Return Home
It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 11:59 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Forum rules

Do not ask questions about the model of Reality here. Only discuss principles and practical applications.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:37 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Actually, I find the exploration of consciousness to be fascinating at the very least. In fact, Campbell and others encourage it. Some individuals are not receptive to the message because of the messenger. In any event, in my humble opinion, the exploration of consciousness does not take one down a "rabbit hole". "Different strokes for different folks".

For example: Campbell states that there is no separation in consciousness. This statement aligns with many other models of reality. Campbell also states that his experiments will "lend evidence" to the concept of a virtual reality. Likewise, a Bible quote can "lend evidence" to the premise that there is no separation in consciousness. It also supports the theory that the Bible is encoded (see the Bible Code by Michael Drosnin)

In MBT there is Consciousness, the consciousness of the IUOC, the consciousness of the Permanent FWAU. All individual units of consciousness but there is no separation between them. The consciousness of the IUOC is in Consciousness. The consciousness of the FWAU s in the consciousness of the IUOC. The consciousness of the IUOC is in the consciousness of the FWAU. "All is Consciousness and Consciousness is All". So the following Bible quote can be reconciled to "lend evidence" to the premise that there is no separation in consciousness and support the theory that it is encoded:

"In a little while the world will no longer see me, because I live (as an IUOC) and you will live (as a Permanent FWAU). On that day you will realize I am in my father (I am in Consciousness), and you are in me (you the FWAU are in the " Christ" Consciousness) and I in you.(I the "Christ" Consciousness am in you the FWAU) " John 14-29

Bear in mind, as Campbell states, that these metaphors are not "cut in stone". Rosie, I get your " energy" "loud and clear". Wishing you well. Check my spelling please! Lol!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:20 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Separations in Consciousness? There are billions. A few:

1. You as ego avatar from your IUOC;
2. You as ego avatar from every other IUOC;
3. You from Me (I don't know your thoughts or feelings)
4. You from every other living being (You don't know their thoughts and feelings)
5. The Virtual Reality we live in (a subset of Consciousness) from those who inhabit it.
6. Our VR from every other VR (they don't interact).
7. You from the The Big Cheese (you don't know its plans)
8. Every data stream is a separation from every other data stream.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:48 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

The LCS is really one whole thing. You are describing different functions of the LCS. Which includes the databases, the RWW, and TBC.