Return Home
It is currently Sun Jul 14, 2024 8:18 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 708 posts ]  Go to page Previous 144 45 46 47 48 Next
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:30 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Tom has said that he has been to a dozen or more PMRs. Just in our system:
rsz_reality_systems_-_the_big_picture.jpg
rsz_reality_systems_-_the_big_picture.jpg [ 23.56 KiB | Viewed 2279 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:45 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Brian50 wrote: But many of your models are very air tight in there logic, the problem i have than is they speak in terms of more a practical lowering of entropy regarding a situation of singular IUOC growth efficiency ..but sometimes a multiple splitting in parts as Tom suggests , you could still get a (perhaps) ? , greater cumulative lowering of entropy by actually doing more splitting , evaluating , and evolving , but something that is a bit less than perfection of the individual parts of the whole.. so bit less "micro-managing ", and resource time, trying to perfect individual parts as to taking on a broader holistic systematic view of the whole of its billions of parts, and its ok if each individual part isnt this super efficient, because its more productive to use your available resources elsewhere on the overall system .. if the system is still evolving and less than perfect , maybe you cant use your resources in both areas the manner in which you have theoretically come up with the absolute best formula for lowering entropy on each individual or IUOC I think you may be overlooking this in terms of the practical ?
But you may agree with all this in terms of the idea you first start with the theoretical best model of the individual parts before we enter the deeper waters of complexity of the lowering of entropy of a multi faceted system ?

Hopefully Ive made my points clear, let me know if i have not of course !

Brian, I understand your question, and it’s a good one. However, the type of analysis that you are referring to cannot be made with the version of reincarnation espoused by MBT, as we cannot ignore the evidence that core QoC gets passed on to a newborn from the family rather than carried over from an IUOC that had previously incarnated here as a prior FWAU. The form of reincarnation that you could plausibly contrast with memoried embodiment in the way you are describing would be a form of reincarnation that fundamentally contradicts the MBT model, comes with its own serious problems, and is much farther afield from MBT than memoried embodiment is.

The type of reincarnation I'm referring to would be where the only thing that carries over is the raw awareness itself, completely stripped of QoC, where the LCS is content with a grindingly slow lowering of entropy at the level of the species as a whole rather than the individual level. So for example, you could be a virtual saint in this life then when your earth body dies, the saintly QoC and everything else is stripped away leaving only the raw awareness behind which subsequently unites with the personality traits that get passed down to it from its new family in the next life, where you might take on a very low QoC. Although as the species-wide QoC improves your chances of getting an improving QoC in the next life go up. This form of reincarnation survives twin study scrutiny, but fails virtually all other scrutiny. We can get into its implausibility, if and when you would like to do so, however, for purposes of this post I will leave it at that.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2023 5:51 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

thanks for the replies from two good friends :)

So Linda,

I wanted to thank you of course for the reference to Tom's postings/videos about his visitations/observations of other PMR's
So now do you feel its up to me to provide some links to videos which contradict this position ?

Sirchips,

your postings were very helpful in improving my understanding of your model and current position on some sorta afterlife model .
A little bit of a lingering Q-
evidence that core QoC gets passed on to a newborn from the family rather than carried over from an IUOC that had previously incarnated here as a prior FWAU
So if its fair , that some of your identity/ memories get get past to your current avatar from both sources...
At first I was going to ask you if that was about half/ half.. But if its just awareness only that gets passed on from your IUOC, than are you saying that most of your identity/personality gets passed over from your family genetic traits and just a very small amount comes from your IUOC ?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:36 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Brian50 wrote: So if its fair , that some of your identity/ memories get get past to your current avatar from both sources...
At first I was going to ask you if that was about half/ half.. But if its just awareness only that gets passed on from your IUOC, than are you saying that most of your identity/personality gets passed over from your family genetic traits and just a very small amount comes from your IUOC ?

The undifferentiated piece of consciousness that becomes the newly individuated unit of consciousness emanates from the larger consciousness, ultimately originating from the eternal and timeless ground of being. It gets poured forth into the mold supplied in equal parts from the father's IUOC and the mother's IUOC.

The "mold" that such consciousness is poured into is just a metaphor for the instructions on how it is to configure its higher and lower selves inwardly, as well as how it is to manifest its lower self outwardly in its corresponding PMR, and by extension in other VRs. Half of which comes from the father's side and half from the mother's. This is all nonphysical but expresses itself 1) mentally, in part as the personality and the quality of consciousness, and 2) physically as what we call the genetic code and the avatar, which act as an interface (an embodied reflection of the nonphysical rule set) between the unmanifested and the manifested.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:04 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Sirchips,

thanks so much for your reply !

You have such a lovely way of expressing your thoughts thru the written medium .. I always enjoy as you know, ... reading your postings ..

But another Q-
The undifferentiated piece of consciousness that becomes the newly individuated unit of consciousness emanates from the larger consciousness
So when you say "newly", than i assume you go along with IUOC's, that are " summations" "culminations", "work in progresses". , and thus altered and changed from just a little bit after each avatar life from a likely long lasting, indeed everlasting, static whole at the start, rather than fully new after each PMR life experience packet ?

So in other words, if I understand you ... than this higher part of the IUOC, than maybe its the more static NPMR part, would only change just a little bit after "Brian the avatar",.. passes on, from what it was before Brian was born ( assumes many many life experience packets both in PMR's and in NPMR's )..

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2023 10:07 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Brian50 wrote: So when you say "newly", than i assume you go along with IUOC's, that are " summations" "culminations", "work in progresses". , and thus altered and changed from just a little bit after each avatar life from a likely long lasting, indeed everlasting, static whole at the start, rather than fully new after each PMR life experience packet ?
Yes, after its initial entrainment into its signature parameters at the beginning of its individuation, the division of consciousness we call the IUOC tends to change gradually in accordance with the environment and experiences its FWAU encounters in interactive VRs. This includes its QoC.

Brian50 wrote: So in other words, if I understand you ... than this higher part of the IUOC, than maybe its the more static NPMR part, would only change just a little bit after "Brian the avatar",.. passes on, from what it was before Brian was born ( assumes many many life experience packets both in PMR's and in NPMR's )..
Correct. The IUOC’s quality of consciousness evolves in real time though, but gradually. However, I wouldn't call the higher part of the IUOC the more static part. Even though our localized awareness is not cognizant of what the rest of the IUOC is doing, it's actually very dynamic. It's the permanent and larger whole, but it's also the support and maintenance behind the FWAU. A useful (albeit imperfect) analogy for this support function would be to think of the FWAU and its avatar as the performer on the stage, while the IUOC does its part as the production crew behind the scenes. In addition to being the production crew, the IUOC is also the production company as a whole.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:07 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Correct. The IUOC’s quality of consciousness evolves in real time though, but gradually. However, I wouldn't call the higher part of the IUOC the more static part. Even though our localized awareness is not cognizant of what the rest of the IUOC is doing, it's actually very dynamic. It's the permanent and larger whole, but it's also the support and maintenance behind the FWAU. A useful (albeit imperfect) analogy for this support function would be to think of the FWAU and its avatar as the performer on the stage, while the IUOC does its part as the production crew behind the scenes. In addition to being the production crew, the IUOC is also the production company as a whole.
Yes, In light of all this introduced functionality, of even the higher part of our IUOC's, "static" would be a poor description .
I think static, came from this idea that , its the lower part of your iuoc, which we call the avatar doing all these logistical activities in a fast track , 3-D physical PMR...
and in this sense the higher IUOC is acting like this digital recorder of various data , but not doing all the 3-d PMR stuff the avatar is doing ..

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:39 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Brian50 wrote: Yes, In light of all this introduced functionality, of even the higher part of our IUOC's, "static" would be a poor description .
I think static, came from this idea that , its the lower part of your iuoc, which we call the avatar doing all these logistical activities in a fast track , 3-D physical PMR...
and in this sense the higher IUOC is acting like this digital recorder of various data , but not doing all the 3-d PMR stuff the avatar is doing ..

The avatar itself doesn't actually do anything other than serve as a digital conduit or shortcut for interaction (a metaphorical interface). There is no avatar outside of consciousness. Just like everything else in the physical world, the physical is caused by the nonphysical, the manifested by the unmanifested. The chain of causality flows in only one direction, from that which is unseen to that which is seen.

So too the body. There is no body outside of mind. Anything coming from the physical body originates within consciousness. An action by a particular body arises from that within consciousness that is germane to the IUOC whose FWAU is playing the body in question. The parts of the consciousness of the IUOC, that animate its FWAU are entrained to follow the parameters which give rise to the particular set of mental and physical traits that are characteristic of that FWAU as manifested through its avatar.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:37 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Sirchips,

So you helped remind me that there has to be strong consideration given to genes with the twin studies , in terms of what is possible about some continuation of consciousness (based on IUOC's), which might take place after our avatars here have completed there life experience packets.. along with any other models which propose sources of who we are in our futures... that we can add to the genes...

Also hope your doing well there my friend :)..

any planning on further topics for us to discuss ?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2023 11:07 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Brian50 wrote: So you helped remind me that there has to be strong consideration given to genes with the twin studies
Hi Brian. Not exactly the genes, but that within consciousness that expresses itself physically as the virtual interface we call the genes.

Brian50 wrote: any planning on further topics for us to discuss ?
Yes, I expect to post a new installment to this series sometime in the spring.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2023 5:18 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Summer is here.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:42 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hi Virtual Brain. It’s been a while. Yes, it’s just about summer here for the folks in the Northern Hemisphere.

I intend to put out a new post very soon, but have been taking my time putting some finishing touches on it. I hope all is well.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2023 8:13 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Sounds good. 👍🏼

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2023 12:00 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Entrained Consciousness is the Superset to Self-Reflective Awareness

- To put a finer point on how the process of individuation leads to an individuated unit of consciousness (IUOC), its localized subset the free-will awareness unit (FWAU), and its corresponding avatar, we’ll need to look at two states of consciousness one of which gives rise to and is the superset of the other. These are entrained consciousness and self-reflective awareness.

- Entrained consciousness is consciousness that follows patterns of mental choices. Mental activities are synchronized with the chosen patterns. The initial choices which give rise to these patterns are what begin to differentiate mental activity from potential or primordial awareness which is the ground of being itself. Self-reflective awareness emanates from entrained consciousness at a more evolved state of development.

- The concept of continuously repeating patterns of mental activity is a way of modelling the processes by which differentiation arises from the undifferentiated primordial state. Simple repeating mental patterns scale up in complexity forming an information system. Although these cognitive processes becomes routine, they are still intelligent, purposeful, and aware since such qualities are intrinsic to consciousness. Although that awareness is not foundationally self-reflective, it is innately driven to evolve by creating order out of chaos, sense out of senselessness, information out of random bits.

- Entrained consciousness evolves into self-reflective awareness, most obviously within discreet conscious entities manifesting in a physical reality (as a result of survival pressures within that reality), such as humans. Less obviously, it evolves into discreet conscious entities that predominantly interact in other realms and might not consistently manifest into our own reality, but sometimes do, and can at times even exert influence over it.

- The idea of the existence of such entities goes back to antiquity where they were variously mythologized as Titans, Gods, Valkyries, Daemons, Nymphs, Sprites, Fairies, Angels, Spirits, Devas, etc. There are also evolved survival pressured self-aware entities that exclusively inhabit other reality frames without ever interacting with ours.

- Other aspects of entrained consciousness appear to have developed self-reflective awareness, without necessarily embodying in any physical reality (while still being able to exert influence over such realities), as a result of reaching a developmental stage in which self-reflection was the next necessary step toward further evolution.

- The existence of frequent and important synchronicities in some people's lives, their experiences of other realities, and the highly specific indications of intentionality behind certain paranormal experiences and their apparent origination from outside of ourselves point strongly to higher levels of self-reflective awareness behind them, beyond the regularized and routine functions of consciousness. These self-aware aspects of higher consciousness have often been conceptualized as divine beings or as the Gods.

- Conversely, the larger entrained consciousness superset has been recognized in ancient philosophy as more foundational such as through the concept of the cosmic nous (mind) as described by some of the classical Greek philosophers, arranging the cosmos in its proper order in accordance with a cosmic logos (reason) and giving rise to all nature and all beings, including Gods and mortals.

- The consciousness superstructure is a naturally occurring information system which evolves into a plethora of complex conscious processes and is the underlying source for all of nature (including the so-called “supernatural”), as well as the source for all the self-reflectively aware components of consciousness.

- Although the body is not rendered without an observation, there are non-physical conscious processes for which a data stream consistent with those processes is generated by the larger consciousness when an observation is made. In other words, consciousness is entrained behaviorally and procedurally such that the effects of that entrainment will be exhibited as certain corresponding data streams generated by the larger consciousness in accordance with the nature of the observation being made.

- Self-reflection capable consciousness arises from highly entrained conscious subsets. A newly individuated self-reflection capable conscious subset manifesting as a newly forming human body, is per se the process of logging onto a human earth avatar by an individuated unit of consciousness. Whereas, more broadly the arising of instinctive and survival optimizing consciousness (not necessarily self-reflective) from highly entrained consciousness and manifesting as a type of animal is the process of logging onto a biological avatar by a unit of consciousness whether individuated, hive-minded, or somewhere in between.

- The rules of embodiment that apply in a particular reality frame dictate which aspects of the incorporeal IUOC's localized subset, the FWAU, may physically manifest in that reality, how they manifest, and what limitations apply to that manifestation.

- Regarding the physical limitations on the body, the bodily data stream will be generated by the larger consciousness consistent with the rule set pertaining to the reality in question. The individuated consciousness will be unable to express itself mentally or physically in that reality beyond what the rule set will allow.

- The case of a damaged or ill body is a matter of even greater limitations imposed on how the consciousness can mentally or physically express itself through its avatar as per the applicable rule set.

- The human body is simultaneously the embodiment of non-physical processes of the FWAU and of the applicable rule set as it corresponds to those processes. Another way of describing this is that the human body is a physical (data-driven) manifestation of non-physical highly entrained conscious processes that are bifurcated along two intersecting tracks. One track represents the expression of the conscious processes of the IUOC pertaining to its localized subset, the FWAU. The other is the expression of the conscious processes that implement the applicable rule set. These two trains of consciousness engage and work synergistically with each other, ebbing and flowing in accordance with what is contextually required in the corresponding reality frame up until total disengagement at the point of bodily death. At that point, the IUOC's train of consciousness begins to engage with the train of consciousness that implements a different rule set pertaining to a different reality (in other words, different rules of manifestation/rules of embodiment).

- Although in both the case of a living body and a deceased body, it is the larger consciousness that generates the data stream that renders the body, the difference between the two is that in the case of a living body, the data stream reflects conscious non-physical processes of the IUOC to the extent allowed by the limitations of the applicable rule set. In the case of a deceased body, the generated data stream stops tracking those processes. The constraints on how the consciousness can project itself either mentally or physically in the given reality become complete (i.e. complete inability to project itself any longer within that reality). The data stream begins to manifest effects that are consistent with that of a deceased body.

- The entrainment of an IUOC giving rise to a particular type of manifestation in this reality does not fragment upon the dissolution of the earth avatar, but rather continues to project a signature avatar upon engaging with a different reality-generating data stream, but in accordance with the rules of that reality. In other words, the individuated consciousness’ ability to send and receive data in the reality frame in which it had been interacting ceases at the point of bodily death, and a new sending and receiving of data pertaining to a different reality frame begins.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:14 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Self-reflective awareness emanates from entrained consciousness at a more evolved state of development.
Can you further define “entrained consciousness”?
Entrained consciousness is consciousness that follows patterns of mental choices. Mental activities are synchronized with the chosen patterns. The initial choices which give rise to these patterns are what begin to differentiate mental activity from potential or primordial awareness which is the ground of being itself.
If there is one thing in existence “Consciousness” What mental choices are there? What “patterns”? If there is nothing to “differentiate” to begin with and all is One then how can there be any “awareness” to begin with? How can One thing “self reflect”?

Localized(individuated) consciousness such as an IUOC probably does have an origin(though I seriously doubt it is on Earth as a Human). A FWAU has an origin but when that FWAU is absorbed back into the IUOC where does it go? Nowhere, It is recognized as an experience within the IUOC.

Why does the LCS have to have an origin? Tom mentions “cellular automata” but it seems like that is just an idea for those who “need” an origin. The most honest answer that Tom gives on the subject is that the “assumption” is that “Consciousness exists”. But there is a cognitive dissonance here. At the same time Tom says that “nothing that is real is Infinite”.

At the root of the theory, MBT is no different than any other theory. There is no answer. You might as well say GOD did it.

What if the only thing that is real is Infinite? Humans have a hard “TIME” dealing with anything that doesn’t have a beginning or an end as EVERYTHING in PMR has a beginning and an end and exists within time. But were not dealing with PMR here were dealing with Existence. Consciousness.

What if GOD did do it?

Not
Titans, Gods, Valkyries, Daemons, Nymphs, Sprites, Fairies, Angels, Spirits, Devas, etc.
But a true, real, INFINITE Intelligence? What then?

How’d this party get started? Might be looking in the wrong direction.

Great Post BTW! :)

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 708 posts ]  Go to page Previous 144 45 46 47 48 Next