMR data stream is discontinued to your FWAU. A different VR data stream is sent to your FWAU that helps you understand that you are no longer a character participating in a PMR. At that point you recognize your larger self which is the IOUC. All decisions come from your complete self, (IUOC,) from that point on until it partitions off another FWAU. Then the PMR data stream is sent to the new FWAU and it makes all decisions for the PMR character until that character dies. The information from each life is stored in the Actualized Past Database.

Your consciousness interprets the data you get through a filter of expectations, ego, fear, beliefs, etc. So, 5 people may see an accident and there will be 5 interpretations. And that is why NDEs are so subjective. A Catholic will not see religious symbols that do not agree with their faith. They may see Jesus, Mary or someone else related to Catholicism. An NDE is just a different data stream than the normal PMR data stream you get when you are awake. You also get a different data stream when you dream. That data stream has a different ruleset. You can do things in a dream virtual reality,(VR,) that you can the PMR data stream. You can fly, you change scenes often, and sometimes the scenarios are not like your daily life. Other data streams people can access are OBEs, remote viewing, precognition, lucid dreaming, and exploring NPMR, Non-Physical Matter Reality.

Tom has said sometimes you can contact a loved one that has just died. I had a very realistic dream about my husband shortly after he died. But after some time the information from that life is stored in the Actualized Past Database. That avatar, character played in the PMR, does not exist anymore. The oversoul, IUOC - Individuated Unit of Consciousness - will spin off a new piece of consciousness to get the PMR data stream and a new life begins. The IUOC retains the Quality of Consciousness, QoC, from the most recent life - whether it has evolved or de-evolved. The PMR data stream is a consciousness reality trainer. It is full of varied experiences to learn from.

The goal of every life is to evolve the quality of your consciousness, and for no other reason. You do that by getting rid of your ego, your fears, and your expectations. Not an easy thing to do for any of us.

Please let me know if I can answer questions or give you any more information.

Linda

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2022 9:19 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

foundittom wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 9:21 am Hi. I have had an NDE and also have lost my adult son recently. I have talked to literally hundreds of folks who have had NDE's.

I have seen Mr. Campbell state that "a loved one won't wait around for you until you die" but that one may contact a deceased person's history (which would appear real). It seems to me based on all of the NDE information that on the "other side" there is no time and everything happens simulaneously. So Mr. Campbell's statement does not make sense to me. All of those NDE'ers experience the essence of their deceased love ones, not a history.

I notice you have a trumpet as your avatar. I played trumpet for many years. Are you a trumpet player?

tom
Hello Tom,

During an NDE you are experiencing a subjective consciousness reality (experiential data stream). The MBT theory is based on a linear time frame or past, present and future. The Seth model of reality is based on simultaneous time. Both models and others agree on the events that occur during disengagement and transition upon death or during an Out of Body (phase into another reality) experience such as an NDE.

Here is a hypothetical example: Part 1: Mary is the mother of Joseph. Mary dies. She disengaged from this reality as Mary. Now, there is no time because in this and other models of reality all time exists at the same time. In other words, past, present, and future is (or can be) simultaneous in the subjective reality or NPMR data stream.

Mary proceeds from disengagement (the details of the first disengagement to follow) to transition. During her transition she will undergo a second disengagement. The second disengagement is the separation of her soul better known here as the FWAU. At this stage, the essence of Mary becomes historical linear data in a experiential actualized past data base. Mary has no soul. The fragment soul/FWAU (named Cassius) proceeds on through the transition.

Part 2: Joseph is Mary's son. Joseph has a NDE. During the experience, he interacts with Mary in differing time frames or in other words simultaneously. Since there is no time, Mary may be in disengagement or transition during his NDE. If she is in disengagement, she has a soul. Generally speaking, if Cassius is in the transition, after the second separation, then Joseph interacts with a manifestation of Mary from the actualized past data base, absent her soul.

Joseph's NDE has convinced him that he met his actual mother. According to this model, it would depend on where in the separation process it occured. In any event, his unwavering and convincing experience is merely part of a "belief" within a belief system data stream.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2022 6:40 pm 

Thank you for the detailed response. I really appreciate it. Since I am new to the TOE it will take some time for me to process this. I probably will have some questionss.

Thank you again for taking the time to repond!

tom