Several questions..

Nemron

Several questions..

Post by Nemron »

Greetings and congratulations for your outstanding work. I have had the privilege to see your London presentation and have heard various telephonic interviews you've conducted on the internet. I have several questions that were not addressed in any of the interviews and am very much interested in what your perceptions to them may be.

Perhaps I may be incorrect but you've hinted that consciousness is unable to materialize from let's say spiritual form.

1. I wonder if you are familiar with physical mediumship and how spiritual consciousness can materialize through mediums with the aid of a substance known as ectoplasm? Also the materialization of apports by the same means? What are your thoughts on this subject?

2. Have you been able to meet and communicate with Robert Monroe in the Astral? If so, I wonder what his reactions were?

3. You've also mentioned in one of your interviews that Kundalini is a sort of right of passage. What did you mean by that? Have you undergone a Kundalini awakening?

4. I've read many of the books from Robert Monroe and others of the like, Bruce Moen etc. I don't recall where but in one of these books; someone mentioned that the TMI was located in a physical location on earth suitable to this from an energetic standpoint. Is this true? Also, Robert Monroe claimed that in order to be successful with OBE's, one had to lay down with the head towards Magnetic North. Is this true and why?

5. Is the government interested in pursuing additional experimentation in this area with you?

6. One area which perhaps could revolutionize science could be the experimentation with bridging the gap of communication by electronic means between discarnate entities and living entities. Is there anyone that you know involved in this type of experimentation? Wouldn't this assist other scientists on accepting your TOE?

7. Lastly, it seems as your own life-story is exceptional in its own right. Have you considered the production of a movie for the benefit of all humanity?
Ted Vollers
Curator
Curator

Re: Several questions..

Post by Ted Vollers »

Nemron,

Tom will be tied up for yet a while. Let me try to answer what I can for you to think about until Tom can answer directly for you.

3. Look up the definition of 'rite of passage', on line or in an encyclopedia. I think that you will find that it refers to something like an initiation experience. Something that you might experience after developing your knowledge of spirituality and the nature of reality to a certain point or level. It is not something you are likely to experience unless it is part of your beliefs. That is, it is not an absolute aspect of reality, just part of a viewpoint.

4. Keeping in mind that the earth is part of our virtual reality experience, that the location of TMI was "suitable from an energetic standpoint" was a symbolic statement. Symbols can have meaning if you give them meaning. Those that believe this might find that it made their efforts more successful. But the direction in which you lay down is not likely to be successful as a symbol unless you make it a belief and find that it inhibits your activities if you don't face the right way. You don't even have to be lying down. Just experienced. Do whatever you think you have to for success. Be prepared to unlearn things as you learn more real things.

5. Tom might or might not know if the government is or would be interested in this. Things are really beyond this already. People experimenting on their own and trying to expand their awareness and understanding are what it's about. One of the things you learn is that individual minds are what matters and the government has no mind.

6. There is a long way to go before "Science" makes any such change. The basic paradigm is against it at present. There is no mechanism except the slow path of individual minds being changed or educated over time. Why would electronic means be required or why would this make a difference? "Science" is not an institution or even a specific group of people. Think about how many people would be prepared to give you an argument if you told them that life developed by an evolutionary process. School boards still debate this question to this day. This kind of fundamental change in viewpoint and understanding takes a long time. Probably multiple generations.

7. Tom has in fact been invited to participate in a documentary as one of a relatively distinguished group of people involved in the study of consciousness, as the simplest way to put it. It is not about Tom, but about a number of people on the cutting edge of understanding, including Tom. I would consider posting more information except for the fact that the people doing the work would not appreciate being bombarded with e-mails from a lot of enthusiastic people who cannot provide the additional insights they are looking for. Tom has already sent out an announcement to those he remembers that might have information the producers of the documentary might want. Basically, has Tom recently had direct mental contact with you or specific interactions by non physical means. They would want this as 'proof' of Tom's activities. If you have had such an interaction, you would know. If you hadn't heard about this before but have had contact with Tom of this type, send him a PM and he can send you further information to offer your information if you are willing. I'm sure that Tom will provide more information as (and possibly if) the project develops. You never know about such creative projects until the film is in the can, as they say. And while we might think Tom should be the star, it is my understanding that this is a documentary about a fair number of people, so in 90 minutes, only a very few minutes will be devoted to any one person and their activities. They talk a lot to everyone and then try to make the best show out of excerpts that they can. If it isn't interesting, then people won't pay to see the show.

I hope that this helps you to have things to think about until Tom Campbell can give you the benefit of his own thoughts. I don't think that Tom will disagree with the above.

Ted Vollers
Nemron

Post by Nemron »

Thanks for the reply Ted. I guess a little more information is order concerning my questions..

3. The reason I asked the question concerning the Kundalini is that I underwent an awakening some time ago and it was as a result of practicing what amounts to several practice guided meditations for hypnotic regression sessions. At the time, I was under significant depression due to the death of someone very close to me. Up until this moment, I was not someone particularly involved in deep meditation or involved with anything metaphysical. Since then, I began to experience numerous and diverse types of spiritual experiences. So, if there is some right of passage as Tom suggests it must have occurred in another lifetime for me..

4. I wonder if this virtual system has some types of constructs designed to perform as catalysts or keys that once accessed accelerate or diminish the reality of it all. I guess I am operating from an assumption that Mr. Monroe tried to find the reason why he had to lay down on a specific way in order to have OBE's and shared the information with Tom. I understand the fact that this is all an illusion but even those with an advanced understanding of its principles seem to be pretty much bound by them. In other words, I haven't seen anyone publicly defy the physical constructs of this reality in an awaken state..

5. According to some individuals that were involved in the Remote Viewing Programs, the government funded similar type of research in the past. I wondered if his TOE sparked any interest for funding and for conducting additional research for any potential future applications. I agree with Tom in that one will relate to these concepts pretty much only when they are successful in accessing these states.

6. At the current rate that everything is evolving this understanding may not take as long as we may think. Look back 100 hundred years and see our historical level of evolution in science and other areas and half of the time period was without the aid of computers.

7. I'm glad that this type of information is hitting the mainstream media and that serious people are cooperating.

Thanks for the information, just thought this might put the questions a little more in context.
twcjr
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by twcjr »

Nemon,

Ted did a good job of addressing your questions, but I will add just a bit more.

Nemron: 1. Perhaps I may be incorrect but you've hinted that consciousness is unable to materialize from let's say spiritual form. I wonder if you are familiar with physical mediumship and how spiritual consciousness can materialize through mediums with the aid of a substance known as ectoplasm? Also the materialization of apports by the same means? What are your thoughts on this subject?

Tom: I think you are incorrect, perhaps you are confusing me with someone else. I almost never say that anything is impossible - the range of the possible is so vast. I do not know exactly what you mean by "materialize" but I am very familiar with entities connecting to PMR through mediums. "Seth Speaks" was one of more coherent metaphysical books I read early on.

Nemron: 2. Have you been able to meet and communicate with Robert Monroe in the Astral? If so, I wonder what his reactions were?

Tom: Yes, Bob and I met soon after his death. Our conversation was delightful. His reactions were as always, nonchalant - no big deal. You have to understand that a lifetime is like a page in a book. When you are done you turn it and go on.

Nemron: 3. You've also mentioned in one of your interviews that Kundalini is a sort of right of passage. What did you mean by that? Have you undergone a Kundalini awakening? The reason I asked the question concerning the Kundalini is that I underwent an awakening some time ago and it was as a result of practicing what amounts to several practice guided meditations for hypnotic regression sessions. At the time, I was under significant depression due to the death of someone very close to me. Up until this moment, I was not someone particularly involved in deep meditation or involved with anything metaphysical. Since then, I began to experience numerous and diverse types of spiritual experiences. So, if there is some right of passage as Tom suggests it must have occurred in another lifetime for me.

Tom: Yes, I have personally experienced the awakening of Kundalini. I likened Kundalini to a rite of passage because you have to have, by virtue of your development in this lifetime or previous lifetimes, earned the right to have Kundalini fully awakened and properly integrated within your system. Perhaps, being ready, you were drawn to the practice that precipitated that event. If you were not ready, the practice would have produced few results or would have produced only a shadow of the potential result. The point was that it is generally something you earn, not a gift or chance incounter.

Nemron: 4. I've read many of the books from Robert Monroe and others of the like, Bruce Moen etc. I don't recall where but in one of these books; someone mentioned that the TMI was located in a physical location on earth suitable to this from an energetic standpoint. Is this true?

Tom: Of course that is literally true. TMI is located in a quiet pastoral setting - that makes it particularly "suitable to this from an energetic standpoint", but, then, so are a lot of other places. Nothing magic there. As Ted said: symbols and tools. I did all my work with Bob at Whistle Field farm - Bob's residence before moving 15 miles down the road to where TMI is now.

Nemron: Also, Robert Monroe claimed that in order to be successful with OBE's, one had to lay down with the head towards Magnetic North. Is this true and why?

Tom: No, that is not true. Bob only said that he found that lying down with his head pointed north worked better for him. At the lab, he built all the beds with the head to the north. As Ted said: individual symbols and tools.

Nemron: I wonder if this virtual system has some types of constructs designed to perform as catalysts or keys that once accessed accelerate or diminish the reality of it all.

Tom: It is about what you learn, about your growth, about the quality of your consciousness. There are no big secret short cuts that amount to much. Little secret short cuts tend to deliver only small boosts and typically revolve around symbols and tools - i.e., procedures, processes, and beliefs that help you to focus your intent.

Nemron: In other words, I haven't seen anyone publicly defy the physical constructs of this reality in an awaken state.

Tom: I am not sure what "publically defy" means but one can easily operate in several reality frames simultaneously while walking around or driving a car - not impossible.

Nemron: 5. Is the government interested in pursuing additional experimentation in this area with you?

Tom: No. They have not asked. I have not offered. I am not interested. No value added.

Nemron: 6. One area which perhaps could revolutionize science could be the experimentation with bridging the gap of communication by electronic means between discarnate entities and living entities. Is there anyone that you know involved in this type of experimentation? Wouldn't this assist other scientists on accepting your TOE?

Tom: No, and probably not. Information and "proof" are not what is missing. Letting go of individual beliefs, fears, and ego is the problem. Individual consciousness quality is what is missing. Providing more facts and "proof" is not relevant to anyone's personal growth - personal growth is not primarily an intellectual process.

Nemron: 7. Lastly, it seems as your own life-story is exceptional in its own right. Have you considered the production of a movie for the benefit of all humanity? I'm glad that this type of information is hitting the mainstream media and that serious people are cooperating.

Tom: No, No one is interested in such a project as far as I know. My work is not that well known yet. If it comes, I will work with it.

Tom
Nemron

Post by Nemron »

Thank you for addressing my questions, these are my last comments.

Tom: I think you are incorrect, perhaps you are confusing me with someone else. I almost never say that anything is impossible - the range of the possible is so vast. I do not know exactly what you mean by "materialize" but I am very familiar with entities connecting to PMR through mediums. "Seth Speaks" was one of more coherent metaphysical books I read early on.

**************************************************************************************************
Reply: As far as I can tell Physical Mediumship was not used in the Seth Material. Physical Mediumship, as it's name implies involves some sort of physical interaction such as materialization of discarnate beings, levitation, discarnates speaking through a voice box, production of apports, etc.. By what I gather from your lectures, consciousness can only be experienced to a great degree during individual out of body experiences ( I agree), yet this type of experience (Physical Mediumship), provides for another source of very profound evidential data of the existence of intelligence in other dimensions and I wondered if you had any experiences with this type of phenomenon. For examples of this type of mediumship you can look at some of the actual recorded messages at www.silvercordcircle.com, the Scole Experiments or the Leslie Flint collection of recordings. These sites are free and I'm not connected to them in any way.

***************************************************************************************************

Nemron: I wonder if this virtual system has some types of constructs designed to perform as catalysts or keys that once accessed accelerate or diminish the reality of it all.

Tom: It is about what you learn, about your growth, about the quality of your consciousness. There are no big secret short cuts that amount to much. Little secret short cuts tend to deliver only small boosts and typically revolve around symbols and tools - i.e., procedures, processes, and beliefs that help you to focus your intent.

Nemron: In other words, I haven't seen anyone publicly defy the physical constructs of this reality in an awaken state.

Tom: I am not sure what "publically defy" means but one can easily operate in several reality frames simultaneously while walking around or driving a car - not impossible.

***************************************************************************************************
Reply: I'm not implying of individual shortcuts for spiritual advancement but rather the ability to change our reality to say perform inter-dimensional travel while awake and in the physical, travel in time again while awake and in the physical, defy gravity, etc.. If this system is virtual, the implication is that it can be changed individually and/or collectively. So, whatever limits we currently perceive can be changed once we achieve a certain level of understanding.

So, I wondered if the catalyst or key of this virtual system for advancement has to be the growth of the collective consciousness or if there are other ways to achieve the collective advancement..

**************************************************************************************************

Nemron: 6. One area which perhaps could revolutionize science could be the experimentation with bridging the gap of communication by electronic means between discarnate entities and living entities. Is there anyone that you know involved in this type of experimentation? Wouldn't this assist other scientists on accepting your TOE?

Tom: No, and probably not. Information and "proof" are not what is missing. Letting go of individual beliefs, fears, and ego is the problem. Individual consciousness quality is what is missing. Providing more facts and "proof" is not relevant to anyone's personal growth - personal growth is not primarily an intellectual process.

Reply: I guess the point I'm trying to make is that if people are presented with for example a method through electronic means to establish interaction with intelligence's from other dimensions, this might become a way for people to begin to let go of fears and beliefs.. I am well aware of the fact that there are always individuals that won't believe regardless of what the see or hear..

Return to “Philosophy/Metaphysics”