Return Home
It is currently Wed Jul 17, 2024 10:35 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:20 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Hi,

I don't really know what I am thinking is right or wrong but I do not want to move further in life. Each day of my life is like "WTF! why I am even alive". Every single breath I take is painful. I do not want to compromise with my situation. I am struggling every moment, I try to be happy I try not to think negative but still I cant help it. Spirituality (meditation) nothing helps. I have so much frustration I cant take it no more. I just want to leave this reality and comeback with some potential to work with myself or I want buggy LCS to delete me from the system.

What is the problem if I don't want to live my life? If I want Exit? I am in that phase of life where I find no purpose to be alive. I have a autoimmune condition which has given me so much frustration that I can't take it.. I want to be normal like others but the nature has played games with me. I just do not want to struggle anymore. Please show me a painless way to leave this reality, it would be a much help for me. You can PM me if you know a way out.

This Earth is already overloaded. Only beautiful normal people should be allowed to live. People like me shouldn't be left to struggle and motivated when there is no hope.

On the part of learning: What I have learned being in that situation and accepted that this situation is very struggling no matter how much I try to cope up I can't. I have a lot of sympathy with people who are suffering from situation like mine or with any another. I or anyone do not deserve this kind of struggle.

I think this is some kind of error by reality (Nature)

Now, I do not believe in GOD or anything. I have become an athiest. I do not want to play this stupid GAME where there is no solution but to struggle rot and die.

If I have a right to live I must have a right to die. SO PLEASE HELP!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:16 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Your very tag line is - We don't grow when things are easy. We grow when we face challenges.

I have several friends with auto-immune conditions and it is very challenging for them. One of my friend's prognosis for her condition - Wegner's - was 5 years. She is 7 years and counting now. But she has only lasted because she has an indominable will. She hikes in a state park 5 days a week 3-5 miles. And she is very careful what she eats. She is 68.

When you end this life, the next FWAU from your IUOC will start with whatever Quality of Consciousness that you attained at the end of this life. It will not help your IUOC if you bail out now. Much better that you power through and do the best you can with what you get. That is true for every life. No life has any guarantee for health. Our genetics are a crap shoot from the first split of the cells of the egg.

If you have spiraled into thoughts that your life is terrible and nothing will ever get any better, the first thing to do is stop those destructive, negative thoughts. The instant you start down that road - stop! Start with little things that give you pleasure. Get out into nature every day if you can. Stop doing things that make you depressed. Listen to music you like. Read a good book. The goal is to expand your decision space. You have locked yourself into a box right now.

Look up the poet Mattie Stepanek.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:59 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

In 1985 my higher self planned out an extremely difficult challenge that I would go through in 2002-2003 while in high school.

I ask myself all the time how on earth could i agree to this? i suppose my higher self has a bigger picture view of areas I need to work on, etc.

I would point you to some of Tom's wisdom about life; "if only this happens my life would be great... of only i didn;t have this issue i would be happy.. etc." that thinking is not helpful..

I have been through very serious challenges. I continue to try to move on from.

one of the best things i have found is to tell myself to let go of the outcome.. that doesnt mean I cant be disappointed with the situation I am in or wish things were better.

However, I am an immortal being. I agreed to have these challenges. I will soldier on.

We are here now. We might as well make the best out of our situation. As long as I am here I might as well make the best out of the situation, try and help others, use my current situation to learn from.

You would not believe the challenge I planned out for my life in 1985. Much Much harder than any situation you are probably dealing with. Having a bigger picture perspective helps.. that doesnt mean I cant be human or be sad sometimes, etc.

soldier on. stand firm.

I wish you the best

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:34 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I was born with a congenital birth defect.

I led a relativity normal life till the age of 13.
I underwent kidney dialysis when I was 14.
I graduated from high school with fairly average grades and went on to university in Engineering through interview despite my physical constraints.

I received a cadaveric kidney transplant in 1998, in my 1st year of university shortly after my birthday.

Subsequently, I gained almost 30Kg.

I went through 2 years of utter HELL (and numerous corrective surgeries) due to medical complications where I contemplated suicide on EVERY drive to and from campus. (a 39Km odd trip with numerous opportunities)

I graduated only 1 year behind my freshman peers during which I found a love of cycling and lost the 30Kgs.

Fast forward nearly 20 years...
I now have a family and two beautiful daughters for whom I would lay down my life.
I am married and have been overseas to tour Europe on 3 occasions, one with my Wife.
I have my own home and a rental recently sold, completely debt free in these times of uncertainty.
I have a job I love and am highly respected in which is within 20 mins of our home.
I work 2 days a week from home so I can look after my two girls while my wife works from our own home business.

The crux is this:
Life is by definition, undefined. As Alan Watts says, any predictable future has already happened.

I expect you to take absolutely NOTHING from this. You are in your "place" with wherever "reasons" may be.
Your trials are yours and yours alone. We cannot compare our own circumstances to yours nor do we intend to.

We can only provide example and hope, that our anecdotes may lead you out of darkness so that you may find your purpose. Our examples will not be ideal. However if anything, they might encourage you that "this can be done", so long as you are resolute and stay your course.

Personally, with respect to the above, no-one provided me such guidance as they simply could not. I was the medical outlier in my family so had to plot my own course.

Sincerely,
Martin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2022 4:16 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hey "lucky,"

Just do the best you can with what you got! Your post is very self focused, self referential, which is understandable because you are pleading for help for yourself. My best advice would be to start thinking about OTHER. How can you help someone else? Maybe start small. How can you help a single person today? How can you start using your time to help and support other people, despite all the pain or disfunction happening within yourself? The more you continue to focus on yourself and how bad your situation seems and how you want this or you want that, it will only end up getting worse. It's a negative loop. Start policing your thoughts strictly. No more thoughts about yourself, no more negative thoughts, no more negative towards others. If you catch those thoughts arising, just stop, reset, restart. You might need to do this 100 times in a day, maybe you need to do this 100 times every hour. This is the work. Shift those thoughts towards OTHER. These should be regular thoughts in your consciousness:

How can I help?
Can I help someone in this situation?
How can I give back here?
Can I learn anything useful to other people?
How is this action going to affect others?
How is what I'm saying making OTHER feel?

This should help!! Report back in a week of trying!!

Adam