Return Home
It is currently Mon Jul 22, 2024 10:42 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: Clearing Up Confusion
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:28 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

There is a concept in MBT which is a bit confusing to me at the moment. I want to understand it better. Here is a stream of thought on my confusion. Okay, so we have this afterlife reality frame where people go and forget their past existence and then are approached about a new experience packet. I have heard from others about how they don't want to come back when they have an OBE and they feel that love of the system. So, my confusion is in that area. If the NDE's people experience are loving and they wanna stay in that state, something must happen beyond that which gives them understanding of returning as their best choice. I am curious about the boredom. And I am also curious about the ones who never gave PMR a go and just drift in NPMR. Do they not get bored? In a recent YouTube video Tom spoke about how in the virtual reality of the afterlife at first there could be a lot seemingly going on but it slowly fades and you're left there on your own basically and then get bored. He's been there so I don't have any quarrels, just confusion in my mind that can be mended with a lucid idea from someone. The dead who have gone further than the NDE crowd can't share the boredom aspect.
(Right after posting this, I went to YouTube and Tom's video How "Does Reincarnation and the Afterlife Really Work?" came up right away, which was perfect. I have watched it several times and would just like more ideas on this process.)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:33 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Who knows, it's just another VR/data stream that these NDE/OBE people are getting. Boredom isn't fundamental to you, it's just relative to the VR you're in. In another VR, you might not have the capacity for boredom. As an information system, maybe you can get re-purposed after death and are no longer consciousness(with an "I am" sense).

What we can verify is that boredom, mind, identity, thoughts, are not fundamental to your deeper nature as awareness but they appear within it. When you die, what's described isn't a pure return to beingness of the most fundamental reality but another VR data stream with aspects of a mind still running that could feel boredom or make decisions, like to reincarnate.

So it's all relative and contextual when you get another VR to process, you could go through love, boredom or whatever else as needed.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:05 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

It's not a question of boredom.

Tom says entropy affects all consciousness, and if you don't continually try to enhance the quality of your consciousness, you are subject to functional (perhaps cognitive) decline. In other words, without continually challenging yourself to improve (such as by reincarnating in an unpleasant system), you begin to lose it. This isn't a happy thought at all, but it seems to be what Tom is implying.

An alternative may be to accept that your existence as a separate entity is a temporary phenomenon; instead, you can seek to lose your individual identity by merging back into the collective.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:05 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

timfellow wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:28 pmThere is a concept in MBT which is a bit confusing to me at the moment. I want to understand it better. Here is a stream of thought on my confusion. Okay, so we have this afterlife reality frame where people go and forget their past existence and then are approached about a new experience packet. I have heard from others about how they don't want to come back when they have an OBE and they feel that love of the system. So, my confusion is in that area. If the NDE's people experience are loving and they wanna stay in that state, something must happen beyond that which gives them understanding of returning as their best choice. I am curious about the boredom. And I am also curious about the ones who never gave PMR a go and just drift in NPMR. Do they not get bored? In a recent YouTube video Tom spoke about how in the virtual reality of the afterlife at first there could be a lot seemingly going on but it slowly fades and you're left there on your own basically and then get bored. He's been there so I don't have any quarrels, just confusion in my mind that can be mended with a lucid idea from someone. The dead who have gone further than the NDE crowd can't share the boredom aspect.
(Right after posting this, I went to YouTube and Tom's video How "Does Reincarnation and the Afterlife Really Work?" came up right away, which was perfect. I have watched it several times and would just like more ideas on this process.)

Start with the idea that we are a piece of consciousness getting data streams. Our primary data stream is the PMR data stream where we are playing a character. You play a character in the 'physical reality' but you are not a physical character in the PMR. The FWAU gets data from The Big Computer via the RWW, (Reality Wide Web.) The VR data can be received, rejected, interpreted, changed, created, and sent. We also get a dream data stream and can get other data streams such as OBEs, NDEs, etc. All data streams are individual for you. And all data streams are pattern matched back into PMR through the filter of our fears, beliefs, ego, expectations, etc. NDEs in particular seem to be pattern matched primarily by belief. Christians will see Christ or some other figure that fits in with their beliefs and expectations. A Muslim will not see Jesus. OBEs are the same but the ruleset can be even looser than an NDE. And in NDEs the memories of the present life seem to be at the forefront. Many people will think about not wanting to leave their children for instance.

You die when the ruleset of the PMR can no longer support your character, (illness, accident, etc.) The PMR data stream is discontinued to your FWAU. A different VR data stream is sent to your FWAU that helps you understand that you are no longer a character participating in a PMR. That data stream is more generalized for people with approximately the same beliefs and fears. In that data stream memories of the past life fade. There is a lot of boring activities and nothing much to do. People generally get frustrated and want to know what is next. And that data stream can be tailored specifically to a person if they refuse to acknowledge they are dead and need to move on to something else. They may meet with loved ones, or relive parts of their life, or something else. At some point you recognize your larger self which is the IOUC. All decisions come from your complete self, (IUOC,) from that point on until it partitions off another FWAU. Then the PMR data stream is sent to the new FWAU and it makes all decisions for the PMR character until that character dies. The information from each life is stored in the Actualized Past Database.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:46 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Well I asked and I got what I was looking for both here and in videos on YT. Thank you very much.