Return Home
It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 9:56 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2022 8:15 am 
Normal User
Normal User

I've been struggling with hearing voices for about a year now. I've concluded those are not projections created by my own brain but rather non-physical entities (other humans). I've noticed that some of the people from my surroundings seem to know way too much about my personal life. Later on those voices became clear that they were these people. I've noticed in their behaviours and things they say a lot of reflection of my own internal thoughts. Those people attached to my human, they affect my thinking and have the ability to steer my body so I concluded this is more possession-like and not a mental illness. Right now I'm not sure how much thought I'm able to generate myself, most (if not all) of my thoughts is dictated by those entities. They have proven this to me by showing that without their help I wasn't able to create conclusions.

In my opinion there is no 'mental illness' which causes hearing voices. Those voices come from entities outside of you. They are very secretive about how things work outside of my learned understanding.

I concluded those entities are on more advanced level than I am. Unfortunately they show a lot of evil behaviours towards me (in contradiction to MBT's part about entropy). In MBT terms it seems to me like I'm a partitioned FWAU without much ability and those are IUOCs who chose to join my experience in this reality.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:31 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

You may want to consider the possibility that you are schizophrenic but there are other possibilities as well. The technology exists to project voices into people that others can’t hear and alter there minds and moods using radio frequency and various undetectable sound transmissions.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9q0r9GwvtCc

I tried a pair of glasses at Best Buy that uses this type of technology. It projects sound into your head without a speaker. Similar to the way the technology is described in the video above. Pretty cool but could definitely be used for nefarious purposes if one was not aware that such technology exists.

Back in the 80’s at Disney’s Epcot center I attended a show that began with a presenter walking on stage and starting the show. The person on stage appeared to be completely solid and real until he suddenly disappeared. It was a hologram, but the best one I’ve ever seen. From sitting in the audience the illusion was totally undetectable.

There is some amazing stuff out there that most of us are not exposed to on a daily basis(at least not that were are aware of) and has been for a long time. Always be open minded and skeptical.
Right now I'm not sure how much thought I'm able to generate myself, most (if not all) of my thoughts is dictated by those entities. They have proven this to me by showing that without their help I wasn't able to create conclusions.
Don’t believe it. You are in charge of you regardless of wether you are schizophrenic or part of an experiment you weren’t aware of. Help yourself and get help either way.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:56 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

jakub - you don't mention how much of MBT you have been exposed to and understand.

We are chunks of consciousness getting a data stream. We play a character in the virtual reality, but we are not that character. You can receive, reject, interpret, change, create, and send data.

Some people do no have as many constraints in how they get the data, or process the data. And thus the voices. Your own fear of what is happening to you adds to the problem.

You should not be hearing any voices, and especially none that want to harm to you, or want you to do harm.

Some can, with practice, shut off this extraneous information. We had a man, in a mental institution, that used to visit the forum a lot. He had the same problem you are describing. And he was able, after a time, to shut off that part of his data stream. It is perfectly within your capabilities to block any data you don't want with some practice.

However if you can't, don't be ashamed or reticent to get on some medication that will help you shut off that extra data. Having such a garbled data stream will severely impact your life in a negative way. It is almost impossible to live a normal life without a normal data stream.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:15 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I concluded those entities are on more advanced level than I am. Unfortunately they show a lot of evil behaviours towards me (in contradiction to MBT's part about entropy). In MBT terms it seems to me like I'm a partitioned FWAU without much ability and those are IUOCs who chose to join my experience in this reality.
You have as much ability as anyone else. Maybe more ability than is useful. ;)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2022 12:17 am 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

sainbury have you ever had an obe before?

_-------------
Also I am not a doctor but I would be careful with antipsychotic medication. I was put on Risperdal and gained 80 pounds and developed tardive dyskinesia which is now permanent and they failed to tell me this. When I got off of the medicine I lost all that weight. But they neurological effects lingered and it's very painful to this day. The side effects are quite destructive if not more than hearing voices in my opinion. Doctors hand these out like candy so they wont be hard to get but just remember you are not crazy. I have experienced this before as well and it's a spiritual phenomenon.

I had a night where I heard them and couldn't shut it off a while back. I took a shower and simply did affirmations and stood my ground and said for it to go away. I then turned on a tv show and it went away. It was really uncofortable at first but if you can learn to shut that off and then utilize those abilities to help you grow etc I feel that would be a better decision but like I said i am not a doctor. just a little word of warning.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2022 1:43 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

sainbury have you ever had an obe before?
Yes.

It is wonderful that you have been able to control your voices. But, not everyone can. And being schizophrenic/bi-polar isn't a productive way to live your life. My sister was on a medication, (I don't know which one,) which controlled her bi-polar symptoms very well. Her doctor had to take her off of it because of a new study of the side effect of tardive dyskinesia, (this is many years ago when they first discovered this side effect.) She was hit and miss with medications after that. It wasn't good.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:47 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Just a guess on my part but it does seem that people who have challenges in regards to their data stream seem to be better able to control it when they are into things like MBT.

I think it may be possible that the medical and psychology industry actually have no idea how to safely and appropriately treat such people. It’s easy to just give them drugs that shut them down and may cause serious damage. It’s much harder to help when you have no view of the bigger picture and don’t really know about how these things work. How many doctors/psychologists realize that no one actually even has a brain the first place? Not many I would imagine.

I think Marszm is correct there is a spiritual aspect to it. There may be chemical imbalances that manifest to physically represent the situation but essentially its an issue that has nothing to do with matter since there is no matter, no chemicals and no brain to begin with.

I think a lot of the fear that is out there about “mental disorders” is there due to a lack of understanding on the part of the person with the “disorder” as well as a lack of understanding on the part of society in general and even the so called professionals who are supposed to treat them. Humans tend to fear what they don’t understand and fear just makes the problem worse, seemingly impossible, so just drug everyone to death.

Seems like there might be a better way.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2022 6:00 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

sainbury- yeah i only had it really bad once but if i wasn’t able to shut that off it would be really hard. i feel like if people panic it makes it worse. the weird part was i couldn’t understand the voices. it just sounded like there were about 5 people in my head mumbling a conversation. but it was very audible. one time my ear bone even vibrated as i heard a voice i don’t know what that was all about… but the data coming through was speaking german and sounded very pissed off. i told her to go away and i wasn’t gonna have that and i never heard from her again. i hope your sister is doing okay.

virtual- indeed. if i’m 100% honest i feel like most mental disorders are all spiritual. when i was in my teens i was diagnosed biplolar. i would get random anger outburst. i mean i would be watching nascar having a great day and then all of a sudden feel a wave of hatred and anger i never felt before. sometimes sadness too. or bizzare thoughts that weren’t mine. this kind of stuff happened every other day. i was put on meds for it (made it worse of course) so i got off of them and had no answer. it wasn’t until years later i ran into obe stuff… read books… then found toms work and i realized when i felt emotions that weren’t mine it was always another iuoc i was getting data from. so now i just do a visualization technique and tell them they are not allowed here etc… and i never have that problem anymore. literally was like 80% of my thoughts and emotions weren’t even my own. a simple affirmation and visualization and standing my ground helped more than a chemical pellet ever could or would. i wish they taught this stuff in school but we seem to be a little ways away from that unfortunately.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2022 6:13 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

one time my ear bone even vibrated as i heard a voice i don’t know what that was all about… but the entity coming through was speaking german and sounded very pissed off.
This will happen physically when you are exposed to a sudden very loud noise(probably over 100 decibels) a gun shot for instance. It is as you state, a vibration of the bones(and eardrum) in your inner ear. The reason you notice it as a vibration(possibly painful) though, is due to the suddenness, the bone in the inner ear literally goes from non movement to extreme movement within a very short period of time. You may experience ringing in your ears if the sound is loud enough for long enough. The ringing and ultimately hearing loss can occur and can become permanent if the exposure is sustained long enough. Rock musicians often experience premature hearing loss due to exposure to loud sound over a period of many years.

Sounds like this entity “screamed” in your ear. Very rude. :(

Last edited by VirtualBrain on Sun Jul 24, 2022 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2022 6:25 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

VirtualBrain wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 6:13 pm
one time my ear bone even vibrated as i heard a voice i don’t know what that was all about… but the entity coming through was speaking german and sounded very pissed off.

yup!! whoever it was was not a happy camper.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2022 6:29 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Marszm wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 6:25 pm
VirtualBrain wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 6:13 pm

yup!! whoever it was was not a happy camper.
Send them back a non physical “smack”. Lol, jk. ;)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:54 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Marszm wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 6:00 pmsainbury- yeah i only had it really bad once but if i wasn’t able to shut that off it would be really hard. i feel like if people panic it makes it worse. the weird part was i couldn’t understand the voices. it just sounded like there were about 5 people in my head mumbling a conversation. but it was very audible. one time my ear bone even vibrated as i heard a voice i don’t know what that was all about… but the data coming through was speaking german and sounded very pissed off. i told her to go away and i wasn’t gonna have that and i never heard from her again. i hope your sister is doing okay.
No, she accidentally overdosed in 2009 and died. It was probably a blessing because at that point she couldn't cope at all. Better to start over.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:48 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hello, virtual brain and marzism

Iv been getting treatment for the passed 12 years and it takes a toll on my humane regular life style, the worst parts are the medications as they cause the spirituality to go away and leave your brain unstimulated which is probably what it is craving by now. Other then that the psychatric hospital takes on a nuturing roll which is able to slow life down a bit and give more time for contemplation. During these rest moments , i would suggest to work on handeling your favorite activities, the help you get from the other side increases dramasticly your learning curve, give it 8 years of wirling around attempting to put it all together, at some point you will start jotting down maps and making art, and improving in the general sense all your favorite hobbies.

The other side is greatly linked to the betterment of your capacity. Iv gotten most of my dreams accomplished as well as improved in almost every rubritquq. I am also developing money plans for ibelieve in spirituality there are 3 main rubriques ( i believe earth is headed towards a 4th one ) those rebriques are: science, Morality (religon)and Buisness. If you can cartograph yourself in these categories , you may be on a safe journey in conciousness.
They are each interchangable and function as sub aides between one and another

So there is a positive side to the psychatric hospitalization, my stays have greatly improved as my language in discourse,( i speak 2 languages , french and english) is able to exchange with my appointed in more diverse ways. The first stays were a great change that engagne confusion, i have about 2 to 3 stays for a month long every year. As communication improves so does your control over how the doctor handles you, communication is also part of the learning in progress curve.

On top of that , youll have plenty of time to play in npmr as you develop your abilities with that other side more.

Hope this helps

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:46 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Damon, I am glad you are doing so well.

L.