Return Home
It is currently Thu Jul 18, 2024 5:00 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:41 am 

Hello Everyone !

I’d like to hear your thoughts about what’s happening to me sometimes :)

Since i’m a kid i have this really strange sensation happening to me sometimes,it’s always happening when i’m relaxed and not doing much (falling asleep most of the time)
And it start by me having sensations in my hands like my fingers are heavier than usual or bigger,and then the main thing is all the sounds happening around (mostly my breath) feels louder or if it’s not louder more agressive and more insisting almost like they want to say something...it is quite hard to describe by words...
I remember feeling a bit like this when i had important fevers while having the flu as a child.

It never really scared me that much but i can feel a bit anxious sometimes while it’s happening as the vibe around it is a bit opressing,also if i get up and walk around and especially see someone and say hi that would disappear immediately.

Last year while being with friends i realised as i was coloring some shape on a paper with a greypen that the sound of the pen and the focus i had while doing it was triggering that feeling !
I tried multiple times after and it does it everytime !
(On a side note ,that same night two of my friend that i trust told me they saw me dressed up outside of my room at 2am,i Never left the room awake or asleep as the person who was in my bed never saw me leaving the room )

I’d like to mention too that i’m not depressed or with a lots of fear and pretty happy in my life :)

If anybody have an idea of what this is i would really appreciate !

Thank you for reading :)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:19 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I'm not sure how familiar you are of the MBT theory. If you are not familiar this explanation may confuse you.

We all grow up thinking we are living in a physical reality. When in fact we are consciousness receiving a data stream. The sensations you are getting are very confusing, and can be frightening, given the physical reality theory.

You are at times letting go of the 'physical' data stream - the data stream Tom calls PMR, (Physical Matter Reality.) And you are getting data outside of that PMR data stream. People who can disconnect from the PMR data stream completely can explore NPMR, (Non-Physical Reality,) - what many call OBEs. Notice that you are mainly having these sensations when you are about to disconnect from the PMR data stream and go to sleep.

People trying stop their internal chatter and disconnect from the PMR data stream by meditating report all kinds of sensations - pleasant and not pleasant.

As for you being dressed outside your room when you were in bed - there are lots of explanations for this kind of phenomena. We are all netted. Your friends might have clued into you and seen your image. Or sometimes the LCS, (Larger Consciousness System,) just wants to wake people up to a larger reality and will make strange stuff happen. It is easy. The LCS just puts the image of you in their data stream.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:55 pm 

Thank you for your reply !

Yes i’m familiar with Tom’s theory :)

I just found it very strange that i can now trigger it with my pen without even being close to sleep 🤔
And also is there something to explore there?
Should i play with it ?

Thank you again

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:56 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Absolutely! Explore fearlessly. If you aren't fearless you may get a fear test or two. Keep any information that is helpful to your growth, and discard ANY information that is not.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:38 pm 

Ok I will try to do that

Thank you i appreciate it ! :)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:40 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Its ur critisizm working with ur memory, u can help modify what is being processed in the visual field. Perhaps even send data to the environment. So either u are working from som kind of mental craft and the shadow is paper or paper is your shadow and the words are forming the language of your hands. The visual field of the body Is part of the sensations of the feeling.