Return Home
It is currently Sun Jul 14, 2024 8:05 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1286 posts ]  Go to page Previous 133 34 35 36 3786 Next
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:54 am 
Normal User
Normal User

I have one question that I think has not been already addressed (or I wasn't able to find it).

Tom said that our PMR VR, unlike The Sims and WoW, was not programmed by the LCS but just evolved in billions of years from its initial conditions and rule-set (Big Digital Bang), maybe with the exception of some minor and sporadic nudging/adjustment from both the LCS (or its agents) and some NPMR anti-rats. But what about all the other virtual reality frames? The dream reality frame, for instance, or the transition reality frame: are they also evolved from initial conditions plus a rule-set (a looser rule-set, I guess, but a rule-set just the same)? And are they still evolving? Are our dreams and transitions significantly different from our ancestors' dreams/transitions?

Thank you,

Fabio

"I regard consciousness as fundamental. I regard matter as derivative from consciousness. We cannot get behind consciousness. Everything that we talk about, everything that we regard as existing, postulates consciousness." (Max Planck)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:03 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

hello Tom,

I have both a comment and question , which is based on a recent discussion in the forums about the use and early development of Binaural beats and the Tuckahoe Hotel experience which is mentioned in book 1, chapter 9 of MBT..

This discussion developed from an initial skeptic attitude on the part of both myself and a newcomer to the forum named Matt. Because of what we viewed as inconsistencies with the longer term methodology that is taught by you , in order to have successes with experiential practice which lead to remote viewing, OBE' s and healing.
This however seems inconsistent to us, with the (seemingly) overnight successes of the Tuckahoe Motel participants..

The inconsistencies are brought about because of the absence of 2 key elements that are often cited by yourself as contributing toward any success with the experiential bigger picture practices.

1) For the majority of us : months and sometimes years of practice with meditation techniques, first reaching point consciousness, ect ect
Yet these were 20 novice newcomers having nearly immediate successes at the Tuckahoe hotel .

2) No emphasis on Q of C ( quality of Consciousness) or spiritual growth ( as a gradual longer term acquisition, and when established first.. makes it easier to have " experiential successes " later on.
Since this factor could have not been known on behalf of our 20 chosen participants , unless by chance these 20 had a higher average (Q of C), than most.

And although both Ted and Linda did their usual excellent job as moderators on the forums.. providing us with other reasons for the successes of Tuckahoe, on that famous night., along with later reasons provided by myself,...,

Question -

" We still see it as profitable to hear from your personal views , ( since you were a part of that all- day and night affair at the Tuckahoe motel, in the early 1970's ) , pertaining to our discussion of what we viewed as inconsistencies. That assuming you agree that the 2 key elements i mentioned , were largely missing from the Tuckahoe Motel experience, than what were the key factors in allowing these 20 motel participants to short cut a typically longer term process, whereas they had successes with their intent- driven experiences.. " ??

And my comment is :

I have the highest respect for both Ted and Linda who work tirelessly and hard on the forums answering ( to the best of their abilities ), all of our many and varied questions. And to whom with the utmost gratitude, I am not too shy , when it comes to referring to them as " My teachers " ..

thanks Brian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:40 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Brian50 wrote:hello Tom,

I have both a comment and question , which is based on a recent discussion in the forums about the use and early development of Binaural beats and the Tuckahoe Hotel experience which is mentioned in book 1, chapter 9 of MBT..

This discussion developed from an initial skeptic attitude on the part of both myself and a newcomer to the forum named Matt. Because of what we viewed as inconsistencies with the longer term methodology that is taught by you , in order to have successes with experiential practice which lead to remote viewing, OBE' s and healing.
This however seems inconsistent to us, with the (seemingly) overnight successes of the Tuckahoe Motel participants..

The inconsistencies are brought about because of the absence of 2 key elements that are often cited by yourself as contributing toward any success with the experiential bigger picture practices.

1) For the majority of us : months and sometimes years of practice with meditation techniques, first reaching point consciousness, ect ect
Yet these were 20 novice newcomers having nearly immediate successes at the Tuckahoe hotel .

2) No emphasis on Q of C ( quality of Consciousness) or spiritual growth ( as a gradual longer term acquisition, and when established first.. makes it easier to have " experiential successes " later on.
Since this factor could have not been known on behalf of our 20 chosen participants , unless by chance these 20 had a higher average (Q of C), than most.

And although both Ted and Linda did their usual excellent job as moderators on the forums.. providing us with other reasons for the successes of Tuckahoe, on that famous night., along with later reasons provided by myself,...,

Question -

" We still see it as profitable to hear from your personal views , ( since you were a part of that all- day and night affair at the Tuckahoe motel, in the early 1970's ) , pertaining to our discussion of what we viewed as inconsistencies. That assuming you agree that the 2 key elements i mentioned , were largely missing from the Tuckahoe Motel experience, than what were the key factors in allowing these 20 motel participants to short cut a typically longer term process, whereas they had successes with their intent- driven experiences.. " ??

And my comment is :

I have the highest respect for both Ted and Linda who work tirelessly and hard on the forums answering ( to the best of their abilities ), all of our many and varied questions. And to whom with the utmost gratitude, I am not too shy , when it comes to referring to them as " My teachers " ..

thanks Brian
Awesome question! Not only reaching all the way back to the past (which is really intriguing), but also intelligently written (which is in high demand). I'd love to get a commentary from Tom on this.

What I preview him to say are two things:

1) Group think - Tom often refers to the notion that while in group, consciousnesses can link and either lift up each other to the highest 'possible' common denominator and experience a 'hightening' in perception, or it can slump down to the lowest common denominator when the intent is ego based and cut off from graciousness and cooperation - we call it a mob in that case.

2) The 20 participants may have very well been quite high on QoC, or had previous unconscious training (thats a tall order indeed) but one that would be very instructive to the more "experienced" egos involved.

Now, I am not very fluent in LCS technicalities, but so far I understand that IUOCs are linked together and that we do create our reality both physically (PMR?) and mentally - so having a group of people of heightened awareness, open minded and skeptical would produce exceptional and improbable results *locally*. Especially if the mindset of "what if? What will happen now? What is possible? Isn't this great? We're on a brink of something monumental!" was present.

What we can do, is get the most enthusiastic guys around here, meet up with Tom in attempt to prove the impossible, and then do it 20 times in a row ; )

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:18 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Hey everyone!

I’m not a native english speaker, so bear with me ;)

My question is about the common known psi phenomenia like telepathy, OOBE or telekinesis and how they fit in „a“ big picture and/or in the big picture of MBT.

Take telekinesis for an example. I’ve been lucid dreaming since my childhood and over all these years I have had never thought of trying telekinesis. First, I didn’t understand why I never tried it although a lucid dream is a perfect laboratory for such things and I always had an interest in telekinesis. So I recently did this experiment a few times in the dreamreality and while being in the LCS and it was very easy and worked every time.

Maybe because of my critical mind ( ;o) ) I suddenly found then my „Aha!“-Moment:
I simply never tried it, because telekinesis seems to be redundant! When I want to move for example a rock from A to B just as conciousness with my will – well, that is just my Intellect, that needs Movement and therefor Space. Both are ideas of this virtual reality, but there is no such thing in the dreaming world and when you are experiencing the LCS.
Before I tried telekinesis, I simply used my Intent and the rock would instantly appear at position B. It really doesn’t have to „move“!
The rock and its position is just information and a conciousness can create and modify this information. So I came to the conclusion, that Telekinesis is not necessary and even inconvenient. Just having an intent and just „do“ it is more directly and efficiently.

This thought can be also applied on the other phenomenia as well. But I wanted to keep the question as short as possible and in case of other phenomenia it might be not understood by people, who haven’t experienced the LCS yet.

So, my question is:
Why do we have this idea of these phenomenias for example telekinesis?
It doesn’t work in this Virtual reality because of the rule set here.
And to a conciousness as an informationsystem it seems to be totaly unnecessary.
So why is mankind so obsessed with this ideas? Where do they come from? Whats the point? And how do they fit in a big picture?
I would really like to hear Tom’s opinion on that.

Thank you very much! ;)

P.S I really like the fireside chats, I have watched them all and I want to thank you all, Tom, Donna, Ted, Oliver, Justin and the other included, for all the work and effort on the videos! ;)

Greetings from Germany,
Zerschmetterling

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:59 am 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Zerschmetterling,

First of all, your English is so horrible and foul, that any native English speaker would be thoroughly jealous of your language abilities ; )

You can drop this "English as a Second Language" PSA from your future communications - You're awesome at English. I'm also not a native English speaker, so take me with a grain of salt.

Anyhow, I am at a loss when it comes to your question. You already seem to answer it within your post. When you say "What is the point of mankind longing for unrealistic, unnecessary and trivial abilities?" All you are really missing is the realization that a vast majority of mankind has quality of consciousness that is not matching yours. They do not have the understanding that you do. Or maybe you are so secluded from other people, that you do not notice the differences between each person?

What we are left with, is the task of breaking down what purpose could be ascribed to telekinesis.

1) To move objects.
2) To do a paranormal task
3) To prove that a paranormal task is possible

4) Having The System cooperate with you in a special-case scenario

What are more basic breakdowns of intent behind those three points?

1) To exert control
2) To exert extraordinary control
3) To collect additional evidence on reality/ To prove that reality is bigger than the rule-set/ To satisfy curiosity

4) a) Self aggrandization
b) Having The System prove your high QoC
c) Collecting data on what is the limit of bending the rule-set

Also, combine those three, and you have a task that is "really cool" to achieve.

I think that actually being capable of telekinesis in this reality is mind-blowing. It could be a lesson, but it could also be a test. It could be an ability.

Why would Telekinesis be sought after by the majority of mankind?

To satisfy their ego, in short - that much you should already know. If it doesn't make sense, and it involves control - it is a fear issue. You will either be able to do it until you get that there is no point to try, or that it is detrimental to you to delve upon it too much, or you will not be able to do it and deal with it gracefully.

If you were able to perform telekinesis, and not be impressed by it - that means that you really get it. You have no fear of inadequacy in this field, you are not prone to abuse this ability, etc.

In short - try it. When you try to perform telekinesis, do you succeed? When you do, does it surprise you, how do you deal with that? If you do not succeed, does it surprise you? How you deal with that?

I somewhat speak from experience. I've never had an OOBE, and the few lucid dreams I had, I awoke form very quickly. I suspect there is either a reason for it - because I'm not ready, and I could abuse this ability to my own detriment, or that such things are simply not possible because the reality is not larger than what we are able to experience physically, and people that do have this experience, either live in a reality different from minem or they are mentally ill to have them, or that I am mentally ill not to have those experiences. Either way, OOBEs and Lucid dreams, pretty much do not exist for me, therefore they are not my experience, not my truth. This doesn't mean that I disbelieve people that claim to go out of body - I do believe them, but that has no consequence for me personally, other than the feeling of being irked at my own inability - that is my fear, that is something I have to work on.

Deep down, I want to satisfy my curiosity, but I also want to see the cooperation of the system with my growth - I do not get that result, so I have to deal with it gracefully. It doesn't mean that I have dealt with my fear. It means that I have identified a possible fear and that I do not have an experience to go on to help me with resolving that fear at the moment. There are either greater fears to tackle (thus a tight rule-set here, to prevent trivial pursuits) or that it is all nonsense, and I'm just wasting my time on this shit (also a possibility).

Either way. We've all made a choice to be here, and to dwell on these issues. We are all at the very least open-minded. We may not be as skeptical as we would like to be, but on the other hand, being so skeptical that we reject open-mindedness altogether, despite contrary experience would be an admittance of being mentally ill. We may very well be mentally ill, but the graceful dealing-with-it has to appear at some point. You could doubt your own experience deeply, to a point that you think yourself insane - another extreme to overcome.

So why be preoccupied with telekinesis at all?

To prove it, or disprove it
To feel powerful and special
To experiment with it

Best Regards
Zerschmetterling

Please post more, you are a great speaker, asker of questions and have a lot to offer.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:16 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Thank you ;)
I understand english perfectly because I watch every day english news, documentries, movies etc. But I’m out of practice using active english.

Hmmm, I didn’t mean it in the sense of „longing for“ and Ego. It’s more about the bigger picture. After reading your reply, I had to re-think my question. Maybe I should attempt it in another way ;)

Actually, it goes deeper in the material, as I framed it. Bringing up the example of telekinesis wasn’t a good idea. You are focussing on telekinesis, but that was not my point ;)
Sorry that I misleaded you here. Your explanation is great and I agree with most of it. We can discuss it in another thread if you like.
But here I have to drop the details about telekinesis completely out of my question. I brought it up, because I wondered why we get the ideas the wrong way. If we get these ideas anyway, then they should be more specific and in the right way from the beginning. But that thought was subsidiary.

I tried to re-write my question a few times to get it more specific and shorter, but I couldn’t work it out. And now I’m getting a headache *grin*.
The entire text is confusing and ambiguous and too long, but I’m unable to get it better :(
If anyone can help me to shape my questions in a shorter and smarter way like a summary I would really appreciate that ;)

-------------
Version 2:

We incarnate in this Virtual Reality, which strict rule set doesn’t seem to allow this PSI phenomenia to happen at least in public or in experiments. It seems, that there is a reason that we aren’t allowed to have such abilities. We were born here without any knowledge that we are in fact conciousness and have these abilities naturally. I understand Toms explanation and agree with it, that we don’t need Memories of our past lifes and experiences but only the quality of our conciousness, the „being-level“.

This VR is, like Tom says, a learning lab with a strict rule set. In my opinion there must be also a reason, why we don’t know or remember who and what we really are and that we are not allowed to know it and to use our full abilities as a conciousness.

But then there are people, who nevertheless either developed this ideas of telepathy and the other phenomenia or even experienced them. And there a people like Tom and many other, who obviously encourage us to explore these phenomenia.

I can’t understand why on the one hand PSI phenomenias are forbidden by the rule set but on the other hand still happen or occur. If the strict rule set claims to be really strict, it would be logical also to forbid any kind of experience or knowledge, that we are conciousness and do have this abilities. The posibility of Psi phenomenia to occur would then be Zero.

And I can’t understand why on the one hand we were born without the ability to remember who we really are (a conciousness) - and I assume there must be a reason for that – and on the other hand we find ourselves having this ideas of these phenomena and we are desperately searching for them resp. being encouraged to explore it.
This is very unlogical to me.

So my questions are:

- Why are we born here without any knowledge that we are in fact conciousness with all these abilities?
- If the rule set doesn’t allow the knowledge in the beginning, when we incarnate, how did we anyhow discovered them at all?
- If it wasn’t really us, who discovered them in the first place, so where did these ideas came from and why? I’m also referring to the fact that our abilities are misunderstood by people, for example an OBE, on which Tom often talked already about and explained it.

- And since we either way discovered this ideas,
a) why are we be encouraged to experience them although the rule set seems to forbid it?
b) why is mankind so obsessed with them? It seems to me that many people really have a desperate need for that to know - besides their Ego- and fear-Problems.

- And at last: Since we already discovered them and already trying to experience them, shouldn’t then the rule set change and allow us having this knowledge and the use of this abilities generally? This would also mean, that we would incarnate WITH the knowledge of who we are and what our abilities are.

I would really like to hear Tom’s opinion on this thoughts.

Thank you very much! ;)

With greetings from Germany,
Zerschmetterling

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:55 am 
Curator
Curator

You have not read much of Tom Campbell's work apparently because he explains that the VRs were created by AUO as another acronym for The One Consciousness as it first started to create VRs to allow it to expand its awareness and as Tom says, to increase its Quality of Consciousness (QOC). This first type of VR is called by us, NPMR, referring to it by its appearance from here as a Non Physical Matter Reality.

Secondly was created the PMR type of VR where the rule set allows much more intense interaction and where we appear to be physical. This more intense interaction leads to much more rapid modification of our IUOCs to reduce entropy and improve QOC, although this is still a multiple incarnation process to make any significant headway in improving our QOC. This leads to Tom Campbell's teaching that we are here to interact and pay attention to the feedback. This is the whole purpose for the way that this VR is set up, starting over each time with a rule set of this relatively high intensity where we must start over each cycle of incarnation. Basically it is this way because AUO/AUM as the chief scientist determined that it works the best of all of its various experiments.

Ted

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:47 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Why are we born here without any knowledge that we are in fact consciousness with all these abilities?
The decision space you have depends upon how many choices you are aware of. If you have hundreds of choices, but because of belief, fear, etc. you are only aware of twelve, then that is your decision space. In many instances paranormal abilities would be counter productive for low quality consciousness individuals. It would just inflate their ego. And in some instances they may actually do harm to other people. Reference the witch doctors in African countries for a good example.
If the rule set doesn’t allow the knowledge in the beginning, when we incarnate, how did we anyhow discovered them at all?
There is nothing in the ruleset that doesn't allow knowledge of the paranormal. It is often obscured by beliefs and fear.
If it wasn’t really us, who discovered them in the first place, so where did these ideas came from and why? I’m also referring to the fact that our abilities are misunderstood by people, for example an OBE, on which Tom often talked already about and explained it.
The PMR virtual reality isn't glitch free, and many people have noticed. Also the LCS is constantly nudging people with things they can't explain to get them to wake up to the idea of a larger reality.
a) why are we be encouraged to experience them although the rule set seems to forbid it?
The ruleset doesn't forbid it. The PSI uncertainty principle is to protect the integrity of the virtual reality. It would be very detrimental to all the low quality consciousnesses to get this information before they could use it for growth. They would just use it for power and would therefore de-evolve.
Why is mankind so obsessed with them? It seems to me that many people really have a desperate need for that to know - besides their Ego- and fear-Problems.
Because deep down there is a feeling for many people that there is a lot more to reality than what we think we experience. Otherwise religion wouldn't be so popular. Religion has always tried to explain the unexplainable. But for a lot people, those explanations don't make much sense. Curiosity is a basic human tenet.
And at last: Since we already discovered them and already trying to experience them, shouldn’t then the rule set change and allow us having this knowledge and the use of this abilities generally? This would also mean, that we would incarnate WITH the knowledge of who we are and what our abilities are.
What do you suppose low quality individuals would do with the information that focused Intent can influence the Probable Future Database? Do you suppose they might want to make their rivals sick, or have an accident, or something else. How would this knowledge help them evolve the quality of their consciousness. Paranormal abilities are completely irrelevant to the evolution of your consciousness. It is the feedback between the Intent driven decisions and their consequences, that move you along the track to evolution or de-evolution. That you can lucid dream every night will probably have very little, if any, effect on your spiritual growth.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:51 am 
Normal User
Normal User

I have a set of questions that relate to how we deal with our problems.

- How do we proceed when we hurt someone?
- How to forgive myself? Is it fair to the other person?
- How can I set the intent of not hurting anyone like this anymore, and not coming back to same point over and over again?

Thanks!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:09 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

How do we proceed when we hurt someone?
Never underestimate the power of a good apology. And by that I mean to go farther than a simple, "I'm sorry."
1. Acknowledgement of responsibility: This means admitting something was your fault and taking ownership over the mistake. The word "but" should not appear in any sentence. When you use the word "but" it means, "Disregard everything I just said because I'm going to make an excuse."
2. Offer of repair: This is when people promise to correct the mistake they made by explaining what they’re going to do to fix things.
3. Expression of regret: This is the actual apology, when you get to say “I’m sorry.”
5. Declaration of repentance: this is an opportunity to promise that you won’t let the mistake happen again.
How to forgive myself? Is it fair to the other person?
Wallowing in self pity comes from your ego. You are indulging yourself instead of learning a lesson and moving on. It is more than fair to the other person if you have truly learned from the experience.
How can I set the intent of not hurting anyone like this anymore, and not coming back to same point over and over again?
There isn't a strong enough Intent in the world that can make a person who isn't learning from past mistakes make better choices. You make better choices by paying attention to the feedback from your past choices, and then making better choices in the future. It's a process and not an overnight conversion to higher quality consciousness.

Here is a nice post from Tom on this very topic:
Below is from Bigfish Blogtalk radio September 29, 2010 with Kerrace Alexander
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bigfishrad ... r-workings
The quote is from around 35 minutes into the interview (give or take a few minutes).

What’s the purpose of life? Well, the purpose of existence is to grow up, to become love… get rid of your fear and ego. That’s the purpose. That’s why we’re here and this is our schoolhouse. How do you go about doing that? You do it with your intent. You make choices. You have 1,000 choices to make every day, and particularly I’m talking about the choices you have with interactions with other people. You can make those choices in a way that helps you evolve, moves you toward love, lowers your entropy… increases the value of your information; or you can make choices that can go in the other way… de-evolve, they go the way of fear, go the way of self centeredness, ego. Those things de-evolve you and increase your entropy. So, we get these choices and we get feedback immediately. If we have a fear based life, we generally get kind of unhappy, we’re not too pleased, life is difficult and unpleasant. So that’s the feedback trying to tell you wake up and go the other direction.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:26 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

@Ted Vollers

Thank you for your reply, but I was already aware of this basics ;)
Now I’ve read your post several times and I still don’t see, how they answer my questions? If you wanted to point at something specifical, than I’m not getting it. Sorry :/

@Sainbury
In many instances paranormal abilities would be counter productive for low quality consciousness individuals. It would just inflate their ego. And in some instances they may actually do harm to other people.
That’s a good point! I haven’t thorougly considered that!
hmmm... my first thoughts on this are, that if everyone would be aware of their origin and what abilities they have, it would propably be a kind of a balanced situation. No one would really have an advantage by using this abilities, because everyone could do the same. I suppose that then even the Ego-Problem wouldn’t be a big deal.
And when we talk about harming other people – well, don’t we already have too much possibilities to do that in other ways? ;) And the abilities really aren’t that strong, probably less when being used by an conciousness with high entropy.
But anyway, you make a great point! Thanx! I will give it some thought.
The ruleset doesn't forbid it.
Notice, that I wrote „seems to forbid“. It makes IMHO a huge difference to just „forbid“ it ;)
Have this in your mind and than read, what you wrote:
In many instances paranormal abilities would be counter productive for low quality consciousness individuals.
And:

Code: Select all

It would be very detrimental to all the low quality consciousnesses to get this information before they could use it for growth. They would just use it for power and would therefore de-evolve.
I hope that if you read this you now understand, where I was leading to with my questions?
If your statements are true, then the system wants or has to forbid it (Maybe „to forbid“ is not a perfect phrase for that, but I can’t find a better one, maybe „hold the information back“, „prohibit it“ or something like that). Maybe it does that because of the reasons you mentioned, maybe there are other reasons – that’s why I wanted to ask Tom about it. I suppose, he could have a deeper insight on that topic.

And if your statements are true and the system does „forbid“ it – then why do we nevertheless have this experiences? And are even encouraged to do so?
You have to consider, that everyone is been encouraged, neither Tom or other „Teachers“ exclude some kind of people – the lower quality individuals are also encouraged. But that is precisely, what would falsify your statements.
So do you see the unlogic here? That’s what my questions are about! ;)

I hope this makes it clearer, what I intended to ask.

And though it might be off-topic here, I would like to answer to your last sentence:
That you can lucid dream every night will probably have very little, if any, effect on your spiritual growth.
In the first years I mostly used lucid dreams just for fun (and to get rid of some bad dreams, not really nightmares, because I hardly have them, but just bad dreams). And I totally agree with you, that this didn’t helped me grow, not even a little bit I think ;)
But after some time, this gets boring, and because I allways wanted to be „a better person“, I started to work on myself in this lucid dreams. By creating situations from my everyday life and fictional ones, I tried to find other solutions to change my behaviour and my feelings, which I didn’t liked to have. According to MBT you could phrase it as „I have increased my decision space“ ;)
And then I applied this new experiences in my life and tried to find out, how they work here. And of course, I used them also to explore. I found pretty much the same places, which Tom often refers to, but I have never studied them so deeply and extensivly like Tom did. But thats another story ;)
Well, today I would say, if you use lucid dreams for the right reasons, then you may actualy learn there something usefull and that indeed can help you grow. It depends for what purpose you use them.

P.s.: After I discovered Tom’s MBT (about one year ago) I changed my phrase „to become a better person“ into „lowering entropy and become love“ – actually its pretty the same thing, but Tom’s phrase is much smarter ;o)

Best regards
Zerschmettering

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:35 am 
Curator
Curator

Zerschmetterling,

Here is what I was trying to explain to you in my previous post. The rest was just to make sure you had background to possibly understand the idea.
This is the whole purpose for the way that this VR is set up, starting over each time with a rule set of this relatively high intensity where we must start over each cycle of incarnation. Basically it is this way because AUO/AUM as the chief scientist determined that it works the best of all of its various experiments.
All of those things you ask about come about because AUM did many experiments and selected the best and most effective to continue basing new PMRs on.

It all comes down to interactions and the intensity of those interactions. Then you must, as Tom teaches, pay attention to the feedback. As an IUOC, your base, is a digital mind with many parallels to the structure observed in a PMR brain. The PMR brain was modeled to an extent on the IUOC. And just as PMR science has never found the seat, the locus, of the 'little man in the box that is you', there is no persona within our IUOC. I would maintain that there are 'proclivities' as the 16 personality types of advanced personality theory which I find strong reason to believe originate from our IUOC and have written a paper about this. All of our perceptions of ourselves and of the VR we are presently in is provided to us over the RWW. That persona is created for each avatar over time. For our NPMR avatar which represents a continuing accumulation point for ourselves, each incarnation in PMR is added onto the continually developing persona as that avatar chooses to integrate it into itself. But the intensity of interaction in NPMR is low so something else was needed.

What was then developed was the high intensity PMR VR where strong interactions can drive more change than the milder ones of NPMR. The things which you ask about are part of what creates the high intensity needed to modify our IUOC as a digital mind. It still takes multiple incarnations to create significant and noticeable change. But the key is always to interact and pay attention to the feedback.

Ted

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:42 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Hallo Ted!

This ideas of us being just conciousness and that there is something like an LCS and NPMR and Void, and that we are part of the LCS as IUOCs, and that we are in some kind of Game or VR just as something called Avatar – these are things, I was already aware of nearly my whole life before I discovered MBT. Tom might use different definitions or phrases and also Metaphors as I have been used to, but I totally understand, what he means and what the MBT is about. So I don’t have any trouble with the generell concepts of MBT, but just with some details ;)

But I slowly seem to get, what your point is.

I was searching for a deeper meaning about how the PSI phenomenia is handled here in this VR, but there is none except for: this is the way it simply just is, because it will work best in that way. And maybe the „high intensity needed to modify our IUOC as a digital mind“ and as VR-brain may play a part here also.

Did I finally get it?

If not, then I give up and would withdraw my question. And I will – to quote Tom – live gracefully with uncertainty ;)
Maybe I will figure it out later.

Thanx a lot, Ted, for having so much patience with me and your effort to help me understand! I really appreciate it!

With best regards,
Zerschmettering

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:47 pm 
Curator
Curator

The VR does work that way, because that was how experiments by AUM found a way to expand on NPMR type VRs to create PMRs with their more rigid and complex rule sets and higher intensity interactions with the purpose of speeding up lowering of entropy and raising QOC. The VR brain plays no part other than as part of the rule set of PMR.

That is not really how PSI uncertainty and the various types of such phenomena work. Since everything in our experience of a VR comes to us over the RWW as a message which forms part of whatever VR it represents and is a part of, it would seem to be simple. That is all our experience in a given VR is, the content of a message from TBC to our IUOC to provide the experience of being in that given VR. Not greatly different from a movie being projected on a screen for the audience to see and hear or like a video display with sound of a computer. The deeper meaning is that all it takes is a change to that message to create any PSI phenomenon that is wanted.

Your Intent represents your ability to cause such changes to be created in those messages as opposed to the normal meaning of the word intent. So some changes you can create for yourself by asking for that change to occur. Or some can result because someone in NPMR wants you to get a message to create insight or understanding. This someone can be a guide or it can be up in management or even conceivably AUM. And there can be simple mistakes, glitches in the system also. Depending on the IUOC and degree of development, a VR becomes more fully participatory and not just something that you experience with no input or feedback into the process.

Ted

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:44 pm 

Hi! I have a very specific question for Tom and I really like to hear a honest answer-analysis from him. It is a straight question about the Bob's Monroe Loosh ROTE (far journeys p162). and here it is: a) Who is harvesting the loosh from us and what is the purpose of the loosh itself. b)under the loosh prism is terran VR a compressed school as Tom suggest ? or it is only a loosh- poultry farm?

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1286 posts ]  Go to page Previous 133 34 35 36 3786 Next