Return Home
It is currently Wed Jun 19, 2024 9:06 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: All of us influenced
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:04 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I did post this in the chat forum but i think it is important enough to post it here after watching/listening to it twice. Tom always shys away from talking about the negative entities in consciousness space. I know they are real and there is plenty of talk everywhere else in some form. This interview is contrary to the beliefs I had and probably most people and why IMHO begs further discussion. I just want to know how much of this hits the mark and true as apart from the usual channeling bias from using some metaphors that the channeler inputs seems legit enough. I know Tom would have a good idea on this but if he runs true to form wouldn't mention it much unless it is as important as this channeling session makes it out to be.
Youtube link below I linked it at the channelling part. You really need to watch the channelling session on the video to comment I feel.
https://youtu.be/Ch0KRX4DrxE?t=4353

This is the channeler :
(Karl Mollison is a psychic medium and channeler who provides remote spirit releasement and rescue, spirit clearings, karmic repair, channeling services and divine healing worldwide:........ Prior to starting his spiritual path as a healer, he was a research scientist and inventor, authoring over 100 published abstracts and peer-reviewed journal articles, as well as five U.S. patents for drugs and medical devices.

And The Moore show has nearly 70 different channelers interviewed for his "THEY CALL US CHANNELERS DOCUSERIES" so far to bring their perspectives. This one is different.

Post subject: Re: All of us influenced
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:49 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Tried to listen to it, had to stop at 1:38 mark when he was talking about extraterrestrials mind controlling us through electronics, cell phones etc. Doesn't resonate at all.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:33 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Weareone010 wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:04 am I did post this in the chat forum but i think it is important enough to post it here after watching/listening to it twice. Tom always shys away from talking about the negative entities in consciousness space. I know they are real and there is plenty of talk everywhere else in some form.
This is not the first time this subject has been addressed here. In this instance it comes through a channel identified as the "source-God of [our] my world, [our] my Universe. Creator of all." Campbell does not shy away from discussions of negative entities in my view. He refers to them as "bad hombres". Once one acquires the experience and knowledge about these matters, having lowered their entropy and improved the QoC, detailed discussions of evil is pointless. It only matters to those who fear evil.
This interview is contrary to the beliefs I had and probably most people and why IMHO begs further discussion.
MBT and other subjective theories tell us to eliminate beliefs. Acceptance of other's subjective realities improves the quality of consciousness because it allows for the release of fear. Please elaborate on how it differs from your beliefs.
I just want to know how much of this hits the mark and true as apart from the usual channeling bias from using some metaphors that the channeler inputs seems legit enough.
Please define: "the usual channeling bias"

Tom would have a good idea on this but if he runs true to form wouldn't mention it much unless it is as important as this channeling session makes it out to be.
So if I understand you correctly, Campbell does not mention it therefore it is not important. The bottom line is to remain open minded and skeptical. Understand this theory and others completely. I accept all subjective interpretations whether channelled or not rather than believe them.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:46 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Pipeman84 wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:49 am Tried to listen to it, had to stop at 1:38 mark when he was talking about extraterrestrials mind controlling us through electronics, cell phones etc. Doesn't resonate at all.
That is your belief to be blunt. I don't resonate with that extra-terrestrial stuff as well and as I mentioned the metaphors are filtered as always with any channel.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:56 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Jdjr wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:33 am
Weareone010 wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:04 am I did post this in the chat forum but i think it is important enough to post it here after watching/listening to it twice. Tom always shys away from talking about the negative entities in consciousness space. I know they are real and there is plenty of talk everywhere else in some form.
This is not the first time this subject has been addressed here. In this instance it comes through a channel identified as the "source-God of [our] my world, [our] my Universe. Creator of all." Campbell does not shy away from discussions of negative entities in my view. He refers to them as "bad hombres". Once one acquires the experience and knowledge about these matters, having lowered their entropy and improved the QoC, detailed discussions of evil is pointless. It only matters to those who fear evil.
This interview is contrary to the beliefs I had and probably most people and why IMHO begs further discussion.
MBT and other subjective theories tell us to eliminate beliefs. Acceptance of other's subjective realities improves the quality of consciousness because it allows for the release of fear. Please elaborate on how it differs from your beliefs.
I just want to know how much of this hits the mark and true as apart from the usual channeling bias from using some metaphors that the channeler inputs seems legit enough.
Please define: "the usual channeling bias"

Tom would have a good idea on this but if he runs true to form wouldn't mention it much unless it is as important as this channeling session makes it out to be.
So if I understand you correctly, Campbell does not mention it therefore it is not important. The bottom line is to remain open minded and skeptical. Understand this theory and others completely. I accept all subjective interpretations whether channelled or not rather than believe them.
Tom doesn't go down this path as it can create fear in people. He already has mentioned he tells only about 20% of what he knows and has encountered. I suspect this interview touches on this like no other I have listened to and want to see from different perspectives what the consensus is amongst this forum and maybe even Tom. This interview highlights that it's very prevalent and is the cause of much mental illness. He claims 90% of people on earth are affected by this type of negative stuff from NPMR and also from our own physical universe by beings in a type of psychic bombardment.
Listen to the interview.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:54 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Tom doesn't go down this path as it can create fear in people. He already has mentioned he tells only about 20% of what he knows and has encountered.
I am aware of this fact.
I have listened to and want to see from different perspectives what the consensus is amongst this forum and maybe even Tom. This interview highlights that it's very prevalent and is the cause of much mental illness. He claims 90% of people on earth are affected by this type of negative stuff from NPMR and also from our own physical universe by beings in a type of psychic bombardment.
Please refer to my previous post. I asked for clarification regarding channel bias and your beliefs.
Listen to the interview.
I listened to it before my original post.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:28 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

People who channel information are like the rest of us. They process information through their own beliefs, fears, expectations, egos, etc. And sometimes they use fear to create interest. Sometimes they don't recognize their own beliefs and fears in what they interpret.

Tom does not shy away from negative entities. Here are a couple of posts from him.

Georgy Noory Coast to Coast AM Sept. 10, 2007
3rd hour 9:17

George: When you were in your astral state, Tom, did you come across what you would call evil? Because I have read in some earlier works of Hayward Carrington and Sylvan Muldoon that they came across entities in an astral state that they didn’t like; that they didn’t want to be around. Did you go through those levels?

Tom: Oh yes, there are things out there that are evil. Evil is basically evolution to the negative side. You reduce your entropy by control, power, and force; rather than through Love, cooperation, and compassion – those kinds of things. And it works to a point but it’s very limited. So the negative side of this consciousness evolution is a limited path. The positive side is much less limited. It is virtually an unlimited path. But, sure, there are beings out there that are just as nasty as you can imagine. And even nastier than you can imagine. Absolutely.

George: What do they want? Why are they so nasty?

Tom: Well, what do we want? What does anybody want? They are beings. They’re existing. They have free will. They make decisions. They interact with things. To most of this teaming life out there we don’t even exist. Our reality system is not even in their consciousness. Some realities that are closer to earth, that are non-physical, that connect with us, yes, they are aware that we exist. But not like we’re aware of it. They don’t see us as physical. We’re kind of non-physical. We are to them like the spirit world is to us.
What do they want? Well they’re just doing their thing. It’s not like they all have specific goals. They are doing whatever they do – interacting. Some of these negative entities – what turns them on is power, control, being able to make things happen.

George: It sounds like some people on this planet Tom.

[b]Tom:[/b] Absolutely! Absolutely! It’s the same sort of thing. Consciousness is consciousness. There are a lot of similarities across the physical and the non-physical realms. And of course there are some dramatic differences as well. But certainly many negative beings will do things that are just nasty, will interfere with beings here, and so on. Just because that’s what they do. That’s what they enjoy. They’re exercising their power. They’re exercising their ability to control and they just do it. Sometimes they’re having fun like a bunch of teenagers out on the town at night spray painting their names on the bridge. They’re just doing whatever they do. It’s a big place out there.

George: How did you learn this? Merely through astral projection? There had to be more there.

Tom: No, that was just the beginning. Learning to do out of body on demand, whenever you wanted to, was just was the doorway. That opened it up to realizing that there was more there. Then it was exploring. Where else can you go and what else can you do. And you realize that out of body is just a small sub-set. You kind of get further and further away as you explore.

You watch people die and you go with them as they transfer from one kind of existence to another – into the non-physical. You get kind of involved with that. Then you go beyond that. You go beyond the out of body. It’s just been personal experience. I’ve just been there and done that. I’ve spent a lot of time traveling around seeing what’s there and how does it work.

George: Are there some people that use this power, this gift, for other purposes – purposes that might not be acceptable to most of us?

Tom: Oh, absolutely.

George: So they abuse it.

Tom: It’s just energy. It’s consciousness. It can be manipulated and used any way you want. It’s like anything else. It’s like a gun. You can do good things with that. You can protect your wife and family, or you can do awful things with it. This is the same way. From even just this realm, this earth environment, you can do voodoo. You can give people headaches or you can cure people’s headaches. It’s just energy. It follows your intent. And if you learn how to manipulate that energy then you can manipulate the energy.

You have free will. To do the right thing isn’t really a viable choice unless you also have the opportunity to do the wrong thing. It’s open. So of course there are lots of beings, both physical and non-physical, who take the energy, the gifts that they have as units of consciousness, and use it very badly.

POSSESSION BY EVIL ENTITY
Fireside Chat June, 2018 Pt 1 59:09
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smTC3OBMExY

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:01 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Well said, Linda, and I agree with John as well. I like a quote by the "the professor", the true focus lies between rage and serenity. An interesting balance is needed in many of these settings, regardless of channeling, prophecy, remote viewing etc. One needs hope and faith (metaphors) but not judged hope to get more reliable information. This is similar to stillness and wisdom in Buddhism, and forget and observe in Taoism. A strong belief, opinion, bias will create his/her own version of interpretation more or less similar to religions, mixing facts and fantasy.

Regarding to evil entities, probably a common sense in this world can allow some quantification. Normal distribution is the key. Highly organized and highly dis-organized entities both should be rare species, although they are more standing out.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:47 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Please refer to my previous post. I asked for clarification regarding channel bias and your beliefs.

Channel bias is the beliefs a particular channel brings in to the session and metaphors they use.
Against what I believed from the interview is all channels apart from a very few are bringing in information influenced from the negative side made to sound good and loving as they know the way to drag people in and the Seth teachings being one of them .

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:55 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Sainbury wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:28 am People who channel information are like the rest of us. They process information through their own beliefs, fears, expectations, egos, etc. And sometimes they use fear to create interest. Sometimes they don't recognize their own beliefs and fears in what they interpret.

Tom does not shy away from negative entities. Here are a couple of posts from him.

Georgy Noory Coast to Coast AM Sept. 10, 2007
3rd hour 9:17

George: When you were in your astral state, Tom, did you come across what you would call evil? Because I have read in some earlier works of Hayward Carrington and Sylvan Muldoon that they came across entities in an astral state that they didn’t like; that they didn’t want to be around. Did you go through those levels?

Tom: Oh yes, there are things out there that are evil. Evil is basically evolution to the negative side. You reduce your entropy by control, power, and force; rather than through Love, cooperation, and compassion – those kinds of things. And it works to a point but it’s very limited. So the negative side of this consciousness evolution is a limited path. The positive side is much less limited. It is virtually an unlimited path. But, sure, there are beings out there that are just as nasty as you can imagine. And even nastier than you can imagine. Absolutely.

George: What do they want? Why are they so nasty?

Tom: Well, what do we want? What does anybody want? They are beings. They’re existing. They have free will. They make decisions. They interact with things. To most of this teaming life out there we don’t even exist. Our reality system is not even in their consciousness. Some realities that are closer to earth, that are non-physical, that connect with us, yes, they are aware that we exist. But not like we’re aware of it. They don’t see us as physical. We’re kind of non-physical. We are to them like the spirit world is to us.
What do they want? Well they’re just doing their thing. It’s not like they all have specific goals. They are doing whatever they do – interacting. Some of these negative entities – what turns them on is power, control, being able to make things happen.

George: It sounds like some people on this planet Tom.

[b]Tom:[/b] Absolutely! Absolutely! It’s the same sort of thing. Consciousness is consciousness. There are a lot of similarities across the physical and the non-physical realms. And of course there are some dramatic differences as well. But certainly many negative beings will do things that are just nasty, will interfere with beings here, and so on. Just because that’s what they do. That’s what they enjoy. They’re exercising their power. They’re exercising their ability to control and they just do it. Sometimes they’re having fun like a bunch of teenagers out on the town at night spray painting their names on the bridge. They’re just doing whatever they do. It’s a big place out there.

George: How did you learn this? Merely through astral projection? There had to be more there.

Tom: No, that was just the beginning. Learning to do out of body on demand, whenever you wanted to, was just was the doorway. That opened it up to realizing that there was more there. Then it was exploring. Where else can you go and what else can you do. And you realize that out of body is just a small sub-set. You kind of get further and further away as you explore.

You watch people die and you go with them as they transfer from one kind of existence to another – into the non-physical. You get kind of involved with that. Then you go beyond that. You go beyond the out of body. It’s just been personal experience. I’ve just been there and done that. I’ve spent a lot of time traveling around seeing what’s there and how does it work.

George: Are there some people that use this power, this gift, for other purposes – purposes that might not be acceptable to most of us?

Tom: Oh, absolutely.

George: So they abuse it.

Tom: It’s just energy. It’s consciousness. It can be manipulated and used any way you want. It’s like anything else. It’s like a gun. You can do good things with that. You can protect your wife and family, or you can do awful things with it. This is the same way. From even just this realm, this earth environment, you can do voodoo. You can give people headaches or you can cure people’s headaches. It’s just energy. It follows your intent. And if you learn how to manipulate that energy then you can manipulate the energy.

You have free will. To do the right thing isn’t really a viable choice unless you also have the opportunity to do the wrong thing. It’s open. So of course there are lots of beings, both physical and non-physical, who take the energy, the gifts that they have as units of consciousness, and use it very badly.

POSSESSION BY EVIL ENTITY
Fireside Chat June, 2018 Pt 1 59:09
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smTC3OBMExY
Yes nice post. Major influencing going on throughout this world at the normal person level 90% of the time is not what Tom has ever said specifically He has mentioned there is influencing at the high level people with powerful decisions to make and being mugged so to speak by an entity but not by most of the population as this channel has stated.
It's not what I say it's what this channel says in the interview.
I know a fraud when I see one and this sheds light on a perspective I haven't even considered before. It could help plenty of people with mental health issues if this is right and brought out so the right solution could be used. And the solution could be very easy.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:24 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Against what I believed from the interview is all channels apart from a very few are bringing in information influenced from the negative side made to sound good and loving as they know the way to drag people in and the Seth teachings being one of them .
You are aware that Campbell considers Seth to be a teacher.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:17 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Weareone010 wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:47 pm

Channel bias is the beliefs a particular channel brings in to the session and metaphors they use.
I don’t buy it. There may be vampires and parasites out there but they need out permission to operate.

I’ve heard for a long time how the ETs are going to get us. I’m still waiting. If a civilization is sufficiently advanced they would appear as god. So where are they? Why don’t they just come take what they want? Just reset the simulation and we forget all. Lol. They can’t. We can. ;)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:18 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

You are aware that Campbell considers Seth to be a teacher.

Yep that is why I mentioned it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:41 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

VirtualBrain wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:17 pm
Weareone010 wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:47 pm

I don’t buy it. There may be vampires and parasites out there but they need out permission to operate.

I’ve heard for a long time how the ETs are going to get us. I’m still waiting. If a civilization is sufficiently advanced they would appear as god. So where are they? Why don’t they just come take what they want? Just reset the simulation and we forget all. Lol. They can’t. We can. ;)
In this interview he talks more about of the psychic powers of these " ET's " and how they scan a and hook into the intuition side of humans easily and manipulate them to make favoured choices. For example people that go 'insane' could actually be ones that have a stronger connection to these. It's more about the mindspace ETs use not appearing as physical beings. 'Dark spirits' play a role as well which I'd class as the parasites and vampires. The interview is all about enlightening people to this and not be lulled into the dumbed down drone like behavior we have encompassed already about this type of stuff.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:50 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I think it’s a good idea to remain open minded and skeptical.