Return Home
It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:06 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:38 am 
Curator
Curator

This will be a permanent list always located in this place, with updates as needed, of those who are requested targets for the "Healing Swat Team". Please repost below in this thread the name, specific problem, or link to the post in the regular Healing Swat Team thread, of each person to continue to be used as a target for healing and of course, new listees for healing. These posts will be transferred into the list below and the list modified as required over time. Then the post on this thread will be deleted after the transfer to the permanent list. Once the healing is complete, notify me to remove their name. The purpose is to always have the list of those to be helped ready to hand. Everyone is invited to join the Team and to submit targets.

Please post additional 'targets' for the list below in this thread.

You may all consider the rules of this thread and those receiving help or giving help under it as follows:
Misinterpretation could create a problem. Because we are a public forum with an education purpose it is good to announce up front exactly what our group is doing and what it's purpose and goals are:
1) We are a diverse group of entirely independent individuals at various levels of capability who are practicing our meditative and healing skills and are looking for subjects with health issues to practice on who will give us feed back as to changes in their health.
2) Our only intent is to be helpful and improve your health as we learn to focus our intent more effectively - for that we need your feedback. Some of us are beginners and some are very experienced - all are volunteers. Our composition will change as our participants come and go.
3) We charge nothing for our efforts and we accept no donations.
4) No promises are made and no results are guaranteed.
5) No medical advice is given.
6) Do not fail or delay to follow such medical advice and treatment prescribed by trained and licensed medical practitioners.
7) Do not stop your prescribed medication or cease medical care.
8) Note that if the probability wave has been collapsed into an actual instance of a disease or medical condition, you need your medical care as prescribed and can only supplement this with healing by Intent.

See the following post for the origin of this list of rules: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=5135&start=24

Note that posts in this thread below making requests and in general discussion will be removed when posted to the list or deemed not useful to be retained. This is to keep the length of this thread reasonable.

Thank you, Ted

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:47 pm 

Cancelled request:

Requested by: Harrison

Target: Myself

Problem: Social anxiety issues. Been out of social loop for awhile, always had social anxiety problems but past several years the problem has been acute. Anxiety never stopped me from interacting until recently. Tried solving issue with prescription meds, stopped due to concern of side effects.

Request: Anxiety when interacting with people becomes manageable instead of causing semi fight or flight type response.

Last edited by Harrison on Mon May 27, 2019 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:07 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Tom:
You need a unique address. So when I say, “We are going to go diagnose and heal Suzie Q.” Well there are probably a million Suzie Q’s. And if you just think with your intent, “I want to go heal Suzie Q.” You’ll probably get a random selection of all the Suzie Q’s in the universe. You don’t want to do that. You want to intend to go heal the Suzie Q that I am talking about, the one that is part of this exercise. There is a difference. Intents have to be very specific - very precise. You can’t have sloppy intents. It is just like if you go to Google and search “love.” You will get six million things back, some nice, some not so nice. You’ll get lots of stuff, but not necessarily what you were looking for. It’s the same way with intent. You are querying the database. You have to go in with a very specific intent. If you say, “I want to see where the black spots are.” (We are going to let things that are not healthy be black spots.) Well, there may be no black spots. You have already made an assumption. You have already come to a belief. It may be that they have the flu and there aren’t any black spots, but the whole body is just sort of grey. And you’ll miss it because you intended to see black spots. What you’ll get back is garbage because it’s not in the database. There aren’t any black spots. You need to intend to see what is not healthy rather than be specific like that where you don’t want to be specific. You have to be really careful how you word your intent as a query to a database. If you do not think it precisely, so it is exactly clear what it is you intend to get, you will get junk. Because you will go in with a query that has three hundred different answers, and you’ll grab one of them. Or you’ll get all three hundred of them in a big jumble. It won’t work for you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maZ7a01r2fc

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:26 am 

Requested by: Harrison

Target: my father, Hulet

Problem: Age related health problems (late 60's) most notable include weak eyesight, bowel problems.

Request: His mother, Cecilia, just died and seemed to handle it well enough. But recently had a tirade regarding his health problems and issues with growing frail. I couldn't tell if he was being rational or negative, maybe both. That said, I just want him to experience any type of positive healing whether be physical or psychological. I would say physical is most pressing, but he is old and his health problems aren't too understood by me other than weak eyesight and bowel problems. If what I said is too bland regarding his physical well being or if there could be any chance of a backfire, then please just give positive energy to him psychologically.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:22 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Request by: mike p

Target: my older brother "Ed", a viet nam vet, 67 yrs old, lives in Casselberry Fl, married for 45 yrs, with a 43, yr old son who lives in NYC.

Problem: Rectal colon cancer stage 3. He is currently in the hospital, due to bodily mal functions and extreme pain. He has been taking radiation for about 26 days, and chemo, -going to the hospital for the treatments, and then returning home. He has had to go to the ER, twice within this first 26 days or so, for the same reason he is in currently. He had an MRI, yesterday.
Today, the doctor discussed the results, it is not as good as I have been intending and expecting.

Requested : I am asking anyone and everyone, to use your intentions of healing , to "wipe out" the cancer in his colon , rectal area's, and his whole lower intestinal and digestive tract. My appreciation, goes beyond words, thank you all in advance'
mike p

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:48 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Requested by: rather_creative (Christine)
Target: Ann K., my former boss
Problem: Uterine Cancer
Request: Physical healing

Thank you for helping Ann!
-Christine

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:53 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Requested by: Ann (Truthseeker1)
Target: Ryan, my son
Problem: Heartbroken over the loss of his long-term fiance. He is now solely responsible for a big mortgage and is alone and scared. He has very low self-esteem. Also suffers from a heart condition.
Request: Emotional Healing; Physical Healing

Thank you to all who participate in his healing,
Ann

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:09 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I would like to be put on the list if its okay. I have suffered from chronic headaches now for 2 months, as well as anxiety.

My mother is having kidney failure, and recently an operation for gastric catarrh, for which she now needs a second. It would be nice if she also could be put on the list.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:52 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Request for assistance by Jonathan (IRL: Jochen)
Target: my father
Problem: he is quite fit for his age (72) and very much likes kayaking - and would like to continue doing it.
However, he fell from a ladder a week ago and broke ribs 3 through 11 left side, some of them dislocated quite a bit.
He had to be taken to the ICU again earlier today for water in his lungs prevented him from getting enough air through breathing and also pain.
By now he is out of ICU and better ...
There are of course X-Rays and the medical staff used them among other things to evaluate his condition, but so far none of us, including he himself, has seen them.

Request: assisting him in healing - so that he could first breathe properly to avoid complication from infections and then also finally be able to be active again and continue to pursue his passion - after getting through the painful healing process.
... or just for assisting us (children, their spouses and grandchildren and his many friends) in helping him.

He did not ask me to ask here (or anywhere ...) for assistance and I did not ask him for permission to be put on a list to be helped by "strangers" but he does know me and my brother and sister and the way we tend to aproach matters like this - among other things, of course, not just this as the one and only approach.

Thank you for intending to support him and us!

Jochen

ps: I will eventually follow up with feedback

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:21 pm 

Requested by: akiram
Target: self
Problem: Big (7mm) spinal disk hernia (T7-T8) There is also possibility for a meningioma in T7, it is small and the MRI diagnosis is talking about possibility. I am seeing a neurosurgeon tomorrow.
Request: Help reduce the probability of a final diagnosis for meningioma. Help heal the disk hernia. I have read about dissapearing disk hernias in the internet, so it is not against the rule-set.

Update: The neurosurgeon said that I will have another mri in six months to re-evaluate the condition. He is not sure about the meningioma but he is very concerned about the hernia that has occupied half my spinal canal and presses my spinal cord. At the moment I don't have any weakness in the legs, I only have pain in my back. He hasn't given me anything for the pain so that I don't feel well and I am careful.

I am grateful for your help
akiram

Last edited by akiram on Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:26 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Requested by: Me
Target: My father
Problem: Severe arthritis of unknown type. Diagnostic tests performed but no results yet. He is on a mild form of chemotherapy. The pain is more concentrated in the hands and feet. He is taking time off work to rest and recuperate.
Request: Adjust the probabilities to have the test results be as favourable as possible.

Update: Diagnosed as rheumatoid arthritis, but luckily isn't in a terribly bad state. Any healing energy is always appreciated.

Last edited by msagansk on Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:41 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Requested by: Me, Sebastian Bergstrand
Target: Me. My name is Sebastian Bergstrand
Problem: Headaches, eye flashes, drug abuse in the past that may have effected me in negative way. I am doing a MRI (brain scan) on august 4th.
Request: Adjust the probabilities to have the test results turn out be to positive and not to be a brain tumor

I would be very thankful for any help concerning this.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:05 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Shango,
I know it, is, not easy, but, in the meantime, now, and between your August 4th, MRI, just deal with the headaches, as though they were just headaches, caused from, minor and ordinary, physical glitches, { what ever you would normally do, to treat the headache.}. Along with this, keep your thinking, in the same mode. When thoughts arise, that want to take you in a fear, mode, of the possibilities that you could have a serious medical issue causing the headaches, do what ever you can to override those thoughts.

I had to wait about 6 weeks, for two test results, on a tumor I had removed, on my bladder, about 6 yrs ago. I had to completely, take charge of my thoughts, - {when they would start running in the fear mode of negative possibilities, of the test results}.

When I went to my appointment , 6 weeks later, for reviewing the results, with my surgeon, the tumor was non cancerous, and I have never had any problems in this area to date.

I had been passing blood, in my urinating, prior to the surgery. Therein, my mind/ego, had a lot of material to work with, {building a fear based outcome}.

Do, what ever you can to avoid thoughts of negative test results, staring now, but do not try or strain, or focus on removing the ego's negative fantasies, of would "could be", just relax intellectually, or in plain words, bull shit your self, in this case, to side track your thought process's, when they start heading down fear avenue.
I , wish successful results, of your MRI.
Mike

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:44 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Request from: me, Jennifer D.

Target: My Father, Ignacio

He's in the hospital due to fluid in his lungs.
He also has had a tear in one of the valves
in his heart. He is also in pain. I request that
he wants to completely heal and recover
from all of his physical and emotional ailments.
I request that he completely heal and recover from
all his physical and emotional ailments.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:22 am 
Normal User
Normal User

My father just passed away. I sent an intent that his guides help him transition smoothly and that they help him with his fears and sadness.

Please if you can send him a similar intent as well.

How do I know if he has transitioned and is well?