Return Home
It is currently Fri Jul 19, 2024 10:05 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: New one on the board
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:13 am 
Normal User
Normal User

I am looking forward to the arrival of the triology, hopefully this week, and the guidance into knowledge they will bring. I have been a huge fan of Monroe and Moen and it looks like the books will follow in the same vein. I do find it interesting when I have questions about these things there always seems to be an answer that just comes. Thought provking and life changing subjects that are out of the box have always interested me and I don't think I will be disappointed.
Larry

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:43 am 
Normal User
Normal User

I, as all of you who have read the triology am halfway through the first book and find it very interesting. The background info on the Monroe Institute and the people involved in "wiring" and doing the experimentation
to help people experience their "Ultimate Journey" is phenomonal. Everything accomplished takes work and has to begin someplace. The question I would pose for Mr. Campbell is probably on many peoples minds. I myself have various experience in these realms but your relationship with Mr. Monroe and your great accomplishments have to be connected with like mindness. You both seem to have been pre-ordained to a task and were tested and assisted along the way by other beings. Does everyone get the chances you got and are either successful or fail becuase of their true intent? The first quiz question relating to money and your response that almost cost you the chance of help along the way made an impression on me. This seems like a very exclusive club and what determines who enters and who is rejected?
Thanks, Larry

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:35 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Larry,

Ever since the Coast to Coast AM radio show interview last Monday night (9/11/07), i have been up to my eyebrows in book orders and email. You ask a very good question and I promise to give it the attention it deserves as soon as I can get to it. Thanks for joining the discussion.

Tom

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:03 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Larry,

I think that you will find the MBT trilogy to be very different from those written by Monroe and Moen. MBT is not primarily about describing OOBE experience — or any type of individual experience for that matter. MBT is about understanding the nature of these and all other experiences (both objective and subjective). These are more “eureka!“ books than “gee-whiz“ books. They define a theory of consciousness and reality, rather than describe a tiny portion (e.g., OOBE) of that reality.

If you are looking for Thought provoking and life changing — you won't be disappointed — MBT delivers more of that than most books. However, as with anything personally significant, what you get out of it is completely dependent on what you put into it. Read it slowly and thoughtfully taking many pauses for cogitation. Be skeptical. Be open-minded. Start with the Preface and Foreword and take at least a few months to finish all three books — the biggest mistake a reader can make is to read MBT like they would read other books. To get the most out of the trilogy, learning must take place at a level deeper than just the intellect and this takes time even for the most prepared reader.

As you have correctly stated, when you are ready to take the next step, an opportunity to do so seems to appear in front of you. If you are not ready, the opportunity is still there but you don't notice it.

Have fun and enjoy the journey.

Tom C

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:50 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Tom, Already I have started to become more aware with a deeper understanding of how the system works. One thing I did not understand when it happened to me was the following experience, but I think I do now. I was diagnosed with cancer a year ago and have gone through chemo with a few side effects. One effect is tiredness, chemo brain, and what happens during that time. It seems with over exertion a wall is hit and the body is tired, and if I don't rest, the mind is almost dis-associated from the body. A tired drop dead body and the mind seems like it is in another place, outside the body, talking to the body, trying to keep it going. They both seem separate from each other. Is this effect caused by the body being driven by the PMR and the mind being driven by the AUM? Is it possible for the mind to dis-associate its self from the body in this situation and be aware of its separatness from the body and be aware that it is aware. That is how it feels.
Larry

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:02 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Larry,

Lardog: "Is it possible for the mind to dis-associate its self from the body in this situation and be aware of its separateness from the body and be aware that it is aware."

Tom: Yes that is possible -- likely even, if you have the prerequisite awareness and your belief systems don't block it. Try to go other places (travel) while in this detached state or, better yet, intend to heal your body by directing intense luminescent white and light-green light to the diseased areas. There are many reality frames. This disassociated state you describe sounds like a cousin to the OOBE state. Explore it. Test it. Figure out how to use it.

Tom C

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:54 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Lardog,

Lardog asks: "Does everyone get the chances you got and are either successful or fail because of their true intent? .... This seems like a very exclusive club and what determines who enters and who is rejected?"

Tom: Everyone gets the chance to develop themselves to whatever capacity and capability they can support.

What you can support depends on what you came into PMR with (quality, capacity, and goals), and what you make out of what you came in with. Not much different than any other function, skill or activity you might wish to excel at -- like playing the piano or soccer exceptionally well -- except, of course, that on the one hand we are talking about your consciousness being prepared to absorb growth opportunities as well as putting in the required effort to lower your entropy as opposed to having the physical capacity and appropriate training to develop piano or soccer skills. So perhaps in one sense it appears to be an exclusive club, but then so are concert pianists an exclusive club.

Bottom line: You get all the opportunities you need, and then some, to successfully develop the goals you set for yourself during this PMR experience packet. Everybody is unique. The grass usually looks greener in someone else’s yard because the weeds and bare spots are not so obvious as in your own yard.

Tom C

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:33 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Uncle Tom;

Well, you finally added some glue to my world. TOE does make a lot of sense. Ever since my first OOBE I have been in a search for what happened, which has created a quandry with people around me as I discussed these "crazy" things. After a while I just shut up, pursued the avenues presented and the avenues invariably created more questions. To me, in life, the how always seemed more important than the doing. If I knew how or why something was, that knowledge freed my consciousness to chase my questions to a deeper level. Curiousity is the driving force behind a consciousness. I think my previous unexplained expereinces now have a basis for answers and I can start exploring through a system which makes sense.

I have always thought there was an answer for the fleecers who deal in para normal events and say they know the answers. I can't think of anything which can't be explained with the theory presented in MBT. Dreams, OOBE's, remote viewing, and the list goes on. The knowledge in the books gives a reason for existence and exploration. When I was much younger, I remember going out through the roof of my house, looking around and trying to think of a good reason to be outside my body. Lack of guidance and riducule caused this attitude but finally, I have a glimpse of how and why, and hopefully I can get the consciousness trained to start down the road.
Thanks, Larry