Return Home
It is currently Sun Jul 14, 2024 9:15 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: Why???
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2024 5:35 am 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Firstly, Tom is highly intelligent. He has a sound record in scientific-based evidence that we are living in a virtual reality. Such experiments include explanation of the double-slit diffraction experiment, as well as the more elaborate Wheelers Delayed-choice experiment using a half-silvered mirror than many of you are probably aware of. Please see (1).
Although can you trust Wikipedia? – but after all? Who can you trust besides the subjective interpretation of your own consciousness?

The problem I have is; we have to reincarnate thousands of times or more in order to evolve the quality of our consciousness. Everyone here with an IQ above mud knows that when the memory of the IUOC is wiped clean then we have to start fresh and learn to make better decisions in order to evolve the QOC, so we have no memory of how we made errors last time. I get it. Maybe past relationships were not important, but the truth is we are trapped.
We go through the tunnel of light and then AI generated forms of our past relatives greet us as and we have to do the same thing again and get back on the bandwagon.

So, it seems if we were of high consciousness quality, we would come back to help others ‘pick them up by their bootstraps’, which would be the selfless option. Monroe and David Ike in his more recent book ‘The Dream’. He suggests that even the astral realm, past records database (a.k.a. akashic records) is still part of a system that enslaves us, because we have to evolve the quality of our consciousness. He says we get tricked to come back and feed the system more ‘loosh’ as Robert Monroe puts it in his book 'Journeys out of the Body'.

So, if we don’t know the errors we made in the past because our memories have been wiped – we have a proclivity to make the same errors. Do you not see this as an analogy to be trapped in a system? A VR AI system obviously! I mean. scientists can recreate what we hear in our brains using AI-- so obviously we are already AI programmed by deduction. See (2). You can easily find the original article.

As Monroe clearly pointed out in ‘Journeys Out Of The Body’, we produce ‘Loose’. The reason why we do that is that those in ‘control’, do NOT have a connection to ‘source’ and feed on emotional energy, anxiety, trauma and suffering. This explains perfect sense when you cross-examine what is currently happening in the world and why? I mean… Why so much mass destruction, catastrophe and suffering. Would the Larger reality condone this? I don’t think so.
If there was a loving ‘source’ of all that is…Why would they condone this and what would be the evolutionary outcome? Think about it.

Oh I am going to go and help pull someone up by their bootstraps while I am in the process of being bombed, which is where my taxpayers money is going. It just doesn’t seem right.
This is intentional dystopia condoned by a few that are not connected to the LCS and rely on us to feed them emotional energy - which is non-physical.

Nobody evolves from being tortured or slaughtered or being homeless, especially then there are energy resources available that have been ‘black shelved’. OK so maybe Victor Frankl. He was one exceptional example. Thanks, Tom, for pointing that out. As you are a scientist, he was probably in the 3-sigma + of typical cultural evolutionally standards and an exceptional example.

The majority of people who are not like Victor Frankl would probably be a little unhinged, producing lots of loosh and would be recruited back a few more thousand times in order to evolve the quality of their consciousness and feed the system if they are not already pissed off, angry and cynical over what has become of their reality given their intentions. Would this increase their QOC? Hmmmm

Personally, I have no doubt that we are in a VR. Have an OBE and you will know for sure.
I am not perfect and I have no plans to be perfect, but this reincarnation cycle seems to be a trap. How can I ‘pull up others by their bootstraps’ when they are constantly being F***ed by the very organizations and governments and elites that they bow down to and worship.

Honestly. I have done my best to help others. and I am a little annoyed. I will buy your binaural beats track. Sounds like an improvement on Gateway. Is there any way you can flesh out some more logic incorporating the logic of an AI generated VR that sucks in recruits in order to torture them, intimidate them and limit their freedom to the point that they no longer have connection to the LCS and are just AI producing loosh factories, as their dimly aware dictators want?
I call this the reincarnational paradox,. How can you increase the QOC when the exact opposite is being programmed into in countless ways and through forced compliance. I don't have any proof such dictators exist, but is seems like the only logical explanation. I do not understand how this pattern, dream, AI-generated VR can evolve consciousness quality. Its a broken system and those those who invented it might benefit from being deleted or getting closer to the LCS.

Dom

(1) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheeler%2 ... experiment
(2) https://www.newscientist.com/article/23 ... -activity/

Post subject: Re: Why???
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2024 3:07 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I'm having computer problems. There were several replies to this post yesterday - including mine. Now I only see the original post. Is that what everyone else is seeing?

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2024 5:49 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

This appears to be a repeat post but the text is longer than the first one. There are two Why??? Posts.

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2024 1:15 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

No one is monitoring the software anymore. This might just be the start of the problems the forum is going to have.