All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2022 5:07 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Linda,

referring to your post from :

viewtopic.php?f=19&p=117319#p117318

My question concerns than ,
You die when the ruleset of the PMR, (earth,) can no longer support your character, (illness, accident, etc.) The PMR data stream is discontinued to your FWAU. A different VR data stream is sent to your FWAU that helps you understand that you are no longer a character participating in a PMR.
My previous understanding here was that its your gradual fading recall of the previous life experience packet which does the job of helping you realize your no longer back in that former PMR..

However, aside from that did you mean to imply that there was something in the nature of the new data stream your sent , while experiencing the transition that "helps" you put your past life in PMR in the rear view mirror ?

Please stray into "conjecture territory", if needed...

Regards to a wonderful post about the transition,

Brian

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2022 11:23 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Tom has explained that the PMR life fades very quickly like a dream. The 'after-life data stream' is purposefully boring. It makes the consciousness want to move on to something else. And that stimulates an opening that results in a reuniting of FWAU to IUOC.

For most of us who follow and, understand MBT, we will go from the discontinuance of the PMR data stream right to the whole. We understand the process enough not to have to go through a bunch of steps to get us to disengage with the PMR character we played.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:58 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

i had a meeting with someone the night after they died.

He must have been desperate to communicate with his loved ones, most of all his children. i guess thats common. appearing as a ghost like Yoda and luke skywalker or having a meeting with them is generally not allowed.

i suppose he was told he can talk to me if he wants. I was thrown into a copy and paste simulation of his old house and then he walked in looking like his FWAU. He asked to pass a message along to his children..

I then continued to talk to him during the funeral and for a day or two after. this entity was obviously very attached to his life he just had and family.

I tried to help him.

moral of the story; always leave things with family on good terms. have no regrets. say all you want to them while you are here. be your best self and bring the best out of them.

if you just woke up from an incredibly long vivid dream where you had a family, etc. if might fade in memory but for obvious reasons you may continue to focus on it.

i had extremely short interactions in NPMR with entities i know that paid me a visit over 10 years ago and occasionally i think about them.. all dreams do not fade the same, some i remember..

here are some short maybe helpful messages we can send after they are gone from here;

i love you, i am thinking about you. you will be missed here. i know where you are, i know you are OK, etc.

one that seems to work universally as a positive message, i say in my mind the sentence or paragraph and then send, but the easiest one i can think of is to just think in your mind "unconditional love" and then send and hold the sending for several seconds. that one seems to get a good response!!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:41 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Ted, the former curator here on this forum, often spoke to the reconciliation of differing models of reality to the MBT model. There is a correlation, in differing degrees, in the conceptual mechanics of the "transition". While the "goal" is the return to the "whole". " In order to be of service: have an open mind; be interested in the race rather than the goal, in the pursuit rather than the possession."

Many of the models of reality define the cycle of incarnation similarly. The sentient being named Kumara (permanent avatar/IUOC) decides to incarnate. It fragments an aspect of its subjective self and names it Cleese. Cleese has free will. Cleese receives this PMR data stream as the avatar Uncle Fred. During this transition the personality is established and Cleese forgets, by agreement, its true identity.

Uncle Fred is the sensory "body consciousness" transmitting the objective experience. Cleese is the conduit. Kumara is the recipient. They are all connected as Consciousness. At some point, Cleese/Kumara decides to disengage (death) from this PMR. Then, depending on maturity and experience, It will go through a transitional phase essentially "peeling back layers" of attachment to this PMR. The transition phase was created by the mature IUOCs to help mankind adapt to the shock that "life is eternal". Once Kumara awakens to this reality during an incarnation cycle, it has "graduated", (Religions and other models refer to it as an "ascencion") it no longer goes through the transition phase.

Yes, the "transition" data stream was created for the less experienced " travelers" to help them put their PMR life (incarnation) "in the rear view mirror".

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 6:18 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

thanks for all of your postings here !

I was just curious , if anyone has had any other experiences in the transition deeper than I have ?

I think ive gotten to the point of the first basic steps in there so , the 'fear tests", and just a rudimentary experiences
of interpretation from the data stream . I have had some "imagery" that i feel derives from the transition ..

i have heard you can "help out " in there . Of course you have to be serious about this, have your heart be right for it , and have it be the right time in your spiritual growth program .

I would like to take the next step in the form of voluntary work there .

Does anyone have any advice in this regard ?

Brian

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:24 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Just put your Intent out there and see if the LCS takes you up on it.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:52 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

So you want to have “experience”? The fact that you’re communicating here is evidence that you are the ‘experience’. There are no fear tests that you don’t create for yourself.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:42 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Are not the fear tests created to see if this is a good time for me to gain Profit from the experience ?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:15 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Yes, but you must have a fear to get a fear test so in that sense you create them. If you don’t have a fear you wouldn't call it a fear test you’d just think of it as an experience.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:33 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Thanks VB ! :)

Now , I see where you are coming from ...

I had a series of experiences with the transition reality back in 2019

Here was the first post I mentioned this-

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=9232&start=315#p109435

More experiences and postings follow in that thread.. I didnt go into as much detail as i wanted to except for the "shared experience " , i had during a dream -

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=9232&start=345#p110897

Also, i can tell you that some of the details I left out of my descriptions, were quite scary and disturbing . And so there was definitely some fear raised as a result of this ..