Return Home
It is currently Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:10 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:27 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hi all, its been a while since i have posted here i just wanted to write my review of the book after 6 long years of having it as a guide.
I had my core beliefs shaken after reading the book and took my first serious steps into taking in the possability of a non physical world and its implication back around 2010-2011. After making my first breakthroughs a couple of years after i began my journey exploring npmr and its connexion with pmr. It was a mixture of the choices i had made coupled with a strong will and open mind that i had the chance to open up my experience to these new realms. The beginning ceromony was the most memorable, i ment the welcoming into npmr. You are met with all types of loving and funny animations of beings and inhabitant of npmr as well as a group of followers That you might have met in pmr. But helas my journey isnt all clean, my time spent in npmr studying the realm left me very disconnected from the world and this is somthing that isnt talked about in the book but it seems very difficult to disengage in npmr activity and continue working a normal job or have regular interactions with family and friends without them noticing the disconnect, sure on the npmr Side They say ur doing great but in the pmr side people you love will comment on your activity and notice there is somthing wrong, at least their point of view will say so. I remember working in a burger shop while being engaged in npmr activity, you began to think about any activity you have before you and i
Couldnt even count the money being given to me for those delicious burgers because i was so emerged
In the experience. So i find nomr activity really limiting even though it is really enaging and interesting , much more than ur day to day job.
The worst is yet to come, after living for several months like this i finished in a psychiatric hospital for the first time but not the last where at the end of my 2 months stay i was given strong anti psychotic medicine that completley cuts my activity and basicly returns my consciousness to as the way
It was before without the npmr stuff and im basicly stuck in pmr wondering where all the cool stuff went, sure i canncount money again, think about having a girlfriend again but it seems that all the work i have done in npmr was for nothing as it no longer changes my experience and i am left with only memories. I just wish tom wouldhave discussed in his book how people exporing npmr should never talk about it to loved ones and what good methodis there for switching between npmr and pmr as that was my greatist test which i have failed misurably.
Any ways im starting to let vo of all this stuff do to the medication, perhaps i will return to it when i am older. Thanks guys

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:01 am 
Curator
Curator

Frankly, are you sure that this post is not a scam and not true? Tom Campbell never suggests that anyone interact with NPMR while engaged in activities here in PMR that require attention to what you are doing. Specifically it is suggested that you not drive while attempting to meditate, much less interact with NPMR. It is further extensively discussed that you can, with time and personal development, meditate while engaged in routine things like washing dishes or walking along hiking trails where you can be less attentive to what you are doing in PMR and still be safe.

You are claiming to be doing exactly the opposite of what Tom suggests. You are also claiming to be engaged in NPMR activities while active in PMR while all that Tom mentions is meditation in PMR. You could actually communicate with guidance in meditation without being so immersed in NPMR activities as to be in any danger. Actually engaging in NPMR activities places you into NPMR and disconnects you from PMR so there is again a disconnect between what you are stating and what our experience is. Actually also, this is not a review of the trilogy of books.

Ted

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:33 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

My experience is acctually strikingly similiar to what Tom describes in his book. There is a passage in the book where it states that being active in npmr is like a intense day dream state, also that evidence of sychronicities between npmr and pmr causality must be explored and tested. Anyways im just sharing my experience, as i stated above i find it very difficult to disengage from npmr activity and i would never be able to drive a car while in that state without being very carefulll, although i have never been in that situation.

I have experienced things that arent in the book as well as have not experienced other things in the book, i like the book and read it all the time. But now my medication perhibits my easy access to npmr for the better so i am left with only rémanence's of the experience.

I jsut wish there was a warning section in the book that merits its own chapter acctually. A whole chapter dedicated to safley using npmr.

No this is no scam, my story is much sadder than i can discuss and i still trust this book, there just needs to be more warnings.

For example belief traps are spoken alot in the book, but it never sais that it acctually becomes the entertainment part of the activity you practice in npmr, perhaps it was written for the open mind not ready to explore but once ur open to npmr be ready to believe all sorts of things and it is very difficult to get tangible evidence between things that happen in NPMR and pmr at least between the bigger packets of information that happen in npmr.what the npmr beings tell you and what happens in pmr you will find that things spoken in npmr are always vague enough to sound true but never objective enough to be verified although at times you will find evidence of course but it is much more common to get false information, so u rarely get good true info and compared to the amount of information given.
The belief trap is so wierd because u will have all sorts of wonderful experience that validate all kinds of phenomenon but the trap is when you start to take giant actions based on those beliefs even though u have evidence that crazy paranormal shit happens. Maby i was to naif to experience this stuff. Its very loving and much more entertaining and interactive than tv or a video game or any other science project but you can easly forget your real world duties as well as seem completly out of it and with all that happens in your mind and only to you and no one to share it with. You quickly start testing people around you to see if u can share your knowledge with them so that they can understand all the wonderfull shit ur going through, but warning, THEY NEVER UNDERSTAND or pretend to understand. Tom should have clearly said in his boook NOt To TALK ABOUT YOUR experience. The book is great in initiating people to mantras and npmr but does A mediocor job in acctually guiding those who made it that far and leaves you pretty much testing stuff byurself and never shows the danger in playing or experimenting with your mind.

Another thing. Npmr will always say your doing great because they know how hard things are and knows one needs that kind of support but it is so far from what loved ones say that you are left alone. This situation can seriously lead people to alienate family and friends in a way that u say o u dont understand me be gone. Or your not trying to understand me, thats how i saw my world fall apart, no doubt mbt is a big book. But truth is it can lead to damage and anyone who sais that it isnt dangerous is in ignornace.i see my friends and even though they may be ignorant to the mbt perspective, they sure seem happy in it. I for myself was very happy to be in npmr and loved exploring it and i will miss it. Do to my medication as stated above i can no longer explore it so i look forward to a normal life for the years to come, all im left with is a crossair when i close my eyes that interact with my thoughts but i cant seem to find what it is or what solution it wants me to discover.

Also on evolution, activity in npmr and pmr is not enough to evovle , one acctually needs a project in pmr to have a leg to stand on or you will look like a talking dummy whith no acctual fact or leg to stand on. I will admit this, when in npmr u learn things much quicker than in pmr, and u can do your own experiments its acctually facinating and there is alot of help to teach you the most basic and abstract stuff you need to know, it is explained inefibly personalized for your own understanding, your blessed with a complete interactive learning screen built specificaly for your learning, have fun puzzles to solve and see your self grow. I really miss that. I had a simple project after 4 years of exploring off and on npmr when the medication didnt work near each end of the month. But after an incident and another visit at the hospital and back on medication i have to abandon it. But it was very solid and a spent every day writing about it in a blank book. And with help between npmr i had a high way to getting it theoriticaly done and it acctually worked in my own mental labratory.

Last edited by Damon on Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:27 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Ok open up your ears cause i have alot to talk about and this is truth as much as my experience can describe it, i am naif and highly critical at the same time.

Does exploring the higher consciousness system have any implications on your real daily life that are truly positive? Work progress family, well the answer depends on alot of factors. I can tell you what being love at least my experience of it truly means to a certain extent.
What i mean by real daily life is does it do anything such as bring more money, feed a family, create a independant being, im 27 and still live half with my family half alone.
Being aware in the higher consicousness system is like being a baby in disney land. I dont mean to be rude but it is very similar to alice in wonder land. NO seriously, being active in npmr is like having more access to your imagination and you began to manipulate your thoughts and see the connexions tehr are with true reality this is what TOm means by experimenting because onces u find the connexion all of a sudden ur thoughts become as real as rocks. Everything becomes interesting and entitles experiment and exploration. You will seem to be in a very sane delerium where cartoons or characters that are interactive will come play with you. Noise around you will sound like they come from your thoughts, sound and vision is used as a medium to transport your thoughts, you are in a very powerful world where everything more or less revolves around you and your thoughts and somtimes other people thoughts, you will be connected with people just like you, along for the same journey, there is alot of love in npmr and everyone helps each other. You can do really strong voodoo, thats at least what i call when a paranormal sound outside of your dome is detected and mingles with your thought patterns.
The purpose of life may not be what i described to be as real daily life but these notions are important for everyone.
Things that u think can quikly manifest so u will quickly start to monitor your thought patterns and seek to correctly determine why you had a thought in the first place. Another thing that may make you seem out of touch with reality compared to others, but to you, to yourself, you are and tell people that you are very in touch and that it is in fact they that are missing the beauty.
Perhaps it is the ignorant people that pull you down as happened to me, the poeple that dont want ot undestand true love i mean, thats at least how i feel, nothing good that i should talk to my psychiatrist about , truly she would say that it is i that is delusional, it sounds delusional, when u say taht the closest people in your family are often the ones that bring you the most pain, and that people that u barley know in real life love you so much because you are part of the same paridigm.

Does exploring npmr bring more money feed, hmm not directly not in a matter that will convince your family, but that is only my experience. But really what is it for than?? I dont do 100 percent of what i could be doing so it could just be my personality but my father asks me this quesiton all the time. As i said in the beginning there are so many factors and i can really lay out most of them.
Any one exploring npmr they will find taht there is plenty of room fo experimentation and new knowledge is everywhere in this realm so i truly earg anyone in npmr to have a true project, somthing to build somthign knew. Also u become sensitive to other poeoples points of views as all of a sudden their ideas and thoughts become accessible to your own and u begin to discover so many different ways of thinking when before you thought that everyone basicly more or less thought like you did. And its not even stuff that you would think about.
The warnings are be very vigiliant as u can seriously screw your self up i mean badly

It is very similar to skizofrenia and psychosis and besides all the love you get from it, u only seem in love to the people in npmr, u can show love to others, but do they know it? Do they feel it? Eeee maby maby not they will never admit it though, i would suggest to hang with the right crowds of people and im not talking about the most successful people you know, you know for sure that the poeple you meet in npmr arent just make up of ur mind but at the same time they are, because its very hard to verify information only it is fun enough to play around as the interactions are very real like and very convincing.

Again i would sujest anyone involved in these kind of experiments to never talk about it to people that arent involved as much as they are as i rarley found my conversations about npmr productive in any shape form or fashion besides bringing fustration to me and the person i am talking to beside poor interest and nto having explored the field, i have found 0 people interested in this kind of stuff that i have met in real life and even on this forum i dont think many people have had much experiences besides dreams and meditation, anyone who truly has would agree with what i am saying, im not for or against my big toe im just stating facts,

Your mind is truly the most important tool in ur possesions, we are all given interesting minds at birth so i would urge anyone not to be so quick to damage it, playing with your mind can be dangerous truly. Breaking the barriers that are set up to keep us safe from whatever lies outside,to open up a new world is not without danger!!!

I would also urge anyone to stop all forms of drug taking including ciggerets which i have not managed to do yet after few failed attempts to stop, ciggerets may be what is causing so much dammage to my exploration i must admit. Any ways i will post more later i have not posted what i wanted yet i just have to wait till it comes back.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:45 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Another annoying thing i struggled with is when u have a speech thought and you hear it outside of your thought so it principal it sounds like its outloud because it happens outside of your thought dome, do other people hear it? Somthing pretty scary, well somtimes they do somtimes they dont its wierd but it greatly leads to belief traps and other stuff and verify it is very hard. As if u ask the person did they hear it you either sound dumb or there is the thing tom talks about that prohibits you from knowing, the uncertainty act thing.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:16 am 
Curator
Curator

Something else that the above rambling brings out is that Tom Campbell explained that he used the scientific method in a very disciplined manner while exploring in NPMR. This was necessary in order to determine what was 'real' from the chimeras. You describe no use of discipline what so ever in the above. You describe just diving right in. Thus you crashed and burned, believing uncritically what you observed.

You are not the only person with whom I have been in contact who has ended up drugged in a mental ward by going with the flow in NPMR. Unfortunately you did not come here or contact Tom for help as this could have been avoided as I have, per my own contact with someone else as mentioned, who is now seemingly headed towards a career as a shaman/psychiatric social worker helping the mentally ill. This is highly unusual and thus Tom Campbell did not specifically warn against it. While he did give warning about being open minded but skeptical, he had no expectations of outliers in the statistical range of probably 6 sigma or beyond with proclivities to mental problems that would have the opportunity to dive head first into NPMR and indiscriminately just go with that flow. If you have dangerous proclivities towards mental illness at the beginning and indiscriminately venture into NPMR total immersion and acceptance, it is not surprising if you end up drugged and grounded in a psychiatric ward.

Most readers of MBT (the vast majority) have more problems initiating NPMR contact and anything like OOBE at all rather than the statistically almost non existent number who will find themselves in this kind of trouble because of their indiscriminant diving into NPMR contact.

Ted

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:22 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Damon, I feel like we have had this discussion before. If you are bipolar, or schizophrenic, and that results in you accessing numerous data streams other than the dream on and the PMR one then your life is chaotic. I speak from experience with a schizophrenic half brother, and a bipolar sister.

You seem to take your experiences at face value. It is best to understand that you interpret all your experiences through your own filter. You have a set of beliefs, expectations, fears, and of course a level of entropy. So your ego will most likely be in the front of any experience. And I suspect that many of your experiences are out of your imagination. In such cases your ego and fears will most definitely lead the way. Tom has said this and much more about exploring NPMR.

From my own experiences with my siblings, if you want to have a productive life this time around, take the anti-psychotic drugs. Stay focused in this PMR and the dream VR. The other way may be more fun, but it has no value for evolving the quality of your consciousness. This way you have a chance of having a life full of relationships and experiences that will give you opportunities to evolve. The other way is a dead end.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:51 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Damon,

It seems that you have had many meaningful experiences in NPMR...but unfortunately this cost you a high price here in PMR. It is important to maintain a healthy balanced between PMR and NPMR such that neither deteriorates and both remain optimized. We are here to experience interactions in PMR and make good choices relative to those experiences...exploring NPMR is an extra curricular activity that is supposed to broaden and deepen our experience in PMR and improve the quality of our choices in PMR, it is not supposed to replace or override, or dominate our PMR experiences. PMR is the main game.

You are gifted (or perhaps cursed from the opposite point of view) with an easy entre into NPMR -- many would wish to be gifted in this way, but you are entirely correct, many who would make that wish have no idea how difficult it can be maintain balance and keep the main focus in PMR...the people, relationships, and interactions that are necessary to be productive, happy, well integrated, and successfully rooted here in PMR. People like you are very rare, nevertheless I should say more in my books about the possible risks. I do warn people in my books about always maintaining balance (not letting NPMR interfere with activities and relationships in PMR), but I do not go into much detail.

You are also right about keeping these experiences to yourself unless others have enough knowledge and experience to appreciate what you are sharing and are as genuinely interested in them as you are.
Life lessons tell us that there is nothing to be gained and something to be lost by discussing anything with friends and acquaintances who cannot process what you are telling them. People are how they are and have to learn from their own experience and you must accept them as such. If their experience does not include much of your experience, then chat to them only about what you do have in common.

I am sorry that you have had such a difficult time of it. Now is the time to refocus your life back into PMR until that becomes productive and reliable. Let the NPMR go for a while...or forever if you find maintaining balance to be difficult. There are plenty of lessons to learn and opportunities to grow right here.

Tom

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:31 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Im currently planning my futur ahead as i am getting ready to go back to art school for the next three years, im an artist on my free time. Although i do have plans in also getting familiar with helping others experiencing similar problems, reconverting in the medical industry could help myself and others put things into perspective, maby i can pull some rationality out of some patients and become a type of pyschatrist i have always dreamed of having as i feel the help in these sectors are poor and do little to really invest in the patients situation, i must admit this sector must not be an easy one as some patients need patience but there must be some people out there which fit the correct description that could use the help of somone with some kind of knowledge that can help them in recovering or at least putting there condition into context. Im not saying that medication and psychiatrist arent helping... they just have a more chemical and instructorial approach to the solution rather than really getting to know the symptoms.

Thank you Tom i appreciate your response
My entre into npmr was strongly willed and became aparent after some really big decisions i made in my life, i had to make changes on the psychological level and make real choices in my life which one day almost suddenly manifested as i stared at my first non physical cartoon motion, when i say psychological i mean i had to take in the possiblity of things being possible that i couldnt have considered or accepted before. After the first step was truly taken and the new ideas truly welcomed, there was no other route but the expansion of my mind as possiblities broaden soon the experience followed.
Yes now it seems i have constant access to npmr along the day( some days i dont, like some kind of rest mechanism) when i am not on my medication. What truly struck me is how it becomes a natural part of your mind and intellect as it is no longer strange or impossible to you, but the old mind lingers and its still a bit astonishing every time a paranormal event happens even though i try not to be. Its always suprising and requires introspection. Imagination is the limit so there is no way to give an accurate description of the possiblities in npmr while keeping everything in a coherent documented category, many things can happen on many different levels.

Helas i have just vesitiges of my exploration into npmr left, as to say the fundamental process has done its job.

All i have left is when i close my eyes i can see and manipulate a cross which is barley visible but very distinctive in my npmr explorations and may represent x y coordinates, all the cross does is spin non perpendicularly seems to be missing the z coordinate. If this is all i have left so be it but i have been on this one for a while and cant seem to figure out what it really wants, perhaps nothing although at times of hightend sensability it does take a much more distinctive form and is very responsive.

Thanks again guys

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:55 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hey damon

Let me introduce myself,im the IUOC that ted mentioned in the post
Iv been where you are and experiencing what was an uncontrolled NPMR to PMR interaction after a psychological/shock/ trauma
pretty much got blasted to NPMR completely unaware that it existed
I have my own thread in the spiritual/personal growth titled FINDING MBT BY TRAUMA

So here we are damon. me and you, the MENTALLY ILL/ the outcasts from society/the misunderstood and the delusional,the ones you lock away and stick antipsychotics into,sometimes by force,dragged to a bed and injected in the ass for trying to share a talk about our experience of the larger reallity, nice eh, 3 times iv had that one
The choice, takes these drugs or you will be stuck in a mental hospital for a long time(this is where I am just now as I talk with you my friend)

the difference this time is that,lets say, my HIGHER SELF/GUIDE/LCS/AUM use any metaphor you feel comfortable using,as long as you explain the meaning of it ,communication is key here damon,we must understand each other at deep levels for me to help you win your battle,get your PMR life back and under control my frend

so anyway it said "james/FWAU put your ass in the hospital ok"
im like "what" are you insain"
higher self said "nope, you are" hahaha my H/SELF is an lunatic by the way, you will like it,ill introduce that to you in furture posts along with the IUOC,we will have much fun along this journey we about to take my frend

So right now the LCS is putting me to the test, its training me and im learning my skill set as a specialist in dealing with the BRANDED mentally ill, my skills are PMR psychology/PARA psychology and MBT metaphysics BEING level psychology

Now, I recon I can kick the shit out of MENTAL ILLNESS easy peasy lemon queasy using a combination of these skills, and stop FWAU getting the injection :)

so what do you say my friend, can I try my skills out on you, ill help you and at the same time you will make me get even better by giving me direct experience,ill learn much from you and you will learn much from me,ill will teach you everything I know at this stage about the inner workings of the MIND

you said you felt you could help the mentally ill also and do the job im trained for just now, EXPERIENCE being the best TEACHER of them all
so ill make a deal with you, lets help others who will come across this thread or we with make a new thread devoted to our sessions together,and that in its self im sure will give them, "YOU" if your reading this thread thinking youv totally lost it" some peace of mind that they/you are not alone and never will be again

between me/ted/sainbury
and any other FWAU/IUOC that wants to get involved with us, im sure mental illness with be a thing of the past
after all we are the GODS right,be it baby ones,lets show AUM what we can do when we work and communicate towards a common goal together as one

look forward to hearing from you damon

ME IT YOU THEM AND US

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:34 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

In my experience the only thing that will keep you stable is medication. It is hard to impossible to cure your brain chemistry imbalance. And the only way to work on evolving the quality of your consciousness, is to stay in this PMR.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:45 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

your experience is from the outside looking in, im from the inside looking out
MIND leads the body will follow.teaching yourself about yourself and accepting yourself is step one
finding a balance point and learning to grounding oneself is also a key factor

we will get to the FOCUS and Applying healing ENERGY'S to the PMR VR BRAIN later on
I feel combination information/mediation and NPMR to PMR energy transfer should do the job

iv got 7 cases im working on in the hostpital at the moment
different experiences and different approaches
And yes I know I should watch the movie "ONE FLEW OVER THE COOKOOS NEST" interesting film
patent helping other patents to find them selfs, jack was overt attack strategy,im covert under the radar strategy professional to be.

here an example of that

Case 1/ been in his room not talking, being tormented by negative NPMR energy/DEMONS for 2 years
I walk in and instantly he said he felt my AURA/POSITIVE NPMR energy come over him and the demons were gone when he is in my presence,not even said a word yet
now/ TALK TALK TALK TALK "JAB" Jab is my metaphor for a psychological seed being implanted in to his MIND
Next day he is out of his room talking to me, TALK TALK TALK "JAB" TALK TALK TALK "JAB"
3 days later he wrote me this poem for me

I LONG FOR THE DAY
WHEN MY MIND IS FREE AT LAST
WHEN ITS NO LONGER HELD CAPTIVE BY
THE DEMONS OF THE PAST

SO I ASK GOD
FOR THE GUIDIANCE TO HELP ME FIND MY WAY
SO I MAY OVERCOME ALL MY FEARS
AND FIND A BETTER DAY
FOR ONLY THEN SHALL I HAVE THE CHANCE
TO SHINE AND BUILD ANEW
FOR IN MY HEAD ARE POSITIVE THOUGHTS
WHERE NEGITIVE ONES ARE FEW

He inspired me with that,told him I was proud of him
TALK TALK TALK "JAB JAB" TALK

Im doing this with words only,im holding back my NPMR ENERGY TRANSFER for the moment

Be interested on your opinion about this SAINSBURY

ME IT US/ WE ARE ONE

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:46 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
we will get to the FOCUS and Applying healing ENERGY'S to the PMR VR BRAIN later on I feel combination information/mediation and NPMR to PMR energy transfer should do the job
It's certainly a good idea to try and heal your brain. But in my experience you still need medication to keep you balanced. It is part of the psychology of the disease that you don't want to take the meds. TAKE THE MEDS, AND KEEP TAKING THE MEDS!
Quote:
And yes I know I should watch the movie "ONE FLEW OVER THE COOKOOS NEST" interesting film
patent helping other patents to find them selfs, jack was overt attack strategy
Yes, but Jack wasn't really mentally ill. And that movie isn't a good representation of what happens with mentally ill people. It was a movie written for comedic and dramatic purposes. It wasn't a movie to be a true representation.
Quote:
iv got 7 cases im working on in the hostpital at the moment different experiences and different approaches
It's nice that you want to help people, and you know what many are going through more than perhaps the people treating them. But please keep in mind, you are not a nurse, a psychologist, or a psychiatrist. It isn't your job to heal anyone but yourself.
Quote:
Case 1/ been in his room not talking, being tormented by negative NPMR energy/DEMONS for 2 years I walk in and instantly he said he felt my AURA/POSITIVE NPMR energy come over him and the demons were gone when he is in my presence,not even said a word yet
That you have replaced his belief with your belief isn't helpful. That he feels safe in your presence will not help him unless he can start to understand that it is HIS beliefs that are creating the demons.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:31 pm 
Curator
Curator

Linda,

I do not have any of your hard won direct and personal experience with psychiatric problems. But I think that it is worth following this interaction to find out where it might possibly go. After all, we consider it entirely possible for others to be healed of 'physical' illnesses by changing the parameters of someones physical body to heal something. All it requires is the requisite Intent of the healers and the existence of uncertainty in a diagnosis. Something which might be cancer or might be heart trouble is then turned by the Intent of a capable healer into something of a lesser nature in terms of consequences. The healer is not necessarily making direct changes, but might be, or it can be done by the healer requesting the requisite changes to be made by way of TBC changing the probability into the future. If a suspected cancer can be cured by Intent in this way, why not an existing mental illness which exists within the virtual brain under the rule set. That virtual brain is after all not controlling the PMR behavior of the patient but rather TBC is producing the effects of the 'mental illness' within that virtual PMR avatar. It is not as if the mental problem is existing within the IUOC that forms the virtual mind of that avatar and experiences itself as that avatar.

I think that if the mental illness existed within the IUOC as some kind of deviation of its digital structure as code, it would have come to Tom Campbell's attention in his research leading to MBT. This would have been a major factor to have not observed. Furthermore, changes in the IUOC to raise QOC or lowering of entropy is known to require many incarnations for that IUOC as is explained by Tom. At the same time, mental illnesses such as post traumatic stress disorder can come into existence within relatively short order by severe stress and can in fact be 'cured' by time and adequate psychotherapy. Other mental deviations can in fact be cured within a lifetime by psychotherapy. They can be suppressed by proper psychoactive medications, turning on and off their expression by turning on and off the supply of those medications. These things are very labile, easy to come and go in their expression. So why is it not possible for psychiatric problems to be modified and even cured by NPMR intervention as is being described here. After all, in the ancient shamanic initiations by Grandfather Bear, produced from an enabling group within NPMR and initiated by shamanic drumming or rattling and producing a trance state in the participating PMR avatar being initiated into shamanism, Grandfather Bear is known to 'rend the initiate to pieces' and then to reassemble them without particular flaws within their minds and bodies allowing them to be capable of functioning as shamans themselves.

The fact that this rending apart is a 'pseudo description' of what is actually going on within the virtual body and mind of the initiate shaman does not mean that it has not worked for millennia of shamanic practice. James Moffat is describing the forces that he is learning to employ in metaphorical terms, just as Grandfather Bear's actions to heal the initiate shaman is a metaphorical rending apart and reassembly of their virtual body, less undesirable elements. So I am open to see where this might lead. After all, Tom Campbell took the theory of the nature of the VR of PMR as its rule set at a very deep level of physics known as quantum mechanics and figured out how quantum mechanical operations can work in a virtual reality. I have hopes that we might be on the verge of bringing out a similar fundamental explanation of very primal effects within other aspects of the PMR rule set. It would be a very great contribution if this could lead to a means of curing mental disorders originating in at least some cases from the PMR rule set. Please let us allow this interaction to proceed because of its potential value to humanity into the future. The physics research of quantum physicists is after all coming to fruition in confirming this as a virtual reality and Tom Campbell predicted this before it came to fruition in laboratories and became a new idea spreading throughout humanity as virtual realities. MBT may become involved in the development of improved methods of treatment of mental illness. At least I hope so.

Ted

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:47 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hey everyone

Heres alittle bit of who I am and what my understandings of REALITY is.

So iv spend the last 2 and a half years living with the LABLE of bi polar/schizophrenia/multiple personality disorder
If your looking for PROOF that these disorders can be beaten without the use of medication, then here I AM

Iv took my mental illness that was giving me a kicking, that had me on my knees praying for it to be over "DEAD" and gave it a good kicking right back
my mind got destroyed/ripped apart/utter confusion/lost/tormented/spilt between PMR REALITY and NPMR REALITY
up/down left/right all over the place
I was both alive/dead at the same time " PURGUTORY " The worse place you ever want to find your SELF in
You are nether saved or lost, but in the middle of them, being pulled between them both, the LABLE, bi polar disorder.My NPMR connection caused my to be given another LABLE "schizophrenia" that pulls and confuses the mind badly,voices/visions/strange FEELINGS that turn into thoughts, telling you things that you don't understand, and inturn this leads to multiple personality disorder ,you have't a clue who or what you are,even more confusion sets in,this has been a JOURNEY all right! A LESSON ,an EXPERIENCE,TRAINING, iv been cursing life for being so cruel to me, now I am grateful for it,now I can help OTHER,and in helping YOU im helping my SELF and in turn that will help US, for we truly are just ONE and TOGETHER as ONE we will be magnificent!

To be an effective psychiatrist, you have to have been mentally ill your SELF or how ells could you truly understand a mentally ill mind, you couldn't,i don't care how much you have studied it,or been around it, READING AND SEEING IS NOT EXPERIENCING! PERIOD!
What is it that TOM say's about this "IF ITS NOT YOUR EXPERIENCE, THEN ITS NOT YOUR TRUTH" wise words

So what's the next step for me/you/us/them?

I say step 1 is THE SELF RELIZATION, self analyse ,who am I really,take a long hard look at your self,the good/bad of YOU and accept it,make peace with your self.find BALANCE between them and start working on it from the bottom up. Start with this book DR KEIRSEY (PLEASE UNDERSTAND ME 11) do the personality temperament test and find out your type,when you read about the core of you, this will bring you some clarity and abit of a ahh ahh moment.If you have a voice in your head get this book (carl jungs THE RED BOOK) that's about his own experience of talking to HIS voice,Thats right folks, CARL JUNG was mentally ill him self,he was also a PARA psychologist,he got far in the understanding of the inner working of mind. im a INFJ counsellor, ME as the IUOC is perfect for this JOB that the LCS has given to me
im super intuitive, if I meet you, ill know you instantly,im an IUOC/FWAU you cant lie to or hide from, ILLjust FEEL who you are in the inside BEING of you.Not matter how many MASKS you wear,ill will know you
And that ability makes me a perfect SPIRITUAL psychiatrist,i now have learned the skill sets to use both my knowledge and intuitive ability to work out even the most DAMAGED of US and completely rebuild/reboot you.
come into you mind/soul and wipe all your suffering away like a "fart in the wind" :) pooofffff CURED! ;)
And how much will I charge for this service? NOTHING! that's how CRAZY I am,just for the pure FUN of it
my payment! To see that look in your face when it dawns on you to WHAT/WHO you truly are, THE ONE! and watch as the euphoria comes over you and your pain/torment and suffering becomes but a memory that will fade fast.
How great is that eh?

And when that happens we will be ONE together,you will have found yourself and your multiple purposes in this EXPERENCE packet
A coming together of MINDS, talking/sharing information and understandings,and taking this PMR VR TRAINER SIMULATION to a different and beautiful level beyond dreams.A PMR of building instead of destroying, of fresh and interesting ideas, fun/caring/compassionate society, the MBT PMR that's what im calling my REALITY.

So there's a little bit about me and my vision for the future and a couple of books for you to read.

ME US YOU HIM AND HER THE ONE