1. Each person gets an after death virtual reality tailored just for them. Some people, like most people who are familiar with this theory, will skip that step altogether. They will just re-orient back to their IUOC, (Individuated Unit of Consciousness - sometimes called oversoul.) Other people who are locked into a belief system will get a reality just for them. And that virtual reality will probably include some loved ones that will comfort and explain things to the newly dead person. Any and all efforts are made to gently let the person know that they are no longer participating in the life they just left. And they will be brought around to realize that their consciousness goes on. For the vast majority of people they will find themselves somewhere will a lot of other people. And everyone will just seem to be waiting. Through boredom people will finally start asking questions. And then loved ones appear and the process goes on.
2. The time for each person varies, but time is also different in that virtual reality. So they might stay there what seems to them to be a long time, but time on earth has been very short.
3. We are a part of consciousness and so cannot know what is outside the LCS.
4. You have free will. You can choose any PMR, (Physical Matter Reality,) you want to incarnate into. Most entities incarnate back into the PMR that they are used to.
5. Originally which PMR you landed in was the decision of the LCS and probably partly the needs of particular PMRs. If one PMR had almost no population increase then new FWAUs, (Free Will Awareness Units - the portioned off part of the IOUC that is rendered the data stream,) would not be needed. But in this PMR the population keeps growing so there are always new avatars that need entities to log on to. As you get more experience and start to lower your entropy you, and your guides, start to do more planning on what type of situations would help you work on your particular problems. I don't think Tom knows how many PMRs there are to log in to. But just our system alone:
rsz_reality_systems_-_the_big_picture.jpg [ 23.56 KiB | Viewed 253 times ]
6. Everything is data, so there is no physical reality out there.
7. You can evolve no matter what the circumstances are. And in cases of dire poverty and starvation the pressure is even more intense on any decisions you make. If you make unselfish loving decisions you might evolve more in one short hard life than 10 easy ones. This is an evolving system. The LCS pretty much lets it evolve on its own. That we have starvation and poverty isn't because we have a planet wide shortage of food. It is because of the decisions that are made all the way from the government level on down.
8. It is not the number of lives that makes a difference. It is how much you have evolved the quality of your consciousness. That might take 100 lives or 500 lives before you get evolved enough to start making decisions on your next life. This PMR is an open ended system. Low entropy beings evolve out and high entropy beings evolve in. It keeps this PMR from evolving at a rapid pace, but then this is a kindergarten level virtual reality. All PMRs are consciousness reality trainers. Yes, the LCS creates new IUOCs as needed. It is likely a copy and paste sort of thing from an entry level IUOC. From the first incarnation on then they are all different. And they all evolve at different rates.
9. Nope. We make our own mess of either over population, under population or just the right amount. We have free will and we procreate as we want and as the rule set allows. If we end up populating this PMR so much it cannot sustain life then it will not be an effective reality trainer any more and the LCS will step in. The LCS may scrap a PMR or it may re-set it to an earlier time. But until things get that dire we are left with the consequences of our actions. There is no other way to learn. We make decisions and we get feedback.
10. If you commit suicide, the only person's free will you are violently interrupting is your own. And there isn't any penalty for that. But committing suicide can get to be a habit for some. They bail out every time things get tough. There are a lot of things that can help that entity. Their guide may suggest a few incarnations with less decision space, or ones that are very easy. That way the person can get used to living lives all the way through.
The person that kills 10 people may have just had very bad brain chemistry, (psychopath,) and and it may just be one bad incarnation. In that case the next incarnation may be more carefully planned than usual to give the person a chance to have a successful experience packet. If this entity is having one bad incarnation after another, and continuing to de-evolve, then all efforts will be made to provide incarnations that will help that entity evolve. And as in the case of the person who continues to commit suicide, this person may also incarnate into a situation with a lot less decision space.