Return Home
It is currently Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:48 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 10:41 am 
Normal User
Normal User

If we reincarnate pretty quickly then who populates the belief system territories in NPMR I read about? Do the religious people from here on Earth reside there until they figure out its not where they want to stay?

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 11:31 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I'm not familiar with "belief territories." There is a virtual reality that people transition to when they are done with this one. In that reality there are a lot of beliefs. Those people are gently guided to understand what has happened to them, and the true nature of reality. Any means possible is done to accomplish this including loved ones.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 5:21 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I believe this was part of what Bob Monroe described in his books. It was part of his interpretation of his OBE travels. Tom and MBT don't go into much as far as specific experiences within the non physical because experience is subjective by nature. One persons "belief territories" could be interpreted completely differently by somebody else. MBT is a model of reality and leaves the interpretation of our experience mostly up to us.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 7:48 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Some food for thought on this-

-What Tom explains is what usually happens, however, I am sure there are various margins. Free will would be a factor and entities could probably wait out a comfortable duration, even if they are fully entrenched in a belief. Even when not "stuck" in a belief, entities could wait out and do other tasks between incarnations (Which Tom states usually leads to boredom and the eventual desire to dive back in for more excitement, perhaps unless something lucrative to your QoC gets picked up.)

-Time feels different in NPMR, from what I have gathered, more things can happen in a span of time than here. An arbitrary example is going through "days" in an experience only to wake up from your afternoon nap. Getting stuck for a "long time" would be rather relative to the time frame of the reality.

- A loose intent will give loose results. When one queries the database with an intent, one receives the systems best answers. Bob, or any other who may have experienced this reality frame could have very well been experiencing a record of all past folks stuck in a belief space. They do not still have to be locked there with their free will. Would a more specific intent lead to a different reality frame?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:53 am 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Quote:
If we reincarnate pretty quickly then who populates the belief system territories in NPMR I read about? Do the religious people from here on Earth reside there until they figure out its not where they want to stay?
You should read William Buhlmans latest book. He specifically talks about religious people in NPMR. Could be interesting to you.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:15 am 
Normal User
Normal User

I did read WB's book, thats where this question comes from. MBT suggest this experience packet fades fairly quickly and we merge back with out IUOC. WB explains it pretty well that after a while those in the belief system territories eventually become bored and leave (maybe merge back with their IUOC).

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:21 pm 
Curator
Curator

Keep in mind that "you" are always your IUOC. This is the real and only you. Your IUOC experiences itself continuously as an avatar in NPMR. Periodically it experiences itself in parallel, simultaneously, as an avatar in PMR. When the PMR incarnation ends, there can be multiple experiences dependent upon what is deemed to be of value to your development of QOC to more successfully terminate that PMR experience than an abrupt termination and merger of your consciousness with your NPMR avatar. Your actual experience path seems to be characterizable as being what is selected as best by your personal guidance.

Some of those options have been described as a period in the 'Belief System Territories'. The more normal termination seems to be to 'grow out of' that experience but some rescues are described.

Another option has been described as a period as a 'ghost' where you remain in touch with the activities in PMR that you were used to or last involved in but are disconnected from actual interaction as before. There have been descriptions given of 'rescues' from such situations.

It has also been described that for those who are ready with sufficiently high understanding and QOC there is not so much a great transition or processing but a short reintegration or reorientation leading to merger as elaborate transitions are not required.

Ted

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:02 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
If we reincarnate pretty quickly then who populates the belief system territories in NPMR I read about?
I suggest you read the books by Robert Monroe (with skepticism of course) for an alternate or broader perspective.

In his books, he notably "assists himself" by OOBE interaction with past and future incarnations. This is to suggest that his subjective experience indicated the possibility of multiple concurrent "experience packets" which transcend time. An IUOC can, according to his experiences, be "split" across multiple NPMR/PMR zones in parallel with only one "real-time" FWAU.

For instance, if you have had OOBE, then you will know that you may interact with "people" whom you consciously know to be asleep, like a spouse or brother. Is this entity part of their IUOC or a probabilistic re-production in your own data stream? Difficult to tell... The point is, the possibility is there as suggested through Tom's and Dennis's shared NPMR exploration as well as Robert Monroe's experiences.

Also recall Tom's notes on Parallel processing, where one FWAU can coexist within NPMR and PMR.
The point is, we are never "out" of NPMR. Every thought or visualisation we have is inherently written into NPMR. We need not die or go OOB in order to be "in" NPMR. We never leave it.

Now multiply those possibilities by the number of people/critters on this Earth, entities within this PMR universe (including all conscious critters as Tom puts it), entities within our NPMR and all the other subset PMR's within it, and you have a fairly large number conceptually...

This is my own perspective however and as always, each must interpret one's own experiences.

Martin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:29 pm 
Curator
Curator

To repeat and expand somewhat, all that you ever are is an experience that the IUOC that is the basis of your avatar has. Tom has a chart in his trilogy that gives some relative times that is spent by the IUOC in its various experiences as AUM, which breaks down to actual experience as part of the Union of IUOCs that is AUM, and also part of the time that your IUOC puts in as making up an instance of The Big Computer as it forms part of TBC for a given 'System' of multiple NPMRs and PMRs that are associated.

Your IUOC has a continuing experience of an avatar in one of the NPMRs that make up OS which is Tom's acronym for the System which we exist in/it exists in. An IUOC can be reduced from its total functionality and Tom then calls it an FWAU. The FWAU represents a reduction from the full capabilities of the IUOC for some special learning purpose as an avatar. Then that same IUOC can, but does not usually, have multiple PMR avatars by time sharing between these different avatars/separate data streams. Tom explains that this is done in order to accumulate experience rapidly but is not the most common approach. There are many options of organizing its experience that an IUOC can set up for particular purposes of learning and development.

All of the experiences in NPMR and PMR that we have, and also might have had but did not, are stored in the Actualized past, Unactualized past and Probable future data base. These data bases are linked to ourselves as IUOCs so NPMR is linked in this way to our IUOCs rather than the other way around. As all of these experiences are experiences of our IUOCs, there is no overlap or superimposition. Our IUOC is time sharing all of these various experiences by jumping between them as the related data comes to our IUOCs on a 'time sharing basis'. Our IUOC acts as a single central processing unit and the time sharing occurs as it jumps from receiving one to another of the data streams that represent its experience as AUM, an instance of TBC, an avatar experiencing PMR (or multiple PMR experiences, dreams, or transitioning out of an incarnation and back to its NPMR continuing experience) or an avatar experiencing NPMR. Our IUOC can do only one thing at a time but it 'time shares' by jumping between these experiences and thus 'time sharing'. It is a time sharing as jumping from one experience to another with one IUOC as a single Central Processing Unit rather than having more than one Central Processing Unit working together and time sharing that way.

There might be more complete explanations at some time, but this is the explanation that Tom gives in his original trilogy, the way I have been explaining it for 10+ years here with some possible incremental enhancements or clarifications and Tom has not so far made corrections to me. Something else might be more complete but it is my job here to maintain this complete explanation as above as a basis for the future until something better and more complete comes along.

Ted

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:24 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

A few years ago I ran across the "Matrix" books from Val Valerian.

On the cover of Matrix V is an image that really stuck in my brain.

Link: http://trufax.org/graphics/m5g2.jpg

I didn't use the img tag because it renders it too large and I don't know how to make it fit. Maybe someone else does? (so folks don't have to click-out).

I processed that image before I read MBT and it really, really worked for me. I do not promote Valerians work. I have nothing to say about it. I only share that image as a possible illustration of a concept, and especially in the way Ted describes it above, which is my own experience. BTW: Valerian talks-up the parallel-incarnations model. I asked Tom about this once and he said, as Ted said: yes, but uncommon.

One day I was talking with a niece. That image came up. She said that she had a "dream" one time that was sort of like that image, but different in an important way. She went on to describe a sort of ice-cube-tray arrangement wherein an individual incarnation, a FWAU in MBT-speak, sat in each individual section. Above the ice cube tray was what she described as something very much like the Valerian "jellyfish" which would be the IUOC in MBT-speak. Only in her dream the jellyfish was not hard-wired to each individual ice cube/FWAU. Rather, she said, it had what looked like a single tentacle that came down and sort of "inspected" each ice cube/FWAU one at a time, sort of like sampling. She said that if one of them had something interesting going on the jellyfish would linger over it and perhaps attach to it for a while. After the "interesting" part finished, it would go on "sampling" the ice cubes.

She has NO education in metaphysics or anything at all like it. She only had a dream and happened to remember it when we were talking about the Valerian Jellyfish model. I think her dream describes very well what Ted was talking about above, the time-share model of computer processing that can be used to facilitate multiple, parallel incarnations/FWAU's by a single IUOC.

I think that when, in the Valerian Jellyfish model, a single FWAU incarnation ends, the tentacle (fibre optic cable?) sort of "retracts" into the jellyfish and the awareness that was the FWAU then sort of expands or "wakes up" (at some variable rate, depending on its level of awareness and particular "need" for transition) as the IUOC in a sort of expansion of awareness. I asked Tom about this and he said it was very much like waking from a dream. IN that process there is no "loss" of an identity, and no attendant "wrong" that would cause mourning or anything like what we sometimes think of when we consider death.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:28 pm 
Curator
Curator

Just keep in mind that the Matrix movie model is nothing like the MBT model of Reality. The closest thing to the MBT model that I am aware of is the ancient Indian metaphor of Indra's Net where the 'Jewels of Consciousness' (IUOCs) are connected by their mutual reflections from jewel to jewel (the RWW). But it does not get anywhere near to Tom's model for completeness and the full explanation of how things work. Indra's Net at least has the main attributes.

Have you read the model on Tom's Wiki: http://wiki.my-big-toe.com/The_MBT_Model_Link_Page

Ted