Return Home
It is currently Sun Jul 14, 2024 7:48 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: Why???
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2024 7:49 am 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Firstly, Tom is highly intelligent. He has a sound record in scientific-based evidence that we are living in a virtual reality. Such experiments include explanation of the double-slit diffraction experiment, as well as the more elaborate Wheelers Delayed-choice experiment using a half-silvered mirror than many of you are probably aware of. Please see (1).
I don’t totally trust Wikipedia – but after all? Who can you trust besides the subjective interpretation of your own consciousness?

The problem I have is; we have to reincarnate thousands of times or more in order to evolve the quality of our consciousness. Everyone here with an IQ above mud knows that when the memory of the IUOC is wiped clean then we have to start fresh and learn to make better decisions in order to evolve the QOC, so we have no memory of how we made errors last time. I get it. Maybe past relationships were not important.

So, if we don’t know the errors we made in the past – we have a propensity to make the same errors. Do you not see this as an analogy to be trapped in a system? A VR AI system obviously! I mean. scientists can recreate what we hear in our brains using AI-- so obviously we are already AI programmed by deduction. See (2). You can easily find the original article. This is logic by deductive reasoning.

As Monroe clearly pointed out in ‘Journeys Out Of The Body’, we produce ‘Loose’. The reason why we do that is that those in ‘control’, do NOT have a connection to ‘source’ and feed on emotional energy. This explains perfect sense when you cross-examine what is currently happening in the world and why? I mean… Why so much mass destruction, catastrophe and suffering. Would the Larger reality condone this? I don’t think so.
If there was a loving ‘source’ of all that is…Why would they condone this and what would be the evolutionary outcome? Think about it.

Nobody evolves from being tortured or slaughtered or being homeless, especially then there are energy resources available that have been ‘black shelved’. OK so maybe Victor Frankl. He was one exceptional example. Thanks, Tom, for pointing that out. As you are a scientist, he was probably in the 3-sigma + of typical cultural evolutionary standards.

Personally, I have no doubt that we are in a VR. Have an OBE and you will know for sure.
I am not perfect and I have no plans to be perfect, but this reincarnation cycle seems to be a trap. How can I ‘pull up others by their bootstraps’ when they are constantly being F***ed by the very organizations and governments that they represent.

Honestly. I have done my best to help others. and I am a little annoyed. I will buy your binaural beats track. Sounds like an improvement on Gateway. Is there any way you can flesh out some more logic incorporating the corpus Colosseum?

Dom

(1) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheeler%2 ... experiment
(2) https://www.newscientist.com/article/23 ... -activity/

Post subject: Re: Why???
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2024 9:07 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

You do not need specific detailed memory of past life experience in order to avoid pervious mistakes. You have intuition and a QOC gained from those experiences. If/when we/you learn to listen to your/our intuition you will have the opportunity to avoid making the same mistakes over again.

We are programmed to a certain extent by the culture created by the “powers that be” until we/you decide to “wake up” and see through that programming. The difficulty is that people generally want things to be the way they want them to be rather than accepting what is and working from there.

In the little picture it is true that few will have the QOC to overcome and use negative experience to their advantage but in the big picture and long term, negative experience can be one of the greatest motivators for learning. This PMR is a fast track learning lab and those in “control” are teachers, but they are only here as a reflection of our own collective low QOC. When we no longer need them, when we’ve learned the lessons they have to teach we wont interact with them anymore, we will no longer produce Loosh. We will be able to move on to more refined learning experience.

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2024 9:43 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I'm several months from a 71 birthday. That gives me a wide view of the Culture.

In that context, the Culture seems to become more and more 'Polluted' which means the Truth requires more and more effort to uncover.

Which as an Introvert, I find troublesome. Experience Love is the best one can do to sort out the Experiences. Oh well, the more effort it takes to find unique experiences, the more uninterested I become in exerting the effort.

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2024 10:51 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

"Nobody evolves from being tortured or slaughtered or being homeless, especially then there are energy resources available that have been ‘black shelved’. OK so maybe Victor Frankl. He was one exceptional example. Thanks, Tom, for pointing that out. As you are a scientist, he was probably in the 3-sigma + of typical cultural evolutionary standards."

Yes, I've wondered about this idea of evolution through maltreatment, disease and pain. It can lead to increased empathy (Frankl), but there are probably many more who just become self-obsessed and acquire a "woe is me" mentality, taking away from their usefulness as functioning avatars.

BTW, you won't get answers from Tom here -he left this forum years ago. Only Linda (Sainbury) remains from the old days with a true commitment to Tom's philosophy and metaphysics.

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2024 1:01 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

vzam wrote:
Yes, I've wondered about this idea of evolution through maltreatment, disease and pain. It can lead to increased empathy (Frankl), but there are probably many more who just become self-obsessed and acquire a "woe is me" mentality, taking away from their usefulness as functioning avatars.

Good point, and it’s true. That “woe is me” mentality is low QOC and can even lead one to justify(in their own mind) the doing of evil. It is one of the things we are here to learn. Once it is learned at the “being”(intuitive) level one can stop causing such harm to both self and other within personal experience.

However, it will probably be quite some time before one will be able to look out across the whole planet and not find this disfunctional mentality anywhere. I find its best to turn off the TV.

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2024 1:17 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

The problem I have is; we have to reincarnate thousands of times or more in order to evolve the quality of our consciousness. Everyone here with an IQ above mud knows that when the memory of the IUOC is wiped clean then we have to start fresh and learn to make better decisions in order to evolve the QOC, so we have no memory of how we made errors last time. I get it. Maybe past relationships were not important.

We don't have to incarnate thousands of lives to lower our entropy. It depends upon how fast you learn. It is completely up to each individual how much progress they make with each life. The FWAU plays a new avatar with the QoC it ended up with at the end of the last incarnation. And past life memories would only get in the way. You need a fresh, unencumbered start in a new life experience. If you are evolved enough you do come into a new incarnation with a plan on what you want to work on. But immediately the PMR avatar is subject to genetics and the random draw, so best made plans may go out the window.

So, if we don’t know the errors we made in the past – we have a propensity to make the same errors. Do you not see this as an analogy to be trapped in a system?

It is fear, beliefs, expectations, ego, and an inability to learn from mistakes that dooms one to repeat past life errors. Those are the things you are to overcome in order to evolve the quality of your consciousness. Intellectually knowing past life mistakes won't make those things any easier. It takes real life work in order to evolve. This PMR is a virtual consciousness training reality reality rich with possibilities to evolve. It is on the consciousness not the PMR to take advantage of all that life has to offer.

As Monroe clearly pointed out in ‘Journeys Out Of The Body’, we produce ‘Loose’.

It was Loosh. And Monroe inaccurately interpreted what he experienced. Loosh is nothing more than consciousness evolution. Nothing is being harvested from earth to benefit the LCS. Consciousness evolution benefits the LCS because we are part of the LCS. We are it and it is us.

Nobody evolves from being tortured or slaughtered or being homeless, especially then there are energy resources available that have been ‘black shelved’. OK so maybe Victor Frankl. He was one exceptional example. Thanks, Tom, for pointing that out. As you are a scientist, he was probably in the 3-sigma + of typical cultural evolutionary standards.

Well, that is a pretty broad statement. There are a lot of very challenging situations in this PMR because of the free will choices of the inhabitants. And part of those free will choices is what to do after trauma. People still have the free will choice to make low entropy choices after terrible things have happened to them.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2024 10:53 am 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Absolutely - very true.

But we have the choice to come back. Past relatives and family will invariably be 'rendered' into the consciousness of the 'highly vulnerable' IUOC by the larger information system that has just been fed a new 'data-stream' from AI past information-databse telling it that the the time has come for a 'life review'. This will feel very 'lovely' by comparison, owing to the fact that PMR is quite dense and being outside of the body is quite liberating by relative comparison. Mot of you who have and OBE can vouch for this experience. I take on Toms values... be skeptical and both open-minded. If this information real or is it being fed to us, owing to a lack of awareness of the intentions and motivations.

What happens then is the IUOC thinks 'wow... this is utopia', owing to the lightness, lack of pain and ease of persuasion by the tunnel of guiding light. Of course the rendering of the distant relatives fades and you end up back in the womb ready to experience another 3D to be bombed and shot at by whatever fanatical and religions sect is operating in your part of PMR.

R=I. Good logic, but would it be such a sin if the IUOC were to integrate with other IUOCs to create new forms of vibration of possibility that incorporate larger consciousness bandwidth?
Such ideas could incorporate - exchange of energies, vibrational forms of art, more broad and diverse expressions between consciousness and an appreciation of the diversity of IUOCS, by having a perspective that was not limited to the five-senses, which is a very narrow bandwidth. I mean does it have to be that narrow? We have free will. If R=I then if I is increased, so is R and the potential for R. More information means more evolution.

I make the analogy of a PMR-rendered universe that is in the process of expanding after a 'big bang, that slowly starts to dissipate after a big bang. The connections between the rendered matter slowly separate after time until the gravitational forces holding them is insignificant or beyond measurement using whatever finite quantum measurement possibility there is - and by logic that rendered reality does not exist anymore.

Most people I know personally who have been though 'trauma' are 'closed off' individuals who have blocked the capacity for love and have decided that the rest of their lives they will be 'victims'. They take SSRI medications to temporarily make them feel better, but require a dose increase over time in order to maintain the same effect, thus supporting the corporations that the system encourages. Because these medications are serotonin antagonists, they disable to action of natural psychedelics that might disrupt their 'central mode network' of victim thinking and they remain in that subdued docile state until they die and reincarnate. Does this increase the quality of their IUOC? I would suspect not. I would suspect they would be recruited back to do whatever it is they were doing before - because they would otherwise not exist. They would be of no benefit to a system that manipulate them. Because of the suffering and the trauma or responsibilities they have, it is more that likely that they do no have the time and resources to lie on a waterbed, enclosed in a Faraday Cage and get some direct information that was not pure BS, such as Thomas Campbell did.

I do not think Toms theory is invalid, when is makes good logic to me, I am more so doing some real-time analysis and exploring the probability that we are going to evolve, rather than de-evolve, which would be contradictory to the intentions and motivations of the LCS.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2024 11:05 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Don wrote: But we have the choice to come back. Past relatives and family will invariably be 'rendered' into the consciousness of the 'highly vulnerable' IUOC by the larger information system that has just been fed a new 'data-stream' from AI past information-databse telling it that the the time has come for a 'life review'. This will feel very 'lovely' by comparison, owing to the fact that PMR is quite dense and being outside of the body is quite liberating by relative comparison. Mot of you who have and OBE can vouch for this experience. I take on Toms values... be skeptical and both open-minded. If this information real or is it being fed to us, owing to a lack of awareness of the intentions and motivations.

The “past life review” is not necessarily “good feeling”. How it feels would depend on you and your treatment of others and yourself in the previous life. In life review you get to experience All perspectives involved in the particular interaction under review. There is no lack of awareness of intentions and motivations in life review.

Dom wrote: R=I. Good logic, but would it be such a sin if the IUOC were to integrate with other IUOCs to create new forms of vibration of possibility that incorporate larger consciousness bandwidth?
Such ideas could incorporate - exchange of energies, vibrational forms of art, more broad and diverse expressions between consciousness and an appreciation of the diversity of IUOCS, by having a perspective that was not limited to the five-senses, which is a very narrow bandwidth. I mean does it have to be that narrow? We have free will. If R=I then if I is increased, so is R and the potential for R. More information means more evolution.

It is not a “sin” It is referred to as “The Big Computer” in MBT parlance. The Big Computer is the interconnection of IUOCs that render the “Reality” experienced by the FWAU through the avatar within a particular PMR. IUOCs are not limited to five senses. The five senses are just part of the ruleset of the PMR that we are currently experiencing. It is as you suggest it should be, with the caveat that it is the QOC or “awareness of information, and how it is interpreted at being level” that determines the bounds of free will and ones place in the continuum of evolution.

Dom wrote: I make the analogy of a PMR-rendered universe that is in the process of expanding after a 'big bang, that slowly starts to dissipate after a big bang. The connections between the rendered matter slowly separate after time until the gravitational forces holding them is insignificant or beyond measurement using whatever finite quantum measurement possibility there is - and by logic that rendered reality does not exist anymore.

Consciousness is the ultimate reality. All expanding/contracting PMRs are calculated within “The Big Computer” and are Virtual in nature. Consciousness is immeasurable as it has no dimensions. Dimension is calculated as part of the ruleset of PMR within The Big Computer, otherwise known as “mind”.

Dom wrote: Most people I know personally who have been though 'trauma' are 'closed off' individuals who have blocked the capacity for love and have decided that the rest of their lives they will be 'victims'. They take SSRI medications to temporarily make them feel better, but require a dose increase over time in order to maintain the same effect, thus supporting the corporations that the system encourages. Because these medications are serotonin antagonists, they disable to action of natural psychedelics that might disrupt their 'central mode network' of victim thinking and they remain in that subdued docile state until they die and reincarnate. Does this increase the quality of their IUOC? I would suspect not. I would suspect they would be recruited back to do whatever it is they were doing before - because they would otherwise not exist. They would be of no benefit to a system that manipulate them. Because of the suffering and the trauma or responsibilities they have, it is more that likely that they do no have the time and resources to lie on a waterbed, enclosed in a Faraday Cage and get some direct information that was not pure BS, such as Thomas Campbell did.

I would be willing to bet $1 that just about all of us have known many people much like you describe. Victimhood is one of the major themes we come here into this PMR to learn to overcome. There is no Molecule or combination of such that will solve that problem. What they will learn is that they ALWAYS exist. They will learn that THEY are making the choices that lead to their own victimization. Yes it can take a long long…long …….long time to figure it out since the realization requires facing the TRUTH of SELF.

Dom wrote: I do not think Toms theory is invalid, when is makes good logic to me, I am more so doing some real-time analysis and exploring the probability that we are going to evolve, rather than de-evolve, which would be contradictory to the intentions and motivations of the LCS.

MBT is a tool. You may use it for whatever you wish, or not at all. You have Free Will.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2024 3:23 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

A good post from VirtualBrain. I'll just add a few things.

But we have the choice to come back. Past relatives and family will invariably be 'rendered' into the consciousness of the 'highly vulnerable' IUOC by the larger information system that has just been fed a new 'data-stream' from AI past information-databse telling it that the the time has come for a 'life review'. This will feel very 'lovely' by comparison, owing to the fact that PMR is quite dense and being outside of the body is quite liberating by relative comparison. Mot of you who have and OBE can vouch for this experience. I take on Toms values... be skeptical and both open-minded. If this information real or is it being fed to us, owing to a lack of awareness of the intentions and motivations.

A life review comes after the FWAU re-orients back to the IUOC. All experiences are by data stream. And the life reviews I've seen were pretty unexciting. All PMR beliefs fall away after the FWAU's focus is back with the IOUC. And the IUOC has a different view point since it is unencumbered by those beliefs. A view of the past life's major highs and lows are more for an understanding of what what was accomplished or not accomplished in the last life. And the life review helps to determine the goals for the next incarnation, and what situation might be best to achieve those goals.

Data streams like the dream data stream can be a lot of fun because of the looser rule set. But those data streams can be awful too. And the dream data stream can only be reached within the PMR data stream. Contrary to being heavy, the PMR data stream is addictive. It is rich in experiences and sensory data. There is art, music, movies, thrills, nature, and all kinds of other wonderful things to access. These things can only be accessed in its fullness as a consciousness playing an avatar in a PMR. And of all the complaining about life in this PMR is only the viewpoint of the FWAU. Generally the IUOC cannot wait to spin off a new FWAU to play an avatar for new experiences. What you do with that experience is up to you. Consciousness evolution is the most satisfying thing about PMR experiences.

R=I. Good logic, but would it be such a sin if the IUOC were to integrate with other IUOCs to create new forms of vibration of possibility that incorporate larger consciousness bandwidth? Such ideas could incorporate - exchange of energies, vibrational forms of art, more broad and diverse expressions between consciousness and an appreciation of the diversity of IUOCS, by having a perspective that was not limited to the five-senses, which is a very narrow bandwidth. I mean does it have to be that narrow? We have free will. If R=I then if I is increased, so is R and the potential for R. More information means more evolution.

Basically that is what the LCS did. It partitioned off parts of itself to evolve on their own. The other terms you are using are physical and all realities are virtual. There is no such thing as vibration and bandwidth. And as far as combining IUOCs - I think most IUOCs have as much as they can handle with spawning off FWAUs with mixed results.

Most people I know personally who have been though 'trauma' are 'closed off' individuals who have blocked the capacity for love and have decided that the rest of their lives they will be 'victims'. They take SSRI medications to temporarily make them feel better, but require a dose increase over time in order to maintain the same effect, thus supporting the corporations that the system encourages. Because these medications are serotonin antagonists, they disable to action of natural psychedelics that might disrupt their 'central mode network' of victim thinking and they remain in that subdued docile state until they die and reincarnate. Does this increase the quality of their IUOC? I would suspect not. I would suspect they would be recruited back to do whatever it is they were doing before - because they would otherwise not exist. They would be of no benefit to a system that manipulate them. Because of the suffering and the trauma or responsibilities they have, it is more that likely that they do no have the time and resources to lie on a waterbed, enclosed in a Faraday Cage and get some direct information that was not pure BS, such as Thomas Campbell did.

I am always interested when I see individuals who go through similar traumas but come out of it with opposite results. It is up to the individual whether they learn anything about the experiences they go through. That is what free will is all about.