Return Home
It is currently Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:06 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 5:11 am 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

I have personally studied NDE'S and done science on the power of intention changing future events, and just simply noted what was going on there. With no real way to break those subjective experiences down to get clear logical content, i was and others were having. Now with the advent of MBT, and for those who accept it due to it simply fitting the data, and logically answering our past most deepest questions, as to what is going on in reality. My question to others here, is how have you used the model to explain NDE'S being so different in experiences, but so similar in (core messages) base ways. And also used the model to explain, break down your deepest questions as to what was going on in your most inner deep subjective experiences. What are your perceptions and interpretations on those matters.

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 8:14 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Your experience of any data stream is subjective not objective. Therefore your experience will be uniquely yours.

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 8:45 am 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

So many ways things can turn out from the intentions of ones who have really no opposition say such as the weather, that just about all think is etched in stone. NDE'S I agree are subject to our interpretations from our experience base, but moving data around so as to change future events, is a whole differ ball game. Personally i have explored my NDE for nearly 40 years to see what value that experience had. Now i really do think after all of that time that i have a handle on just what was going on there. And the value i received from it, but as to how i have changed the future within certain ranges seems to be more elusive. I know it is EGO that mostly wants to know for the most part, and i really do think that is the one of the first steps to outgrowing it. And accepting it is just the value we get from all of those very deep inner subjective experiences that create our realities.

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 8:51 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Anyone can affect the probable future by focused Intent depending upon the randomness of the event. It is very unlikely that you will change any event that has a high probability of happening. It is very unlikely that you will change an event that is supposed to be a lesson to you.

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 9:14 am 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Yes i have found out the best time to nudge is when no other consciousness is aware of certain aspects of events. Such as working on my health before i take any measurements, these things seem to become much harder to modify when we or others, take (become aware) measurements. A lot of things i have found in the health department other than trauma to the body, is best treated with the placebo effect. And perhaps some other tools at a minimum such as Newtonian medicine, pills and such. I suspect most things have a high probability due to the measurements that bring that variable information into this reality, that constrains it more and makes it more certain. The rest for the most part is subject to ours and others freewill intents.

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 9:28 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

It is not that no other consciousnesses are aware of the event - it is whether the event has moved from a probability into a physical result in the data stream. Whether that lump that was found is still just an unknown versus the lump has been biopsied and found to be cancer. The randomness of the event is usually much larger in the probability stage than when it becomes known.

You should always go to the doctor if you suspect you are ill and not rely on Intent to cure you. You can certainly use a strong focused Intent before you go, but it is folly to depend upon that alone.

You have no way of knowing the probability of many events. There is a lot of randomness in the system but there is also a rule set. If you get bitten by a highly poisonous snake there isn't much randomness.

Tom:
The probability of the event happening and the nature of the event (what happens) are both influenced by the overall long term effect that event is likely to have. Such long term far ranging effects are often difficult for us to comprehend, much less compute or control, and thus results are not always predictable. That statement will surprise and baffle you if you think of both NPMR and PMR causality in terms of lifting rocks. In NPMR things are connected more than they are separate.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2728&p=3510&hilit=probability#p3510

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 10:18 am 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

I get your drift but i prefer to take my chances with my intent being in a near constant focus to continually modify things in order. Such as the immense uncertainty's that are in a constant state of changing through out our bodies. I have cured in my view advance epilepsy, as in no more meds, and other extremely deadly conditions with highly focused creative intentions for such to happen. I agree that for most all, what you assert is much more effective, and quite probably not wise not to seek outside help. but for some it would in my view be much worse. I am by no means telling anyone to relay on intentions, and i always make that very very clear.

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 11:35 am 
Curator
Curator

Fred,

We are aware of hints that you have dropped, possibly of an NDE and possibly more that you have experienced. Many people read this board and it is by no means a responsible position to do other than urge those readers to do anything other than to obtain and follow the advice of trained, licensed physicians. The use of Intent in healing has so much potential variability that reliance on it when in serious circumstances is a mistake for the vast majority. If the potential problem is minor, then delay to use Intent instead of medication can be justified. But a physician should be consulted as being in a position to know what's going on rather than 'whistling in the dark', using Intent, and hoping that you get better when there are signs of potentially serious problems.

Ted

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 12:17 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Constantly wanting to control your environment and future is a product of fear which results from your ego.

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 12:41 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Ted, i think i made it clear in my last post that i was in full agreement with what you said, i know for just about all in our collective evolution that straight forth Newtonian medicine interventions works much better. And i try and make that very clear to others. Linda i am by no means trying to continually control anything but that of changing and controlling myself. I have found fear as in playing into it, is in my view a major cause of diseases, i suggest here and everywhere that i interact that finding ways that best suit them is the wisest thing to do. Since you have seen my posts could you tell me here if there is a problem on your end as to me not getting notices to the topics i subscribe to. I have asked several here and private messaged you with no response.

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 4:50 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Fred, I don't know about you not getting notices to the topics you have subscribed to and I have not gotten a PM from you.

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 5:26 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Thank you Linda some one finally explained it to me that it is wise to keep checking for it could be the spam thing on my end, or it just does not work all of the time. For the other times i was on here interacting, i do not ever remember that being a problem. I just do not like to loose my train of thoughts, thanks for responding, Oh i did not PM you i meant others.