access to OBE's

Forum rules
Do not make an initial post to start a new thread on this forum once you advance beyond the beginner level of posts. This forum is an experiment with the purpose of encouraging the participation of those who have so far only hung out in the background and looked over the bulletin board. It is intended to be a place where things are orderly for beginners without the free interaction of the main board. Post only with care for the recognition that we are welcoming a new member and not arguing with a fellow old timer. Your cooperation is appreciated.
viorel333

access to OBE's

Post by viorel333 »

As Tom say in MBT he had OBE's in childhood and he was guided by entities , had work and learned while in OBE's.
Also he said that at a point he was constrained by the same entities to stop "exiting" and live as ordinary people.

But if it's so this means that :
- there are entities that are controlling access of an individual to regular OBE's (I don't mean occasionally OBE)
- an individual must meet some criteria to be let to have OBE at will (maybe more than it's level of entropy )

Is this correct ?

And on this line of reasoning is it true that no matter what an individual will try to obtain OBE will not succeed if it does'nt meet the criteria ?
Regards,
Jdjr
Power Poster
Power Poster

Re: access to OBE's

Post by Jdjr »

viorel333 wrote: As Tom say in MBT he had OBE's in childhood and he was guided by entities , had work and learned while in OBE's.
Also he said that at a point he was constrained by the same entities to stop "exiting" and live as ordinary people.
My understanding is that his childhood interaction with the entities occurred at around 7 years of age. When a sentient being incarnates amnesia usually sets in at around 7 years of age. So, the entities could have continued teaching him but it would have gone against the rule set. Campbell was a 7 year old child-digital avatar getting a experiential sense data stream. While in training in NPMR, he was a 20 year old digital permanent avatar getting a experiential data stream. As the 20 year old, he would have known that the child was created to fulfill his choice and commitment to incarnate as Campbell. His higher self would have supported the entities choice to stop teaching him.
But if it's so this means that :
- there are entities that are controlling access of an individual to regular OBE's (I don't mean occasionally OBE)
- an individual must meet some criteria to be let to have OBE at will (maybe more than it's level of entropy )

Is this correct ?
The you that you know as you is not the real you. You are more than your physical body. The real you is getting your experiential sense data stream by choice and in agreement with a council of "elders". You, as viorel333, are becoming aware of this alternate reality. You are acting under your own free will. If you choose to do an OBE you can. It takes practice, desire and willful intent. Your higher self, a guide, your permanent avatar, or the LCS can assist you providing it does not interfere with your purpose for being here. The key is to know self and in doing so you can fulfill your commitment, lower your entropy, and become the you you do not know.
Sainbury
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Sainbury »

Tom is a special case. He spent several incarnations preparing for this one and the writing of My Big TOE. So, his childhood OBEs were easy for him - maybe a little too easy. It was determined by the higher-ups that if he continued on he might have a hard time adjusting as a normal kid and adult. Because he had access to virtual realities that nobody else did adults might have even thought he had a mental illness. For that reason his ability to access NPMR was shut off until he aged.

It is doubtful that a guide would shut off a person's access to NPMR. It is usually the person's own fear that limits their ability to explore NPMR.
viorel333

Post by viorel333 »

Thank you .Letting aside the higher self aspects of your answer I may assume that my presumptions were correct.
viorel333

Post by viorel333 »

Sainbury wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:45 am Tom is a special case. He spent several incarnations preparing for this one and the writing of My Big TOE. So, his childhood OBEs were easy for him - maybe a little too easy. It was determined by the higher-ups that if he continued on he might have a hard time adjusting as a normal kid and adult. Because he had access to virtual realities that nobody else did adults might have even thought he had a mental illness. For that reason his ability to access NPMR was shut off until he aged.

It is doubtful that a guide would shut off a person's access to NPMR. It is usually the person's own fear that limits their ability to explore NPMR.
Thank you .
Whatever were the reasons if someone special as Tom could be restrained to do OBE's this means that a regular individual has a lot harder acces to NPMR at will no matter how long and hard will try.
And in particular cases there are other criteria apart from fear that would lead to LCS to block the access to NPMR .

Am I wrong ?
Weareone010
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Weareone010 »

viorel333 wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:42 am
Sainbury wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:45 am Tom is a special case. He spent several incarnations preparing for this one and the writing of My Big TOE. So, his childhood OBEs were easy for him - maybe a little too easy. It was determined by the higher-ups that if he continued on he might have a hard time adjusting as a normal kid and adult. Because he had access to virtual realities that nobody else did adults might have even thought he had a mental illness. For that reason his ability to access NPMR was shut off until he aged.

Thank you .
Whatever were the reasons if someone special as Tom could be restrained to do OBE's this means that a regular individual has a lot harder acces to NPMR at will no matter how long and hard will try.
And in particular cases there are other criteria apart from fear that would lead to LCS to block the access to NPMR .

Am I wrong ?
Don't think of Tom as 'special'. many many people can do what he does and in certain way much more but aren't known publicly.
He provides a framework to let up see how things work (left brained type) so we can understand what our goal is in life.
Only people who are ripe to take on this information will get anything out of it in any case.
NPMR information is very subtle mostly and if you take that mindset in life you may quieten the mind and notice so much we miss. The only block anybody has is themselves.
Jdjr
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Jdjr »

viorel333 wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:30 am Thank you .Letting aside the higher self aspects of your answer I may assume that my presumptions were correct.
Based on my own experience, research and study, there are no outside controls or restrictions imposed on someone interested in exploring NPMR on a frequent basis. The individual may not get help from the subject entities. It may not happen right away.

By the way, MBT considers an OBE to be in the void so to speak. Because you are literally out of body. In other words, you are not getting a experiential sense data stream. You phase into and out of data streams. The you that you know is you is getting this data stream. You can phase out of this data stream as a digital (human) avatar and become a digital FWAU in this data stream as well. You can create your own reality. However, you are under the watchful eye of the entities you mention.
Sainbury
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Sainbury »

are other criteria apart from fear that would lead to LCS to block the access to NPMR .
Probably not. By in large the LCS just lets us all evolve or de-evolve on our own. We may get some nudges now and then that are very helpful to us if we pay attention. But we have the free will to ignore the nudges if we want.
Don't think of Tom as 'special'. many many people can do what he does and in certain way much more but aren't known publicly.
I have to disagree with you here. You haven't spent much time around Tom if you don't think he's different than probably anyone else in this PMR. He parallel processes all the time now. And I've seen him do some freaky stuff.
Jdjr
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Jdjr »

I have to disagree with you here. You haven't spent much time around Tom if you don't think he's different than probably anyone else in this PMR. He parallel processes all the time now. And I've seen him do some freaky stuff.
Campbell would be the first to admit that he is not "special". The other people who have similar or more advanced abilities would not think they are "special" either. If fact none of them would consider their abilities "freaky". Because their abilities are normal. They are not paranormal. We all have those abilities.

If you consider the subject abilities to be paranormal, and you have been a student of MBT for a long period of time, it's best to learn how to change your perspective .
viorel333

Post by viorel333 »

Thank you for your answers.
Periodically I forget that language is sometimes a barrier ....
Sainbury
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Sainbury »

Like I said, you haven't been around Tom much if you don't think he's different that everyone else on earth.
Jdjr
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Jdjr »

Likewise, you have not been around other humans much who have similar talent or more advanced abilities than Campbell. Campbell and other humans on this planet possess unique qualities that make them different than "everyone else on earth". There is plenty of evidence in support of that fact outside of the MBT framework. Some of us choose to surrender to one model and or one human and that's just fine.
Weareone010
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Weareone010 »

Sainbury wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:10 am
I know this but it isn't about Tom and if we mull over him it isn't the point of MBT. ;-)
Mundarah
Normal User
Normal User

Post by Mundarah »

viorel333,

if this is what you are seeking, your probabilities may be raised significantly by joining into my experiments. It just depends on the work you have already done on yourself, if no work has been done, you will get something but maybe not what you are hoping for, something along the lines of what the LCS thinks would be best for you at that moment in time.

-Mundarah
intheclouds
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by intheclouds »

my childhood obes were easy too. then i went to public school and that went bye bye. plus other baggage's accumulated makes it hard as we grow up. I was thrown on pills which have actually damaged my brain long term.

its not normal to lose your obes. its the result of living in a toxic and very dysfunctional virtual reality. some people get lucky.
-John

Return to “Wud I Say? Beginners only.”