All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2024 9:56 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK74ovD ... omCampbell

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:26 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Donna: This question is from a Patreon supporter, Dolly Beth. When a loved one leaves this avatar, can their IUOC communicate with us instead of it being the LCS? Can a deceased loved one communicate with us before and after they are playing another Avatar?

Tom: You ask, “Is it possible for us to talk to our loved one instead of the LCS?” Everything's possible, but it's not particularly likely. It's unlikely that you will talk directly with a loved one after they've passed away. It’s more likely you will communicate with the LCS. Unlikely because the IUOC’s attention is elsewhere. After death the FWAU that played the character of your loved one doesn't even clearly remember the past life they just lived. The memories have slipped away from them.

So, communication with the FWAU is not impossible but very unlikely. Now might you talk to somebody who sounds, acts, and seems exactly like your loved one? Well, that’s very likely. Matter of fact, the person you communicate with is such a perfect copy that you won’t be able to tell the difference. Because when you interact with people who have died, you'll get what was the essence of them. No, it's not that individual’s Free Will Awareness Unit. The FWAU that played that character doesn't exist anymore. But you will get a message that is that person in every way. You will get the emotions, feelings, and attitudes of your loved one.

So, it's not like you're communicating with a fake person. Information is real; it's the only thing that's real. Consciousness is fundamental. And consciousness is real because it is an information system. Before your loved one dies, they are interacting with you via an information stream. The data stream sent to you is interpreted to be that person. After that person dies you get an information stream, and you interpret that information to be that person. It's the same thing. The first one, when they're still living, is a Free Will Awareness Unit playing that character. That FWAU is a piece of Consciousness. After they die you also get a piece of consciousness playing that character. It's just not the same FWAU. It's another piece of consciousness playing that character. So before they die - a piece of consciousness plays that character. After they die - a piece of consciousness plays that character. There is no practical difference, and you can't tell the difference.

So, no it's not likely that you are going to be able to communicate with the FWAU that played your loved one after they die. Now lots of people talk to their loved ones soon after they die. It's a very common thing. Mom just pops into your head and says, “I want to let you know, honey, that I'm fine. Everything's okay.” You get those kinds of messages which are meant to help the survivors. The people who are grieving need to let go. They need to know the person who died is doing fine. That person is moving forward in their life, and it's a good thing. That communication lets you know that death is a good thing instead of focusing on death as a bad thing, “Oh what a terrible thing!” You get the message that the death is not a terrible thing. “I'm doing fine.” A lot of people get a message. I don't know probably 50% of the population gets a communication from a deceased loved one.

Donna: I also had a communication with my dad. But something just came to mind when you were speaking about this. In 2019 when we were at MBT Immersive event at Lumley Castle in the UK, Jurgen Ziewe was there. And you and Jurgen had a difference of opinion on if he was actually speaking to his mother. Jurgen is a very accomplished out-of- body researcher. And it occurred to me that this perceived difference isn't really a difference at all. You stress that we are given individual data streams. And the data stream that people receive are made especially for them. Therefore, Jurgen’s interpretation of how real it was to communicate with his mother, how he knows it was her, was a data stream specially made for Jurgen.

And it is a special data stream for each person that receives this information. All you need is, “I got a vision of my dad.” And this type of data streams doesn’t necessarily come in words. They may come in a download of feelings and emotions. A few months after my dad died, I got a vision of him very elated - very happy. It was something like, “Why didn't they tell me it was like this?” The download gave me that message, or the LCS gave me the message, that my dad was fine. So, I think people sometimes think it is cold to receive a data stream that is not really from their deceased loved one but from the LCS. But as you say information is real and how we receive is tailored for the individual. And the information is sent to help us.

Tom: Exactly the information is very specific. Specific information from that individual to another individual. I remember talking with the Jurgen. And of course, everything he saw, and all his conversations with his mom, were exactly as he said. And indeed, it was his mom he was talking to. But that's because those messages were handcrafted for Jurgen. Those messages were to help Jurgen understand the things that he needs to understand. Messages to help him understand reality, help him understand life, and help him understand what happens when you die. So, he gets this data in order to pique his interest learning about reality. And he gets this information through the voice, the sound, the feel, and the in the character of his mother.

I think that's a nice way to get information. I don't find that cold at all. What's cold about that? You're talking about a system that cares enough to be concerned about teaching you things, and helping you deal with problems. So, I think having the LCS send you valuable information in a comforting way is a very warm thing.

The idea that this Free Will Awareness Unit will just hang out forever waiting to talk to the people it left behind is not reasonable. So, Uncle Fred's going to be somewhere forever playing a harp on a cloud. Well even playing a harp on a cloud gets to be monotonous and boring if you have to do it endlessly. It might be a good thing to do for a few years, or even a few decades. But, having a deceased loved one hanging out forever doesn't make any logical sense.
What about Sam Smith who was born 10,000 years ago? Nobody alive remembers Sam Smith anymore. He's somebody's great, great, great, great, great, great, grandfather or uncle or something. But nobody has ever heard of him. He's not in any history book. Nobody ever goes out and says, “Hey Sam! I'd like to talk to you,” Nobody's going to call him and want to talk to him. He's been dead for a thousand years. Nobody even knows he existed. And he's just going to what hang out? Doing what? Accomplishing what? Growing up how? Changing how? That idea just doesn't make any sense. That way of doing things it's not a logical system; it's an illogical system.

This system is about growth and becoming more. So, you experience an incarnation. You grow, you make choices, and then you have another incarnation. And in that incarnation, you make choices and you grow. And you have another one and so on. That's what consciousness is about. Life is about growing up and becoming love. It's not about hanging out forever waiting for someone to contact them. That doesn't make any sense. If all the deceased loved ones are hanging out forever, can you imagine the family picnic that would happen every year. There would be you, your 20,000 wives, your 50,000 children, all of their wives and children and so on. Pretty soon you would have probably 10 or 20 million people that were all direct members of your family. Even if it was just your children, their wives, their children, the last dozen or so of your own wives and children you can see how enormous that group would be. To include everyone would be tens of millions of people. Even if you said hello to each one for one second and then passed to the next you wouldn't be able to get through them all in a in a millennium. So, the idea that all your loved ones are hanging around waiting for you is weighty, useless, and inefficient.

Donna: Your theory is based on the fact that reincarnation, or life experience packets, is about evolution and growth which is the goal of a finite system lowering its entropy. That is a logical system.

Tom: The system is here to grow up. It's not a social system of a bunch of beings that just want to hang out forever. That doesn't make any sense. It's inefficient and doesn't really accomplish anything. Hanging out forever is not on anybody's list of things to do. Deceased loved ones hanging out forever waiting to talk to someone doesn't work because it's illogical, unreasonable, and a terribly inefficient process for an evolving system.
But it certainly seems like that is what is happening for the 50% of people who talk to dead parents, relatives, and children. Communication from dead loved ones happens all the time. And that data stream is not sent because dead parents, children, and whoever are so anxious to talk to somebody. Information is sent because living people, working out their experience packets, need a little help adjusting to the death. They need help adjusting to the new circumstances of life without that person. And this connection - this feedback - from the dead back to the living is what the system does to help the people who are still living. It's not for the benefit of the dead people. The dead people have moved on. They went on to find new challenges, new ways of learning, and new lives to try to evolve the quality of their conscious. Those deceased loved ones have moved on. They're not going to sit around and suck their thumb in a corner waiting for somebody to tap them on the shoulder.

Donna: That's a good point. It illustrates that the LCS, that some call God, is a compassionate being who sends information to comfort the people who are left here.

Tom: So, the idea that not getting information from my actual loved one makes this a cold prickly reality is not what is happening at all. It depends on the way you look at it. People tend to be self-centered. That's just the nature of people. And when you're self-centered you don't want to let go of the things that you want. “No, I want my Uncle Fred to be around because I always enjoyed him. And we always spent a lot of time talking at holidays. He's my favorite uncle. I don't want him to be gone.” Well things don't happen here because you want them to be a certain way. What you're here for is to make choices and grow up. You are not participating in this virtual reality to demand the system spoon feed you the things you love to do. You're not here just feel good and do things you like to do. You'll find out what gives you pleasure is growing up and helping other people. Becoming love makes you happy. You won’t be happy just doing the same old things, and talking to the same old people, over and over again. It’s more rewarding to go out interact with people and help where you can.

Donna: That's your theory. We have a purpose here. And purpose adds a lot to understanding who we are.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:04 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Thanks for transcribing this, Linda.

If after death communication is the LCS assuming the "guise" of the deceased in order to provide comfort to the living, then it would appear that it is intentionally giving the impression that there is continuity of the individual personality after death, which, according to MBT and this very response, is not true. Therefore it would be expected that the notions of heaven and hell and various forms of the afterlife are so pervasive--people are receiving impressions that their loved ones are continuing on as themselves after death. So even if the LCS has good intentions in this--providing comfort, allowing people to move on, giving them a sense that death is not a bad things, etc.--still it is, in a sense, propagating disinformation.

My question is, why wouldn't these after death communications hew closer to the truth: that the PMR personality is extinguished and the IUOC will be assuming a new form? Is it the case that people who believe in reincarnation do receive that communication, while those of us who cling to the reality and durability of the individual personality don't receive that message due to our belief system biases? It seems to me that after death communication would be a good opportunity for the LCS to reduce our ignorance of the truth of death (e.g. "I'm fine, I have shed my personality and it served its purpose, I am processing my life and moving on to the next one") but it seems instead to reinforce it (e.g. "I'm still here, I'm in the afterlife very happy, you go ahead and move on, I'll be here waiting for you, etc."). Curious if anyone has any thoughts about that.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:27 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

"So even if the LCS has good intentions in this--providing comfort, allowing people to move on, giving them a sense that death is not a bad things, etc.--still it is, in a sense, propagating disinformation."

According to the theory, I guess, it'd be more like the human has a fundamentally limited understanding and instead of trying to provide a truth that the human couldn't mentally digest, comfort and a way to cope is provided. It presumes the human would have the ability to really understand anyway. Even if you believe in reincarnation or Tom's model, it's still a belief, a mental concept to live in.

Now assuming it should go for truth, what is the value of "truth" specifically? In reincarnation, you'd be washed of knowledge and memories, so being informed on a relative, avatar level seems to mean not much. It could try to reduce our ignorance as you suggest but the entire avatar experience requires you be put in ignorance and sustain it.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:45 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I think Human+ is right. Most people don't believe in reincarnation and believe more in heaven, hell, limbo, or whatever.

I have watched psychic Theresa Caputo many times. I think she is one of the best. And of course, she is pulling information out of the Actualized Past Database. But Theresa doesn't know that and neither do her clients. It appears that often the LCS will chose someone for her to help even when she is just out to lunch or shopping. The relief she brings people is something to see. People get obsessed with not being there when there loved one died, having no relationship with a parent that died, having a child die young, and on and on. Theresa is able to pull out enough specific details that the person she is reading recognizes the person she is talking about. And Theresa is able to assure them that the dead loved one is fine, appreciates all they did for them when they were sick, apologizes for not being there for them and so on.

The point is to help these people move on in their lives not to challenge their beliefs. So many of these people are stuck because of the death of someone close to them. And my God how tragic some of these deaths are.

We are different in that we searched for a better meaning of reality and have studied Tom's TOE to see if it matched with our experiences and ideas.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:30 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Thank you both for your thoughts.

Human+: It could try to reduce our ignorance as you suggest but the entire avatar experience requires you be put in ignorance and sustain it.

Right so my framing it as "propagating disinformation" is a bit heavy-handed because the entire process of PMR experience could then technically be labeled "disinformation." But it's not some kind of "big lie" the LCS is keeping from us, but rather an integrated process of the LCS constructing reality frames that channel the attention and awareness of IUOCs in specific ways in order to optimize its own development; and sometimes, convincing illusion is an effective process.

So really it comes back to the idea that in order for PMRs to be effective consciousness trainers, FWAUs must be so "locked in" to the datastream constituting this reality that it appears to be fundamentally real. So if the persistence of a consciousness beyond human death was given as a certainty (rather than obscured as part of psi uncertainty) then PMR begins to lose efficacy because perhaps the stakes are lower ("Why bother? I'll get another crack at it next life"). And most of the IUOCs who are taking part in this particular PMR are generally so exceptionally limited in our awareness and thus have such deeply ingrained beliefs about ourselves and the world that we just aren't ready or capable of assimilating knowledge about the larger structure of reality, at least not on the being level as I think you are pointing out.

Sainbury: The point is to help these people move on in their lives not to challenge their beliefs. So many of these people are stuck because of the death of someone close to them. And my God how tragic some of these deaths are.

I see, so in these cases the communications from the LCS are focusing specifically on what would be helpful for the individual to bring some sense of closure and acceptance and getting unstuck, not in "debunking" their belief systems. Communications about the bigger picture are generally more based more on the person's ability to understand and make use of the information to grow up.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:40 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I see, so in these cases the communications from the LCS are focusing specifically on what would be helpful for the individual to bring some sense of closure and acceptance and getting unstuck, not in "debunking" their belief systems. Communications about the bigger picture are generally more based more on the person's ability to understand and make use of the information to grow up.

Yes, exactly. Theresa doesn't choose what information to access out of the Actualized Past Database. She just gets information and tells the person. And the information is specific for that person so that they recognize their dead loved one. And the information is detailed in ways that releases the person from the grief and guilt they carry. She literally changes people's lives with her readings.

It is especially gratifying to see Theresa do a group read where there is some big, tough guy who professes it is all bunk. And then Theresa starts pulling out information for him and before long he is a blubbering mess. And suddenly a whole new awareness happens for him.