Return Home
It is currently Fri May 24, 2024 4:18 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:42 am 

Hi , if some one can clarify for me this, if when we IOUC die, leave this world and move into a garden type place and then over a period of time start to forget our last life, like maybe altzimers then who or what are the helpers that seem to have memory and personality's. That work help there.. This may be obvious to some but I cant get my head into it particularly as I have personally watched members of my family go down hill were they cannot make any decisions for them selves.... Clive

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:51 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Alzheimer's is a disease of the brain and affects how the consciousness can interpret the data stream they receive.

You are experiencing this seemingly physical reality as a data stream. You play a character in the 'physical reality' but you are not a physical character in the PMR. The FWAU, (the portion of consciousness playing the earth character,) gets data from The Big Computer via the RWW, (Reality Wide Web.) The VR data can be received, rejected, interpreted, changed, created, and sent. You die when the ruleset of the PMR, (earth,) can no longer support your character, (illness, accident, etc.)

At this point the PMR data stream is discontinued to your FWAU. A different VR data stream is sent to your FWAU that helps you understand that you are no longer a character participating in a PMR. Any illness you had will not effect you in this data stream. This data stream is both comforting and boring. After awhile you don't want to stay in that reality anymore. At that point you recognize you are a part of a larger self which is the IOUC. All decisions come from your complete self, (IUOC,) from that point on until it partitions off another FWAU. Then the PMR data stream is sent to the new FWAU and it makes all decisions for the PMR character until that character dies. The information from each life is stored in the Actualized Past Database.

Helpers in the after life data stream are consciousness entities that specialize in doing that job. It is just another function of the Larger Consciousness System.

I don't know how familiar you are with MBT acronyms. I hope I haven't confused you. Ask anymore questions you need to in order to understand.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:22 pm 

So thanks for the reply, the consciousness then that meet and greet, are human IOUCS ? or constructs from the big Computer. To make decisions then we have to have memory and that is what we have or believe to be our self, so when confronted with our past self's our thoughts change ? and our iuoc along with all the rest get bored, thats a lot of bored folk. Not wanting to play devils advocate, what if you disagree, is the sales pitch that good we cannot refuse... your thoughts please. Clive

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:22 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

After death the data stream that is sent to the consciousness that just died will depend on their level of fear and belief. A consciousness with a lot of fear may meet dead friends or dead relatives. Those friends and relatives are just data from the Actualized Past Database - NPCs, (Non-Player Characters.) The chunk of consciousness that played those people in the PMR have moved on to other lives.

There are other conscious entities that are helpers in this after-life data stream. And they will come in the guise that is most comforting and helpful. Most of the time that would be in the form of a human. But it the consciousness could also take the form of a beloved pet. The goal is to get the FWAU to re-integrated back into the IUOC as quickly and pleasantly as possible. Those consciousnesses are not playing a human character in a PMR but rather are just taking on the form of a human for recognition and reassurance in this special virtual reality.

Helper consciousnesses from PMRs that don't have humans would take on the guise from whatever characters have evolved in those PMRs.

Humans are avatars in this PMR that have to abide by the ruleset of the PMR.

Does that help?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:07 pm 

Thank you for your patience, I do not want to take up to much of your time so thanks again... So if we wish not to want to integrate are we then doomed to dissolve back into nothingness deleted using computer speak, sounds a bit Christian carrot and stick to me. Clive...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:33 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

That fragment of the IUOC that was playing a character will re-orient back with the IUOC because it is a part of the IOUC. For a short time the FWAU forgot the IUOC when it was playing a character in the PMR. The PMR character took up all the FWAUs time and focus. But at the end of that life it gradually remembers that it is just a part of a bigger consciousness - the IUOC. And the IUOC is just a part of the bigger consciousness the LCS. That past life remains as data in the Actualized Past Database. All the past lives can be accessed by the IUOC. And I've accessed quite a few of my past lives from my vantage point.

All decisions going forward are from the IUOC. And the IUOC has a much bigger perspective than the FWAU that just played a character in PMR. The IUOC is the sum of all of the past lives. If the IUOC does not want to participate in some kind of virtual reality, then it remains as potential. The virtual realities are all that is available for interaction. The PMRs are fast track consciousness reality trainers. That is why almost all IUOCs want to jump back in with a new FWAU to play another character in the PMR. Consciousness evolution is the goal. And not participating is boring and counterproductive.

Don't worry about taking up time. This is what the forum is for.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:09 pm 

So in this pmr we function and identify as this fwau, as you say you can look back at previous lives, from the perspective of this fwau ? so which personality is the dominate one, the iouc ? or the present one. Does this not lead into a type of split personality illness. Hopefully you can se what my rather long question is trying to ask. As we look back then to our past lives we can se that our personality changes to the point were we as an iouc are now, and this questioning self is the sum total so far... Clive.?...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:55 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

When I was in my 20s I was obsessed with anything metaphysical. I did many meditation tapes, (yes they were cassette tapes - I'm old!) specifically guided for past life regressions. I probably accessed about 15 lives. And some I went back quite a few times to get more details. As I got more into it I also wanted to see my deaths. Quite a few were traumatic. As a FWAU I was accessing the Actualized Past Database and filtering that information through my ego, fears, expectations, and so on. All the data we get is filtered that way.

An IOUC can access all the data bases much easier than the FWAU can. And the data is probably more accurate because there isn't so much belief, fear, expectations to filter the data through. And it is easier for the IUOC to watch lives in sequence. When I did the regressions they jumped around. I had one in Rome - I don't know what emperor was on the throne. And I had one in the 1920s. So there was a great range.

It isn't hard to do past life regressions. I think a guided mediation is easiest. But if you are a good meditator you should be able to still do it. You set the intention before the meditation. Be sure not to intellectualize during the meditation. Just let the images unfold as they do. Think about it after it is over. And journaling isn't a bad idea. Sometimes it was like watching a movie, and sometimes I was that character undergoing what went on in that life - feeling the fear and all the other emotions that character felt. You can set an intention for a place or a person. I always used the guided meditation for place. Frankly, I never saw any pattern. Most lives I just got by the best I could. Some lives I de-evolved. But I never could see any gradual evolution from life to life. I think that is pretty common for most people. It takes thousands of lives before you start to figure things out. It was only this life that I started understanding reality and its purpose.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:25 am 

Yes and this is the big one, if you have no memory of past lives and you have no knowledge of how to progress then your fwau is stuck. Past lives can be just vivid imagination exercises particularly if they are led with expectation of going, and seeing something. You have to have proof that satisfies, or your back to having faith ?. in what ever philosophy chimes. So going back to the question of being deleted, if not than can your fwau choose to travel into other npmr realms.... Thank you for your patience... Clive...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:31 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Past lives are not necessary to an FWAU, and would be counter productive. Do you want to enter a new life with the memories of thousands of husbands, wives, children, enemies? The circumstances of each life are very different. You log on to each new character with the Quality of Consciousness you ended up with in the last life. It is the FWAU's responsibility to evolve from there. You do the best you can with what you get.

We get a very skewed view of reality from just looking at this subset. That is why Tom is trying to get us to look at reality from the superset down to the subset and not the other way around.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:53 pm 

Yes I can se that the past life memory can be a hinderance unless your open to this. So the iouc is the active player in this pmr even though your fwau is unaware ? of this, so one can say that your true self is here now but only vaguely aware and playing the part of a fwau. It makes me think of the term enlightenment that is spoken of ??. Clive.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:21 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

No, the IUOC does not make any of the decisions in this PMR. Only the FWAU and can receive, reject, interpret, change, create, and send data. The IUOC may send helpful data but that will come to the FWAU as an intuition and can be acted on or rejected. All data is simultaneously uploaded to the IUOC and any evolution or de-evolution is also uploaded to the IUOC.

Enlightenment is just a very high quality consciousness.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:14 pm 

Ok so the iouc sends part of it self into this pmr in the hope that its fwau makes all the right moves, or not. Then the iouc from its elevated place is at the mercy of its fwau that can throw the dice, any way it wants. Because if it already knows the outcome then what is the point for all this game of chance ?, If we as the iouc know, being part of the big cheese that learned this, or intuitively grasped the concept of lowering entropy as the way to go, to survive. We now find ourselves back to basics learning how to go with flow in this world, and all the yin yang of life.. thanks again for your patience. Clive.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:49 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Yes and this is the big one, if you have no memory of past lives and you have no knowledge of how to progress then your fwau is stuck.

Progress isn't solely reliant on past-life memories or accumulated knowledge. It's not important that you remember your human knowledge. What's being cultivated and evolved is your quality of consciousness through interactions here. This would be seen and reflected in how your real-time intent guides you through your life and affects your responses/decision making. How this quality of consciousness/intent evolves is very complex and dynamic and not like how a human would traditionally value intellectual understanding/memory/knowledge to be growth.

So in this pmr we function and identify as this fwau, as you say you can look back at previous lives, from the perspective of this fwau ? so which personality is the dominate one, the iouc ? or the present one. Does this not lead into a type of split personality illness.

Neither the FWAU or IUOC has a thought-based personality or mind or sense of "me" as you would on a human level(fundamentally speaking). So there is no split personality issue. However, they do host and process your avatar/thoughts which arise in consciousness and your human personality for the most part. The IUOC is not a human mind like you would think and the FWAU is basically given a virtual brain with constraints and rules to process and interface through, which in turn is your human experience.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:00 am 

Ok thanks for the import, so who is reacting in this pmr but your personality, (no personality no person) quality of consciousness what is that, but awareness, memory's, etc. It seems as if you are going down the road of computer speak, and talking yourself out of existence ? just into a data stream. no feelings no memory, remembering that we are forgetting most of our past lives, so who or what is doing work, if you say quality of consciousness then are you saying that a no feeling data stream.. is the ideal ?.... Clive