Return Home
It is currently Thu Jul 18, 2024 9:04 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1286 posts ]  Go to page Previous 182 83 84 85 86 Next
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:15 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Super excited about the physics experiments you're working on, but I'm curious as to why you're only doing this just now?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:41 am 
Normal User
Normal User

What is a WILD, wake induced lucid dream? Cause, as I've understood it, they feel as real as almost waking life, and they feel physical, in that you can't fly or materialise stuff, and if you jump, you feel your actual weight and stuff. But it can be imagined places, and the people there are most certainly dream characters, you know, only respond with short sentences, it feels realistic but artificial. What's the nature behind these kind of lucid dreams and how do they compare and contrast to other physical virtual realities that you can visit?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:40 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Hey Tom, I'm curious about the awareness behind the dream. When I'm dreaming, often in this case lucid dreaming, and I just yell out questions and a booming voice answers from the sky, or I request things to materialize for example, and they do, I'm talking to some sort of awareness behind the dream. (Robert Waggonner talks about his more extensively in his books). I always thought it was the subconscious mind, cause I assumed that's what creates and maintains my dreams, but then I think you've mentioned that dreams come from the LCS, so is this awareness me directly communicating with the LCS instead?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:47 pm 

Hi Tom! How does a fear of being inadequate relate to a belief that one is inadequate? One may fear that they are inadequate but may also frequently believe and feel that they definitely are inadequate. Why does a fear of inadequacy lead to a belief that one is inadequate? How does such a belief serve that fear?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:04 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Parallel processing makes it possible for us to be present in physical reality and be out of body at the same time, but could be awake in the physical and be in the dream reality at the same time, like lucid dreaming while awake? Or do you need to be asleep for that, and if so, why?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:59 am 
Normal User
Normal User

What are your thoughts on Neale Donald Walsch's Conversations with God series?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:07 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Tom Campbell: Who Are We In This Reality? 1/2
37:20

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:22 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Some lucid dreamers have done this thing called persistent realms, which are dream environments that have persistence, so actions have consequences that last even if you go back to that place another night, there are laws and physics, and if you die, you don't come back. I'm wondering what this is in your opinion? It sounds a lot like your park, although that's doesn't seem to be in the dream reality frame, but the OBE one. And how would I go about creating my own persistent, park, for example, as you have done? I'm not near that level of skill anyway, but I'm thinking in the future, how would I even do that?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:22 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Hey Tom. If I'm not mistaken, you didn't complete your PhD in nuclear physics, right? Is there any particular reason why?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:37 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

PhDs, Synchronicities, and Nudges

https://www.youtube.com/user/twcjr44/videos

Post subject: Animal evolution
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:39 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Could you please describe your understanding about the reincarnation cycle with regard to (non human) animals? You have said they are supposed to be making choices, learning and evolving just like us humans. So are you aware of whether they get any attention in the transition reality?
I wonder too, what their role would ultimately be, if this planet one day became a place of love. One can picture an imaginary future world full of kind, loving humans, but it's harder to picture how animals would fit in that future scenario, because many of them need to fight and eat each other to survive. Wouldn't it mean that they would have to completely physically evolve into something different to what they are now?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:23 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

The PMRs, like earth, are consciousness training virtual realities. So, it is unlikely that the PMRs will every be very evolved. Low quality consciousnesses are cycled in all the time.

No matter the decision space, (human, cat,) you are experiencing this seemingly physical reality as a data stream. You play a character in the 'physical reality' but you are not a physical character in the PMR. The FWAU gets data from The Big Computer via the RWW, (Reality Wide Web.) The VR data can be received, rejected, interpreted, changed, created, and sent.

You die when the ruleset of the PMR, (earth,) can no longer support your character, (illness, accident, etc.) The PMR data stream is discontinued to your FWAU. A different VR data stream is sent to your FWAU that helps you understand that you are no longer a character participating in a PMR. At that point you recognize your larger self which is the IOUC. All decisions come from your complete self, (IUOC,) from that point on until it partitions off another FWAU. Then the PMR data stream is sent to the new FWAU and it makes all decisions for the PMR character until that character dies. The information from each life is stored in the Actualized Past Database.

The more decision space the more steps and care are necessary between the discontinuation of the PMR data stream, and the portioning off of a new FWAU with a new data stream and character. A cat may only lose the PMR data stream and then get a new PMR data stream to play a new character with little in between. Any animal consciousness can evolve and play a character with more decision space.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:57 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Linda ,

thanks for your excellent post above .. I have a question for you related to it, though im going to move it to the
Philosophy/Metaphysics board as a more "content related post "

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=13192

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:33 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Tom,

While sleeping or trying to meditate letting go I will get any messages for me. Sometimes audio, sometimes a visual images or short video and audio, often the messages is very clear and other times metaphorical and more open to interpretation. Other times I am fully immersed in a situation and the learning experience is the message.

While awake I am absolutely stupefied by the endless ways the system chooses to communicate with me. It could nudge someone else to say something directly to me or I overhear it from other people talking, by animals coming over to me and making the point clear, sometimes words said in my mind I obviously did not make up, the name of a song I do not know and when i play it on youtube the main theme of the song is the message, other times nudges to turn on the television and turn to a particular channel and the persons speaking is saying exactly what the system wants to say. Radio wave propagation is very uncertain and while driving and tuning around the radio waves the words of the song or radio personality is saying the message. I have even received completely made up news stories and youtube videos that made the point clear. When asking for something an affirmative answer it given with a tingling sensation across my body, or while crying I have also received a similar physical sensation as a show of sympathy and caring.

If I thought about it for longer I could probably come up with a much longer list of the ways it communicates and interacts with me. Why it does not choose to just scroll a sentence across my visual field of view or drop a piece of paper out of the sky with the message written on it I am not sure.

My response is often thanks for the information and heads up, advice, guidance, nudge, probable future helpful information to know , etc. My perspective is as you can image; Say what you want to say, don’t hold anything back. If you want to say something say it.

I have been thinking about interesting ways for people with less intuitive ability to facilitate more communication with the system especially as it is easiest for it to communicate with you.

I have written off the magic 8 ball as the responses are limited and it can only answer yes and no questions. The random word generators online that spit out several words at a time I am not sure which one might be truly random and must be triggered by me every time.

I purchased 1000 tiny plastic letters to float in a fish tank and i believe the movement around the water is random enough. I think it would be kind of fun also to wake up every day and take a glance at the fish tank to see if it says anything. Or i could even shake them in a cup and drop it on the table like reading the tea leaves. Random, practical and magical like asking the magic 8 ball for answers...

Are you aware of any other ways for people will less intuitive ability developed to be able to get information, messages and guidance to better facilitate their learning and growing journey. I have been thinking about this and I have not come up with much, and not something that fits in the pocket and works well.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:18 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

It will drive you batty if you see meanings everywhere and in everything. Your imagination can do strange things.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1286 posts ]  Go to page Previous 182 83 84 85 86 Next