Return Home
It is currently Thu Jul 18, 2024 5:26 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: Address
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:40 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

What does an address look like? And how does one obtain one of them?

Post subject: Re: Address
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:06 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I don't know what you mean.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:45 am 
Normal User
Normal User

I am referring to the address for OBE or remote viewing. I believe when you want to explore another VR someone or something throws you a bone. Up until that point I feel like one is on their own, to explore this PMR only. I don't see people here giving out addresses willy nilly.
I know time works differently in another VR some times also, so I don't know what type of address that would look like. For addresses in general, you need a specific name, address (like ours in this PMR), maybe? Is there anything I am missing?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:25 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Here are two posts from Tom:

You are all operationally aware in NPMR (even if just barely). Now you need to figure out how to do something valuable (learn, improve understanding, etc) with it. Lead with your intent. Take tiny steps. You will gain ability there by experimenting and collecting feedback -- NPMR will open up around you as you explore and gain experience. This is not like visiting your uncle in a strange big city -- you are in consciousness space -- don't expect another VR like this one -- you must open it up, interact with it through your own exploration and experience. Yes it is real, objective, and outside of you but your connection to it is based solely on your experience and only your experience -- entirely subjective. Yes it will take you a decade to make a decent map. You are like a blind person pulled out of a sack and left alone in Shangri -- the reality in which you are operational will only be as big as the distance you have explored. Don't just run around in circles like a headless chicken, slowly, carefully and painstakingly learn about what is in front of you (whatever it is) and after you have taken all the time necessary to master that through lots of experimentation and feedback, move on by taking just one step in any direction and then again taking the time to master what you find there; then revisit the previous steps often so you don't lose touch with them. Eventually you will build up a bigger picture, create a world, a reality that you can freely and confidently interact in -- then explore some more. After thirty-five or forty years you will have made friends and feel quite at home in a huge and complex world that makes the PMR VR seem quaint, limited, and very tiny.

And people in PMR will ask you: "Tell me what it is like". and you will tell them that they will just have to go there and find out for themselves because your subjective exploration of the objective NPMR is not going to be the same as their subjective exploration and you don't want to fill their heads with counterproductive expectations that may not be congruent (in detail) with their own subjective interpretations - even though the underlying truth is the same. Better to just tell them about the underlying truth and let them put it into a context that fits and makes sense in terms of their own experience base, beliefs, limitations, fears, and understandings. Eventually, if they are avid explorers and learners, they will one day agree with you - you will both experience the same NPMR because it is real and objective - but there is no way you can help them get to that point. They must go explore and experience on their own and then off-load beliefs and limitations to become fully aware of the underlying truths in both realities."

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2814&p=4310&#p4310

To get to a reality frame that you have never heard of you must:
1) be sent/led/taken by someone who does know.
2) Have contact with someone who has been there or knows of it -- or knows someone who knows of it.
In other words you must link through another's consciousness.

http://www.my-big-toe.com/forums/viewto ... ring#p5514

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:40 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Thanks for your response, I got some knowledge from TC's post about what a link is. So what I'm thinking is I sit down and meditate with or without beats, and intend (what I want to do) to "go to a reality where last Friday, I did x instead of x." I saw a video post 2 months back where Tom explained monitoring a different choice he made in regards to who he would marry. At the point I wanted to leave, I would intend to leave, or if I could stay in my case I would.
I know we are not bodies, and that we are digital consciousness, however if I chose to stay in that data stream, I would speculate that, instead of going on my merry way in this VR life, I would appear to meditate indefinitely..unless that is just a belief? And I could affect myself in the other data stream or do some sort of arranged switch, since I am the IUOC and what not.
Thanks again. I've heard from three users on here so far and you've done most of the replies.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:12 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

If you wanted to explore another choice you made you could try and access the Unactualized Past Database and explore another choice.

Everything you do while playing this character in this PMR is subject to the ruleset in this PMR first. So, if you are in a deep meditation and you start exploring another reality, and the cat jumps on your lap sticking a claw in while doing it, you are going to instantly return to this PMR data stream. You won't get stuck in another data stream while you are this character. You will always come back to this one until you die and transition.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:31 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Everyone who suggests you could change choices or hop VRs on the net then would have to be a charltan, right? I don't want to sink too much time into something that's fake.
I'll try to access that database, although I'm not a natural, and heard it could possibly take up to two years or more to get into the swing of things. It's good to know this PMR avatar here would not get abandoned when exploring.
I don't think MBT and LOA/manifestation/etc has significant overlap, so maybe stuff along this nature would be just some new age trap. I wonder If Tom has dispelled any of those things. In any case I see people online speaking about these things, although many personal experiences I don't think so. I'm not partial to things like Mandela effect. I think these things relate to the imagination, which I think MBT regards as valid, so maybe I'm wrong.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:05 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Everyone that explores NPMR interprets the data they get through their own filter of beliefs, expectations, ego, fears, and so on. Not many people, (really no one besides Tom,) can explore NPMR and repeat experiences to figure out what is belief and what is objective. Tom repeated some experiments up to 50 times to figure out what was what.

So it might not be that other points of view are not deliberate mischaracterizations, but rather people who took their experiences and believed what their interpretations told them. It causes a cascade of mischaracterization because someone will read that report and then filter a similar experience through someone else's beliefs. That is how the notion that you had to have a cord attached to your body when you were OBE to get back. That idea caught on and is very popular. But in fact you have no physical body. You only switch data streams with your consciousness.

In the end you have to explore and make up your own mind.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:26 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

I see..so the unactualized past database is just that - a database. It is not, in fact, a parallel reality where a parallel me lives - such a thing doesn't exist, and there is only the OS. Only one version of my life and my narrative. The only other mes would be different avatars (people, and most likely only incarnated once my death) and my oversoul avatar. I have to correct myself on one thing, the video where Tom mention marrying "Sally" instead of some other woman was actually on the Akashic records and posted 1 month ago. So that is just an explored choice - another Tom does not actually reside there.
Or is it that you create another parallel when you decide to explore?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:22 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Supp wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:26 pm I see..so the unactualized past database is just that - a database. It is not, in fact, a parallel reality where a parallel me lives - such a thing doesn't exist, and there is only the OS. Only one version of my life and my narrative. The only other mes would be different avatars (people, and most likely only incarnated once my death) and my oversoul avatar. I have to correct myself on one thing, the video where Tom mention marrying "Sally" instead of some other woman was actually on the Akashic records and posted 1 month ago. So that is just an explored choice - another Tom does not actually reside there.
Or is it that you create another parallel when you decide to explore?

When you, as a conscious personality, maintain a waking state of consciousness in the dream data stream (in meditation waking state freedom of phase in/out of data streams)(24/7) the answers to your questions are forthcoming. In other words you are no longer a conscious personality avatar "being played". You are a conscious personality FWAU playing the avatars.

The unactualized past data base consists of probable free will choices that you as a conscious personality avatar could have made resulting in a programmed result. Your conscious personality avatar exists in that virtual reality data stream. You, as consciousness, can log on and play it. So, a parallel universe is just another metaphor.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:43 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Hi,thanks for answering. I guess what I would be asking is, if I can access and log on to play that choice:
1. Can the "parallel reality" access and log on to play my choice? As in, from the point of the unactualized past, it is actualized, and wants to explore MY decision, which from its perspective, can be the unactualized past. If not, then it would only be available during access, and does not run parallel to my experience without my access.
2. If 1 month or less elapsed after the decision, when exploring the alternate choice, do I only go 1 month into the future to see more results? Or can I go further than that, further than the amount of time elapsed with my original decision, even up to point of death? I would imagine there is a probable future database for unactualized past decisions if that could occur.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:31 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

The data bases are a function of the Larger Consciousness System. Tom just named them to help us understand. They are a data record of what has happened, what could have happened, and what can happen in the future. So no, they are not parallel realities. Some consciousness explorers stumble onto one of the data bases and get confused. And interpreting the information they come up with parallel realities. There are no parallel realities where there are multiple versions of you making free will choices.

The Probable Future Reality just projects the most probable outcomes - it is part of the time loop. The farther out you look the less reliable it is unless it is a major event.

A post from Ted Vollers, our previous Administrator:
The system constantly projects this data ahead, updating it constantly, and the probabilities continually change, becoming less certain of actual occurrence, going further and further into the future. The probability of what is visualized by viewing that data base is first, subjective, so the person doing the viewing must interpret what is observed subjectively, introducing individual bias and error. Furthermore, the further off into the future, the more uncertainty and potential for the probabilities to change with time and the 'probable' event becomes less probable, diffused, delayed and morphed into something else.
http://www.my-big-toe.com/forums/viewto ... 634#p67634

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:24 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

I understand your post. Though in book three Tom says there is "another level of parallel realities that evolve on their own" with entities of free will and that "some of the various independent PMRs share common states on their history threads" based on AUM deciding a state vector was interesting. So I thought there would be a chance there are multiple mees with free will there. Unless the entities, while people, are entirely new ones and the setting/ruleset is only similar.
If that did exist, I would just be observing. There would be no way to hijack that free will and do some sort of telepathic switch, where "we" agreed to leave our OSes for the other one. This last scenario is a little farfetched and I'm sure this is conpletely dispelled, but at risk you validate me and tell me the only way to find out is to explore for myself, I'll just leave it. (Although if it's complete bollocks do tell me..still dreading wasting time on something fake.)

Last edited by Supp on Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:28 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I found the page. What Tom is saying is that if a particular PMR is working well, the LCS could duplicate it for another PMR. But from that point on both PMRs would evolve separately. They are not parallel realities in which a consciousness is playing out multiple versions of itself. Go a page or two ahead of that paragraph:
OS - Our System
TBC - The Big Computer

The OS database of unactualized possibilities within TBC may be viewed, queried, explored, experienced, or lived in unique new ways based upon the intent of the participating observer. What you do outside your reality (such as exploring and interacting within the OS database of unactualized possibilities) may create the experience of new realities, but imposes no new data on TBC, nor does it affect your home reality (OS) except in as much as it changes the quality of your consciousness (providing the experience precipitated learning and growth.)

Only what you do with your free will choices inside your larger reality from either PMR or NPMR can change that reality directly (for the one who is making the changes as well as for others). Individual interaction within any past or probable future set of states within in TBC's calculation-space takes place outside your operational reality and has no effect on any sentient being (consciousness with free will) other than you.

Online book page 719
https://books.google.com/books?id=RYHtB ... &q&f=false

Last edited by Sainbury on Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:32 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

I added, "Unless the entities, while people, are entirely new ones and the setting/ruleset is only similar," so maybe that's what it means. Well, I mean maybe similar does not equal exact. The page in question is 721 Book Three.
"If AUM thought that a particular state vector was particularly interesting or held particular promise, it could use that as a pattern to generate other (or many) evolutionary experimental branch populated with entities with free wills. Because we and all else (including AUM) are digital, it could simply start with a copy of the original (such as OS) and then make modifications as required before setting it off to evolve on its own. Thus, there is another level of parallel realities that evolve on their own, are populated by entities of free will, and are not merely uniquely filtered output reports of existing data. Some of the various independent PMRs share common states on their history threads (one is a branch of the other)."