Return Home
It is currently Thu Jul 18, 2024 5:25 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:31 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hi lovely MBT friends:

I thought up this remote viewing game we can all play together here.

I will place a black mat on the top of my desk. (See picture).
File comment: The mat
IMG_0259.JPG
IMG_0259.JPG [ 206.29 KiB | Viewed 4110 times ]
The mat measure 29cm x 21cm.
File comment: Size of the mat
IMG_0258.JPG
IMG_0258.JPG [ 235.34 KiB | Viewed 4110 times ]
Each week I will place an object on the mat. People can try to remote view the object. For example, if I've placed a pencil there, while you are remote viewing you could get any kind of data related to the object like its physical attributes, its function, taste, smell, sound and etc etc.
IMG_0274.JPG
IMG_0274.JPG [ 243.57 KiB | Viewed 4110 times ]

Today is Sat 15th August 2020. I have placed the first mystery item on the mat. On Sat 22nd August 2020 I will upload an image of what I actually put there. And then, place a new random item from my house on the mat to start a new game for the week.

Feel free to upload descriptions or drawings and stuff of the data you get while trying to view the item. I think it will be most interesting if you upload your comments before I upload the answer.
If you suffer from performance anxiety, then you don't need to upload anything or make any comments but just practice in the comfort of your own homes.

I suppose an address could be: What's on the black mat on the desk in the study room of the MBT forum user shirshir718.

So the first item is on the mat on my desk. Let the game begin and may the odds be in your favour!

Oh and feel free to make suggestions how we can improve the game and make it more interesting.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:27 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hi Lovely MBT Friends:

Today is 22nd August 2020.
The item I put on the mat last week was a Stapler.

Unfortunately, I'm unable to attach image to this thread as the error message says "the board attachment quota has been reached". I have uploaded the photos of the stapler onto my Google Drive.
Please click link below if you want to see it looks like. The images below are just different views of the same stapler.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FYYbTF ... sp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1e0B14L ... sp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Dx4IaW ... sp=sharing

Please post your experiences below. What did you see, feel, smell and etc etc? It'd interesting to learn what people experiences.

A new mystery item is now on the mat. See ya all next Saturday 29th August 2020! It's also the Open House Party next Saturday!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:32 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hi People:

I worked out how to link the image to this forum!

Cheers!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:37 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

As soon as I saw the word Stapler, this was the image that sprang to mind...

;-)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:28 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

renaldafeen wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:37 pm As soon as I saw the word Stapler, this was the image that sprang to mind...

;-)
LOL! Did you try remote viewing before I posted the answer? Did you get anything? Are you getting anything for this week’s object?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:36 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

No, sorry. My RV skillz are pretty much nonexistent at this point. I'm workin' on it. ;-)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 12:46 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

I would love to play but how would I? Do I simply ask this question, or do I meditate? Shirshir, do you know how to do this?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:09 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Supp wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 12:46 pm I would love to play but how would I? Do I simply ask this question, or do I meditate? Shirshir, do you know how to do this?
Hi supp,
If you google “how to remote view”. There is this declassified CIA document on how to. Maybe give this a try.

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom ... 0001-8.pdf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:41 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hi MBT Friends:

Target: 22/08/2020 was a little Swarovski crystal Squirrel.
The squirrel is quite small, only about 4cm tall.

Did you get anything? Share in posts below.
New target is up. See ya all next week!

Here's a link to a document which may help you get started on remote viewing: https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom ... 0001-8.pdf

Last edited by Shirshir718 on Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:51 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I did get swirls. I think I was picking up on the tail of the squirrel. I’m not very good at remote viewing so I can’t be sure.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:57 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

VirtualBrain wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:51 am I did get swirls. I think I was picking up on the tail of the squirrel. I’m not very good at remote viewing so I can’t be sure.
That's interesting. Just keep practicing. You will get there.
The CIA remote viewing document is quite good. Not sure if you've read it. It give you step by step instructions how you can view the target multiple times and each time filter out the noise and get a more accurate description of the target.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:22 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Shirshir718 wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:57 am
VirtualBrain wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:51 am I did get swirls. I think I was picking up on the tail of the squirrel. I’m not very good at remote viewing so I can’t be sure.
That's interesting. Just keep practicing. You will get there.
The CIA remote viewing document is quite good. Not sure if you've read it. It give you step by step instructions how you can view the target multiple times and each time filter out the noise and get a more accurate description of the target.
I’ve read it, the CIA are reaching the end of their line. This I’ve viewed. Not good people. They use good people.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:06 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

VirtualBrain wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:22 am I’ve read it, the CIA are reaching the end of their line. This I’ve viewed. Not good people. They use good people.
Hi VB:
How about this article. 🙂 The ideas behind the procedures are the same.
https://www.gaia.com/article/how-to-remote-view

Cheers,

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:14 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Shirshir718 wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:06 am How about this article. 🙂 The ideas behind the procedures are the same.
From the article above:

7. Connect the dots unconsciously
Information is coming from your mind and autonomic nervous system. The idea is that your unconscious already knows everything there is to know about the target, it just has to communicate that to your conscious mind. It does that through your body with very subtle sensations and feelings.

This represents independent evidence in support of MBT and other similar models. The subconscious [is one with Consciousness and] already knows everything. It is the being level and is in sync with the FWAU (soul). This is an example of the interplay between the (conscious) subconscious and the conscious personality of the avatar and how one taps into "all that is".

Thanks for the article.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:52 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Shirshir718 wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:06 am
VirtualBrain wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:22 am I’ve read it, the CIA are reaching the end of their line. This I’ve viewed. Not good people. They use good people.
Hi VB:
How about this article. 🙂 The ideas behind the procedures are the same.

Cheers,
Yes the basics are the same. Lots of interesting videos on remote viewing at the farsight YouTube channel if you haven’t seen them. ;)

https://m.youtube.com/user/FarsightPress