Return Home
It is currently Sun Jul 14, 2024 8:54 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 708 posts ]  Go to page Previous 144 45 46 47 48 Next
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2022 12:33 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Brian50 wrote: in addition , i would also ask you to consider that the LCS at the beginning of all this created the initial rule set, and than pushed the "run " button, and so it left stuff to evolve on its own the way it evolves. So my apologies, if the human avatars didnt evolve in the most optimal way to encourage the most efficient pattern of growth over the entire lifetime of the avatar. Have you considered with the way Tom's model is set up that this might be "beyond the control" of the LCS, how human evolution has evolved over time and it chooses to just leave that aspect alone ?

Good afternoon Brian. I agree that the LCS metaphorically pushed the run button and let evolution largely run its course. Evolution is such that characteristics that are conducive to the survival of a species get passed on whereas other ones get culled out. In humans the same process takes place except that the level of individuation is much higher than in other species where group and instinctual consciousness predominates. Traits running in families, including core QoC, get passed on (copied and pasted) to offspring as part of the evolutionary process. The offspring's personality at birth is a composite of inherited traits.

A new IUOC has traits that have been copied and pasted from strands of consciousness running in the family. This IUOC's lower self-manifests as the newborn. All FWAUs manifesting as newborns on earth are from an IUOC that has had its various strands of core QoC copied and pasted from those running within its corresponding earth family. Therefore, the entire field of human earth avatars is completely occupied by these IUOCs participating in the evolutionary process of inheriting core QoC, as a part of their formation.

Hence when Uncle Fred passes on, the IUOC whose lower-self manifested as him on earth cannot now manifest as a new earth avatar because those avatars are all physical manifestations of the lower-selves of new IUOCs whose personality traits have been composited from the same pool of available traits as that of the IUOCs whose lower-selves had manifested as the ancestors of said avatars.

Yet the IUOC whose lower-self played Uncle Fred still exists and needs a continuing stream of experiences, if it is to continue to grow and evolve. That's where other VRs come in.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2022 10:21 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Sirchips,

So just to make sure i understand your model , all of us here now only get this one life experience packets here on Earth and no exceptions to this right ?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2022 12:11 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Brian50 wrote: Sirchips,

So just to make sure i understand your model , all of us here now only get this one life experience packets here on Earth and no exceptions to this right ?

Correct, which is a result of how we evolved. Evolution in this PMR had started on and continues along the path of species level survival which explains the propagation of traits conducive to survival from one generation to the next, with individuals breaking down bodily after their peak reproductive years. But in humans we see a very pronounced turn toward individuated survival beyond just that of the species, a drive to evolve in PMR individually by continuing to interact through an outward manifestation of the inner self (the personal avatar). That drive is fulfilled but experienced in other VRs, iteratively in furtherance of the evolutionary drive toward individuated growth and development.

The process of species level survival continues on Earth unabated along the lines of propagation of traits, including core QoC from generation to generation. However, those traits are not static because they evolve gradually in individuals in each successive generation as they get passed on through heredity and are influenced by upbringing. This type of evolution crowds out the entire field of Earth avatars leaving no room for coming back to another Earth avatar after the first experience packet. The IUOC's return to PMR through its lower self can only take place in a different VR.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:27 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Sirchips , I do like your ideas and your model for the afterlife

But how would this fit in with what, ive often heard Tom say,

"PMR earth is the fast track for spiritual growth .."

So if this is correct i dont see how it would be logical to take a step 'backwards" by ending up in another VR after this one , if its the case those are the slower tracks ?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:05 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

sirchips wrote: Sirchips , I do like your ideas and your model for the afterlife

But how would this fit in with what, ive often heard Tom say,

"PMR earth is the fast track for spiritual growth .."

So if this is correct i dont see how it would be logical to take a step 'backwards" by ending up in another VR after this one , if its the case those are the slower tracks ?

Hello Brian, and Happy New Year!

To imply that Earth is the exclusive fast track is based on the erroneous assumption that it's the only PMR, and that all other VRs are only ethereal VRs that are not suitable for hard lessons. In reality, Earth is a nursery school PMR. It's a starting PMR for initiating newly individuated units of consciousness into PMR. But it's not the only PMR.

I would describe the fast track differently from what you quoted. The way I would express it is "PMR is the fast track for spiritual growth." This would be the most correct articulation of what the fast track actually is.

To imply that PMR earth is exclusively the fast track would be like saying, "Nursery school is the fast track for getting a good education." To which one would have to ask, how about day care, kindergarten, preschool, elementary school, high school, trade school, college, graduate school, continuing education, a trade, a career, the school of life, etc.?

No, Earth is not all of those things combined, it is only a nursery school. And you don’t keep repeating nursery school. You get potty trained once, then you move on.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:27 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hello Brian, and Happy New Year!
Happy new year also to my teacher ,Sirchips !!

Love your last posting and your confidence in the existence of other PMR's and I would assume also NPMR's, are as aplenty...

made, my evening tonight ..!

Thanks so much , my friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2023 11:01 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Sirchips,

Have you had any experiences in this lifetime with either other PRM or NPMR reality frames that might lead you to think thats what we are likely to experiences once our PMR life experience packet has run its course ?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:18 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Brian50 wrote: Sirchips,

Have you had any experiences in this lifetime with either other PRM or NPMR reality frames that might lead you to think thats what we are likely to experiences once our PMR life experience packet has run its course ?

Yes, I've had experiences that on a very personal level lead me to conclude that other realms are what we experience after our earth life. I seldom refer to them because, it doesn't resonate with others unless they have had similar experiences.

First, I'll mention one type of NPMR experience that we all have, which are ordinary dreams. Notice that typical dreams involve memoried embodiment, not reincarnation. In our typical dreams, we remember and our dream body resembles our earth body, not that of some other person. I think of both our waking life and our dreams as related types of experiences. Our waking reality is essentially a mega dream, and our dreams are essentially micro lives.

As far as paranormal experiences, I had a visitation by a departed loved one, followed over the subsequent weeks and months with a series of remote viewings, lucid dreams, and precognitive dreams which were evidential in nature meaning that they showed me things that were happening elsewhere, or soon to happen which I subsequently discovered were completely accurate. Therefore, I concluded that my visitation experience, which was the first in this series of paranormal experiences, likewise had to be accurate. In other words, it wasn't my imagination, it wasn't a hallucination, it wasn't the LCS just playing the role in order to comfort me. The experience was the same as what it appeared to be.

I also had NPMR experiences of being in other worlds, sometimes as an observer, other times as a participant. These experiences presented themselves in full visual, audio, and tactile resolution as our Earth reality does, impressing upon me the ease with which the system can generate the necessary data.

Combined with other people's reported experiences such as NDEs, apparitions, evidential contacts through mediums, I've concluded that the truth is staring us in the face. At least for those of us willing to look.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2023 12:52 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Sirchips,
Yes, I've had experiences that on a very personal level lead me to conclude that other realms are what we experience after our earth life. I seldom refer to them because, it doesn't resonate with others unless they have had similar experiences.
Yes, Ive had similar experiences. So this entire post means a great deal to me, thanks
First, I'll mention one type of NPMR experience that we all have, which are ordinary dreams. Notice that typical dreams involve memoried embodiment, not reincarnation. In our typical dreams, we remember and our dream body resembles our earth body, not that of some other person. I think of both our waking life and our dreams as related types of experiences. Our waking reality is essentially a mega dream, and our dreams are essentially micro lives.
Yes, I agree that dreams are very much an excellent example of memoried embodiment,

As far as paranormal experiences, I had a visitation by a departed loved one, followed over the subsequent weeks and months with a series of remote viewings, lucid dreams, and precognitive dreams which were evidential in nature meaning that they showed me things that were happening elsewhere, or soon to happen which I subsequently discovered were completely accurate. Therefore, I concluded that my visitation experience, which was the first in this series of paranormal experiences, likewise had to be accurate. In other words, it wasn't my imagination, it wasn't a hallucination, it wasn't the LCS just playing the role in order to comfort me. The experience was the same as what it appeared to be.

Since I have had precognitive dreams which were evidential, this section also resonated well with me personally.., thanks
I also had NPMR experiences of being in other worlds, sometimes as an observer, other times as a participant. These experiences presented themselves in full visual, audio, and tactile resolution as our Earth reality does, impressing upon me the ease with which the system can generate the necessary data.
your comments here, agree closely and remind me also of Toms in there context...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:47 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Sirchips ,

and others..still reading here

Hope all are well ?

I thought there was a posting here but maybe the user deleted it ?

In any case, I have a good friend staying with me for a bit , is why Ive been inactive here for the last bit..Also trying to get a new pc up and running..I do have plenty of motivation though to carry on with ..

Sirchips, was there any direction you wanted to take from this point with content and topics ?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2023 12:18 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hey Brian. Good to hear from you. Everything is well with me.

While there is no lack of subject matter to explore on this topic, my next installment in this series will take a while since I need to sit down and develop a suitable presentation in which to properly articulate the concepts.

In the meantime, I am very happy to talk about whatever is on your mind. I appreciate your methodical and comprehensive approach as you open up different avenues of discussion to delve into.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 6:25 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

thanks Sirchips !,

Actually i did think up (hopefully) an interesting question while I had some time this morning :) ..

In the meantime, I am very happy to talk about whatever is on your mind. I appreciate your methodical and comprehensive approach as you open up different avenues of discussion to delve into.
So, im hoping I have this correct-
But after we pass on from this PMR, i think one of your options or possibilities was to than carry on as an avatar in another PMR ?
okay so lets refer to where we are now as ' Earth PMR"...
So than to begin another life experience packet , as Suzy from PMR- planet earth , or Aldrin from PMR planet Zatar. im not seeing much difference between the 2 choices..except perhaps, you see more value in a more diverse life experience packet maybe ? and that objective would be furthered from a completely new PMR, rather than a PMR earth do over .. ?

Yet, it is clear your kinda strongly against this idea of returning back here to PMR earth again
I get the feeling im still missing something from your perspective of afterlife experiences ?
Do you think my lack of understanding has to do with the idea that im pushing for some sorta purpose to all this or is it something else you think ?

Thanks for anything you would like to share, ..
I term this "your personal afterlife model", if you think that is fair...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:54 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

You are experiencing this seemingly physical reality as a data stream. You play a character in the 'physical reality' but you are not a physical character in the PMR. The FWAU gets data from The Big Computer via the RWW, (Reality Wide Web.) The VR data can be received, rejected, interpreted, changed, created, and sent. You die when the ruleset of the PMR, (earth,) can no longer support your character, (illness, accident, etc.) The PMR data stream is discontinued to your FWAU. A different VR data stream is sent to your FWAU that helps you understand that you are no longer a character participating in a PMR. At that point you recognize your larger self which is the IOUC. All decisions come from your complete self, (IUOC,) from that point on until it partitions off another FWAU. Then the PMR data stream is sent to the new FWAU and it makes all decisions for the PMR character until that character dies. The information from each life is stored in the Actualized Past Database.

The character you are playing right now, will not be played again. That character is retired. But the the core you - your IOUC - is always a constant. And it will continue to spin off FWAUs to try and lower its entropy.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 3:26 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Brian50 wrote: So than to begin another life experience packet , as Suzy from PMR- planet earth , or Aldrin from PMR planet Zatar. im not seeing much difference between the 2 choices..
The difference between the 2 choices is that as Suzy your FWAU has no memory of its prior experience packet, starts off with no contextual awareness, has to start out all over again as a baby having to relearn how to communicate and interact, and as a result of all of this your peak time for evolution on average will not be until you’re around thirty years of age. In contrast, when your new FWAU retains uninterrupted access to its prior memories, has a substantially similar avatar to your previous avatar, and does not have to be born again, you can continue at peak evolutionary potential without delay.

Brian50 wrote: Yet, it is clear your kinda strongly against this idea of returning back here to PMR earth again
I get the feeling im still missing something from your perspective of afterlife experiences ?
Do you think my lack of understanding has to do with the idea that im pushing for some sorta purpose to all this or is it something else you think ?
The purpose is to evolve toward the higher good in accordance with natural law (akin to what MBT calls lowering entropy through experiences and the consequences of our choices). However, I’m guessing that you are having a hard time accepting that there are other “physical” realities for us to evolve in. If you can’t see these places, then they may be hard to accept as "real," whereas you know for a fact that earth is "real." Hence because of this, it may be easier for you to accept reincarnation. It will help if you keep in mind that once the earth body dies, one's awareness continues, and is going to be getting a data stream. The consciousness superstructure can easily feed one all sorts of data streams, including any type of "place" you can imagine.

Brian50 wrote: I term this "your personal afterlife model", if you think that is fair...
Although this model is informed by my personal experiences, and I expound on it by employing certain reasoning and logic, it has existed in the human psyche in one form or another since ancient times. For example, some of the ancient Norse had various destinations in their understanding of the afterlife, such as Valhalla, Helheim, Folkvangr, the halls of Ran, Helgafjell, etc. Ancient literature such as the Odyssey depicts afterlife realms in Hades such as, the Elysian fields, the Asphodel Meadows, and Tartarus. Also, before belief in reincarnation became standardized, the oldest written scripture, the Rig Veda, makes afterlife references such as “the region of the pious,” and “oh Agni, send him to the fathers.” I don’t argue that an idea is true because it’s old, since that wouldn’t make any sense. However, I mention these concepts to make the point that there are others who have held somewhat similar views throughout history.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:01 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

i would like to first thanks both Sirchips and Linda for your excellent replies :) !

Id like to start here first -
The difference between the 2 choices is that as Suzy your FWAU has no memory of its prior experience packet, starts off with no contextual awareness, has to start out all over again as a baby having to relearn how to communicate and interact, and as a result of all of this your peak time for evolution on average will not be until you’re around thirty years of age. In contrast, when your new FWAU retains uninterrupted access to its prior memories, has a substantially similar avatar to your previous avatar, and does not have to be born again, you can continue at peak evolutionary potential without any significant delay.
i had realized I had both forgotten and / or still do not have the full understanding of - memory embodiment

So clearly with that included, this makes much more logical sense to me now , thanks Sirchips

Linda,

one thing ive been keen on asking you about for quite some time now..
.. and this would be related to -
Yet, it is clear your kinda strongly against this idea of returning back here to PMR earth again
However, I’m guessing that you are having a hard time accepting that there are other “physical” realities for us to evolve in. If you can’t see these places, then they may be hard to accept as "real," whereas you know for a fact that earth is "real.
I noticed a bit of a trend where as Tom at first , actually similar to sirchips thinking of many PMR's and of course NPMR's..
but later he seems to speak more and more of the possibility of just the 1 PMR school house called " earth"..
This trend was gathered from the 10 or more years now of personally viewing , "tom videos"..

It had actually caused my skepticism to grow some in regards to all the early descriptions and experiences of the other reality frames Tom had spoken about early on, that if that was in fact the case, than I felt Tom would have been a bit more sure later on whether or not we have just the 1 more school house oriented PMR earth , or of as Sirchips points to multiple PMR school houses.. I guess what im saying if the earlier stories about his visitations to be true , than i would suspect he would have more confidence one way or the other about the idea of just the 1 and only 1 PMR school house earth ..
But you now get the impression he doesnt know, really ?

Since I really respect your knowledge of the summation of all of Tom's videos over time.. just curious if you had any similar thoughts about this seeming inconsistency on the part of Tom's view on this ?

In addition I have one final Q and point for Sirchips....

so this would concern both MBT concepts of " this is not a perfect system " and "digital parsimony"..

But many of your models are very air tight in there logic, the problem i have than is they speak in terms of more a practical lowering of entropy regarding a situation of singular IUOC growth efficiency ..but sometimes a multiple splitting in parts as Tom suggests , you could still get a (perhaps) ? , greater cumulative lowering of entropy by actually doing more splitting , evaluating , and evolving , but something that is a bit less than perfection of the individual parts of the whole.. so bit less "micro-managing ", and resource time, trying to perfect individual parts as to taking on a broader holistic systematic view of the whole of its billions of parts, and its ok if each individual part isnt this super efficient, because its more productive to use your available resources elsewhere on the overall system .. if the system is still evolving and less than perfect , maybe you cant use your resources in both areas the manner in which you have theoretically come up with the absolute best formula for lowering entropy on each individual or IUOC I think you may be overlooking this in terms of the practical ?
But you may agree with all this in terms of the idea you first start with the theoretical best model of the individual parts before we enter the deeper waters of complexity of the lowering of entropy of a multi faceted system ?

Hopefully Ive made my points clear, let me know if i have not of course !

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 708 posts ]  Go to page Previous 144 45 46 47 48 Next