Return Home
It is currently Sun Jul 14, 2024 8:14 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1286 posts ]  Go to page Previous 136 37 38 39 4086 Next
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:24 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hi Turbo,

I've interacted with a few older biddies with acutely diminished eyesight. One woman was puzzled as to why the top half of a woman was sitting on top of her television. Another was headed for a psych evaluation/dementia diagnosis as she was talking to people who nobody else saw.

I was told, simply put, that the brain fills in the gaps in eyesight, in an effort to make sense of the partial images/shadows that many people with visual impairment will experience.

The family of the first woman were arranging to hold a seance convinced that the great gran was seeing a ghost.

Good luck with your mum's cataracts. My mum had hers done, a twenty minute procedure and she now has the eyesight of a teenager.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:47 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Hi!

My Question is about fear.

The IUOC takes a part of itself at the being-level (the FWAU) to incarnate in this VR. And as I understand, this leads to the conclusion, that new born children are mostly in being-level (of course depending on what time during the pregnancy or birth the consciousness connected to the new avatar and how fast it is learning and developing). But in general you can say, that little children approximately up to ca 1 or 2 years are mostly at being-level.

When you take a look at this little children, so you find besides the basic trust in the world also so many many fears: fear of pain or getting hurt (the famous vaccination needle), fear of being left alone (especially by the mother), fear of darkness, fear of unknown noises or creatures like insects/spiders/snakes or unknown food and so on and on.
Of course this are all fears, that science defines as „genetic“ fears, which mankind still has since the caveman-era. This fears were - and some still are - necessary for survival.

So what does that mean?
Are other fears or issues that exist in a FWAU at the being-level just are expressed or covered as the „genetic“ fears?
Or are this „genetic“ fears just additional to our own fears at the being-level and we have to get rid of them as well?
How do the „genetic“ fears fit into MBT?

Best Regards,
Zerschmetterling

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:26 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Remember that the "child" is not actually a child. The brain of the child is part of the ruleset of the VR. So it is a constraint on how the FWAU can interact in the VR. The child is acting at the being level, with the additional constraint of the brain capacity for whatever age the child is.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:54 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Sainbury wrote:Remember that the "child" is not actually a child. The brain of the child is part of the ruleset of the VR. So it is a constraint on how the FWAU can interact in the VR. The child is acting at the being level, with the additional constraint of the brain capacity for whatever age the child is.
You can't say that either with 100% certainty. There's accounts of people remembering the womb, some remember their birth, some think they remember it. There's the bell curve, and then there's the extremeties of the bell curve. Most people remember nothing before the age 5 or 3, that is not to say that you can't remember anything before then, and weren't there to experience it.

We have genetic fears, and in some cases they can be overcomed (extreme) and in some cases there's nothing you can do about the "reptilian brain instincts" (also an extreme).

MBT isn't about telling you what the truth is, MBT is about telling you what the probable reality is, and what is possible and quite frankly, everything your mind is capable of envisioning is possible, but not everything it comes up with is probable.

Considering how huge the LCS is, everything that could have happened has already happened at some time (Murphy's law, so to speak) but nothing that is probable must have happened.

We're here to make the best out of what we can possibly do - but there's no perfection. It's your experience, and your experience is your truth.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:54 am 
Curator
Curator

Expanding on what Sainbury was saying, the child and the fetus before is just a result of the rule set of PMR. It has been explained before, by Tom as I remember it, that the IUOC who will be the digital mind of the avatar that is presently a child does not necessarily immediately start continuous contact with the experience of that child. Some do start within the uterus, but some wait until even as late as 5 years old to continuously experience the data stream for that child. When not experiencing that data stream, the child can be thought of as being 'animated' by the LCS. The memory of that child is what is stored in the actualized data base. What can be remembered is what can be accessed by the avatar at later stages of development. The rule set varies when those memories start and they can as you note begin in the uterus. They can in fact include memories of the previous incarnation of that child which reasonably often occurs in societies in which reincarnation is considered as the nature of reality. Perhaps search for Dr. Ian Stevenson, MD and his research on NDE.

Our digital minds, as our core being, is our IUOC. It does not have the fears that you are describing. It has a possible level of entropy as Tom refers to it and this is basically why we incarnate here in PMR, to reduce that entropy by experiencing the intensity of interaction here in PMR which reduces that entropy by its 'feedback'. I think of that entropy as actual coding errors in our digital mind as an IUOC. Beyond this, we are also here to improve the Quality of our Consciousness, QOC, which I like to think of as the correcting of our 'parameters' of our IUOC as a digital mind, again by this same process of interacting and paying attention to the feedback. I think in terms of this as much like how the structure of our PMR brains can change as neural interconnections are changed by experience. This is where Tom Campbell's concept of 'becoming love' comes in.

MBT is really a top down model which explains the Big Picture and leaves the details of the PMR rule set to be worked out eventually by PMR science, both medical and physics. So keep in mind that those fears you are referencing are in fact PMR based aspects of our development where you are referring to brain structure. They are not originating in our IUOCs and are in fact PMR rule set based. I am in fact working on attempting to expand on some aspects of how these things likely tie into the nature of our IUOCs. What I have written about our personality types is part of this general project. I have hints of other approaches to this expansion of understanding which appear to have come from the LCS/guidance in lucid dreams throughout one whole night and of which I made notes. I can find research in fact of how many aspects of the functioning of our PMR brains (rule set based) can be implemented in Cellular Automatons. Figuring these things out, to what ever extent I can ever do so, will be the result of working back and forth between insight into the nature of our IUOCs and the results of PMR science studying neurology within our brains.

But all this comes down to exactly what Sainbury was telling you and yes, there are extreme outliers on the bell curve of the whole subject.

Ted

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:38 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

We have genetic fears, and in some cases they can be overcome (extreme) and in some cases there's nothing you can do about the "reptilian brain instincts" (also an extreme).
I dont' know what you mean by this. Genetics gives us eye color, hair color, skin color, etc. But there are no genetic fears.

You may come into an incarnation with a high entropy, and perhaps some PMR conditions that make you more susceptible to develop fears. But it is not a genetic component.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:24 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Sainbury wrote: I dont' know what you mean by this. Genetics gives us eye color, hair color, skin color, etc. But there are no genetic fears.

You may come into an incarnation with a high entropy, and perhaps some PMR conditions that make you more susceptible to develop fears. But it is not a genetic component.
Hmm.. Constraint will be our keyword in the following... Yes, our genes are nothing more than a blueprint, what I meant is that once a human is viably here, pre-coded come in instincts, epi-genetics (through epigenetics, we can even experience some imprinting originating with our grandparents - citation needed, but it appears in the scientific literature) that affect the final "product" of those genes.

Our brains do come in many shapes and forms, and that has more to do with the avatar itself than the IUOC. So in a way, coming in certain instincts enhanced or inhibited, with capabilities or inhibitions we may come in with extra challenges. In fact, I think most of us do. Peaceful parenting has not kicked in for us yet, and much less living in a society raised by people raised by peaceful parents - so we as a species don't even know our full capability of expression as avatars.

To clarify, by "genetic fears" I meant our instincts - as an example vast majority of people are at least a little creeped out by spiders and snakes, of falling, drowning and starving - not many of those things are present in the NPMR as I suspect, I haven't been to NPMR aside from my dreams, and there I have not feared many things that I would here.

But again, constraint is the key word here.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:54 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

To clarify, by "genetic fears" I meant our instincts - as an example vast majority of people are at least a little creeped out by spiders and snakes, of falling, drowning and starving - not many of those things are present in the NPMR as I suspect, I haven't been to NPMR aside from my dreams, and there I have not feared many things that I would here.
I think you are confusing cultural fears with genetic fears. Children raised by parents who aren't afraid of snakes and spiders, aren't afraid of them. I am one such person. My mom wasn't afraid of any critter, and so neither were my sister and I.

One of my aunts was deathly afraid of moths, but it was because of something that happened to her in childhood.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:42 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Hi!
Sainbury wrote:Remember that the "child" is not actually a child. The brain of the child is part of the ruleset of the VR. So it is a constraint on how the FWAU can interact in the VR. The child is acting at the being level, with the additional constraint of the brain capacity for whatever age the child is.
So, in summary, you and Ted are saying, that these genetic/instinct/primeval fears are additional, PMR rule set based?
(Maybe "primeval" is a much better word for these fears)

Code: Select all

Children raised by parents who aren't afraid of snakes and spiders, aren't afraid of them. I am one such person. My mom wasn't afraid of any critter, and so neither were my sister and I.
I'm talking about the very early ages of a child - the effect of being raised by parents or environment haven't had so much influence at the beginning. Almost every baby gets afraid, when his mother or another caregiver leaves the room - 2-3year olds mostly are no longer afraid of that. You can find this fear even on some animals.
And I'm pretty sure, that you actually were scared, when you saw a spider the first time :o) But your mother gave you a good example, so you learned probably very quickly to deal or overcome this fear.

So, do we have to get rid of them as well, like our own individual fears?
Of course beside the fact, that in some cases some specific fears or issues of an IUOC can be represented by those "primeval fears". So this IOUC would be really lowering its entropy by getting rid of that fear. This are the people, who are still afraid of darkness or spiders when they are already grown-up. But I'm not talking about this cases.

But everyone who had already overcome this primeval fears, the rule set based fears, will be still reincarnating and have the same fears again - because they are rule set based. Sounds to me like a sysiphos-work...
Overcome those fears on every single reincarnation again and again and again and again .... - what's the point in that?!

Best Regards,
Zerschmetterling

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:51 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Sainbury wrote:
I think you are confusing cultural fears with genetic fears. Children raised by parents who aren't afraid of snakes and spiders, aren't afraid of them. I am one such person. My mom wasn't afraid of any critter, and so neither were my sister and I.

One of my aunts was deathly afraid of moths, but it was because of something that happened to her in childhood.
That would be one good explanation Sainbury! Just as well though, it could also be a case of a trait of not being afraid of critters running in your family ; ) From what I heard many dogs are even apprehensive of spiders, but not all, some hunt for them viciously. I've recently watched this video relating to snakes, quite entertaining and informative (on snake detection hypothesis) it seems that the truth lies in between genes and culture here: we as primates are genetically geared towards developing a fear of snakes or spiders, but indeed it has to be learned through parents or other guardians:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6grLJyqIM8E

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:04 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Zerschmetterling wrote:Almost every baby gets afraid, when his mother or another caregiver leaves the room - 2-3year olds mostly are no longer afraid of that. You can find this fear even on some animals.
And I'm pretty sure, that you actually were scared, when you saw a spider the first time :o) But your mother gave you a good example, so you learned probably very quickly to deal or overcome this fear.
Babies get separation anxiety, which is a mild fear. But that baby is processing the world through the constraints of a "baby brain."

Why would a child be afraid of a spider when they don't know what they are? Ever seen a baby that would put anything in its mouth? They don't know the difference between things.

My mom didn't have a fear of spiders, so I don't have a fear of spiders. But if she had screamed and grabbed a broom to kill any spider she saw, then I would have a different view of spiders. My mom use to gently cup wasps, bees and other flying critters and put them out of the car, house, etc. I don't do that, but I'm not afraid of them. I'll use a container to put them out.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:20 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Could tom go into more detail about kundalini
people suffering mental illness seam to have symptoms of this, me for one
is this a part of the LCS plan to awaken more of us?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:49 am 
Curator
Curator

Put together your question and then ask Tom on his Fireside Chat questions thread.

Ted

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:54 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

james moffat wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:20 am Could tom go into more detail about kundalini people suffering mental illness seam to have symptoms of this, me for one is this a part of the LCS plan to awaken more of us?
If you do a search using twcjr for the author, you will see some references to this on the forum. And Tom has talked about it several times in YouTube videos. I just don't know which ones.

Kundalini is often a short upgrade from the LCS. It would be extremely unlikely that it would be an ongoing process. And it would only be done with someone who was ready for the information.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:32 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Hi, I have a question about the evolution of an information system. As Tom says, consciousness is trying to evolve, by becoming more information, which I understand, but from what I understand about information, new information has to be something different from what we had before to be of any value, so how are we evolving consciousness whilst we are learning here, when we are just learning and creating the same information that has been created before? Or is my interpretation incorrect?

Or another thought I had; Are we here to learn how to become love so that when we are love, and able to freely share information without fear, we can combine with a whole group of other consciousness's to all share information and THEN create some new information that has not been created before? Because we have more power in higher numbers...

Thanks

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1286 posts ]  Go to page Previous 136 37 38 39 4086 Next