Return Home
It is currently Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:23 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Forum rules

Do not make an initial post to start a new thread on this forum once you advance beyond the beginner level of posts. This forum is an experiment with the purpose of encouraging the participation of those who have so far only hung out in the background and looked over the bulletin board. It is intended to be a place where things are orderly for beginners without the free interaction of the main board. Post only with care for the recognition that we are welcoming a new member and not arguing with a fellow old timer. Your cooperation is appreciated.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:46 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

This is something I don´t have very clear. Tom talks about the way he recorded physically by talking, what he was observing in NPMR, he said his mouth was talking normally and his brain thinking normally while his mind was in NPMR. This means that we are all the time both in PMR and in NPMR. The only difference is that in a certain moment we have more percentage in PMR when we are focused in PMR, but that if we focus in NPMR, the greatest percentage of our consciousness is there.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:48 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

No, that's just Tom. The rest of us just process the PMR data stream.

This is a problem with bi-polar and schizophrenics though. They process more than one data stream at a time and can't focus in just PMR.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:33 pm 
Curator
Curator

While Sainbury is correct, let's take it a little deeper by considering what 'we' are in total. You are not just the you that you see in the mirror. What/who you are is really your core being as an IUOC which is experiencing itself by 'time sharing' simultaneously as a PMR avatar and an NPMR avatar. Tom developed the ability to experience these two data streams simultaneously within his consciousness, switching back and forth at will. No one else has claimed or demonstrated this ability before. Tom used to use this ability while working as a physicist to expand his time availability to solve physics problems or what ever was involved at present.

You might notice that when Tom does his fireside chats and is answering questions that he has not heard already, he may lean back for a second and close his eyes. He is expanding his time available to think out his detailed replies by putting his conscious awareness into NPMR where time passes much faster than here in PMR. That's how he can generate such well thought out and elaborate responses 'on the fly'. That and the fact that he is 'smarter than the average bear', just like Yogi Bear of my childhood cartoons.

Actually you, as your IUOC, are also simultaneously part of the Union that is AUM, but none of us can be aware of this experience. It is not an avatar like situation but rather a submergence into the Union that is AUM of all IUOCs without individual consciousness but rather generating part of the awareness of AUM as The One Consciousness which we are not privy to as avatars unless we are given a 'gift' like experiencing the Void or Indra's Net. Remember that AUM is like a vast networked computer system with each IUOC being effectively one of those computers. You can also think of these IUOCs as the neurons in the brain of AUM.

Ted

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:32 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:

This is a problem with bi-polar and schizophrenics though. They process more than one data stream at a time and can't focus in just PMR.
Do you think it would be accurate to say that they are, for whatever reason unable to control there connection with alternate data streams? Are they unable to connect/disconnect from the NPMR data at will in order to function normally in PMR? Maybe they just need a type of orientation training to allow them similar abilities as Tom. Imagine the creative possibilities if what is currently seen as illness we're focused and directed into smooth functioning in multiple data streams for these people who seem to have a natural(uncontrolled) ability to connect with NPMR.

What say you? :)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:00 am 
Curator
Curator

I think that you should be looking at the thread started by James Moffat which is here: https://www.my-big-toe.com/forums/viewt ... 21#p101307

To briefly outline James history, after a PMR trauma, he became sort of thrown headfirst into NPMR and only later came into contact with MBT. The effect was basically that he was thrown into psychosis and then into a psychiatric hospital in Scotland, the UK medical system. He had problems caused by indiscriminant interaction in NPMR and accepting all input without remaining in control of the process. In Tom Campbell's terms, he was too open minded and not sufficiently skeptical. He describes interacting with numerous other inmates and finding that many of them were under attack from NPMR by what we would call anti rats and which they thought of as 'demons'. He was taught/learned how to chase away these 'demons' and between that and learning/teaching about the MBT model of Reality has in fact helped a number of fellow inmates to improve their understanding and functioning. All of this is still being investigated and figured out and I have been trying to help him.

In any case, this fits well into what is being discussed here in my opinion. There is also more associated material which the problems with the board functioning will not allow me to look up and link to here. I will try to find this and edit in additional links here. There is much here to learn.

Here is a link to Damon's thread who had experiences paralleling James and wrote to Tom Campbell complaining that he was not sufficiently warned of the dangers of NPMR. https://www.my-big-toe.com/forums/viewt ... 00#p100954

Ted

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:12 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Thanks Ted, I have read through those threads briefly but will check them out more closely now. :)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:20 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Quote:

The term subliminal is often used in place of the subconscious or in MBT meaning the NPMR. What if the limina was actually a physical barrier/threshold that is chemical or electrically maintained and not just a descriptive placeholder. What if there are persons with a more permeable limina due to a chemical/electrical imbalance and this is the physical reason for unwanted NPMR information, Bipolar, schizophrenic states and also real "psychics". There are many medications available to treat Bipolar and schizophrenia, but also with many side effects. There is also anecdotal reports of individuals with these conditions who have temporary relief of symptoms after undergoing MRIs. It would be interesting to know if anyone is studying electrical or magnetic therapy as opposed to chemical.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:48 am 
Curator
Curator

That thinking is locked into PMR as a physical reality while we consider it to be virtual. That is, existing through the messages which come to you over the RWW as your core, your IUOC. Those messages provide the description of PMR and provides the rule set as you perceive it from the message. Consider all of the things which you are suggesting. They are all things which exist as part of the definition of being in PMR for you. You are just exchanging one 'box' that enclose you for another such 'box'.

Ted

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:39 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Ted, I asked this question because my husband has had the same capacity than Tom in being simultaneously in PMR and NPMR. But in a very different way. Tom developed it with his intent, in an organized way, as a scientist that he is and can do it at will when he wishes or needs.

My husband had the capacity since he was a child in a spontaneous way, and doesn´t have the capacity either to generate it at will or to stop it when it happens.
It always "happened to him" and he could at the same time keep on with his daily activities while he was seeing the future events sort of superimposed on the PMR events.
So that tells me that PMR and NPMR are simultaneously present in our consciousness but most of us are not able to be simultaneously in both. So we need to leave the one to be in the other.
And those that are never able to access NPMR, say it doesn´t exist, as many scientists do.
From PMR to NPMR we don´t "go" anywhere. They are both here right now.

In my spiritual experiences, I felt myself travelling at great speed, generally also rotating, as though I would have a physical body, in order to contact other beings (always unknown to me) and receive their messages. But when I "came back", I didn´t feel myself traveling, I just instantly was back.

I also want to ask if what mediums do contacting other beings and talking about what they say simultaneously is the same.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:49 pm 
Curator
Curator

I would say that your husband being simultaneously aware in the two data streams makes him doubly unusual. First that it happens spontaneously all of these years. Second that it does not interfere in participating in PMR as it has done with many who we now know, thanks to James Moffat, by either making them psychotic or leading to them being declared psychotic if they reveal their experience too publicly. It sounds like the difference is that your husband has this data stream available to observe but he is not participating with 'inhabitants' of NPMR, interacting with them or receiving some kind of directions or control. It is not intrusive within his normal PMR interactions and can be ignored sufficiently to allow normal participation in PMR.

PMR and NPMR are not always simultaneously present within our consciousness as Tom Campbell understands and describes Reality. And based on what you say above, your husband is not simultaneously in both of them but rather he simultaneously has access to the PMR data stream and simultaneously to a data stream providing him a display from the future probable data base. PMR, we would describe as a Virtual Reality, that our experience within it is provided to our core being, our IUOC, by a data stream generated by what Tom Campbell has called The Big Computer. It is our IUOC which then experiences that data stream which provides to it the experience of being you, the Avatar, experiencing yourself within PMR. These are very different things. This data steam to our IUOC IS our consciousness, what we have available to be conscious of. Your husband has the additional data stream of the future probable data base available to be a part of his consciousness. It is AUM only as The One Consciousness that is fully conscious in the way that we think of ourselves as being conscious in PMR.

It is not my understanding that mediumship is the same as any of this. Rather it is an asking of their NPMR contact for information, which I understand to be normally received verbally within their mind and not observed like a 'face to face' conversation. Then they separate themselves and report normally in PMR to others or to record this information. Or alternatively if they are trance mediums, they can go into a trance and allow the NPMR contact to use their voice and body to communicate here in PMR. Again, I do not see either case as being like any of these other things we have been describing.

I could say more about how this kind of situation can occur in terms of a technical description. However I cannot explain every aspect of it like how can data about the past move towards the future to the present so we can be aware of it or how can the information about the future at some point be made available now at what is the now point for PMR. And the now point for NPMR is roughly, but not exactly, the now point for PMR. And now is not identical for all IUOCs participating in a VR. The information defining 'now' arrives at each IUOC participating in each VR at different times compared to the movement of time for the whole LCS. We can go into this if you wish, but it is also described in Tom Campbell's Model of Reality in his Wiki, specifically here: http://wiki.my-big-toe.com/The_MBT_Model_Link_Page.

Ted

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:26 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hey all
what is getting said here is bang on the money
BI POLAR AND SCHIZOPHRENICS are psychics,the problem is that they don't know this, what they are experiencing is the PMR data stream and the NPMR data stream at the same time, just like tom but with no control over it what so ever ,they cant switch between them, it just a constant mixed stream.
some experience NPMR communication god/devil in their words,some positive communication some negative communication,others are tapping into the past data base,speaking to the "dead"
others are accessing the future probable data base and getting visions of the future,
we are NOT mentally ill, we are actually very gifted,they just don't know this and think they have lost their minds,when you tell a medical doctor these things, then expect to be at the sharp end of a needle.

now what iv done is take everything iv learned here in MBT,calmed myself down and gain control over it,and then simply past this information to the other patients,gave them tips and guidance,told them what to do and how to do it and that sorted them right out,they are no longer suffering but are now positive and at peace with themselves and now studying MBT,these will be future board members here who will come with direct experience of the NPMR,peaple you should listen too and not drug and throw away,

I tell my psychiatrist iv got eastern problems not western illness,but they don't listen,they just smile at you and throw a drug at you to shut you up,they havnt the first clue about the mind what so ever so don't expect them to help you,
the drugs we are given interferes with the PMR to NPMR interaction,so in a way the medication cuts the signal,however it doesn't wipe your memory,once you have experienced something like the NPMR you don't forget it,it stays in your mind tormenting you,the poor souls think they are crazy and cut from society, society's loss in my view

what we need are schools for us,information/guidance and training and we would be just like tom, now if MBT is what 1 tom can do ,imagine what one hundred thousand toms could do communicating with each other here in the PMR. think about that!

so instead of sending us to a PMR doctor,send us to a NPMR doctor, a "SHAMAN" and even better than that, a SHAMAN with MBT knowledge and the BI POLARS and the SCHIZOPHRENICS will make a big splash here in the PMR making main stream academia, the "we know it all bunch" look like they have the mind of children compared to us,our minds work very very well once thay have been guided and educated on the PMR to NPMR communication,the mentally ill will have there day in the future I assure you.

James

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:31 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
You would be a good shaman, James.
I hope that you do not hate the "normal" people for not understanding those with conscious NPMR connections.
Tom and others are patiently giving them MBT and more, so that they can understand and join the group of NPMR conscious people.
Anti-rats want you to get revenge on them. Good rats forgive them for being unconscious.
I have a feeling that there is no hate involved. Only love. But love directed sometimes from a state of ignorance. The only thing we ALL need to forgive in each other and ourselves is ignorance.

"Forgive them father, for they know not what they do."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:56 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Let's have a little reality check here.

I can tell you this - neither my half brother, (schizophrenic,) or my sister, (bi-polar,) were prophets. So let's not paint all people with these problems with this reverent broad brush. It is no doubt to me that they both my siblings had access to other data streams, and at times had a difficult time staying in the PMR data stream. But their fears and ego made their interpretations of their experiences in Non Physical Reality delusional. And not in a good way. In a crazy, scary way. There was no talking them out of any of their beliefs. It ruined both their lives.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:30 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

SAINBURY

ok,i cant save them all,this I have also learned,some are beyond help
if they engage with me I can save them,if they don't then there is nothing we can do
I have taken people who were truly lost and turned them around,this has been my direct experience
when I did this they light up,the have very real incites into things

so I agree with you on your point,
will your brother not engage with you? cant you get some MBT into him?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:36 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

CH79
I understand their position,i don't hate them I pity them
you don't hate the ANTI RAT you LOVE it
hate just makes more hate you see, negative feeds off the negative and becomes more negative, you play right into it hands, love and understanding is how its done LOVE not HATE

James