Return Home
It is currently Sun Jul 14, 2024 8:51 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: Oh Captain my Captain
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:48 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Well MBT agrees with my own Big Toe. I have a theater background so I see things in terms of film and theater. NPMNR is backstage, the character we play here is our PMR role. The trees and mountains are the set pieces and the actor is the one behind the role who has played the thousands of dudes we have been before. Anyways, I often wonder how NPMR entities feel that our high priests here deny their existence. It's been almost two decades since this marvel was released and we still have materialism here sadly. Tom's experiments will clearly debunk materialism, although they are being drawn out for dramatic effect :D. I wonder sometimes if the system is trying to prolong this to keep itself shrouded in mystery. Perhaps it doesn't want Tom to expose the truth? I say that in jest. But, MBT has not so much changed my life as it has agreed with my deepest philosophy because it is about Big Truth and since we are all part of the system, we tend to came up with the same metaphors. It has impacted me in a negative way only because my own ego delights in the fact that it sought out and found the truth. That is a small problem. Anyways, I must reread it soon as my paperback that was an xmas gift in 2012 has fallen apart. Love to Sainsbury and Ted Vollers who are the leaders of this board in my eyes. They respond and did respond to everything it seems and always offer such great feedback. Ted was and is the man still. I love him, though he has left.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2023 10:49 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Thanks for your kind words. I do miss Ted quite a lot. He was quirky at times, but no nonsense in his answers. I would imagine that your theater background might make the understanding of MBT somewhat easier - "All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players. They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts." As You Like It, Act 2, Scene 7

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2023 12:44 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Thank you for that response Sainsbury. I interacted with Mr. Ted just once and I liked him a lot. I knew of him briefly and when I heard of his passing it was a sore loss that a man so valuable to this movement had to depart. But, that energy will find new form somehow and hopefully his new avatar will be a great man too.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:37 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I sometimes wonder who 'Ted' is now! He won't be a curmudgeonly old man that is for sure!