It is currently Fri Jul 19, 2024 10:17 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: Y.A.H.R
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:02 am 
Normal User
Normal User

(Yet Another Healing Request)

All,

I am experiencing a serious health issue with my cervical spine.
Although the signs were there for several years, it recently happened after my second unsucessful attempt for an OBE
(The first was sucessful just few days after the London workshop 2009)
in the Morning when waking up so that i got a herniated disc.
This is causing me due to that some nerves are affected some pain and i would say also some "serious clarity" in my thougths.

Currently i am getting medical treatment with cortison and saline solution injections.

I have tried (with as much focussing intent as possible) to heal myself. The success is not very high.
But i will keep on in doing this.

If you could support me in this process, i would be very thankful to all of you.

Post subject: Re: Y.A.H.R
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:20 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hi Alper,
I'm sending loving thoughts towards you. Why do you associate this back issue with an "unsuccessful" OOB attempt? Are you saying you made some movement during your meditation/sleep/OOB process that caused this herniation? Did you come back too hard?
Love
Bette

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:52 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Bette,

Thank you.
Just before waking up in the morning i recognized a sudden pain which was not there in the evening before.
The diagnosis afterwards was clear, a herniated disc (protrusion) in the cervical with affected nerves.
And the last thing i was doing before it happened was in the night/morning hours getting this vibrations/this special state.
I had an experiment in mind and was lets say "half way in the air" but then the state dissapeared and i fall back, the experiment failed.
Yes, may be too hard as you said. At the moment i have no other interpretation.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:22 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Alifo wrote:Bette,

Thank you.
Just before waking up in the morning i recognized a sudden pain which was not there in the evening before.
The diagnosis afterwards was clear, a herniated disc (protrusion) in the cervical with affected nerves.
And the last thing i was doing before it happened was in the night/morning hours getting this vibrations/this special state.
I had an experiment in mind and was lets say "half way in the air" but then the state dissapeared and i fall back, the experiment failed.
Yes, may be too hard as you said. At the moment i have no other interpretation.
hmm, far be from me to say then the resulting pain is an illusion too, since there was no physical "leaving" of body to fall back into too hard, but perhaps there is a physical "jerk" too. Were you "actually" levitating? Into consciousness experts any info?
Love and warmth in your back arena.
Bette

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:40 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Maybe you should consider Tai-Chi or Qi-Gong?

I know a person, who had a problem in the back, a clinched nerve I think. She practised Tai-Chi and over time the problem disappeared.

I think generally energy work would help.

I am going to meditate now, I'll try to help.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:53 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Alifo wrote:(Yet Another Healing Request)

All,

I am experiencing a serious health issue with my cervical spine.
Although the signs were there for several years, it recently happened after my second unsucessful attempt for an OBE
(The first was sucessful just few days after the London workshop 2009)
in the Morning when waking up so that i got a herniated disc.
This is causing me due to that some nerves are affected some pain and i would say also some "serious clarity" in my thougths.

Currently i am getting medical treatment with cortison and saline solution injections.

I have tried (with as much focussing intent as possible) to heal myself. The success is not very high.
But i will keep on in doing this.

If you could support me in this process, i would be very thankful to all of you.

Hello Alifo!
As we speak, I am sending all my love and healing support to you. It is my firm believe that you will get better since you already are, just look at it from that perspective.

Please, I encourage you to read all of the following (somebody had already posted it in a different thread):
http://www.nderf.org/anita_m%27s_nde.htm

All the best!