Return Home
It is currently Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:49 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:50 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Hi,

Can you guys share what was your most interesting synchronicity?

Thanks in advance.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:40 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Well, I have had tons of little synchronicities in my life and a few huge ones. But my favorite one happened to a friend. I had been telling her a little bit about MBT. I think the LCS was trying to nudge her.

My friend Melissa went grocery shopping with her two small children. It was a store that made you pay 50 cents to get a cart. You got the 50 cents back when you returned the cart. She looked in her purse while juggling the two kids. All she had was a ten dollar bill. Which meant that, holding the smallest child and having the hand of the older child, she would have to go into the store and get change and then come back out to parking lot to get a cart. As she was about to start for the store she looked down and saw two quarters laying right by her back tire. So that shook her up a bit. She picked up the money, got the cart, and headed into the store. When she was in line the person in front of her didn't have enough money to complete her purchase using food stamps. So Melissa made up the amount she was short. The woman was very grateful. It was a bag your own groceries place and suddenly there were 3 people bagging Melissa's groceries for her. On the way back to her car she saw a woman who was digging through her purse trying to find 50 cents. So Melissa gave her the cart she had when she unloaded her groceries. It was a very nice series of synchronicities.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:43 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Thanks for the reply. That is a good example.

Sometimes I try not to read into every coincidence as if it is a synchronicity, but yet I don't want to miss anything either.

Last year I had a dream that my car got broken into. I woke up hoping that it was just a random dream. When I got to my car which was parked a couple blocks away from my house (I live in a crowded city) the back passenger window was smashed and someone broke in! Not really a synchronicity but that one stands out for me.

I look forward to seeing some more examples, thanks.