Return Home
It is currently Wed Jul 17, 2024 9:32 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:45 pm 

Hi,

Pleased to meet you all. I'm an 52yr old Brit, who after a series of unexpected OBE's, discovered Tom as an adjunct to his work with Bob Monroe - Bob I'd obviously discovered in the journey to understand what had happened to me. I'm now reasonably familiar with the MBT concepts, but I do have a nagging query...

When an IUOC takes on a new avatar, one assumes that avatar is imbued with certain qualities which determine its 'playing' abilities. When these qualities, however, are disabling in their nature - so for example the avatar has mental health or physical challenges - is this be akin to 'playing the game' on hard mode? Are such challenges (corrupted avatars) reserved for those IUOC's who are more advanced; and, who, say, wish to master the game (the reduction of entropy) on an advanced level? It just seems unfair that the aim (entropy reduction) for a bipolar patient, is significantly harder than for say an avatar that is calm by default/nature? What's therefore the trade?

I'm sure this has been previously covered by Tom, and will undoubtedly be covered within the forum, but I cannot seem to find it. Could someone therefore please direct me with a link? Many thanks.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:16 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

When an IUOC is ready to spawn a new FWAU there will be a life review of the latest experience packet with guides. They will look to see how well the goals for that past life were accomplished. And that review, plus the outcome of past lives, will be the basis for the new FWAU. Characteristics that worked may be retained and new characteristics may be added. The LCS choses the best avatar for the new FWAU to log onto.

From that point on - the sperm imbeds itself into the egg - genetics and the random draw kick in. And genetics can combine in healthy normal ways, or abnormal ways. Sometimes you get normal brain chemistry and sometimes you don't. Sometimes what seemed like a great home turns out differently. The wife is killed in a car accident, the father becomes a single parent, and he doesn't do a very good job. Reality is much more random than we'd like to think. So, we do the best we can with what we get. Sometimes lives are not successful. That is to be expected in thousands of experience packets.

The goal is always consciousness evolution. And the PMRs are rich in opportunities and challenges. The LCS does its best to help us. We are never purposefully saddled with anything that will sabotage us. And even in extreme circumstances people are often able to evolve.

If you are not familiar with the random draw let me know. I'll give you the address of the video that explains that.

Feel free to ask more questions.

Linda

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:24 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

In a way it is like playing on "hard mode"

Look at the higher IQ the less percentage of beliefs in cults.

It's "harder" for low IQ individuals having been indoctrinated to reject beliefs. Now there is also a belief in materialism and that's also a problem.. higher IQ may also boost ego in some ways. But someone enlightened who is very smart who forms a strong intent to let go of ego may do very well with that..

On the other hand less logical process people who can be more intuitive are more predisposed to improve themselves in other ways..

So like many things there are positives and negatives..

I think I was born high INFJ to sensitive.. something I have worked to overcome. Just because my avatar has good health, etc. I have dealt with challenges hard for me.. in other cases letting go of religion was easy..

Having a bigger picture perspective certainly helps for sure..

Right now there are people with "good" avatars balling their eyes out because their girl friend left them.. it's hard for them. At this point in my life I might be disappointed by something like this but deal with it positively.

No matter your challenges in life form a strong intent inside to change yourself for the better.

You may find "hard" challenges in this life. Do your best

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:43 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I don't know about that. A lot of people with high IQs are smart in one area and are not necessarily critical thinkers. I've known quite a few brilliant people that had a LOT of beliefs. You can be a high IQ low quality consciousness person.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm 

Thank you both so much for your contributions. Given the elapsed time, I’d actually forgotten I’d asked this question.

In response to Linda, aka Sainbury, it sits well that the FWAU is able to retain qualities of entropy reduction, rather than having to default to a net zero for each new avatar - that simplifies the process of progress of an IUoC.

Could I however assume that if very high entropy qualities are conquered - so for example an avatar imbued with aggression, masters, say, compassion and peace - that would be considered a greater achievement by the LCS, and therefore expedite the advancement of the IUoC?

The IQ issue raised by THEONE, is something I need to ponder, but I tend to agree with Linda that IQ and entropy reduction do not correlate. For example, I look after a wealthy families property portfolio. They are incredibly intelligent, and whilst good to me, would still be what I would perceive as high entropy in that they are ruthless in their pursuit of materialism. Albeit through legitimate business, they use their intelligence solely for the pursuit of greed and material wealth, and have very little altruism. Indeed, I’ve actually broached the subject of spirituality with all of them, and in no way does it resonate: they have no connection with the matters we investigate; they have no overt connection with their mortality; and success in the material world is a ubiquitous sacrament.

I do however agree with THEONE, that no matter the challenges set for the FWAU, we must set a strong intent to conquer them. I suppose it would just sit better with me to know that the one-armed individual who sets out to row an ocean reduces entropy more than an Olympic rower accomplishing the same feat.

Many thanks, Pete.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:44 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

The IUOC does a life review with guides before portioning off a new FWAU to play an avatar. The IUOC and guide will tweak the qualities of the new FWAU. The qualities of the last FWAU may be scrapped all together or may be included into the new FWAU. Those qualities could include things like being an introvert, musical abilities, and so on. There are no negative qualities included because the goal is ALWAYS consciousness evolution. And everything that can be done to help the success of the next life is done.

An FWAU comes to play a new avatar with the QoC, (Quality of Consciousness) attained by the end of the last life. Low quality consciousnesses will generally gain more fears, beliefs, ego, etc. than low entropy consciousnesses. Even a high quality consciousness can de-evolve during a lifetime. Each life is a mix of the decisions of the FWAU, reaction to the decisions of everyone else, and the random draw. That is why this PMR is considered a fast track consciousness reality trainer. Every FWAU that logs onto a PMR avatar can receive, reject, interpret, change, create, and send data. Those decisions determine whether there is evolution, de-evolution, or the QoC largely remains the same.

I too worked for rich people on and off during my life. Most of them were very smart. None of them had a high QoC.