Return Home
It is currently Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:14 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:55 am 

Hello all,

I'm just curious what peoples' views are on Joe Dispenza's work? I'm currently working on healing myself of a number of health problems using meditation and focused intent, and I came across Joe's work, which seems to have some crossovers with MBT. Has anyone used this work or have any views on it? I'd be intrigued to hear peoples' thoughts.

Jules

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:33 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

i find that some of these people, such as Esther & Jerry Hicks, have some truths. but are wrong about a number of things. according to them if someone is negative towards you it is your fault because you brought that it to your own life entirely with your thinking, etc. i used to listen to others about these things, but realized it is all a waste of time and i would be better off doing nothing and practicing mindfulness meditation then listening to them.

i also think making money from "mediumship" and such is fine as you have to make a living, but getting rich and not sharing for free once you have enough to support yourself for life is not based out of love of others...

i don't know to much about his personal situation but he seems to be making huge amounts of money while toms books and videos are free and only a nominal fee is charged to support events and make them possible. big difference.

i think once you understand MBT your search for healing knowledge is over. i personally think you would be better off rewatching Tom's videos. watch Tom campbell at the monroe institute 4/5. the topic is remote viewing and healing.

its actually very straight forward. You want to push the probability of what you want to go up and keep working on it, get medical attention and the best nutrition you can. have a positive outlook and let go of the outcome.

don't get me wrong, i am not suggesting you cannot learn anything of value from anyone else besides Tom, but given my experience its all just tools to help you focus you intent..

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:40 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Dr. Joe Dispenza is like a lot of people who have a clue that focused Intent can influence the Probable Future Database. And that the brain changes and the body follows. But he doesn't have a clue of the bigger picture of how a random draw works. And that probability is limited by the ruleset of what is possible.

It is impossible, without help from the LCS as a nudge, for a person with a 98% of dying of a terminal disease to cure themselves by Intent. The probability isn't there within the ruleset. And if the person, all his relatives, all his friends, and others use focused Intent they probably couldn't nudge the percentage down more that 5%. So a 93% of dying is still not very good odds.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:15 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

“From their fruits you shall know them.” - JC

The fact that MBT is not an income stream for Tom AND
he is not sexually exploiting his “followers”, is very
very odd for a spiritual movement. Odd beyond
my comprehension.

In my youth, Chogyam Trungpa’s Shambala
appeared to be the highest mountain one could
see from, but it was, like nearly all of them, a business
model and exploitation scene. Nevertheless, they
cured me of whatever was ailing me.

TOE’ism into the future, institutionally, must guard against these
two entropic pervasive forces of nature.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:06 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

MBT
"If a spiritual teacher's interactions with others are more accurately described as "marketing" than actually helping people significantly change their life by enhancing their opportunities for spiritual growth, then the description "delusional nut with delusional or naive insiders" may be an accurate description of that teacher and his or her followers regardless of how real their paranormal experiences are." page 470

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:26 am 

Hello all,

Thank you for your responses. They make much sense. There are a few people who have had pretty dreadful odds of recovery (eg, end stage cancer) but who have cured themselves using focused intent. As mentioned, there is a very low probability in the future database of this happening, so it becomes almost impossible.

Is there an understanding of why these healings would happen from an MBT perspective? Is it that the LCS allows some occasional extraordinary events to take place, so that we wake up and become aware that there is more to this reality than purely physical matter?

Thank you all,

Jules

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:04 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Yes, it is both that the LCS may interfere, and that the future comes from a random draw. If the possibility of a cure is on the far side of the probability curve it is bound to come up once in a great while.

The LCS may interfere because the cure would affect so many people - the doctor, the nurses, family, friends, and all that they tell. And all of those people will wonder how such a thing is possible. It would open up some minds.