Return Home
It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:35 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 426 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 529 Next
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:10 am 
Curator
Curator

Ask for contact while in meditation. It might come in a dream later. It might come as a feeling that he is present with you during the day. The content is likely to be minimal, just to reassure you that all is well. It may take a little while or even weeks to happen, depending upon how much transition time he needs after this incarnation. I have and others I know have experienced this range of contact with recently departed family members.

Be assured that his troubles are over as the rule set in NPMR does not support all of the suffering that we experience here. He will be looked after there, healed of his stresses here and integrated into his continuing NPMR experience. Remember that he is not just your father in this past life but has potentially very many such past lives with families and experiences and this is what he is integrating into as a part of all of this past experience, a developing personality there.

Ted

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:24 am 
Normal User
Normal User

"Be assured that his troubles are over as the rule set in NPMR does not support all of the suffering that we experience here. He will be looked after there, healed of his stresses here and integrated into his continuing NPMR experience. Remember that he is not just your father in this past life but has potentially very many such past lives with families and experiences and this is what he is integrating into as a part of all of this past experience, a developing personality there."

Thank you very much Ted. It still hurts though and it's still sad. I did have the feeling early today that he was assuring me, I even laughed and felt light and teased him. I also gave him a message that I want to take care of him in a way that he wasnt taken cared of well when he was a child maybe in the next lifetime or in some way in this lifetime. His father was mean and abusive. His father had a lot of entropy but my father managed to - in his best way - to not do the same things his father did. My father still has entropy & when he was here he showed it. I was sad about this & that I didnt know how to help him lower this, I did try my best though. Still, as maybe the grieving process goes, I felt I didnt do enough.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:24 am 
Curator
Curator

It never feels as if you have done enough, so don't feel too badly about this. If you don't feel this way, you probably weren't doing it right. Remember that as Tom says, you are your job here and now and really not anyone else. Just as your father was his own job for reducing entropy and from what you have said, in that he avoided repeating what his father inflicted on him, he did it well. That is a major step to get past, inflicting on our children what we suffered from our own family. Lowering of entropy is a long and iterative project requiring many lifetimes and essentially never done. The optimum is that eventually you reach a point where your lives serve to help others in their struggles more than to reduce your own entropy. You are there on behalf of the LCS trying to raise all boats and not just patch up your own.

Ted

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:34 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Thank you Ted. Your response is a great help through all this.

"The optimum is that eventually you reach a point where your lives serve to help others in their struggles more than to reduce your own entropy. You are there on behalf of the LCS trying to raise all boats and not just patch up your own."

But when you help others you also get to unwittingly reduce your own entropy.?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:44 am 
Curator
Curator

If you interact with others or the VR and pay attention to the feedback, you are doing the fundamental process of entropy reduction as Tom describes it. If you get positive feedback, then you know that you are going in the right direction. If you get negative feedback, you are probably going in the wrong direction but make sure that is the total feedback you react to. If a very negative person reacts negatively to your intent to be kind and helpful, then enter that into your analysis of that feedback. Consider the source. Some cannot help themselves from biting the hand that feeds them.

Ted

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:31 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Helping others is a by product of an evolved consciousness. It happens naturally. Our job here is to evolve the quality of our own consciousness. It is a singular activity. The benefits are enormous - a happy productive life.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:50 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Thanks Mike and for the pm I have recevied. Im trying not to be fearful, doing the MRI tomorrow. Also find out Im experiencing something with my eyes that is called vitreous detachment. These things make me realize that the real problem is that I have for all my life lived in fear. Being scared - frightened - of things that can happen, might happen, might not happen... what Ive come to realize is that the real problem is fear. That is the real enemy. I had a deja vu dream recently about the eye exam when I also did recently. I have started with meditation again.

Fear is a lie or illusion?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:28 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Shango,
you are welcome. At this time, your MRI, tomorrow; by all means, your avatar intellect and emotions, accompanied with the ego, will be trying to build as much fear, as it can, in your thinking process. In your awake state, start realizing, that you are more than the reflection you seen when you look in the mirror, or the fear you feel. At this stage, if fear based thoughts, begin brewing in your mind, begin to partake, in , the BIG PICTURE reality of your life, with the rest of us.

Beyond or beneath, the sensations of your life, as Shango, which is only, temporary, for one lifetime; your real/true self, is eternal, and is only experiencing Shango for, what we call "a", life-time, and you will have many more, life times yet to come. This is one aspect of the Big Picture, that all of us exist, live, and are conscious and aware within it. Within the Big Picture, you, me and everyone, are part of the Larger Consciousness System, and we are connected to one another in this system.

I know it is not easy, in times like these, because we have been taught, that who we see in the mirror, and our attachments to everything in this life, is who we are. To imagine, beyond that scenario, can seem very foreign, within our individual thinking process, but we are not separate individuals, and we are not disconnected from everyone else,
"EXCEPT" in this reality, which is virtual, it is only real to our avatar senses, because they are designed to receive the data that creates this reality, and our lives within it.

Fear, not, live-think, in the now/present, try not to relive past memories, only if they are feel good ones, and don't, think in the future, just be present, in every moment, that your are not sleeping, and remind yourself, that you are more than your avatar, and it's circumstances, issues, fears and problems, these are all temporary states, your true self is not.
I 'll think about your MRI, tomorrow, with you, best to you.
Mike

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:08 am 

Requested by: Steve C

Target: my brother, Thomas - Phoenix, AZ

Problem: just diagnosed with low grade prostate cancer.

Request: no spreading of cancer in bone test/MRI. Healing of cancer. Reduce stress/anxiety over situation.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:30 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Requested by: Nathan Korver aka yeahboy

Person in need of immediate healing: Lindsey Freeman, a mother of one from Ukiah California. Has a rare disease affecting her liver. So rare that she is one of four to ever be diagnosed. Unfortunately, I don't have the name of the disease right now.

Please send healing to her liver as well as her whole body to become disease-free.

Thank you so much!

I would be beyond excited when she gets healed. She would let me know.

Sincerely,

Nathan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:40 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

yeahboy,

I had liver trouble back in 1974, was hospitalized for 2 weeks, had to not work for over 2 months. They didn't have all the different name types back then. There were only 2 kinds - Infectious, you contracted it from another person whom had it. The other was Serimal - you got from needles- either in a hospital or drug use. I caught infectious, from my girlfriend, who drank after a girl who was infected, but didn't know it.

There are two people in the past 3 yrs, [whom are famous musicians ] who had severe liver disease, so bad that, they both had liver transplants, and are doing fine now, they have some limitations, but they are alive, and still do their profession, which is there passion. But, they would have died, if they did not get new livers.

I don't know, Lindsey Freeman, [ in the flesh ], but, it is in my nature, to not want to see anyone suffer. I gave serious thought to these gentlemen, when it was announced , of their condition. I didn't know them personally either, but I had compassion for them. I have the same for Lindsey. I hope all goes well for her.
Mike

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:41 pm 

Requested by: Nilufer

Target: Melisa S, my 9 year old daughter

Problem: She is petrified of storms or any bad weather to such a point that almost all her waking hours are preoccupied with checking the weather reports. She is becoming so upset that it is heartbreaking for me and my husband to watch. Please help.

Request: Healing of this fear, emotional healing, peace.

Thank you all for all the healing.

Nilufer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:58 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I may have asked before, but I would then ask again to be put in the list for my neck pain and chronic headeaces Ive been suffering from now in several months, getting worse this last month. Thank you / Shango

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:52 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Requested by: Nilufer

Target: Melisa S, my 9 year old daughter

Problem: She is petrified of storms or any bad weather to such a point that almost all her waking hours are preoccupied with checking the weather reports. She is becoming so upset that it is heartbreaking for me and my husband to watch. Please help.Request: Healing of this fear, emotional healing, peace.
Thank you all for all the healing.Nilufer
Hi and welcome to the forum. Fears really have to be conquered by the individual. It might help to teach her to meditate. If she can learn to stop all the internal chatter and find a calm place, she can try applying that to when she is anxious about the weather.

I would also wonder if she has some general anxiety that she is focusing on the weather. Perhaps a child therapist might also help. I have a friend that gives her child a low dose of theanine, or perhaps St. John's Wart might help. Check with pediatrician before using these though.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:21 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Nilufer,
I'm so sorry, for your young daughters fear. If she has no physiological/neurological health issues, that you are aware of, then i would suggest, find her a good child therapist, that can walk her back intellectually/emotionally, to the origin and causality of the fear. Our human intellects, can gather and collect a lot of negative perspectives of anything, and then the ego will use the intellect to excite the emotions with fear.

In a child's intellectual & emotional processing of any data, there, is such a wide channel for fears to arise, grow and further develop into bigger emotional issues, when not dealt with, in the a child early stages. I would find a good child therapist, as soon as possible.
I have raised 3 children to adulthood, and have many grandchildren.
Mike

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 426 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 529 Next