Power Poster
Power Poster

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dJgs3lLUGII

:D

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:42 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hahaha, what a Laugh.

Ever heard of Stephan A. Schwartz, Remote Viewer experimentalist ? He's done a couple experiments of the Future, around years 2050 and 2060 and is still in the process of Analysis. So far, in the initial analysis, in the years mentioned, I don't think even the term "Maybe" even exists.

Of course that comment, could have more to do, with my dismissive attitude toward that kind of Music. Heehee.

Addendum:
My misdirection was missed, I see, so here's a direct hit, on the definition of HOPE:
"a feeling of expectation and desire for a certain thing to happen."
If one is operating on "expectation or desire" one operating closer to the MBT entry level of EGO, Belief, Fear, than the Love level of Spiritual Growth.
From the song:
"Something takes a part of me
Something lost and never seen
Every time I start to believe
Something's raped and taken from me, from me"

Oh well, that's common, in this era of the Human Species development. Good Luck to all in Spiritual Growth efforts.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:22 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

RBM wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:42 am Hahaha, what a Laugh.

Ever heard of Stephan A. Schwartz, Remote Viewer experimentalist ? He's done a couple experiments of the Future, around years 2050 and 2060 and is still in the process of Analysis. So far, in the initial analysis, in the years mentioned, I don't think even the term "Maybe" even exists.

Of course that comment, could have more to do, with my dismissive attitude toward that kind of Music. Heehee.

Addendum:
My misdirection was missed, I see, so here's a direct hit, on the definition of HOPE:
"a feeling of expectation and desire for a certain thing to happen."
If one is operating on "expectation or desire" one operating closer to the MBT entry level of EGO, Belief, Fear, than the Love level of Spiritual Growth.
From the song:
"Something takes a part of me
Something lost and never seen
Every time I start to believe
Something's raped and taken from me, from me"

Oh well, that's common, in this era of the Human Species development. Good Luck to all in Spiritual Growth efforts.
Spiritual growth happens when one more closely aligns with “Truth”. In order to align with “Truth” one must realize and accept the ways in which one is misaligned with it. The lyrics are an expression of the realization of that misalignment. The expression is a first step in the attainment of spiritual growth and a justification for “Hope”.

“Hope (Dictionary) – The general consensus from all dictionary definitions is that hope is a feeling of expectation, a desire or wish for a certain thing to happen.

Hope (Bible) – A biblical definition of hope takes it one step further. Hope is an expectation with certainty that God will do what he has said.

I hope you can see the difference. One is a wish or desire, the other is a certainty or guarantee.”
-Biblestudytools.com

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:37 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hope is an expectation with certainty that God will do what he has said.
'God ... said' sounds like you are carrying on a current conversation with God. Which is unrealistic. Otherwise your only quotation from God, is going to be someone else's projection, which is a problem itself.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:07 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

RBM wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:37 pm
Hope is an expectation with certainty that God will do what he has said.
'God ... said' sounds like you are carrying on a current conversation with God. Which is unrealistic. Otherwise your only quotation from God, is going to be someone else's projection, which is a problem itself.
Lol, I am. Where do you think the data originates? There is only one source, one consciousness and we are all accessing it all the time. It is our interpretation through Ego that is unrealistic to one degree or another.

The quotation is just an example of a different possible interpretation of the data. There is no “problem”.