Return Home
It is currently Thu Jul 18, 2024 4:29 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 9:50 am 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Don't know how many here have ever heard of Steven Greer or his mission. He's a UFO researcher who has formed and led, what has become over the past 20+ years, a powerhouse organization bent on ending UFO secrecy. He's still committed to the Extraterrestrial Hypothesis, but nevertheless, his own insights and understanding have begun to converge with Tom's model...both in scope and in depth.

For any who may be interested, here's a 10-minute video of Greer explicating his insights: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqMZfr3wMHE

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 6:19 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Icarus wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 9:50 am Don't know how many here have ever heard of Steven Greer or his mission. He's a UFO researcher who has formed and led, what has become over the past 20+ years, a powerhouse organization bent on ending UFO secrecy. He's still committed to the Extraterrestrial Hypothesis, but nevertheless, his own insights and understanding have begun to converge with Tom's model...both in scope and in depth.

For any who may be interested, here's a 10-minute video of Greer explicating his insights: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqMZfr3wMHE
I kept up with Dr. Greer and his effort to reveal the "truth" regarding this subject awhile back along with other evidence of extraterrestrial existence. The alleged "Roswell interviews" provide an interesting link to a number of theoretical models of the subjective reality that extend beyond the constraints of MBT.

During the interview, the alien describes a human: "IsBe" (avatar/FWAU) their memory of their true nature has been erased. It would be interesting to know how Greer's theory on the origin of the extraterrestrial lines up with these subjective models. A number of models speak to their purpose and origin.

Nice video, thanks.

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 7:46 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Icarus wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 9:50 am Don't know how many here have ever heard of Steven Greer or his mission. He's a UFO researcher who has formed and led, what has become over the past 20+ years, a powerhouse organization bent on ending UFO secrecy. He's still committed to the Extraterrestrial Hypothesis, but nevertheless, his own insights and understanding have begun to converge with Tom's model...both in scope and in depth.

Hi, thanks for placing this video. It was interesting, the video is inspiring, I wanted to practice and see if it works out for me.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 9:00 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

It's a just a video on remote viewing.

The thing is, Steven Greer, like others in this field, research and aggregate information and also search for conspiracy theories -> they no doubt will come across these subjects at some point.

For example, even Alex Jones alluded to our universe being a simulation, they're just concepts that are out there nowadays, especially in terms of the underground, "esoteric" research. It's probably a good thing that it's becoming more popular. A lot of people who find remote viewing do so by searching conspiracy theories, especially the CIA project stargate papers. A lot of people who search RV will find TC as a source or material from him in many different online communities at some point. Not saying this is the case with Greer, but it's very common among these communities - it doesn't necessarily mean it is, "his insights" that are converging. However, as a source, I don't see a comprehensive model from him and I actually see Greer taking some weak conspiracy theories as truth that make him seem like a bad faith actor - it's like, are you searching for the truth or do you want to be dogmatic about conspiracy theories and market with, "the biggest secrets", "forbidden knowledge", "the greatest secrets". And he's a scientist that somehow doesn't apply the scientific method? Anyway, his net-worth is in the millions now.

In terms of UFOs though, from an MBT perspective and personal experience, I think many sightings/visitations are the merging of two different data-streams and because it feels, "real" to the person(s) encountering it, they conflate the experience with just the PMR data stream because they have a belief that they are only in one reality. So they cannot parse the different datastreams. A big hint in a lot of alien visitations is that they occur bedside or after going to bed. I also remember from TC a while ago saying that most UFO encounters are probably nudges from the LCS directly to your data stream as having actual PMR objects travel faster than the speed of light can be problematic. It's possible that there is other life in this PMR but I think a lot of encounters can be explained as a blending of data-streams and usually supplied personally to your data-stream. The LCS can also give as much physical evidence or lack there of as it wants. It can also create the initial conditions for the encounter to occur(conveniently forgot your phone and no one's around?). Which might explain why there's so little physical evidence relative to the sheer amount of encounters reported daily.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:47 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

In June it will be out. Lets see what happens.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jK1ZeucciQg

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2023 6:28 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqMZfr3wMHE

I watched this when it first came out. I check everything that Greer puts out as he seems to be the only one that takes 'Disclosure', seriously.

This is a direct result of my shared with two others Close Encounter of the Second Kind as defined by Wikipedia, at least once upon a time. When our Close Encounter was done, the Craft flew over our heads about 2 tree heights high to the East. Then it gained height as it flew waaaay down wind to the South, where it did a 90 degree turn at full speed and went Westward. It got to a point West, where it looped straight up and out of sight. This happened in the mid-1970's, and so it was a new experience for me as I was in my 20's, then.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:46 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

This is the link to the national press club event the other day. I'd like someone with no idea about any of this watch it then see how they feel about it.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:48 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

double post

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:08 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Weareone010 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:46 am This is the link to the national press club event the other day. I'd like someone with no idea about any of this watch it then see how they feel about it.
What's the point to having someone with no idea on the topic to watch the YouTube ??

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2023 2:49 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

That's how you get no belief point of view. Take out all the preloaded BS in people's minds. You know what I mean.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2023 2:52 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2023 2:03 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Weareone010 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 2:49 am That's how you get no belief point of view. Take out all the preloaded BS in people's minds. You know what I mean.
Hahaha, not hardly do you get a 'no belief point of view'. You just get 'Other' BS.

Oh well, Good Luck.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2023 2:18 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

8.3 Questioner: Are these craft that are of our peoples from what we call planes that are not incarnate at this time? Where are they based?

Ra: I am Ra. These of which we spoke are of third density and are part of the so-called military complex of various of your peoples’ societal divisions or structures.
The bases are varied. There are bases, as you would call them, undersea in your southern waters near the Bahamas as well as in your Pacific seas in various places close to your Chilean borders on the water. There are bases upon your moon, as you call this satellite, which are at this time being reworked. There are bases which move about your lands. There are bases, if you would call them that, in your skies. These are the bases of your peoples, very numerous and, as we have said, potentially destructive.

8.4 Questioner: Where do the people who operate these craft come from? Are they affiliated with any nation on Earth? What is their source?

Ra: These people come from the same place as you or I. They come from the Creator.
As you intend the question, in its shallower aspect, these people are those in your and other-selves’ governments responsible for what you would term national security.

8.5 Questioner: Am I to understand then that the United States has these craft in undersea bases?

Ra: I am Ra. You are correct.

~I am Ra-UFOs

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2023 1:57 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

RBM wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 2:03 pm
Weareone010 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 2:49 am That's how you get no belief point of view. Take out all the preloaded BS in people's minds. You know what I mean.
Hahaha, not hardly do you get a 'no belief point of view'. You just get 'Other' BS.

Oh well, Good Luck.
True. Although if you don't follow this stuff you won't believe anything unless it's compelling like it seems to be,
But then again everything must be BS . Impossible to find truth in the absolute sense. That's why it's only your experience that makes it true to you and even then we are all full of out own BS anyway.
BTW I'm on the fence I think it has the potential to be totally halfway true. I never gave it thought until about a year ago when seeing those UAP's on military video and now hearing this as well https://www.newsnationnow.com/space/mil ... l-program/

Last edited by Weareone010 on Sat Jun 17, 2023 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2023 2:01 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Jdjr wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 2:18 pm 8.3 Questioner: Are these craft that are of our peoples from what we call planes that are not incarnate at this time? Where are they based?

Ra: I am Ra. These of which we spoke are of third density and are part of the so-called military complex of various of your peoples’ societal divisions or structures.
The bases are varied. There are bases, as you would call them, undersea in your southern waters near the Bahamas as well as in your Pacific seas in various places close to your Chilean borders on the water. There are bases upon your moon, as you call this satellite, which are at this time being reworked. There are bases which move about your lands. There are bases, if you would call them that, in your skies. These are the bases of your peoples, very numerous and, as we have said, potentially destructive.

8.4 Questioner: Where do the people who operate these craft come from? Are they affiliated with any nation on Earth? What is their source?

Ra: These people come from the same place as you or I. They come from the Creator.
As you intend the question, in its shallower aspect, these people are those in your and other-selves’ governments responsible for what you would term national security.

8.5 Questioner: Am I to understand then that the United States has these craft in undersea bases?

Ra: I am Ra. You are correct.

~I am Ra-UFOs
Interesting. Thanks.