Return Home
It is currently Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:36 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: introduction + questions
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:57 am 

Hi all

Ufi from Switzerland. New to this forum and very pleased to be here in this topic environment.

I started to see Tom's videos since a few years I guess, then somehow lost the connection and now since several weaks watched "a lot" of his videos on youtube, interviews and FAQs both and recently I watched the Fireside chat videos which impresses me a lot. Therefore I asked keith via e-mail and I have been recommended to ask my questions in here too. To be honest, like we all, I do prefer to receive answers from Tom but of course I do appreciate any other users in here who could share their thoughts on the questions or even know a specific part of his book or videos where some of the answers could be found. I did not find it.

I did bookmark the books but did not read them yet. Otherwise I couldnt have watched so many videos from him, so there is only 24h a day :)

I do hope that I could be a part of the Fireside Chat, but of course there is a waiting list and I look forward for that.

Some of my questions:

When we die, or our avatar stops receiving data stream from the LCS in this actual virtual reality and we "wake up" or being aware oft he other virtual reality (after life), after we are already calmed down and not in stress anymore and accepted that we died in a virtual reality and need to select the next avatar to get more experience, how does the place there look like? Are we firstly alone in a room or are we with other "units of individual consciousness systems" who also just "woke up" all in the same room, like a "wake up place" ?

You said that the place there after life is very boring, so there is no need to stay there and we dont want to stay long there and play the next game very soon. Did it happen that once there were also units of individual consciousness systems who were a long time there without to login into the next game? If so, for how long?

What is beyond the LCS? I mean, did you experience what was before LCS or if you could only experience as far as its possible as a unit of individual consciousness system and maybe there is something behind or beyond the LCS which runs the LCS?

Is it possible that "after life" we could decide to re-login to "another" virtual reality instead of this virtual reality we just experienced? Or is it not possible to change the virtual reality in order to evolve the points we have to improve? Was there any moment of a unit of individual consciousness system in which he could decide in which virtual reality frame he wants to collect experiences?

As you said, this virtual reality has the most complex rule-set, and not so soft as in our dream world where the rule-set is very soft. Are there other virtual realities with a similar or same or harder rule-set as we have it in this actual virtual reality? If yes, who chosed in which one we are login in and we thats ourself, can switch to other hard rule-set reality any time when we have to re-login after life?

Is there "any" phycial reality existing out there in a different reality frame or is any reality virtual?

Why or what could be the purpose or intend, so many units of individual consciousness systems are choosing (or LCS is choosing) a life in a poor country where one is born, then dies after a short time because of no food or illness, which is still same for decades? I mean i.e. africa where babies have no food and dies. What could be the reason that thousands of units of individual consciousness systems are experiencing this since decades?

As I saw in your video, you said that in the beginning of our being as an individual unit of consciounsess, after a death of the avatar, the re-login into this virtual reality is very fast, since the LCS chooses for as a new avatar, since we have not a lot of experience and need new "any" experience. After we had about 200 lifes in this virtual reality, we are able to choose, which avatar in which situation we would like to experinece, since we then know what we need to learn and improve. My question: Since the evolving LCS exist since a very long time, the units of individual consciousness systems might have mostly the 200 lifes I guess? If so, then there are fewer and fewer units of individual consciousness systems who are very new in this LCS and more and more are already used to this "game". Or is the LCS creating out of nothing new units of individual consciousness systems which are totally new and need to learn from beginning?

Is he maximum number of units of individual consciousness systems set by the LCS to a fix amount which stays always same? Or does the LCS increase or decreases some units of individual consciousness systems? If yes, in which circumstances would the LCS de- or increase and how does it choose the unit of individual consciousness system which will be reduced?

When there are "bad choices" made in this virtual life, let's say to hurt other people, kill, or even suicide, those all will cause a de-evolving of the unit of individual consciousness system. How the LCS decides, how far or how much de-evolving it the cause of the bad choises? Lets say one did suicide. Another one did kill 10 people. Whichone will have how much de-evolving? Is the amount or quality of de-evolving, the same for any unit of individual consciousness system to make it fair?

Or should I post the questions in a different posting in the forum? Just let me know. Thanks.

Best regards :)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:40 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

1 When we die, or our avatar stops receiving data stream from the LCS in this actual virtual reality and we "wake up" or being aware oft he other virtual reality (after life), after we are already calmed down and not in stress anymore and accepted that we died in a virtual reality and need to select the next avatar to get more experience, how does the place there look like? Are we firstly alone in a room or are we with other "units of individual consciousness systems" who also just "woke up" all in the same room, like a "wake up place" ?

at first from what I understand you will not immediately be with others just logging off the "game". It can look like whatever is likely to help you let go and move on. the LCS has many standard transition environments and can also access your data to help decide how to help you. in your case maybe you will wake up on a park bench in a nice park and someone people you know that are dead will walk over and say hello. it depends how much "hand holding" you need. if you are more advanced you will not need to feel like you are being taken care of and will not need any of that standing in line with others or more time wasting things...

You said that the place there after life is very boring, so there is no need to stay there and we dont want to stay long there and play the next game very soon. Did it happen that once there were also units of individual consciousness systems who were a long time there without to login into the next game? If so, for how long?

it happens many times. i communicated with one IUOC having trouble letting go. He really wanted to communicate with his son. apparently that is common, wanting to reach out to loved ones, understandably. he was allowed access to speak with me in a copy and paste reality of his former home. i tried to help him.. i hope i was a comfort to him. he seemed to be very disappointed he died early..

as long as it is a choice, it can be indefinitely that an entity decides not to get involved in the lifetimes.

What is beyond the LCS? I mean, did you experience what was before LCS or if you could only experience as far as its possible as a unit of individual consciousness system and maybe there is something behind or beyond the LCS which runs the LCS?

all we can do if float in a dark void and stare out into the darkness wondering what is out there. we always run into the problem of infinite regression when we ponder if something else created the LCS. then what created that, then what created that? and so on.. from what i understand at some point nothing has to give you something and that is the most likely scenario for the origins of out system. all you get out of nothing... see my previous post on that issue.

Is it possible that "after life" we could decide to re-login to "another" virtual reality instead of this virtual reality we just experienced? Or is it not possible to change the virtual reality in order to evolve the points we have to improve? Was there any moment of a unit of individual consciousness system in which he could decide in which virtual reality frame he wants to collect experiences?

Yes. and at some point we will have to. As the earth and this universe degrades until it is nothing but tiny particles expanding away from each other. but apparently this is a better one to learn in so it is likely the LCS will do a copy and paste of this universe from maybe several thousand years ago and play everyone just to get it all going..

As you said, this virtual reality has the most complex rule-set, and not so soft as in our dream world where the rule-set is very soft. Are there other virtual realities with a similar or same or harder rule-set as we have it in this actual virtual reality? If yes, who chosed in which one we are login in and we thats ourself, can switch to other hard rule-set reality any time when we have to re-login after life?

I have never seen any of the others, but tom even talked about another one he visited resembling 8th century Spain. You have more and more input into your next experience the more experienced you get.. the LCS does more choosing for you in the beginning, more just random experience to gain experience.

Is there "any" phycial reality existing out there in a different reality frame or is any reality virtual?

as far as we know there is no such thing as "physical" or material. although we use those words as a metaphor when discussing tight rule set VR's like this one calling "PMR", etc.

Why or what could be the purpose or intend, so many units of individual consciousness systems are choosing (or LCS is choosing) a life in a poor country where one is born, then dies after a short time because of no food or illness, which is still same for decades? I mean i.e. africa where babies have no food and dies. What could be the reason that thousands of units of individual consciousness systems are experiencing this since decades?

tom talks about imagining the tight families and bonds of love in difficult situations. i incarnated with plans for a very difficult challenge in this life at a very young age with two friends of mine and in the end i think it brought us closer together.. in the end i guess it was a good experience for me.. although it might not have worked out that way with out alot of help..

As I saw in your video, you said that in the beginning of our being as an individual unit of consciounsess, after a death of the avatar, the re-login into this virtual reality is very fast, since the LCS chooses for as a new avatar, since we have not a lot of experience and need new "any" experience. After we had about 200 lifes in this virtual reality, we are able to choose, which avatar in which situation we would like to experinece, since we then know what we need to learn and improve. My question: Since the evolving LCS exist since a very long time, the units of individual consciousness systems might have mostly the 200 lifes I guess? If so, then there are fewer and fewer units of individual consciousness systems who are very new in this LCS and more and more are already used to this "game". Or is the LCS creating out of nothing new units of individual consciousness systems which are totally new and need to learn from beginning?

my understanding is that it is continuing to grow and expand itself for its own evolution, to gain more useful data, to grow itself into something better. to what extent at this point and how fast only it has that information. i did get an indication from it is was not just endlessly creating entities and universes so there is some strategy going on..

Is he maximum number of units of individual consciousness systems set by the LCS to a fix amount which stays always same? Or does the LCS increase or decreases some units of individual consciousness systems? If yes, in which circumstances would the LCS de- or increase and how does it choose the unit of individual consciousness system which will be reduced?

my understanding is only continual growth over time, and deletion is very very rare. my guess would be many hundreds of billion or trillions of entities.

When there are "bad choices" made in this virtual life, let's say to hurt other people, kill, or even suicide, those all will cause a de-evolving of the unit of individual consciousness system. How the LCS decides, how far or how much de-evolving it the cause of the bad choises? Lets say one did suicide. Another one did kill 10 people. Whichone will have how much de-evolving? Is the amount or quality of de-evolving, the same for any unit of individual consciousness system to make it fair?

what matters is the intent and how you are changing on the inside. de-evolving is not a punishment in that way, it is just a consequence of making bad choices and changing your core being. "change must come from within". even someone who would act like hitler but cant is de-evolving just as much. apparently some gain more in one lifetime that some do in a 100. it is fair in the sense that we all have the opportunity to change ourselves over thousands of lifetimes.. some just faster that others...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:44 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

1. Each person gets an after death virtual reality tailored just for them. Some people, like most people who are familiar with this theory, will skip that step altogether. They will just re-orient back to their IUOC, (Individuated Unit of Consciousness - sometimes called oversoul.) Other people who are locked into a belief system will get a reality just for them. And that virtual reality will probably include some loved ones that will comfort and explain things to the newly dead person. Any and all efforts are made to gently let the person know that they are no longer participating in the life they just left. And they will be brought around to realize that their consciousness goes on. For the vast majority of people they will find themselves somewhere will a lot of other people. And everyone will just seem to be waiting. Through boredom people will finally start asking questions. And then loved ones appear and the process goes on.

2. The time for each person varies, but time is also different in that virtual reality. So they might stay there what seems to them to be a long time, but time on earth has been very short.

3. We are a part of consciousness and so cannot know what is outside the LCS.

4. You have free will. You can choose any PMR, (Physical Matter Reality,) you want to incarnate into. Most entities incarnate back into the PMR that they are used to.

5. Originally which PMR you landed in was the decision of the LCS and probably partly the needs of particular PMRs. If one PMR had almost no population increase then new FWAUs, (Free Will Awareness Units - the portioned off part of the IOUC that is rendered the data stream,) would not be needed. But in this PMR the population keeps growing so there are always new avatars that need entities to log on to. As you get more experience and start to lower your entropy you, and your guides, start to do more planning on what type of situations would help you work on your particular problems. I don't think Tom knows how many PMRs there are to log in to. But just our system alone:
Attachment:
rsz_reality_systems_-_the_big_picture.jpg
rsz_reality_systems_-_the_big_picture.jpg [ 23.56 KiB | Viewed 334 times ]
6. Everything is data, so there is no physical reality out there.

7. You can evolve no matter what the circumstances are. And in cases of dire poverty and starvation the pressure is even more intense on any decisions you make. If you make unselfish loving decisions you might evolve more in one short hard life than 10 easy ones. This is an evolving system. The LCS pretty much lets it evolve on its own. That we have starvation and poverty isn't because we have a planet wide shortage of food. It is because of the decisions that are made all the way from the government level on down.

8. It is not the number of lives that makes a difference. It is how much you have evolved the quality of your consciousness. That might take 100 lives or 500 lives before you get evolved enough to start making decisions on your next life. This PMR is an open ended system. Low entropy beings evolve out and high entropy beings evolve in. It keeps this PMR from evolving at a rapid pace, but then this is a kindergarten level virtual reality. All PMRs are consciousness reality trainers. Yes, the LCS creates new IUOCs as needed. It is likely a copy and paste sort of thing from an entry level IUOC. From the first incarnation on then they are all different. And they all evolve at different rates.

9. Nope. We make our own mess of either over population, under population or just the right amount. We have free will and we procreate as we want and as the rule set allows. If we end up populating this PMR so much it cannot sustain life then it will not be an effective reality trainer any more and the LCS will step in. The LCS may scrap a PMR or it may re-set it to an earlier time. But until things get that dire we are left with the consequences of our actions. There is no other way to learn. We make decisions and we get feedback.

10. If you commit suicide, the only person's free will you are violently interrupting is your own. And there isn't any penalty for that. But committing suicide can get to be a habit for some. They bail out every time things get tough. There are a lot of things that can help that entity. Their guide may suggest a few incarnations with less decision space, or ones that are very easy. That way the person can get used to living lives all the way through.

The person that kills 10 people may have just had very bad brain chemistry, (psychopath,) and and it may just be one bad incarnation. In that case the next incarnation may be more carefully planned than usual to give the person a chance to have a successful experience packet. If this entity is having one bad incarnation after another, and continuing to de-evolve, then all efforts will be made to provide incarnations that will help that entity evolve. And as in the case of the person who continues to commit suicide, this person may also incarnate into a situation with a lot less decision space.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:46 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Here is where you can find a list of acronyms and what they mean. You can't get very far in MBT without learning them.

http://www.my-big-toe.com/forums/viewto ... =21&t=4134

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:06 am 

Thank you guys very much for your replies and explanations and thoughts, its very interesting!

There is just a new question Im wondering about.

Tom said once in a video that its possible to communicate with people who already died (IUOC's who dont receive data stream anymore from the LCS to their avatar) or in other words, we are able to access all information in the database of the LCS.

Question:
Is it also possible to access all the information in the database while the avatar is still "living" and the IUOC is still receiving the data stream? If yes, so anyone could now access all the information I have collected in this particular life with my actual IUOC with this particular avatar in the database without my knowledge while im still "living"?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:19 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Question:
Is it also possible to access all the information in the database while the avatar is still "living" and the IUOC is still receiving the data stream? If yes, so anyone could now access all the information I have collected in this particular life with my actual IUOC with this particular avatar in the database without my knowledge while im still "living"?
Of course. God is always watching. It loves you anyway. Muhahahaha! :)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:25 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Question:

in theory yes

however access to data is given on a case by case basis. trying to see if your girlfriend was a wonderful person is her past life may yield no information, etc. Tom speaks of requests for data giving nothing or the wrong information.

just to have a conversation with you out of curiosity, maybe, to try to access your passwords and personal information for wrong purposes, no. the LCS knows your intent and can predict if providing any information from data bases will help you grow.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:29 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Tom specifies 3 database although in actuality they are all one.
- Actualized Past Database
- Unactualized Past Database
- Probable Future Database

Any of these can be accessed by anyone at anytime if they know how. And some people can be helped by guides to access a database if it is helpful to your consciousness evolution, and not just out of curiosity.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:29 am 

Thanks for your thoughts guys, Im very lucky I just listened to a random video from Tom Campbell and after 30Min he explained exactly this last question. The LCS replied me :-)

Its starting at 30min until 34min

[Youtube]https://youtu.be/FS63WXaOxSA#t=30m[/Youtube]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:43 am 

I just saw in a video the reply of one of my question 3:

here I found it on 02h 20min
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS63WXa ... e=youtu.be

Its nice to see from time to time the answers of some of my questions:-)